Guest wrote:
26 May 2023, 03:57
Guest wrote:
25 May 2023, 22:54
Guest wrote:
25 May 2023, 21:22
Guest wrote:
25 May 2023, 20:22

Ahhh the episode no one is suppose to talk about. Yeji didnt mc again till the episodes were in the twenties.
Well yeah. Because the audience noticed too. The comments section was full of people trying to make Yeji feel better, even when it was live.
It's the first time I felt like I didn't really know them at all because all the edited content gave an entirely different perspective of their relationship compared to this unedited live version.
As someone who watches all their contents and i mean all lol i wasn't surprised at all. Most "midzy" really only know Itzy because of fan edits or saw the most viewed videos that doesn't really show their bad side unless you follow their contents and really pay attention to them, so they kind of have this idea of what the members are like, I've seen a lot of comments saying that Yeji is a scary leader or implies that Yeji has some sort of authority towards the members and that couldn't be further from the truth :lol:

As for this specific episode Yeji and Lia already had that kind of relationship since the beginning which i actually like, since they are both of the same age, YeJisu always had this love/hate relationship where they will make snide comments to each other and most of the time both of them just brushes it off :lol: but both are always careful to not cross the line. Yeji can say what she wants if she's annoyed and upset at Lia which she doesn't do to the others since she's older and all that unnie/leader stuff and same goes with Lia and i must say I'm loving the development of their relationship these days, they have gotten really close.

And as for Ryujin i just knew she was going to cross the line like she always does at that time, because of her impatience and I'm better than you attitude that time she can be really mean to Yeji and Lia but especially Yeji, I've said it before though Ryujin has matured and has become more laid back but she still has some moments where she can be entitled and bratty but she's not as mean like she used to so that's a good thing.

And it's obvious they all talked about what happened after that episode (duran duran) cause you can tell the members we're actually disappointed at Ryujin towards the end for crossing the line (1:34: 29) Yuna tearing up because she felt bad for Yeji and softly implying for Ryujin to stop, (1:34:33) Lia was getting mad and was not having her nonsense anymore and at (1:34:53) by Ryujin's face you can tell Lia was giving her the look to shut up and wanted to end the episode already :lol: and Chaeryeong trying so hard to make the atmosphere light

Like any relationship/friendship they will also have bad moments but since their friendship is as solid as ever now we can all assume they worked it out, so no need to make anyone look bad because they all have bad their moments i can tell you that.
Da.
Tbh, I can't see what you're saying. Other than that Yuna timestamp, I can't figure out what I'm supposed to see at all. They all have bad moments but I've never seen Yeji or Yuna or Chaeryeong (towards Yeji) act like this at all. In fact, I've never seen Yeji do anything like this to anyone, and what comes to mind for Yuna is that time she got upset at having her mistake pointed out, which she's a teenager, so I expect that much. And for chaeryeong, the only thing is they went on variety shows during their debut years and she kept naming bad things about Yeji, I've never seen anything either. This left a weird taste in my mouth, but I think that's what she's made her variety persona because she acted like that on the drinking show as well.
Ryujin and Lia are frequently doing things like this to her though. I've never seen Yeji be snarky to Lia, except in that one skit where it was clearly part of the script and that's one of those 'leader moments' people plaster everywhere without knowing that the whole thing is a script. But Lia has called Yeji empty headed, asked how someone like her got into JYP, called her frustrating and so many other things. Like they went to on that Hello 82 show where they had to read tongue twisters and she kept laughing at Yeji doing the English one and said they're never getting home when she herself took a long time for another one and Yeji never said anything back. She never even gets defensive, which is why seeing her tear up was so hard for me at least.
Same for Ryujin. For a lot of Gap of Itzy, the way she teased Yeji was uncomfortable to watch and you can see the evidence in the comments still there.
But tbf to her, I think she's really attached to Yeji too, because no one who isn't would be coming home earlier for her or spending most of their time with her. The constant teasing is hard to miss once you notice, especially because Yeji never says anything back.
It's one of the reasons I pulled back from Itzy content a lot in general, because Lia was my bias and Ryujin my bias wrecker and I've always brushed it all off before but after this episode I noticed and a remembered a lot of things from before as well. And I was extremely disappointed. I don't think they're bad at all but I wish they would behave a little better and Yeji just stood up for herself.
I'm glad they're doing better now, and all of them seem to have calmed down and matured a bit more.
A Yeji solo stan here it's ridiculous how you're saying that Ryujin treats Yeji better than Lia or have a better relationship cause that's just a lie and i know you're just one of those delusional ryeji shippers or a Ryujin stan by how you make it seem like ryujin is sweet or some bs towards Yeji. Ryujin is the member who treats Yeji the worse so don't be spewing bs to justify her nasty ass behavior. It's annoying that these so called blackheart's, ship Yeji with Ryujin just cause she's popular and known as "the gay" one in the group cause how can you ship them when Yeji deserves better than the toxic ass behavior from Ryujin. The only member who treats Yeji the best is Yuna and the fact that half of Yeji's gallery is Lia and not Ryujin tells me who's she has a better relationship with ^o)
First, completely agree with Yuna, I do think Hwangshin are the most fun to watch together and part of it is that Yuna and Yeji match each other's energies perfectly. We all have our biases but you should at least attempt to acknowledge that this is YOUR skewed perspective because Yeji's gallery being Lia means nothing. Except that she takes pictures for her. Who's found taking pictures of her all the time? Ryujin. Most of the time, it's Ryujin taking pictures of Yeji. So where does that leave us? People have preferences for who takes their pictures and it has nothing to do with closeness. Please be logical.
Next, I'm not saying Ryujin never crossed the line with her teasing over the years, but she's also clearly very attached to Yeji. My point was that it was clearly not out of wanting to hurt Yeji as much as her not realising how it came across. And on top of that, a lot of people have absolutely berated her hard. But people often give Lia a free pass for whatever reason. Even if what she does is just as bad. When they were supposed to name 5 countries, Lia said Yeji can't do that. When they were playing charades and she kept yelling at Yeji asking her if her head is empty. And she was the first one in the episode to call Yeji frustrating. When they did that Hello82 tongue twister show, when Yeji was reading the English one, Lia was the one who said, I can't even tell what you're saying, despite knowing how hard English has been for Yeji in general.
She's genuinely been mean to Yeji on several occasions. You don't have to stan Yeji to think that. If you think Ryujin is toxic for her teasing, then Lia is at least as bad.
Ryujin has learnt her lesson and just gotten a whole lot better in general. She constantly talks about wanting to do better, even her birthday message to Yeji was I'll cherish you a lot. So she's clearly trying. And Yeji herself has mentioned in the past, that she comforts her after teasing her. I haven't heard anything of the sort about Lia and Lia is still teasing her in a way that feels mean spirited. Like when Yeji was crying about her dream on stage, Ryujin was crying with her but Lia was laughing and calling her a child. Similarly with the live afterwards, Lia started laughing at her dream, so much so that Yeji almost got off the screen and then Ryujin was the one to pull her back.

