ITZY

Reactions:

Re: ITZY

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Dec 2022, 02:44
Guest wrote:
14 Dec 2022, 18:21
Yeh too many coincidences now. I havent seen this stuff before but now it makes sense why the knets talk about them as an accepted couple.

Ok so ryujin is probably straight, is there any hope for a any of the other girls in the group? Or has this thread been 42 pages about ryujin? i looked through the first five and it seems to be going that way.
Korean netz doesn't know anything more than we do tbh. Look at their list of couple that might gets exposed for dispatch 2021, IU is dating 7 different men according to them and so far none of this couple is proven to date each other. They believe these two are dating because haechan follow itzy vlive and he looks scared when his tablet screen are shown which is very sus but he could have been fans of itzy and scared that dating rumor might happen that's why he act that way. Then SEA shippers point out their lots of couple stuff which imo is obviously a sponsor items but the knetz point out this is a proof of them dating since Korean dating culture is tons of couple items when these two had popular brand items at a different time. Interestingly these rumors came out whenever they had comeback.

And Ryujin taking photos outside of the buildings where he live multiple times means that they are dating is flawed reasoning since she could have visited someone else and didn't know he live there. I don't think she's that stupid to walk outside his apartment or making a snow duck with him at broad daylight if they were really dating since everyone can see and sasaeng basically stay where he live too. I'm not saying she's gay but still it's not proven to be true unless someone has an actual pictures of them
There are pics Of Ryujin with that man but JYP pays to not release them. Once Itzy is over and JYP doesnt care anymore all pics will be out.
YG did not pay so Jennie pics were leaked.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i'm a big believer in jinlia and thought they were one of the most likely real kpop group couples but now i don't know what to believe :sadangel: i really can't see ryujin as straight. i don't want to believe that she's that much of an asshole to queerbait us. like that's her whole image - flirting with women, appealing to women. it's all a scam to take our money while she has a fucking bf? that's fucked up and i don't think she's like that. het shippers say anything to fuel their delusions and there is no proof that girl was her. she's always shown genuine attraction to lia, you can tell she has a crush but if that's all an act to boost her popularity then i'm done with her. i'll become a yeji stan :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Dec 2022, 04:03
Guest wrote:
16 Dec 2022, 02:44
Guest wrote:
14 Dec 2022, 18:21
Yeh too many coincidences now. I havent seen this stuff before but now it makes sense why the knets talk about them as an accepted couple.

Ok so ryujin is probably straight, is there any hope for a any of the other girls in the group? Or has this thread been 42 pages about ryujin? i looked through the first five and it seems to be going that way.
Korean netz doesn't know anything more than we do tbh. Look at their list of couple that might gets exposed for dispatch 2021, IU is dating 7 different men according to them and so far none of this couple is proven to date each other. They believe these two are dating because haechan follow itzy vlive and he looks scared when his tablet screen are shown which is very sus but he could have been fans of itzy and scared that dating rumor might happen that's why he act that way. Then SEA shippers point out their lots of couple stuff which imo is obviously a sponsor items but the knetz point out this is a proof of them dating since Korean dating culture is tons of couple items when these two had popular brand items at a different time. Interestingly these rumors came out whenever they had comeback.

And Ryujin taking photos outside of the buildings where he live multiple times means that they are dating is flawed reasoning since she could have visited someone else and didn't know he live there. I don't think she's that stupid to walk outside his apartment or making a snow duck with him at broad daylight if they were really dating since everyone can see and sasaeng basically stay where he live too. I'm not saying she's gay but still it's not proven to be true unless someone has an actual pictures of them
There are pics Of Ryujin with that man but JYP pays to not release them. Once Itzy is over and JYP doesnt care anymore all pics will be out.
YG did not pay so Jennie pics were leaked.
JYP didn't pay for twice who are the moneymakers of the company and you think he does for Itzy? :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Dec 2022, 04:29
i'm a big believer in jinlia and thought they were one of the most likely real kpop group couples but now i don't know what to believe :sadangel: i really can't see ryujin as straight. i don't want to believe that she's that much of an asshole to queerbait us. like that's her whole image - flirting with women, appealing to women. it's all a scam to take our money while she has a fucking bf? that's fucked up and i don't think she's like that. het shippers say anything to fuel their delusions and there is no proof that girl was her. she's always shown genuine attraction to lia, you can tell she has a crush but if that's all an act to boost her popularity then i'm done with her. i'll become a yeji stan :nails:
nice try troll, you are not convincing anyone, you should change your writing style. reported

