Dreamcatcher

Reactions:

Re: Dreamcatcher

Post by Guest »

And that's why you shouldn't believe any idol when they claim to have "not" dated they're selling an illusion/fantasy to fans

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Sep 2022, 07:09
And that's why you shouldn't believe any idol when they claim to have "not" dated they're selling an illusion/fantasy to fans
Was just weird because Sua implied it about her and used it to get one up about something. You'd think that wouldn't work if it was a lie. Why are we believing some random wiki anyway? I mean, maybe she had dated but it wasn't very serious or was super short lived so the lack of experience comment could still make some sense.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Genuine question. Why does it matter if an idol has or has not dated in the past?

And what makes you so sure that a fan wiki would have exact info when the same wiki speaks about her dad in present tense, doesn't include her older brother and sister and screwed up Siyeon's easily accessible tattoo's numbers entirely.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Thinking about how Siyeon had Minji's hands as her phone lockscreen for almost all of boca era. That moment of mands stan solidarity connecting me to her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Sep 2022, 08:22
Genuine question. Why does it matter if an idol has or has not dated in the past?

And what makes you so sure that a fan wiki would have exact info when the same wiki speaks about her dad in present tense, doesn't include her older brother and sister and screwed up Siyeon's easily accessible tattoo's numbers entirely.
I guess it adds to how much we can trust their words in general, but I agree with you. That wiki in particular is really unreliable, and that info about a past bf and her parents jobs is impossible to track the source (believe me, I tried to look it up and I still don't know where they got that info or her parents info)

In terms of pressure from the parasocial rs, 3rd gen gg have a harder time than 2gen who were able to talk about rs (and thus it was sus if someone didn't talk at all about m*n), so it wouldn't be weird that they keep private that side of their lifes or they say they didn't date to avoid awkward or invasive conversations or comments
But in DC's case they always had their base on telling barely anything at all, Yoohyeon's kind of the exception with members and herself implying she hadn't date at least until debut, and if she did after we won't now

Dami_can_slap_me
Reactions:

Post by Dami_can_slap_me »

Guest wrote:
18 Sep 2022, 13:59
Guest wrote:

I guess it adds to how much we can trust their words in general, but I agree with you. That wiki in particular is really unreliable, and that info about a past bf and her parents jobs is impossible to track the source (believe me, I tried to look it up and I still don't know where they got that info or her parents info)

In terms of pressure from the parasocial rs, 3rd gen gg have a harder time than 2gen who were able to talk about rs (and thus it was sus if someone didn't talk at all about m*n), so it wouldn't be weird that they keep private that side of their lifes or they say they didn't date to avoid awkward or invasive conversations or comments
But in DC's case they always had their base on telling barely anything at all, Yoohyeon's kind of the exception with members and herself implying she hadn't date at least until debut, and if she did after we won't now
That's why I questioned it not that it matters yoohyeon to me is still one I go back and forth on same with sua with big old question marks

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I miss Jibo vlives :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

random observation but recently I watched their w33kl7 1d0l episode from odd eye era and I couldn't help but notice how one of the hosts (the non-gay one) seemed to try and shoot his shot at them the whole damn time, specifically at sua. =_=

thought it looked sleazy and unnecessary, hope I was just seeing things

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can't wait for this

also missing these two dorks. :lol: btw Can someone please help me with the link for that boob kiss?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Sep 2022, 19:42
Can't wait for this

also missing these two dorks. :lol: btw Can someone please help me with the link for that boob kiss?
It's a vlive and Scream era, so... February 2020?
I'm don't think it was a kiss tho, I always thought she smelled her. Not that it makes her any less sus, but she was really in 4D mode that day, I think it's the same vlive were she was growling and barking at the air... But the weirder and hyper she behaves the more comfortable she appears to be, and I don't remember having subtitles for clip that day, so I take it as normal Singie

