Dreamcatcher

Reactions:

Re: Dreamcatcher

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2024, 14:20
The first audio that anon shared, she is actually talking about a male classmate in middle school who invited her at his birthday party but she said she won’t be attending so he cried a lot and the day of the birthday that classmate mom called her home to ask why is Siyeon not coming and her mom and her sister asked her « you’re not going to the birthday party ? » and she said « I have to study I can’t go » she then proceeded to say « he must have liked me » but I don’t know if she was just reading a comment or just her thoughts now that she is thinking about it, but that loooong silence after saying that is ??? Could it be the real reason she didn’t go 🤣

Either way it’s cute cause she was taking her studies very seriously and now that she revealed some of the reviews she got from her teachers you can see that she is someone who’s really invested in what she is doing whether it be studying or singing, love her even more. Just wanted to share that with you.
Oh and also I am still learning Korean so I hope I translated correctly 😣
but didn't she say that this happened in primary school?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2024, 15:05
Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2024, 14:20
The first audio that anon shared, she is actually talking about a male classmate in middle school who invited her at his birthday party but she said she won’t be attending so he cried a lot and the day of the birthday that classmate mom called her home to ask why is Siyeon not coming and her mom and her sister asked her « you’re not going to the birthday party ? » and she said « I have to study I can’t go » she then proceeded to say « he must have liked me » but I don’t know if she was just reading a comment or just her thoughts now that she is thinking about it, but that loooong silence after saying that is ??? Could it be the real reason she didn’t go 🤣

Either way it’s cute cause she was taking her studies very seriously and now that she revealed some of the reviews she got from her teachers you can see that she is someone who’s really invested in what she is doing whether it be studying or singing, love her even more. Just wanted to share that with you.
Oh and also I am still learning Korean so I hope I translated correctly 😣
but didn't she say that this happened in primary school?
Oh yeah maybe ? I am not Korean and English is also not my first language so I might have understand/translated her story the wrong way or made mistakes while trying to figure it out, anyway thanks for letting me know ☺️

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2024, 13:07

This is kind of funny after the bullying thing being brought up here after so long, no? Siyeon u lurking? =_= Just kidding, but did make me laugh.
Just in case. Siyeon, if you are here, do whatever you want babe

Anytime I see something regarding her participation in hs music festivals I really wish there's a video or something. I know it must be different from how she is now, but she always talk so warmly about her time in a band that I really want to see what type of thing she did

Anyways, now that I think about it, there was one teacher of one of the members who talked about them being in deukae and how happy they were that they were achieving things or something like that. I think it was about Siyeon or Handong but I could be wrong. Does anyone else remember that? I feel like it was such a deep info that it came and went almost unnoticed, maybe I'm starting to imagine things...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I was going through deukae's profiles and multiple articles on Naver. I found their schooling info.
Anyway:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2024, 19:33
I was going through deukae's profiles and multiple articles on Naver. I found their schooling info.
Anyway:
But take whatever info the girls haven't said themselves with a grain of salt. Except the 7dreamers one, most wikis are pretty unreliable with fact checking

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2024, 21:37
Guest wrote:
Anyway:
But take whatever info the girls haven't said themselves with a grain of salt. Except the 7dreamers one, most wikis are pretty unreliable with fact checking

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Apr 2024, 22:08
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Anyway:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Apr 2024, 00:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Anyway:
No, she said she was in the Flower beauty band in middle school. And in Daeil band in highschool. She explicitly said she transferred school in the same 2020 Singji vlive as well as clarified she transferred around her second year to Seoul in high school in an interview for entrancing. The detail about her first year in hs comes from the netizen that started the rumor about her which was on online communities, Siyeon confirmed that she was in that school and the detail was outed to knetizens. Siyeon was not living in Seoul during her middle school years and did not go to Jinseon middle school (as there is not one in daegu).