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Dec 2022, 04:48
Guest wrote:
nice try troll, you are not convincing anyone, you should change your writing style. reported
stupid het troll calling me the troll because i questioned the het rumors you've been rule breaking by spamming this page with. reported

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Dec 2022, 04:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
stupid het troll calling me the troll because i questioned the het rumors you've been rule breaking by spamming this page with. reported
Look the fact that she post a pictures outside of that that same apartment where he coincidentally live convince me that there is no way they are dating unless they want to get caught, it seems to me that she didn't know he live there and maybe visited someone else. Fans move like FBI while that man had a sasaeng basically stalk him even when he sleeps. Even after the dating rumor, she even change her phone case to avoid any rumors why would she walk outside of his apartment in broad daylight and making snow duck if they are really dating? Everyone can see bruhh, I don't thinks she's that stupid to jeopardize her and that dude career. I can guarantee you that that she won't have any rumor with him if he didn't get caught following itzy on vlive. If he was seen following another female idols vlive, that dude would have get dating rumor with that another female idols. This is the same case with the go+seven dude and $eulgi from RV, couple stuff and caught going to same places but it turns out that guy was dating someone else for 9 months. Shippers like to delude themselves and the knetz also get caught up with it. They had zero braincells

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Dec 2022, 17:33
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Look the fact that she post a pictures outside of that that same apartment where he coincidentally live convince me that there is no way they are dating unless they want to get caught, it seems to me that she didn't know he live there and maybe visited someone else. Fans move like FBI while that man had a sasaeng basically stalk him even when he sleeps. Even after the dating rumor, she even change her phone case to avoid any rumors why would she walk outside of his apartment in broad daylight and making snow duck if they are really dating? Everyone can see bruhh, I don't thinks she's that stupid to jeopardize her and that dude career. I can guarantee you that that she won't have any rumor with him if he didn't get caught following itzy on vlive. If he was seen following another female idols vlive, that dude would have get dating rumor with that another female idols. This is the same case with the go+seven dude and $eulgi from RV, couple stuff and caught going to same places but it turns out that guy was dating someone else for 9 months. Shippers like to delude themselves and the knetz also get caught up with it. They had zero braincells
The sasaeng were saying they were together before the vlive thing. Thats why when it happened everyone was talking about him and ryujin instead of any of the other itzy girls.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 01:46
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
The sasaeng were saying they were together before the vlive thing. Thats why when it happened everyone was talking about him and ryujin instead of any of the other itzy girls.
Stop believing in twitter saseang, a sasaeng would never reveal something like that so casually, this has been said multiple times on K ent from the fansite anon

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Also something else, Seongsu-dong is right next to Gangnam-gu where Ryujin's Middle school is so it's very possible that her family might live there

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 01:57
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Stop believing in twitter saseang, a sasaeng would never reveal something like that so casually, this has been said multiple times on K ent from the fansite anon

sasaeng are believable and have a lot more info then they will tell everyone but that pic wasn't released by ITZY sasaengs but rather a stalker who hates ITZY. It's always around ITZY's comeback we get dating rumors with pics but it doesn't mean those pic of Ryujin waiting ousside of his apartment aren't real.

I seriously think KAKAO M is after ITZY knowing there are the most successful 4th gen globally. KAKAO M is currently being investigate by Korean government for having sites where they write hateful articles such Garam bullying scandal, Yuna's hip pad, Ryujin dating, Lia bullying and about other groups to boost their groups images. :argh: those fuckers.

Also the difference between Twice dating and ITZY dating is that Twice agreed to confirm their relationships with JYP agency. ITZY members would never confirm they are dating unless they get married.

Which explains why ITZY's LGBTQ rumors are going wild here and all social media. Since we can't know how they are official dating and we can only speculate.