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I feel like the most damning clips of Siyeon are rarely ever mentioned online. The boob sniff isn't super sus to most i guess but I still laugh at the way she tried to smell SuA's perfume (or so I heard). Even she was taken aback. 🤣

Villanelle171
Reactions: 41

Post by Villanelle171 »

Dami_can_slap_me wrote:
18 Sep 2022, 17:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

That's why I questioned it not that it matters yoohyeon to me is still one I go back and forth on same with sua with big old question marks
@ Dami_can_slap_me You bringing up the subject of idols dating.I saw this on Twitter/Facebook and now on Tumblr, so definitely take this with a huge grain of salt, but they were talking about DC and according to them, JiU, SuA, Siyeon, and Gahyeon are in relationships. Handong was, but she broke up with her partner. Then they went on about Dami and Yoohyeon being single. I don't know, the whole thing gave me a good laugh, but I thought I'd share that with you 
🚛😵👻👍

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's a vlive and Scream era, so... February 2020?
I'm don't think it was a kiss tho, I always thought she smelled her. Not that it makes her any less sus, but she was really in 4D mode that day, I think it's the same vlive were she was growling and barking at the air... But the weirder and hyper she behaves the more comfortable she appears to be, and I don't remember having subtitles for clip that day, so I take it as normal Singie
For me, I consider it as a sniff kiss like this one and my fellow Asians would know what I'm talking about ^_^ , but thank you anon I found it! :hug:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Siyoo anons, where are you guys? the butt massage feat. Dami should be posted. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Villanelle171 wrote:
23 Sep 2022, 18:11
Dami_can_slap_me wrote:
18 Sep 2022, 17:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

@ Dami_can_slap_me You bringing up the subject of idols dating.I saw this on Twitter/Facebook and now on Tumblr, so definitely take this with a huge grain of salt, but they were talking about DC and according to them, JiU, SuA, Siyeon, and Gahyeon are in relationships. Handong was, but she broke up with her partner. Then they went on about Dami and Yoohyeon being single. I don't know, the whole thing gave me a good laugh, but I thought I'd share that with you 
...ok but who are these people claiming to be? Where are they supposedly getting this from?

Villanelle171

Post by Villanelle171 »

I haven't the faintest clue who or where these individuals are getting this information from. It's like the rumor that JiU was dating that thing l33z I don't know where that even came from  =_=
🚛😵👻👍

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Drop a link if possible Villanelle. Its a bit weird to me that this person doesn't just claim to know something about 1 or 2 people which would be believable but literally all of them which is highly unlikely. Not only that nobody would just randomly hand out idol info like that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm not surprised about Dc dating rumours. They should be having the times of the lives rn, so good for them. Siyeon and Aisha is wishful thinking, but Sua dating that airport guy would break my heart. Only because I want her to be with a woman same for Gahyeon. Jiu and L, I won't be mad.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Sep 2022, 19:31
I'm not surprised about Dc dating rumours. They should be having the times of the lives rn, so good for them. Siyeon and Aisha is wishful thinking, but Sua dating that airport guy would break my heart. Only because I want her to be with a woman same for Gahyeon. Jiu and L, I won't be mad.
Jiu and who? I'm completely out of the loop in terms of rumors. Are any of these credible at all?

Ryofu_44
Reactions:

Post by Ryofu_44 »

I've seen what villanelle was talking about, it was a good while back like in june or july people on Twitter started blocking and making their accounts private after you had people ranting at them but like villanelle said take it with a humongous grain of salt because from what I remember they were f@nboys I'll see if I can screenshot anything I find remember its been a hot minute since that was even talked about but realistically I could agree with maybe like 3 or 2 of them dating idk we'll find out eventually like on the k-ent thread or social media

Ryofu_44
Reactions:

Post by Ryofu_44 »

nevermind I found where people were getting this from I searched Tumblr it was some random posting tarot readings guess people took that and ran with it on social media here I'm posting a link to screen shots so you can read what they wrote
https://postimg.cc/gallery/Jz0zZCv