As for the snippet shared about flower beauty, I think that's a consolidated over all thing about all her activities because she was not in middle school in december 2012 (moved to Seoul in october 2012).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Apr 2024, 03:24
Guest wrote:
04 Apr 2024, 00:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Anyway:
QTMA some reference

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Anyway:
Not surprised that Minji truly is the sweetest ray of sunshine on earth that we see on videos, judging from the little we have seen of her parents and brother, it's pretty obvious they were raised in a very loving kind family. <3

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So where's all the conversation that was said to be stifled? I was hoping people would pipe up with other things if the complaint was one subsection of shippers talking too much

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Apr 2024, 19:15
So where's all the conversation that was said to be stifled? I was hoping people would pipe up with other things if the complaint was one subsection of shippers talking too much
STFU

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Apr 2024, 19:38
Guest wrote:
STFU
DA
Who are you telling to shut up? The crickets?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
STFU
=_= It is a genuine question. People tried to make us feel bad as if we were preventing conversation but clearly it's not the case.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Idk how I just saw this video, but holy crap, their voices are seriously beautiful together. Stand alone vocals and harmonies were great

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Also, the stylist needs a raise because 🥵 I'm whipped

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This thread has gone to the dogs honestly.
1- Ship talk isnt allowed because it supposedly shuts down all other discussions.
2- Siyeon who has always been the most sus member is now being insisted upon as being het or not that sus or artsy het depending on the day despite showing little to no interest in m*n with all the things she has done and said being written off, and some people even implying she is barely tolerating queer people. All this despite having said more sus non fanservice things than the entire group combined, showing open support, being the only one to post rainbows and pride flags multiple times etc.
3- Dami posting a pic with a banner with almost all the les flag colors was used as ammo during the fight but has still not been discussed.
4- Gahyeon's sus friend was mentioned once and never talked about again.
5- V1vi being considered sus in the past was brought up recently because of how close she is to Handong but nobody seems to care.
6- Bora bisexual talk was brought up but is nowhere to be found now that the shippers have all left space open for discussion.
7- and its not just siyoo shippers, some of you had a problem with gahdong shippers too because you called them weird for thinking anything was possible between the girls.

Now we make thirst posts and r/ddit style posts once every two days about old covers. Lets be for fucking real. The shippers were never the problem because you all are still not talking about jackshit on this thread when you have no one shutting down conversations or drowing out non ship discussions. When you post one thing and nobody responds for 2 to 3 days and then someone makes a ship post, ANY ship post and suddenly gets traction you get mad that your opinion was shut down. Every ship post has gotten some traction before being shot down btw. Siyoo shippers were most likely just more in number or more invested in having a convo because this was the only place where they could even try to have a conversation about them, but there were multiple attempts to shut them down just like with other ships. They just didnt seem to care that some of you have an anti ship stick up your ass. Gahdong shippers were called weird, jiyoo shippers were called delusional, suayeon shippers have a notorious sua anti, siyoo shippers now have an active siyeon anti and were repeatedly told nobody is stupid enough to date within a group. I'm sorry but this entire thread has been nothing but a pile of hypocrisy with everyone trying to act like they are somehow better than the other person over fuck ass opinions. There are more attempts to prove the girls het than speculation on them being wlw on here at this point.
- regards
A non shipper

gay agenda
Reactions:

Post by gay agenda »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
you're just pressed because all of them are very likely straight and you're projecting your creepy ideals on them so you shut the fuck up Bertha go back to twitter

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

gay agenda wrote:
06 Apr 2024, 03:00
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
you're just pressed because all of them are very likely straight and you're projecting your creepy ideals on them so you shut the fuck up Bertha go back to twitter
Girl...atleast go off you main handle.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Apr 2024, 03:22
gay agenda wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Girl...atleast go off you main handle.
Nah most likely Drone using old user names to be a spineless little cuck again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

gay agenda wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Does this make you boil alive on the inside Drone?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Almost all of the threads are slow today. I visit about 4 of the Korean pages, and there's really no traction today. You can't really force conversation, and if people want to appreciate pics and old covers, there's nothing wrong with that. The group isn't doing anything, or have shared anything. Some days the that was only moving due to shipping posts, what's really the difference?