Here you can see it. At 1:12 Lia is mocking the way Yeji cried, specifically looking at Ryujin to respond but Ryujin replied calling Yeji called her sweet. There's many examples like this recently.
Believe what you want to, but this is just what I've seen happening.

Reactions:

Re: ITZY

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 May 2023, 07:51
Guest wrote:
26 May 2023, 23:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
25 May 2023, 21:22
As someone who watches all their contents and i mean all lol i wasn't surprised at all. Most "midzy" really only know Itzy because of fan edits or saw the most viewed videos that doesn't really show their bad side unless you follow their contents and really pay attention to them, so they kind of have this idea of what the members are like, I've seen a lot of comments saying that Yeji is a scary leader or implies that Yeji has some sort of authority towards the members and that couldn't be further from the truth :lol:

As for this specific episode Yeji and Lia already had that kind of relationship since the beginning which i actually like, since they are both of the same age, YeJisu always had this love/hate relationship where they will make snide comments to each other and most of the time both of them just brushes it off :lol: but both are always careful to not cross the line. Yeji can say what she wants if she's annoyed and upset at Lia which she doesn't do to the others since she's older and all that unnie/leader stuff and same goes with Lia and i must say I'm loving the development of their relationship these days, they have gotten really close.

And as for Ryujin i just knew she was going to cross the line like she always does at that time, because of her impatience and I'm better than you attitude that time she can be really mean to Yeji and Lia but especially Yeji, I've said it before though Ryujin has matured and has become more laid back but she still has some moments where she can be entitled and bratty but she's not as mean like she used to so that's a good thing.

And it's obvious they all talked about what happened after that episode (duran duran) cause you can tell the members we're actually disappointed at Ryujin towards the end for crossing the line (1:34: 29) Yuna tearing up because she felt bad for Yeji and softly implying for Ryujin to stop, (1:34:33) Lia was getting mad and was not having her nonsense anymore and at (1:34:53) by Ryujin's face you can tell Lia was giving her the look to shut up and wanted to end the episode already :lol: and Chaeryeong trying so hard to make the atmosphere light

Like any relationship/friendship they will also have bad moments but since their friendship is as solid as ever now we can all assume they worked it out, so no need to make anyone look bad because they all have bad their moments i can tell you that.
Da.
Tbh, I can't see what you're saying. Other than that Yuna timestamp, I can't figure out what I'm supposed to see at all. They all have bad moments but I've never seen Yeji or Yuna or Chaeryeong (towards Yeji) act like this at all. In fact, I've never seen Yeji do anything like this to anyone, and what comes to mind for Yuna is that time she got upset at having her mistake pointed out, which she's a teenager, so I expect that much. And for chaeryeong, the only thing is they went on variety shows during their debut years and she kept naming bad things about Yeji, I've never seen anything either. This left a weird taste in my mouth, but I think that's what she's made her variety persona because she acted like that on the drinking show as well.
Ryujin and Lia are frequently doing things like this to her though. I've never seen Yeji be snarky to Lia, except in that one skit where it was clearly part of the script and that's one of those 'leader moments' people plaster everywhere without knowing that the whole thing is a script. But Lia has called Yeji empty headed, asked how someone like her got into JYP, called her frustrating and so many other things. Like they went to on that Hello 82 show where they had to read tongue twisters and she kept laughing at Yeji doing the English one and said they're never getting home when she herself took a long time for another one and Yeji never said anything back. She never even gets defensive, which is why seeing her tear up was so hard for me at least.
Same for Ryujin. For a lot of Gap of Itzy, the way she teased Yeji was uncomfortable to watch and you can see the evidence in the comments still there.
But tbf to her, I think she's really attached to Yeji too, because no one who isn't would be coming home earlier for her or spending most of their time with her. The constant teasing is hard to miss once you notice, especially because Yeji never says anything back.
It's one of the reasons I pulled back from Itzy content a lot in general, because Lia was my bias and Ryujin my bias wrecker and I've always brushed it all off before but after this episode I noticed and a remembered a lot of things from before as well. And I was extremely disappointed. I don't think they're bad at all but I wish they would behave a little better and Yeji just stood up for herself.
I'm glad they're doing better now, and all of them seem to have calmed down and matured a bit more.
A Yeji solo stan here it's ridiculous how you're saying that Ryujin treats Yeji better than Lia or have a better relationship cause that's just a lie and i know you're just one of those delusional ryeji shippers or a Ryujin stan by how you make it seem like ryujin is sweet or some bs towards Yeji. Ryujin is the member who treats Yeji the worse so don't be spewing bs to justify her nasty ass behavior. It's annoying that these so called blackheart's, ship Yeji with Ryujin just cause she's popular and known as "the gay" one in the group cause how can you ship them when Yeji deserves better than the toxic ass behavior from Ryujin. The only member who treats Yeji the best is Yuna and the fact that half of Yeji's gallery is Lia and not Ryujin tells me who's she has a better relationship with ^o)
First, completely agree with Yuna, I do think Hwangshin are the most fun to watch together and part of it is that Yuna and Yeji match each other's energies perfectly. We all have our biases but you should at least attempt to acknowledge that this is YOUR skewed perspective because Yeji's gallery being Lia means nothing. Except that she takes pictures for her. Who's found taking pictures of her all the time? Ryujin. Most of the time, it's Ryujin taking pictures of Yeji. So where does that leave us? People have preferences for who takes their pictures and it has nothing to do with closeness. Please be logical.
Next, I'm not saying Ryujin never crossed the line with her teasing over the years, but she's also clearly very attached to Yeji. My point was that it was clearly not out of wanting to hurt Yeji as much as her not realising how it came across. And on top of that, a lot of people have absolutely berated her hard. But people often give Lia a free pass for whatever reason. Even if what she does is just as bad. When they were supposed to name 5 countries, Lia said Yeji can't do that. When they were playing charades and she kept yelling at Yeji asking her if her head is empty. And she was the first one in the episode to call Yeji frustrating. When they did that Hello82 tongue twister show, when Yeji was reading the English one, Lia was the one who said, I can't even tell what you're saying, despite knowing how hard English has been for Yeji in general.
She's genuinely been mean to Yeji on several occasions. You don't have to stan Yeji to think that. If you think Ryujin is toxic for her teasing, then Lia is at least as bad.
Ryujin has learnt her lesson and just gotten a whole lot better in general. She constantly talks about wanting to do better, even her birthday message to Yeji was I'll cherish you a lot. So she's clearly trying. And Yeji herself has mentioned in the past, that she comforts her after teasing her. I haven't heard anything of the sort about Lia and Lia is still teasing her in a way that feels mean spirited. Like when Yeji was crying about her dream on stage, Ryujin was crying with her but Lia was laughing and calling her a child. Similarly with the live afterwards, Lia started laughing at her dream, so much so that Yeji almost got off the screen and then Ryujin was the one to pull her back.