But after they released Boys like You song gave me the confirmation that ITZY likes Boys but doesn't mean someone isn't bisexual. It just mean they like boys but can also like girls.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 02:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

sasaeng are believable and have a lot more info then they will tell everyone but that pic wasn't released by ITZY sasaengs but rather a stalker who hates ITZY. It's always around ITZY's comeback we get dating rumors with pics but it doesn't mean those pic of Ryujin waiting ousside of his apartment aren't real.

I seriously think KAKAO M is after ITZY knowing there are the most successful 4th gen globally. KAKAO M is currently being investigate by Korean government for having sites where they write hateful articles such Garam bullying scandal, Yuna's hip pad, Ryujin dating, Lia bullying and about other groups to boost their groups images. :argh: those fuckers.

Also the difference between Twice dating and ITZY dating is that Twice agreed to confirm their relationships with JYP agency. ITZY members would never confirm they are dating unless they get married.

Which explains why ITZY's LGBTQ rumors are going wild here and all social media. Since we can't know how they are official dating and we can only speculate.

But after they released Boys like You song gave me the confirmation that ITZY likes Boys but doesn't mean someone isn't bisexual. It just mean they like boys but can also like girls.
Stop acting like you know what Itzy or Twice have agreed with JYP because you clearly don't know anything. All groups have lgbtq rumors and most of them more than Itzy tbh. I'm not even gonna on the BLY comment :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You mean twitter ssg who mostly made up of Arab wannabe ssg? Let's be real, people believe this twitter ssg because they got comeback detail and they get some leak , they don't know shits about idols private life compare to Chinese or Korean. So if this twitter sasaeng spewed bullshit and said that he's dating Ryujin just because he follow itzy vlive, shippers would believe it. Korean ssg didn't leak anything and it's weird how you insist on they are dating when nothing has been proven or confirm. It's not the same case like chaeyoung twice where there is literally pic of her and her bf. We haven't got any pics yet

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

H's family lives there not him

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

DA The only members whom I feel are lgbt are Ryujin and Yeji. Yuna is still a bit too young so I’ll give it a few more years although she currently gives me straight vibes. Same with Chae, straight vibes. I’ve never noticed Lia much so no comment on her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 04:46
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You mean twitter ssg who mostly made up of Arab wannabe ssg? Let's be real, people believe this twitter ssg because they got comeback detail and they get some leak , they don't know shits about idols private life compare to Chinese or Korean. So if this twitter sasaeng spewed bullshit and said that he's dating Ryujin just because he follow itzy vlive, shippers would believe it. Korean ssg didn't leak anything and it's weird how you insist on they are dating when nothing has been proven or confirm. It's not the same case like chaeyoung twice where there is literally pic of her and her bf. We haven't got any pics yet
Dont know anything about how sasaeng work or if they are actually dating (though it does seem like they are). all i was saying that the rumour predates the vlive incident. i definitely heard about them before it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 09:20
Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 04:46
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Dont know anything about how sasaeng work or if they are actually dating (though it does seem like they are). all i was saying that the rumour predates the vlive incident. i definitely heard about them before it.
As I said, I heard those rumour too and you know where those sources came from? Quora and it got copied to twitter and telegram. No Korean and chinese sasaeng ever said anything about Ryujin or that dude's sasaeng either. If the sources came from international website, I can assure you that 90% of it is bullshit. People who made prediction on twitter will just say any random name when it comes to dating and then shippers cling to it when they see even little crumbs eg. Haechan following itzy and had few same brand items at different time

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 13:49
Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 05:43
DA The only members whom I feel are lgbt are Ryujin and Yeji. Yuna is still a bit too young so I’ll give it a few more years although she currently gives me straight vibes. Same with Chae, straight vibes. I’ve never noticed Lia much so no comment on her.
Yeji is actually fruity, Ryujin queerbaits on JYP instructions but is clearly dating male boybander.
Stop trolling this thread. There are many proofs Ryujin is a lesbian. There is no proof she is dating that uggo so stop spreading that rumor because you want yeji to be the only gay member as if there can't be more than one