In my opinion, no one is saying ships can't be discussed, people said they wanted the siyoo shippers to take it down a notch. Their volume of posts on the matter, the way some anons said the shippers spoke with finality regarding the legitimacy of the ship, and some claimed the shippers were the ones shutting down others that didn't agree that Siyeon and Yoohyeon could be a thing.

My thing is, if people want to talk about any ship, just be respectful about it. Especially if you're quoting something with a lot of links, just spoiler that part so people on mobile aren't overwhelmed with it. Also regardless if you think a ship is real or not, if debating against it, be respectful. You can state why you think a ship isn't real without being rude about it. And no one here should act as if their pairing is real, when DC as a group gives us dust for any potential romantic partner lol.

Also imo about the Dami flag, it was spoken about. But I believe many people were divided. Some thought it was a covert Lesbian flag, and others didn't see anything sus about it.

I don't know Gahyeon friend enough to comment on it, same with the V!vi person. I have brought up Bora possibly liking women (around 2 months ago), I was shot down like lightning, that she's straight as an arrow (bright up apparent comments from an old interview) I'm not going to sit there and fight with them. 🤷🏾‍♀️ I don't have time for that

My overall thoughts are people should just be respectful and considerate. That's whether you ship or disagree with ships, or talking about something possibly gay.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Apr 2024, 03:48
Almost all of the threads are slow today. I visit about 4 of the Korean pages, and there's really no traction today. You can't really force conversation, and if people want to appreciate pics and old covers, there's nothing wrong with that. The group isn't doing anything, or have shared anything. Some days the that was only moving due to shipping posts, what's really the difference?

In my opinion, no one is saying ships can't be discussed, people said they wanted the siyoo shippers to take it down a notch. Their volume of posts on the matter, the way some anons said the shippers spoke with finality regarding the legitimacy of the ship, and some claimed the shippers were the ones shutting down others that didn't agree that Siyeon and Yoohyeon could be a thing.

My thing is, if people want to talk about any ship, just be respectful about it. Especially if you're quoting something with a lot of links, just spoiler that part so people on mobile aren't overwhelmed with it. Also regardless if you think a ship is real or not, if debating against it, be respectful. You can state why you think a ship isn't real without being rude about it. And no one here should act as if their pairing is real, when DC as a group gives us dust for any potential romantic partner lol.

Also imo about the Dami flag, it was spoken about. But I believe many people were divided. Some thought it was a covert Lesbian flag, and others didn't see anything sus about it.

I don't know Gahyeon friend enough to comment on it, same with the V!vi person. I have brought up Bora possibly liking women (around 2 months ago), I was shot down like lightning, that she's straight as an arrow (bright up apparent comments from an old interview) I'm not going to sit there and fight with them. 🤷🏾‍♀️ I don't have time for that

My overall thoughts are people should just be respectful and considerate. That's whether you ship or disagree with ships, or talking about something possibly gay.
Lol good luck finding respect in a thread overtaken by two member akgaes, a male incel and freaks who shriek weirdo anytime anyone mentions possible in group relationships.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

To be honest everyone should post what they want and just ignore any posts trying to shut them down. It doesn't matter if one topic is taking up a lot of space, it takes what - 1 min to scan a scroll a page? Hardly work. It's better than the thread being dead. People just need to accept people have different opinions. It's fine if some people think a ship could be plausible and it's fine if some don't. Same with sexualities.

Also I will say, respectfully debating with possible evidences or reasons isn't always shutting down. But saying someone is het or something isn't real in certainties is. Unless hard evidence comes out at the end of the day we don't know shit.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Apr 2024, 07:10
To be honest everyone should post what they want and just ignore any posts trying to shut them down. It doesn't matter if one topic is taking up a lot of space, it takes what - 1 min to scan a scroll a page? Hardly work. It's better than the thread being dead. People just need to accept people have different opinions. It's fine if some people think a ship could be plausible and it's fine if some don't. Same with sexualities.