Here you can see it. At 1:12 Lia is mocking the way Yeji cried, specifically looking at Ryujin to respond but Ryujin replied calling Yeji called her sweet. There's many examples like this recently.
Ryujin stans really are insufferable, stop acting like you know what was going on inside Ryujin's head you delusion stan, acting like you can read her mind by assuming she didn't want to hurt Yeji when it's obvious she did because she's a quick tempered narcissist that will say the nastiest things when she's annoyed or things doesn't go her way, i mean on that gap of itzy episode she kept on insulting Yeji over and over and didn't stop till Yeji was on the verge of crying, please save your excuses for your fellow delulus. It's very clear that you hate Lia because you're a delusional ryeji shipper but whatever Lia has done is not even close to what Ryujin did to Yeji over the years til now, the reason Yeji is always uneasy mcing is because Ryujin traumatized her so bad, also that one vlive where they were guessing characters and Ryujin told Yeji she dare lie to her she will smash Yeji's face in the cake and you can tell that Ryujin meant it cause Yeji looked so hurt after she said that like please ryujin is a spoiled verbally abusive brat and you can't tell me otherwise cause there are too many instances of it happening. So stop making excuse for Ryujin and blaming it on Lia cause everyone knows Ryujin is toxic ^o)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

All this is doing is making me not care for either pairing

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Da.
[/quote]
[/quote]

Ryujin has learnt her lesson and just gotten a whole lot better in general. She constantly talks about wanting to do better, even her birthday message to Yeji was I'll cherish you a lot. So
Ryujin stans really are insufferable, stop acting like you know what was going on inside Ryujin's head you delusion stan, acting like you can read her mind by assuming she didn't want to hurt Yeji when it's obvious she did because she's a quick tempered narcissist that will say the nastiest things when she's annoyed or things doesn't go her way, i mean on that gap of itzy episode she kept on insulting Yeji over and over and didn't stop till Yeji was on the verge of crying, please save your excuses for your fellow delulus. It's very clear that you hate Lia because you're a delusional ryeji shipper but whatever Lia has done is not even close to what Ryujin did to Yeji over the years til now, the reason Yeji is always uneasy mcing is because Ryujin traumatized her so bad, also that one vlive where they were guessing characters and Ryujin told Yeji she dare lie to her she will smash Yeji's face in the cake and you can tell that Ryujin meant it cause Yeji looked so hurt after she said that like please ryujin is a spoiled verbally abusive brat and you can't tell me otherwise cause there are too many instances of it happening. So stop making excuse for Ryujin and blaming it on Lia cause everyone knows Ryujin is toxic ^o)
[/quote]

Da
Do you really think that just because you lie about being a Yeji Stan we can't tell that you're the same Jinlia shipper who keeps calling Ryujin toxic? You're even using the exact same phrases and emoticons and making the same grammatical errors.
Next time you try to cosplay as a Yeji stan, at least try to switch things up. Also you spending half this post defending Lia did not help sell the act. Seek help.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 May 2023, 09:15
Guest wrote:
27 May 2023, 07:51
Guest wrote:
26 May 2023, 23:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da.

Da
I mean the rest is all just your opinion and ill let you have that in peace but the bold simply didnt happen. Yeji didnt look hurt she laughed and then looked to Lia. Think they both knew they had ryujin rattled. Yeji was only one laughing during Ryujins meltdown later too when she accused them of lying. Yeji was never worried about being assaulted she was loving it all.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 May 2023, 10:42
All this is doing is making me not care for either pairing
DA
But I can sort of see what that anon means about the fandom giving Lia a big pass when it comes to things.
Like when people were ranking how fruity the members were on twitter and you had a ton of people putting Lia at the top, despite her having a bf, over Yuna, Yeji and Ryujin. And when some anon asked here on what basis people believed that (besides shipping) we got she listens to Kehlani as the answer 😭 Then there were even Lia stans saying she doesn't initiate anything for any ship, and the other girls are the ones who show attraction. Meaning that there's not even any evidence from that angle. Every other member's tons of rumours etc get dismissed as delusion or fanservice except for Lia.
Anon has a point. If you're going to go around calling people toxic for certain actions, you should apply the standard equally to the other members, including your bias.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lia haters coming out of the woodworks i see 008
To the shippers out there, please ship whoever you want without resorting to making anyone look like a bad person. I've seen jinlia and ryeji shippers fighting and you all look pathetic, no one will ever know which one is real unless they come out and tell us, so posting the narrative that "Ryujin is toxic", "Ryujin is a narcissist", "lia is bad" or "just as worse as Ryujin" when it comes to treating Yeji over and over to justify your shipping is starting to piss me off.

And to the anon being salty about Lia being number one as the gay one on a Twitter poll why? It's all speculation, none of the girls did anything to solidify that they are gay, there are lesbians that had relationships with men way before realizing they're gay, there are lesbians who like to initiate skinship and some don't, the point is there is no solid proof for us to say who really are the gay ones and who isn't, let people speculate and stop dismissing things just because you don't like it.