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 14:02
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yeji is actually fruity, Ryujin queerbaits on JYP instructions but is clearly dating male boybander.
Stop trolling this thread. There are many proofs Ryujin is a lesbian. There is no proof she is dating that uggo so stop spreading that rumor because you want yeji to be the only gay member as if there can't be more than one
Just ignore that person, they want attention that's they go everywhere and comment about it and even responds to their one post to bait people.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 23:19
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
lol you are delusional if you think she is a lesbian. Ryujin is straight as hell and is dating NCT Haechan. Just accept it.
And it more delusional to confirm something that hasn't been confirm yet and Ryujin does have receipt. Get out of here if you think she's dating that man, this is gays event only go home

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This ssng info thing is so dumb because they would never release something outside of their kkt/korean circle unless they’re angry. When they do it’s with actual irrefutable receipt not some bs “rumour”. See btass & blackp1nk pair

With that being said, do y’all forget bi people exist or

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 02:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

So you're telling me the people who took that pic of Ryujin patiently waiting for her bf in broad daylight hate Ryujin but still blurred the face so we still can't tell if it's really her? Why would they do that? If they're so determined to out her, why not release the evidences?

Like the other anon said I'm starting to believe this is all an het shipper thing or people who hate itzy thing and that Ryujin taking pics in this building and hanging around there might be just coincidences.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 23:19
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
lol you are delusional if you think she is a lesbian. Ryujin is straight as hell and is dating NCT Haechan. Just accept it.
DA Ok since you keep insisting Ryujin is straight, I would like to ask how are you CERTAIN of it? Do you stalk her 24/7? Are you even living in Seoul? Do you know her personally?

If you’re living not even living in Seoul and claim you got the info from ssngs then you got conned and hopefully you’re able to get your money back.

If you’re living in Seoul and know this info because you’ve been stalking Ryujin 24/7 and probably for many months/years, then omg you really need to stop and get professional help. On top of that, Korean law has recently passed the bill saying stalking is a criminal offence now so good luck not getting caught!

If you know her personally as her friend or someone who works with her then prove it by showing photos of yourself with her or better, a video with you saying “I’m the one who says Ryujin is straight” and have her next to you in the video.

If you can’t show evidence that she’s straight then your words hold NO ground.

Report me if you want for typing all of this but the mods aren’t dumb and KNOW that you’re that male troll!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
this but ryeji - yeji :'(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Don't respond to the het shipper that acts like a concern troll, they want attention and you keep giving it. Just ignore, report and change the subject.

We've talked about what our favorite v2logs are at the start of the year but what about 2itzy? What are your top 3? And do you think we will have something with units again at the start of the year? I wonder what it might be this time

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
ryeji shipper, lia hatter (why always be like that) :argh:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Dec 2022, 15:40
Guest wrote:
da i ship ryeji but don't believe they have actually something going on, and I like lia but i think she's straight. i just think that yeji and ryujin like women, i used to think that a bit for lia but now i think she's just straight and a confident ally

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
As a mostly neutral observer, I think it's almost always the opposite. Many jinlia shippers act so damn bitter towards Yeji, it's honestly a little concerning to see. Even when the ship was at it's peak, you'd see so many hateful comments towards Yeji under the ship videos, tweets etc etc
Whereas most ryeji shippers seem to be ot5, in fact I've seen many sharing jinlia content too where the opposite never happens 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Feb 2023, 11:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
As a mostly neutral observer, I think it's almost always the opposite. Many jinlia shippers act so damn bitter towards Yeji, it's honestly a little concerning to see. Even when the ship was at it's peak, you'd see so many hateful comments towards Yeji under the ship videos, tweets etc etc
Whereas most ryeji shippers seem to be ot5, in fact I've seen many sharing jinlia content too where the opposite never happens 🤷🏻‍♀️
are you sure you a neutral observer? I've been to this site for awhile and I can't recall Jinlia shippers hating on Yeji (especially unprovoked) but there have been a lot of times where Ryeji and Ryujin/Chaeryeong shippers hate on Lia. In fact I rarely see Yeji get hate anywhere from anyone tbh, Lia on the other hand...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Feb 2023, 11:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
are you sure you a neutral observer? I've been to this site for awhile and I can't recall Jinlia shippers hating on Yeji (especially unprovoked) but there have been a lot of times where Ryeji and Ryujin/Chaeryeong shippers hate on Lia. In fact I rarely see Yeji get hate anywhere from anyone tbh, Lia on the other hand...
I mean I'm mostly on YouTube + Twitter, so that's what I was talking about. I used to watch a lot of jinlia ship videos and I used to notice these digs at Yeji all the time. If you go back and look at ship videos from like 2020/21 you can still find those comments.
And as for Yeji getting hate, I assure you that you are absolutely wrong there. The worst of it was during the Not Shy era, especially on YT. Even as recently as Cheshire, people were blaming her. People especially put her down to hype up other members. I can bring you receipts rn, if I could post ss here. I'm not denying that Lia gets hate tbh, but I think you're being biased if you don't think Yeji does.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lia looks so hot in black hair... :dead:
dont mind me, carry on