Also I will say, respectfully debating with possible evidences or reasons isn't always shutting down. But saying someone is het or something isn't real in certainties is. Unless hard evidence comes out at the end of the day we don't know shit.
That's the thing. No one has talked in absolutes other than obvious trolls. Even when people come in with an unshakeable take they add an imo. None of the shippers so far have insisted that their ship is real and others should ship it, even the more enthusiastic ones. All they have done is analyse and bring in what all makes them sus and it just happens to be a lot of stuff that got utterly overlooked by the fandom collectively. If you are going to quote them and go "NO/I disagree because xyz" then obviously they are going to respond because you are directly engaging with that conversation.
I'll be honest I don't give a shit about this thread anymore. I'd much rather not share anything sus about the girls given the influx of assholes, antis and incels. Especially recently. Ya'll have a good time, I'm not putting anything about the girls on this platform now that I know Drone and other sick fucks like him are regulars here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Apr 2024, 07:56
Guest wrote:
06 Apr 2024, 07:10

That's the thing. No one has talked in absolutes other than obvious trolls. Even when people come in with an unshakeable take they add an imo. None of the shippers so far have insisted that their ship is real and others should ship it, even the more enthusiastic ones. All they have done is analyse and bring in what all makes them sus and it just happens to be a lot of stuff that got utterly overlooked by the fandom collectively. If you are going to quote them and go "NO/I disagree because xyz" then obviously they are going to respond because you are directly engaging with that conversation.
I'll be honest I don't give a shit about this thread anymore. I'd much rather not share anything sus about the girls given the influx of assholes, antis and incels. Especially recently. Ya'll have a good time, I'm not putting anything about the girls on this platform now that I know Drone and other sick fucks like him are regulars here.
Fuck off 🤣

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Apr 2024, 15:22

Fuck off 🤣
Are you done harassing barely legal teenagers while defending a deep fake porn account on twiter drone?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Drone is an effeminate little cuck who'd put those pansy limp wristed teeny dicked stereotypes of gay men from the 80s to shame. Let him cry. Trying to harass lesbians is the only way he can feel alive cause even other men shun him for being too much of a wuss let alone women who are most likely repulsed by his existence. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

All this complaining because people are tired of siyoo shippers? Cry me a river. Stop flooding the fucking thread with that shit while acting like it's a real couple. So the thread isn't moving because your shipping posts arent moving it. Who cares.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Apr 2024, 15:54
All this complaining because people are tired of siyoo shippers? Cry me a river. Stop flooding the fucking thread with that shit while acting like it's a real couple. So the thread isn't moving because your shipping posts arent moving it. Who cares.
:rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

All the girls are definitely het anyway. All you delusional ass siyoo shippers and dumb ass gay speculators are all clowns. All of you should keep sobbing instead. Most of them are lying and faking shit because of how gullible and stupid you are.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
"People" let's be real it's probably 1 or 2 anons with one being that rabid Siyeon hater. You clearly care or you wouldn't bother replying about it. No one is "flooding" crybaby. If you can't take discussion happening in a discussion forum then you're beyond help. People discussing Siyoo are on topic, you insulting and whinging however, are not.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ignore the no-life trolls. Just trying to destroy the thread now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Apr 2024, 16:47
Guest wrote:
"People" let's be real it's probably 1 or 2 anons with one being that rabid Siyeon hater. You clearly care or you wouldn't bother replying about it. No one is "flooding" crybaby. If you can't take discussion happening in a discussion forum then you're beyond help. People discussing Siyoo are on topic, you insulting and whinging however, are not.
Nobody even discussed siyoo. They are asking why nobody is talking about anything relevant at all despite everyone insisting every other discussion under the sun was being shot down seemingly constantly. An anon brought up ALL the topics that have been brought up and nobody bothered to respond to before claiming they were being shot down and only one person responded saying they didnt know enough about any of the topics and didnt want to talk about Sua because of how badly Sua talks get shot down (most likely by that fuckass sua anti). And now you can't even mention Siyeon or Siyeon related things lest the Siyeon anti starts spewing nonsense.
Some people on here have a fucking stick up their ass about what is and isnt being discussed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Apr 2024, 16:47
Guest wrote:
The vitriol towards Siyeon and Sua as people and Siyoo anons is possibly some of the absolute worst I have seen on this thread. Its like siyoo anons personally came over and killed all your pets or something as opposed to just enthusiastically discuss a ship they found sus. And what did Suayeon even do??