I'm Lia biased in case it wasn't obvious enough and i like all the ships because i don't take any of them seriously and I'm looking at it in a friendship point of view and so should everybody else cause shading another member because you want your ship to be real is pretty stupid and I don't think any of your biases will like how you talk about the other members who are their actual friends.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 May 2023, 17:20
Da.
[/quote]

Ryujin has learnt her lesson and just gotten a whole lot better in general. She constantly talks about wanting to do better, even her birthday message to Yeji was I'll cherish you a lot. So
[/quote]

Da
Do you really think that just because you lie about being a Yeji Stan we can't tell that you're the same Jinlia shipper who keeps calling Ryujin toxic? You're even using the exact same phrases and emoticons and making the same grammatical errors.
Next time you try to cosplay as a Yeji stan, at least try to switch things up. Also you spending half this post defending Lia did not help sell the act. Seek help.
[/quote]
DA
You're picking and choosing moments and blowing it out of proportion to make Lia look bad. There are plenty of time where Lia encouraged and supported Yeji to speak english and complimented her, she lets Yeji speak and doesn't interrupt her and reassures her that she did great, a lot time where Lia said that Yeji is the best leader, proud that she's their leader, moments when Yeji was at the dorm and asked which members will be coming home and Lia messaged her to not worry and she will be at the dorm early and turned out Lia brought food form her home to share with Yeji, the time Lia went to their dorm early so that Yeji wouldn't be alone while she had a fever. Lia letting Yeji make fun of her or mess with her and just letting her and it's because they are friends. Yeji buying that winnie the pooh teddy bear because it reminded her of Lia and Lia gifting Yeji a necklace with her favorite character in it. All of this you failed to mention because you want Lia to be seen as a bad person because you hate her for some reason but unfortunately for you Yeji and Lia's friendship is just getting stronger

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She's so fine :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

DA
You're picking and choosing moments and blowing it out of proportion to make Lia look bad. There are plenty of time where Lia encouraged and supported Yeji to speak english and complimented her, she lets Yeji speak and doesn't interrupt her and reassures her that she did great, a lot time where Lia said that Yeji is the best leader, proud that she's their leader, moments when Yeji was at the dorm and asked which members will be coming home and Lia messaged her to not worry and she will be at the dorm early and turned out Lia brought food form her home to share with Yeji, the time Lia went to their dorm early so that Yeji wouldn't be alone while she had a fever. Lia letting Yeji make fun of her or mess with her and just letting her and it's because they are friends. Yeji buying that winnie the pooh teddy bear because it reminded her of Lia and Lia gifting Yeji a necklace with her favorite character in it. All of this you failed to mention because you want Lia to be seen as a bad person because you hate her for some reason but unfortunately for you Yeji and Lia's friendship is just getting stronger

Wasn't the other anon doing the same to Ryujin though? They also failed to mention Ryujin cutting her own trip back home short because Yeji was alone in the dorms? Failed to mention that Yeji has said multiple times that Ryujin is someone she's completely comfortable depending upon, that time when they did an English studying vlog and Ryujin called Yeji cute for studying hard, when she sent was MCing a music show and she watched the whole thing on bubble and called her pretty, Ryujin always mentions that Yeji is their leader and works so hard, Ryujin and Yeji learning a dance challenge together, Yeji constantly talking of Ryujin all the time even in her solo vlogs or partner radio with others, hyping up her Gucci appearance. I can defend Ryujin's friendship with Yeji like that too.
You see my point?
It wasn't that any of them are at odds with each other and hate each other, it wasn't that they haven't had bad moments and really cutes ones of being friends for a long time. They ALL have. My point was that one person here is jumping on one member and randomly giving a pass to another who has done similar things. If you're going to call someone a bad person for their actions then shouldn't other people who've done similar actions be called bad too? So what is the reason for only going after Ryujin except that they clearly hate her in particular?
To be clear, I don't think any of it is bad as much as normal stepping out of line in a friendship for ALL of them. I don't really care if people want to ship Yejisu, but saying that it's because Ryujin is abusive and toxic for things that Lia has also done is hypocritical af

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 May 2023, 20:46
To the shippers out there, please ship whoever you want without resorting to making anyone look like a bad person. I've seen jinlia and ryeji shippers fighting and you all look pathetic, no one will ever know which one is real unless they come out and tell us, so posting the narrative that "Ryujin is toxic", "Ryujin is a narcissist", "lia is bad" or "just as worse as Ryujin" when it comes to treating Yeji over and over to justify your shipping is starting to piss me off.

And to the anon being salty about Lia being number one as the gay one on a Twitter poll why? It's all speculation, none of the girls did anything to solidify that they are gay, there are lesbians that had relationships with men way before realizing they're gay, there are lesbians who like to initiate skinship and some don't, the point is there is no solid proof for us to say who really are the gay ones and who isn't, let people speculate and stop dismissing things just because you don't like it.

I'm Lia biased in case it wasn't obvious enough and i like all the ships because i don't take any of them seriously and I'm looking at it in a friendship point of view and so should everybody else cause shading another member because you want your ship to be real is pretty stupid and I don't think any of your biases will like how you talk about the other members who are their actual friends.
I just think you should stop calling every point of view you don't like "shipping" even when it's obviously stans of people who are just fed up with people badmouthing their biases and arguing back, like what you're doing for Lia. By your logic, you making this post is you being a shipper. See how that sounds stupid? Because it is.

I mean if you say someone is at the top of any poll, especially something as subjective as attraction, of course people will ask why If you don't want people to ask, don't start the speculation with polls or rankings, that specifically put some people below others. Because people will of course ask why one over the other. If you start the speculation, then of course other people will join in with speculation you may not necessarily agree with. Their speculation is no more or no less valid than yours.

Attraction to women is in fact a definite part of being a gay woman and so far each time someone has asked for any proof of that for Lia, we haven't gotten anything outside of the music she listens to and shipping. Saying someone is gay because of the kind of music they listen to is stereotyping of the worst kind. And you seem to hate shipping a lot so you understand that in a fanservice heavy industry, it most likely means nothing.

If you have no solid reasons for claiming someone's on top and there's a wall between them and other members, you should stop doing that.
You should also stop dismissing people asking questions you don't like when this is an anonymous gossip forum meant for questions like that.