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Feb 2023, 11:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da i recall people here calling Yeji boring, dont know if it was it relation to jinlia but i remember that pissed me off

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Someone on main thread said that Lia went to Kehlani’s concert

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Feb 2023, 17:43
Did other members go with her?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Feb 2023, 23:05
Guest wrote:
Don’t think so but also I don’t see the evidence of her going compared to other celebs who went

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Feb 2023, 23:15
Guest wrote:
14 Feb 2023, 23:05
Guest wrote:
Don’t think so but also I don’t see the evidence of her going compared to other celebs who went
There is an official article and also a picture of her leaving the concert. I don't know if a member was with her, if there was the article would mention it, she is with someone in the photo the hair look like it could be Ryujin but Ryujin is shorter than the person in the picture and I think the pants this person is wearing I've seen Yeji wear but the hair doesn't match with Yeji's

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

but how is she so hot she's killing me

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does Ryujin have an Instagram account? Ive only found fanpages

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Feb 2023, 01:53
Does Ryujin have an Instagram account? Ive only found fanpages
None of the members do afaik, they should but yeah

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ryujin when off work sometimes dresses feminine but most of the time not. Her selcas also look like she's not trying to appeal to men at all and instead to women. I'd like to know how men feel about her but she's so hard to imagine as straight. Even predebut she pinged

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2023, 00:24
Ryujin when off work sometimes dresses feminine but most of the time not. Her selcas also look like she's not trying to appeal to men at all and instead to women. I'd like to know how men feel about her but she's so hard to imagine as straight. Even predebut she pinged
I've noticed that since she has being single she being looking more and more gay. Maybe shes ready to explore the other half of herself now she done with her first relationship.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2023, 13:53
Guest wrote:
I've noticed that since she has being single she being looking more and more gay. Maybe shes ready to explore the other half of herself now she done with her first relationship.
How do you know she is single?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Feb 2023, 13:53
Guest wrote:
She has talked about breakup in some interview like she went through it so whatever the relationship you're thinking of (h*ech*n), it probably isn't her first.

But yeah I feel like from 2022 it's like she is so obviously gay when taking pics especially.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

she's really top tier in 4th gen, she's insane

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Feb 2023, 15:04
she's really top tier in 4th gen, she's insane

X2 yup!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yeji is so confident lately, she's gaining top energy

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

My mom who has 100% accurate gaydar says Ryujin is :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Also does anyone think anything of this Yeji x Naeun ship that I've only seen mentioned in this website? This ship has its own thread and I went again when the l chat reopened and the accumulation of coincidences made me go hmmm but like merely since it's still only emojis and phonecases matching.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2023, 20:09
Also does anyone think anything of this Yeji x Naeun ship that I've only seen mentioned in this website? This ship has its own thread and I went again when the l chat reopened and the accumulation of coincidences made me go hmmm but like merely since it's still only emojis and phonecases matching.
Unfortunately, it's just a ship made up by an obsessed man whose favorite idols are Yeji and Naeun, it's his fantasy that they're dating. It's the same guy who's always screaming about Ryujin being Billie Eilish 2.0 and how religious she is.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Feb 2023, 20:09
Doubt it’s real, one of the things they -the person who brought it here - said is they Yeji and Naeun were seen kissing outside on a bench in the dark - and yes I know we really don’t know any of the girls - but I just can’t see Yeji doing that lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Even koreaboo is losing it