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Siyeon and Yoohyeon stay sus whether we can acknowledge or not. Maybe there is something more, maybe there isn't, but they are with each other seemingly all the time and it's unlikely to change as it's been for years, so of course people are going to be zeroing in on them, especially as one half is confirmed wlw and the other is the most suspected wlw.

That anon saying they're all het is pure trolling and just trying to anger people, so don't let them. Worst attempt ever considering DC are like one of the only groups to have someone that was vocal about liking girls too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Apr 2024, 17:15
Siyeon and Yoohyeon stay sus whether we can acknowledge or not. Maybe there is something more, maybe there isn't, but they are with each other seemingly all the time and it's unlikely to change as it's been for years, so of course people are going to be zeroing in on them, especially as one half is confirmed wlw and the other is the most suspected wlw.

That anon saying they're all het is pure trolling and just trying to anger people, so don't let them. Worst attempt ever considering DC are like one of the only groups to have someone that was vocal about liking girls too.
The queerbaitor and the queen of pandering. :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Apr 2024, 17:19
Guest wrote:
06 Apr 2024, 17:15

The queerbaitor and the queen of pandering. :dance2:
You won't drive me away so you might as well give up. :rofl:

guest19952002
Reactions:

Post by guest19952002 »

Guest wrote:
06 Apr 2024, 16:29
All the girls are definitely het anyway. All you delusional ass siyoo shippers and dumb ass gay speculators are all clowns. All of you should keep sobbing instead. Most of them are lying and faking shit because of how gullible and stupid you are.
:dance2:
Finally another anon agrees :rofl: Dreamcatcher girls are het as fuck

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This is the first time Siyeon is above Jiu in the list and only those two made it. Usually Sua, Dami and Yoohyeon are on it too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Apr 2024, 06:30
This is the first time Siyeon is above Jiu in the list and only those two made it. Usually Sua, Dami and Yoohyeon are on it too.
This is who lesbian Koreans find attractive?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Apr 2024, 14:29
Guest wrote:
Yep. I'm surprised Siyeon overtook Jiu by 13 spots and the rest of the regulars from dc aren't on the list. Usually Jiu is no. 1 amongst the girls and 5/7 are on the list around the same general area.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Apr 2024, 14:49
Guest wrote:
07 Apr 2024, 14:29
Guest wrote:
Yep. I'm surprised Siyeon overtook Jiu by 13 spots and the rest of the regulars from dc aren't on the list. Usually Jiu is no. 1 amongst the girls and 5/7 are on the list around the same general area.
Thanks. It's the first time I'm around for this

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It happens, Jiu and Sua are in their 30’s now, both are near the kpop ajumma era.😭

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Apr 2024, 15:50
It happens, Jiu and Sua are in their 30’s now, both are near the kpop ajumma era.😭
The top 3 are all in their 30s. No. 4 is the same age as Siyeon. You're just a weirdo that thinks 30 year olds have one foot in the grave.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Apr 2024, 15:52
Guest wrote:
The top 3 are all in their 30s. No. 4 is the same age as Siyeon. You're just a weirdo that thinks 30 year olds have one foot in the grave.
Correction. 2 out of top 3.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
See this is what I mean why this thread has gone downhill. Can’t even give my honest take without calling me a weirdo. So what we have different opinions?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Apr 2024, 16:01
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
See this is what I mean why this thread has gone downhill. Can’t even give my honest take without calling me a weirdo. So what we have different opinions?
The thread is going downhill because anon called you out on your ageist bullshit?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Apr 2024, 16:08
Guest wrote:
07 Apr 2024, 16:01
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
The thread is going downhill because anon called you out on your ageist bullshit?
Okay, then FUCK YOU and FUCK the RUDE BITCH.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest19952002 wrote:
06 Apr 2024, 22:12
Guest wrote:
06 Apr 2024, 16:29
:dance2:
Finally another anon agrees :rofl: Dreamcatcher girls are het as fuck
da Nope, at least 4/7 are sus only Jiu, Sua, and Handong are het