Once again, no one care what people say on l chat.com because the members sure aren't reading the posts on here. Unlike the bird app where they can actually see what you say about them. But this is a gossip forum anon, if you don't like that, don't come here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2023, 05:42
DA

Wasn't the other anon doing the same to Ryujin though? They also failed to mention Ryujin cutting her own trip back home short because Yeji was alone in the dorms? Failed to mention that Yeji has said multiple times that Ryujin is someone she's completely comfortable depending upon, that time when they did an English studying vlog and Ryujin called Yeji cute for studying hard, when she sent was MCing a music show and she watched the whole thing on bubble and called her pretty, Ryujin always mentions that Yeji is their leader and works so hard, Ryujin and Yeji learning a dance challenge together, Yeji constantly talking of Ryujin all the time even in her solo vlogs or partner radio with others, hyping up her Gucci appearance. I can defend Ryujin's friendship with Yeji like that too.
You see my point?
It wasn't that any of them are at odds with each other and hate each other, it wasn't that they haven't had bad moments and really cutes ones of being friends for a long time. They ALL have. My point was that one person here is jumping on one member and randomly giving a pass to another who has done similar things. If you're going to call someone a bad person for their actions then shouldn't other people who've done similar actions be called bad too? So what is the reason for only going after Ryujin except that they clearly hate her in particular?
To be clear, I don't think any of it is bad as much as normal stepping out of line in a friendship for ALL of them. I don't really care if people want to ship Yejisu, but saying that it's because Ryujin is abusive and toxic for things that Lia has also done is hypocritical af
The thing that I don't understand is why are you badmouthing Lia? Anon said they were a Yeji stan and was saying bad things about Ryujin and whether you believe them or not why assume that it was a Lia stan or a jinlia/yejisu shipper or whatever. I was page catching and it was a yeji stan who posted that gap of itzy episode, a yeji stan who was bad mouthing Ryujin but you kept on bashing Lia? Doesn't make sense to me. I'm aware that there's a stan here that doesn't like Ryujin or jinlia and is hell bent on proving that Ryujin is straight or whatever but the way you people are moving against Lia is shocking to me.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2023, 06:05
Guest wrote:
27 May 2023, 20:46

I just think you should stop calling every point of view you don't like "shipping" even when it's obviously stans of people who are just fed up with people badmouthing their biases and arguing back, like what you're doing for Lia. By your logic, you making this post is you being a shipper. See how that sounds stupid? Because it is.

I mean if you say someone is at the top of any poll, especially something as subjective as attraction, of course people will ask why If you don't want people to ask, don't start the speculation with polls or rankings, that specifically put some people below others. Because people will of course ask why one over the other. If you start the speculation, then of course other people will join in with speculation you may not necessarily agree with. Their speculation is no more or no less valid than yours.

Attraction to women is in fact a definite part of being a gay woman and so far each time someone has asked for any proof of that for Lia, we haven't gotten anything outside of the music she listens to and shipping. Saying someone is gay because of the kind of music they listen to is stereotyping of the worst kind. And you seem to hate shipping a lot so you understand that in a fanservice heavy industry, it most likely means nothing.

If you have no solid reasons for claiming someone's on top and there's a wall between them and other members, you should stop doing that.
You should also stop dismissing people asking questions you don't like when this is an anonymous gossip forum meant for questions like that.

Once again, no one care what people say on l chat.com because the members sure aren't reading the posts on here. Unlike the bird app where they can actually see what you say about them. But this is a gossip forum anon, if you don't like that, don't come here.
"stans of people who are just fed up with people badmouthing their biases and arguing back, like what you're doing for Lia"

But it wasn't a Lia stan that was bad mouthing anyone, I'm simply defending Lia with all of your ridiculous accusations and assumptions of her

"By your logic, you making this post is you being a shipper. See how that sounds stupid? Because it is."

But i didn't say anything bad about the members to make them look bad and make excuses for Lia like what the anon was doing, they we're saying ridiculous things about Lia while they were excusing Ryujin cause obviously they we're shipping Yeji and Ryujin i mean why else would they make excuses for Ryujin and bad mouth Lia? They were being hypocritical actually. If they ship Yeji and Ryujin then please do but leave Lia out of it.

No one has any solid reasons to claim any of the members are gay just because a lot of twitter people we're voting Lia doesn't make it true nor false even it we're another member that "won" that poll. My point with that was, there was an anon saying Lia dated a guy or doesn't do skinship she couldn't possibly be gay and that was infuriating cause that's the worse case of stereotyping, I've heard that so many times from men and straight women like was that anon even a lesbian cause how could they say that. It would have been okay if their reason was listening to Khelani doesn't prove anyone is gay which i would completely agree

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 May 2023, 18:47
Guest wrote:
25 May 2023, 17:24
Guest wrote:
23 May 2023, 11:59
Guest wrote:
23 May 2023, 10:18
Guest wrote:
23 May 2023, 08:57

I'm beginning to think no one who ships jinlia actually understands Ryujin's personality at all. The bolded part is just a result of her becoming better friends with Lia. She's always been like that with ChaerJi who she knew before Lia/Yuna. But I'm guessing Yuna being younger than her helped her get rid of any shyness much easier with than with Lia who's older. No one is "polite" with their best friends, let's be real. And the closer you get to a friend, the less informal the dynamic gets. That's just how she is as a friend. This says nothing about her character or make her toxic wtf?
Ryujin and Lia bicker a lot of the time, that's just friendship dynamic. And instead of seeing it for the playful fun it is, you lot are calling her toxic? By that logic, she's been toxic to Yeji for the entirety of their friendship then. It's just friendly teasing and banter. You need to unclench a little
There's one anon here always calling ryujin toxic and she's a jinlia shipper who keeps saying "hope they broke up cause ryujin is an abusive toxic gf" or whatever. Ryujin teases a lot to the point it can be annoying i guess for some, but i don't see her as toxic, probably the opposite. She's a very good thoughtful person
This is crazy to me because how can you be a shipper when you don't like one half of the ship or even understand them at all? What is the ship even based on then??
And yeah, I've also thought that she used to go overboard, but I never think it was intentional and the moment she realised she always quickly apologizes or backtracks.
Like when they did gap of itzy and she called Yeji a blackhole, I almost thought Yeji was going to cry and it was hard to watch even as someone who loves Ryujin very much. But she did stop as soon as she saw Yeji tearing up, which tells me she didn't realise how it came out. And then she recorded a really sweet message for the next time Yeji was MC which tells me she did regret it hard.
She's much better nowadays at stopping it before it gets too much and keeping it fun for everyone
link??

