Guest wrote: ↑
11 Oct 2022, 01:48
You guys...Siyeon's fansite girl is so stunning...
I am glad they put siyeon in that outfit for the second scene, she looks right at home in that fit. Always reminds me of her younger days like when she started dancing at the airport like a dork.
Anyone else got spidergwen vibes from JiU?
Idk i feel like everyone is gonna kill me when the mv drop.
I mean, they all killed me so I feel you haha.
Metal head useless lesbian anon here is very dead. This was nearly everything I wanted from the song and video.
* intro could have been longer
* the chorus was super heavy and pounding for them, though I still think Good Night might be their heaviest song.
* nice to see SuA rapping again!!!! Been too long.
* could we please get an outro one of these days? Ending the song on the last word loses its punch if you do it all the time. Even have if a few extra beats like in BEcause or Deja Vu would be nice.
* I wasn’t a fan of the sliding up to the next note on “vision” the first few times I heard it, but I totally musically get why they did it: sliding away from the root note of the scale at the end of the phrase causes unease and tension, and the message of the apocalypse series is meant to be unsettling. That said, I think it would have more weight if they only did it the second time in the chorus and not both.
* The video and choreo was FIRE
* I loved the whole thing so much