Here. Starts at around 1:33:19. Though I will say in Ryujin's defence, ALL of them were exceptionally mean to Yeji that day and taking it a little bit too far. Lia, for example, called her dumb and frustrating at like 1:10:38 as well. So it wasn't just her. They were honestly doing a little bit too much that day.
I'm giving you fair warning, that I had to take a break from watching Itzy content for a week or so after this. But maybe I'm just sensitive af lmao.
Da just watched this as a casual Itzy fan, Ryujin is saying Yeji sucked a lot probably because she must have lost a lot, so her gap is literally a "black hole" NOT that SHE is a blackhile. It's just teasing, Yeji is faking being hurt but like fake pouting.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2023, 09:55
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
23 May 2023, 10:18

There's one anon here always calling ryujin toxic and she's a jinlia shipper who keeps saying "hope they broke up cause ryujin is an abusive toxic gf" or whatever. Ryujin teases a lot to the point it can be annoying i guess for some, but i don't see her as toxic, probably the opposite. She's a very good thoughtful person
This is crazy to me because how can you be a shipper when you don't like one half of the ship or even understand them at all? What is the ship even based on then??
And yeah, I've also thought that she used to go overboard, but I never think it was intentional and the moment she realised she always quickly apologizes or backtracks.
Like when they did gap of itzy and she called Yeji a blackhole, I almost thought Yeji was going to cry and it was hard to watch even as someone who loves Ryujin very much. But she did stop as soon as she saw Yeji tearing up, which tells me she didn't realise how it came out. And then she recorded a really sweet message for the next time Yeji was MC which tells me she did regret it hard.
She's much better nowadays at stopping it before it gets too much and keeping it fun for everyone
link??

Here. Starts at around 1:33:19. Though I will say in Ryujin's defence, ALL of them were exceptionally mean to Yeji that day and taking it a little bit too far. Lia, for example, called her dumb and frustrating at like 1:10:38 as well. So it wasn't just her. They were honestly doing a little bit too much that day.
I'm giving you fair warning, that I had to take a break from watching Itzy content for a week or so after this. But maybe I'm just sensitive af lmao.
Da just watched this as a casual Itzy fan, Ryujin is saying Yeji sucked a lot probably because she must have lost a lot, so her gap is literally a "black hole" NOT that SHE is a blackhile. It's just teasing, Yeji is faking being hurt but like fake pouting.
Da
Nah yeji wasnt faking being hurt she didnt host again for a long time. The naver comments on this episode werent good either.

Yeji didnt lose anything she is the mc, the other girls compete for that episode. Ryu was saying everyone performed badly because the mc was a blackhole sucking them all in to her stupidity.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2023, 12:01
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

link??

Da
Nah yeji wasnt faking being hurt she didnt host again for a long time. The naver comments on this episode werent good either.

Yeji didnt lose anything she is the mc, the other girls compete for that episode. Ryu was saying everyone performed badly because the mc was a blackhole sucking them all in to her stupidity.
I watched the other timestamp at 1:10:38, Yeji messed up when explaining the rules, i'm guessing she messed up plenty of times during the episode. Was yeji regularly a mc before this, and then the black hole insult traumatised her so much she stopped or you're just trying to exaggerate bants and teasing? Unless yeji isn't receptive to teasing at all, then I see nothing wrong with that interaction. Friends tease eachother and say "damn you suck at this lol" depending on their vibe with eachother. I don't see abuse here, just teasing. Maybe yeji got hurt in which case she should stop it herself and raise her voice but she looks more like she accepts being bad at mc'ing in a joking way. That's how I see it. I don't sense mean intents from ryujin too even if the teasing can be harsh if the person in front is too sensitive. But they seem to know each other well so idk

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2023, 08:43
Guest wrote:
DA

You see my point?
The thing that I don't understand is why are you badmouthing Lia? Anon said they were a Yeji stan and was saying bad things about Ryujin and whether you believe them or not why assume that it was a Lia stan or a jinlia/yejisu shipper or whatever. I was page catching and it was a yeji stan who posted that gap of itzy episode, a yeji stan who was bad mouthing Ryujin but you kept on bashing Lia? Doesn't make sense to me. I'm aware that there's a stan here that doesn't like Ryujin or jinlia and is hell bent on proving that Ryujin is straight or whatever but the way you people are moving against Lia is shocking to me.
this is what i got from reading the last 2 pages too. it was yeji stan that were badmouthing both lia and ryujin lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2023, 12:32
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

link??

Da

I watched the other timestamp at 1:10:38, Yeji messed up when explaining the rules, i'm guessing she messed up plenty of times during the episode. Was yeji regularly a mc before this, and then the black hole insult traumatised her so much she stopped or you're just trying to exaggerate bants and teasing? Unless yeji isn't receptive to teasing at all, then I see nothing wrong with that interaction. Friends tease eachother and say "damn you suck at this lol" depending on their vibe with eachother. I don't see abuse here, just teasing. Maybe yeji got hurt in which case she should stop it herself and raise her voice but she looks more like she accepts being bad at mc'ing in a joking way. That's how I see it. I don't sense mean intents from ryujin too even if the teasing can be harsh if the person in front is too sensitive. But they seem to know each other well so idk
i think the way yeji reacted didnt help too and made the situation look worse. if it was chaeryeong or lia they wouldve made a witty comeback after the black hole comment and made it funny.

also, each member was taking turns being mc on this show, no?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

link??

Da

They had destroyed her confidence by then. This was a show they did for naver so was live too adding to the pressure. They should have been encouraging her and trying to help not constantly scolding her as useless.

You can analyse how you see it but the response to the episode wasnt good.

The next time yeji mc they had a segment where the rest of the members had recorded a message for yeji about how they want to forget about last time and are glad yeji is mcing again. That is simply pr damage control from their team.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2023, 13:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da

i think the way yeji reacted didnt help too and made the situation look worse. if it was chaeryeong or lia they wouldve made a witty comeback after the black hole comment and made it funny.

also, each member was taking turns being mc on this show, no?
It would have never have got to that point if chaer or lia was mcing. The biggest reason why yeji is the only one who gets ganged up on is that yeji is there to stop it happening to others. Yuna tries but shes youngest and really shouldnt be having to do it.

Yep they take it turns but yeji skipped her turn. And if i remember yeji only did half the episode too

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

anyways they clearly made up that's what matters

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2023, 12:40
Guest wrote:
28 May 2023, 08:43
Guest wrote:
DA

You see my point?
this is what i got from reading the last 2 pages too. it was yeji stan that were badmouthing both lia and ryujin lol
I think you guys are confusing two different discussions here.
1. People talking about the GAP episode and how they feel about it. This is the part where people are talking about the teasing going too far with Yeji often. Not sure if they're all Yeji stans.
2. An anon who I think is clearly a Ryujin stan reacting to a person who said that ships with Ryujin are toxic if real because she's an abusive person as she takes teasing Yeji too far. And that they ship Yejisu instead because it's healthier. This anon was talking about Lia because of that. To show that if they consider things like being mean while teasing abusive behaviour then their chosen ship of Yejisu also has had moments like that. So they are being hypocritical.
Idk if it's badmouthing because everything they said Lia did really happened, I went and verified every moment. I don't think you can call it bashing if it's true, I just think they gave examples to show that what anon was saying to paint Ryujin as the bad guy can be applied to other members as well.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2023, 13:55
anyways they clearly made up that's what matters
Maybe this is just me, but I've always thought that Ryujin's teasing of Yeji comes from her not being able to express her affection openly. Not even from a shipping perspective, but it's clear that she really loves Yeji a lot. If you used to watch her v lives, whenever she talks about Yeji when she's not around is very sweet, almost bordering on cheesy. Saying Yeji is her favourite fruit because she's intimate to her, or calling her delicate and soft. Or saying something extra like she has the characteristics of her favourite season. Same with her bubble messages, like when Yeji was MCing for the first time and she was asking people for help to tease her but then said she changed her mind because she was too pretty. Or her birthday wishes telling Yeji she's so cute and she will really cherish her a lot. Pretty sure she gets embarassed saying stuff like that to Yeji to her face and so resorts to teasing. And if you dig a little deeper about her teasing, it shows that she pays a lot of attention to things Yeji does. Like knowing what angle she turns her head in and how she takes selfies.
And that's why I don't think Yeji ever holds grudges or takes too much offence to her teasing. Ryujin probably acts differently in private with her when they are not on camera. Yeji has said before that Ryujin always cries with her when she cries, always comforts her after teasing etc.
I think people misunderstand their relationship a lot, mostly because they only watch certain types of Itzy content and don't keep up enough with Ryujin.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

yeji is gay

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Chaeryeong saying the "if I WAs A maN"

I know it's from a straight pov but the way she insists and says "i do that sometimes" idk but to me that's sus. You can't "sometimes" think about how you'd be attracted to women 'but only in another reality tho lol'. I had a friend in high school who used to say that and i now know she's bisexual.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i wasn't expecting that from yeji. i lost my shit at first even though looking back she says it so unemotionally. but still i will not forget.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

that second pic of ryujin always screamed gay to me. the thumb ring factor i guess

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The people have spoken

Utaya
Reactions:

Post by Utaya »

Guest wrote:
19 Jun 2023, 11:51
The people have spoken

Thank you very much to Ryeji's fans and Ryeji's shipper for this struggle, I am very grateful and appreciate, even though we are like heaven, Ryeji continues to make their moments until now 🥺🫂 Their relationship/friendship is very great/unique 🤝 thanks yeji ryujin 🖤 I love you both and other members too 🌼

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

For Jinlia to rise does on of them have to be blond? 😅😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Jun 2023, 12:35
For Jinlia to rise does on of them have to be blond? 😅😂
For me it's yejisu or ryeji but jinlia serves sometimes

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yeji and Yuna seem really close these days

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sad that this thread has pretty much died now that the girls are looking finer than ever. Ryujin is at her visual peak these days looking extra fruity. Blonde Lia has my heart. Yeji is insanely beautiful as usual, Yuna is an adult now and wants everybody to know it and Chaeryeong is a real princess. Hope we can wake this thread up for the comeback.

I want to know more about this Ryujin and Karina friendship. Some fans seem to believe Karina swings that way and that would be an insanely attractive couple.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Jul 2023, 17:25
Sad that this thread has pretty much died now that the girls are looking finer than ever. Ryujin is at her visual peak these days looking extra fruity. Blonde Lia has my heart. Yeji is insanely beautiful as usual, Yuna is an adult now and wants everybody to know it and Chaeryeong is a real princess. Hope we can wake this thread up for the comeback.

I want to know more about this Ryujin and Karina friendship. Some fans seem to believe Karina swings that way and that would be an insanely attractive couple.
I don't understand why that thread has no engagement except for ship wars, sad.

But yeah ryujin in these pics made me blush

And they all looked beautiful in that new music video. I'm just a bit disappointed with the song, even though it's emotional and all, I feel it was very basic. Still good though.

And yes, Karina is high in the suspected gay idols list because she's a women simp since forever, flirts and checks out(?) fans and calls them wife/girlfriend and she stalked ryujin's instagram lives late at night to tell she didn't need no filter because she is beautiful as is. I think Karina is bi though, ryujin x karina is a very hot ship.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Jul 2023, 18:17
Guest wrote:

I don't understand why that thread has no engagement except for ship wars, sad.

But yeah ryujin in these pics made me blush

And they all looked beautiful in that new music video. I'm just a bit disappointed with the song, even though it's emotional and all, I feel it was very basic. Still good though.

And yes, Karina is high in the suspected gay idols list because she's a women simp since forever, flirts and checks out(?) fans and calls them wife/girlfriend and she stalked ryujin's instagram lives late at night to tell she didn't need no filter because she is beautiful as is. I think Karina is bi though, ryujin x karina is a very hot ship.
I like the new song enough to play it once in a while and I'm not disappointed in it being slow because I know they have 2 other tracks coming which are most likely more powerful (they have performance videos).

I don't usually comment in here because the conversations are always about the damn ships and things get delusional and heated real quick. But I'd be happy to discuss the girls' interactions with women outside of Itzy. Karina being one of us would be such a win for the sapphics. She's a beauty and a sweetheart. I am excited to see more interactions between her and Ryujin. They have mentioned eaxh other a few times now and Karina watching Ryujin's live stream the night before she had a concert to perform at is giving whipped.

I'm also curious to know what you guys think Ryujin's relationship with Heejin and Hyunjin was like in MixNine. I know both of them are also very much liked among sapphic kpop fans. And Ryujin's interactions with them were quite fruity at times. It's interesting to look at her behavior back then because she wasn't a celebrity worried about her career and image yet. Just a teenage girl trying to debut in the industry. So I believe her behavior must have been more natural.

Zady
Reactions:

Post by Zady »

Guest wrote:

As for me, I want to see Yeji with an idol outside the group, like winter with Chaewon, I imagine if they are together, they must be a sweet couple :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yeji is so secretive with her friendships. If not for that behind the scenes clip at some music show showing her speaking to Karina, we wouldn't know they're friends/friendly. She's the member I find the most mysterious.

It's a shame kpop no longer has those shows like back in the 2nd gen where members of several GGs would get together and have fun.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jul 2023, 21:37
Yeji is so secretive with her friendships. If not for that behind the scenes clip at some music show showing her speaking to Karina, we wouldn't know they're friends/friendly. She's the member I find the most mysterious.

It's a shame kpop no longer has those shows like back in the 2nd gen where members of several GGs would get together and have fun.
Yeji has childhood friends but maybe no idol friends she hangs out with.... Karina hangs out with Ryujin but not with Yeji.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

She even use to lie about it until one of the g idle girls exposed her on a vlive. “who are my celebrity friends? Oh me and yeji talk everyday, i’ll call her now”.

I guess she just considers that her private business.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jul 2023, 18:24
Guest wrote:

She even use to lie about it until one of the g idle girls exposed her on a vlive. “who are my celebrity friends? Oh me and yeji talk everyday, i’ll call her now”.

I guess she just considers that her private business.

Which g-idle girl?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I have been watching some Itzy content recently and a few people here said it seems like Yuna is aware of Ryujin's attraction to girls and I'm seeing it as well. She seems very open minded. She doesn't ping but she has so many sus moments with Ryujin specifically that make me think she likes to play around with her because she is one of those straight girls who likes the idea of their gay friend finding them attractive.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jul 2023, 07:49
I have been watching some Itzy content recently and a few people here said it seems like Yuna is aware of Ryujin's attraction to girls and I'm seeing it as well. She seems very open minded. She doesn't ping but she has so many sus moments with Ryujin specifically that make me think she likes to play around with her because she is one of those straight girls who likes the idea of their gay friend finding them attractive.
There was this tiktok compilation of yuna kinda "intimidating" ryujin, like coming up close to her face stuff like that just to get ryujin to be weak, a bit like this:

I think Yuna is the same tier of sus as Chaeryeong, meaning both seem to react to Ryujin being a major girlcrush, Chaeryeong more in the "gay panic" side, but they don't ping and I can't see either of them ever dating a woman. It's more like they enjoy the flirting/seducing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Cake is bad.

The redt of the b sides are great, my favourite being None of my business.

The teaser being only Yeji and Ryujin is weird af.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jul 2023, 20:08
Cake is bad.

I thought cake was good, bratty was my fave from the teasers though. And idk about having ryeji only doing it, they should have at least had all 5 for cake

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Cake is bad.

I hope the small part we heard is not the chorus cause they need a catchy bop for the general public to be interested in them again. I loved all the other tracks so I'm a bit worried they chose the least impactful song to promote. Hope I'm wrong and the rest of the song is catchy enough. They really need that hit.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Jul 2023, 22:03
Guest wrote:
Cake is bad.

I hope the small part we heard is not the chorus cause they need a catchy bop for the general public to be interested in them again. I loved all the other tracks so I'm a bit worried they chose the least impactful song to promote. Hope I'm wrong and the rest of the song is catchy enough. They really need that hit.
I think cake will sound like worth it by fifth harmony with that trumpet sound so i think it's going to be catchy. And the teaser being only Yeji and Ryujin was upsetting af, can't even enjoy the songs with jype making it known how useless the other members are to them for this cb, like i don't get why they didn't include the others and who tf thought it was a good idea? wtf is wrong with their heads. I could only watch the teaser once cause it was so infuriating and insulting to the other members

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm obsessed with the dynamics between 2 shins recently even tho I don't think there's anything romantic there. They're so much fun together, always smiling and laughing. I love how small Ryujin looks next to her. They remind me of my tiny girlfriend and I.

Itzy as a whole is going to more variety shows this comeback (saw that they're doing 1N2D) so I hope we get to see them interact with other GGs members. It was so fun to watch Ryujin with Mijoo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What do you guys think of this? I saw that it caused quite the conversation among gay twitter midzys

Obviously talking about your future children indicates nothing about your sexuality because we too fantasize about having children with our partners even those who live in countries where it's not an option available to us. But I don't know if there are many lesbians from conservative countries who think fondly of their future in laws cause many have to marry straight and pretend! Straight Korean women tend to fear the in laws because of the societal expectation of catering to them like a servant, it's a big reason korean women just opt out of marriage now.
Unless she's planning to live in her truth and build a gay household, it's quite surprising to hear her say she works hard so her future in laws would watch with pride.
There's always the option that she's straight and grew up watching healthy dynamics between her mom and in laws so she aspires to have that for her own family as well.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Been having a major crush on ryujin recently, she is so cute and attractive

Anyways I can't wait for that song to drop and Kill Shot. Then cake 💀

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jul 2023, 06:24
What do you guys think of this? I saw that it caused quite the conversation among gay twitter midzys

Obviously talking about your future children indicates nothing about your sexuality because we too fantasize about having children with our partners even those who live in countries where it's not an option available to us. But I don't know if there are many lesbians from conservative countries who think fondly of their future in laws cause many have to marry straight and pretend! Straight Korean women tend to fear the in laws because of the societal expectation of catering to them like a servant, it's a big reason korean women just opt out of marriage now.
Unless she's planning to live in her truth and build a gay household, it's quite surprising to hear her say she works hard so her future in laws would watch with pride.
There's always the option that she's straight and grew up watching healthy dynamics between her mom and in laws so she aspires to have that for her own family as well.
I think it's weird to think about parents in law when it comes to being proud about some stage performances... I get thinking of your parents, your kids, but who the hell even gives a damn about parents in law...

She talks about parents in law but not even her actual parents so to me this is a really weird thing of her to say, especially since she seems to be living life "like she wants" or whatever her values are.

Though I wouldn't say this reveals anything about her sexuality because it is hard projection into future concepts, no mention of a husband, lesbians can also have parents in law like you mentioned. But I believe Ryujin is bisexual anyways. Now would she be gay enough to project herself with a woman, i have no idea.