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Now look JiU wouldn't have been bored if she picked me but nooooo. :eyeroll:

Villanelle171

Post by Villanelle171 »

is that what that was??!! On my feed it didn't make mention of tarot/astrology readings good grief 😑 then again I shouldn't even be surprised these are probably the morons that think that pos from btass is a reincarnation of princess Diana
🚛😵👻👍

Villanelle171

Post by Villanelle171 »

Ryofu_44 wrote:
23 Sep 2022, 20:15
nevermind I found where people were getting this from I searched Tumblr it was some random posting tarot readings guess people took that and ran with it on social media here I'm posting a link to screen shots so you can read what they wrote
https://postimg.cc/gallery/Jz0zZCv
Can you kindly dm me the individuals Tumblr I'm gonna ask them to do another reading just for shits and giggles
🚛😵👻👍

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Random speculation time.

For all her flirting Siyeon doesn't give me the vibe of someone who has any interest in an actual relationship, she seems interested only in music, the members and chilling in her room any chance she gets. Idk but i feel like if she were in one it'd be one of those lowkey and chill long distance relationships with someone back home or something.

Dami also feels like she'd go for a non idol but who knows with her. All I know is that she could very well date in the industry and nobody would know given how smart she is about keeping things private despite being a social butterfly.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Sep 2022, 21:10
Random speculation time.

For all her flirting Siyeon doesn't give me the vibe of someone who has any interest in an actual relationship, she seems interested only in music, the members and chilling in her room any chance she gets. Idk but i feel like if she were in one it'd be one of those lowkey and chill long distance relationships with someone back home or something.

Dami also feels like she'd go for a non idol but who knows with her. All I know is that she could very well date in the industry and nobody would know given how smart she is about keeping things private despite being a social butterfly.
Nah, I don't see it quite that way. Didn't she mention something about having a hard time feeling attracted to people unless she feels a connection? I think a lot of people relate to this (myself included), and if that's the case for her, it doesn't mean she doesn't want a relationship, just that she might have a harder time falling into one.

She does seem like someone who knows how to enjoy being single though (i.e. has a good number of hobbies to keep herself entertained).

And while on the speculation boat (I'm gonna get laughed at for this lol), Yoohyeon really does give me the vibe of someone who's never dated before, which would make the members' protectiveness over her funny and cute.

Villanelle171

Post by Villanelle171 »

Guest wrote:
23 Sep 2022, 21:36
Guest wrote:
23 Sep 2022, 21:10
Random speculation time.

Nah, I don't see it quite that way. Didn't she mention something about having a hard time feeling attracted to people unless she feels a connection? I think a lot of people relate to this (myself included), and if that's the case for her, it doesn't mean she doesn't want a relationship, just that she might have a harder time falling into one.

She does seem like someone who knows how to enjoy being single though (i.e. has a good number of hobbies to keep herself entertained).

And while on the speculation boat (I'm gonna get laughed at for this lol), Yoohyeon really does give me the vibe of someone who's never dated before, which would make the members' protectiveness over her funny and cute.
anon I'm not gonna laugh at you for your opinion on both Siyeon and Yoohyeon 🙂 to me they both come off socially awkward 😅 and that's perfectly fine I think that's honestly what I find endearing about both of them it's part of their charm
🚛😵👻👍

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Sep 2022, 19:36
Guest wrote:
23 Sep 2022, 19:31
Jiu and who? I'm completely out of the loop in terms of rumors. Are any of these credible at all?
L33z, one of their actual? former? composers/producers. I'm not sure if he will keep working them since he signed for another company
Villanelle171 wrote:
23 Sep 2022, 19:26
I haven't the faintest clue who or where these individuals are getting this information from. It's like the rumor that JiU was dating that thing l33z I don't know where that even came from  =_=
Iirc it started around the time of "Dear". She mentioned him a few times because of course she was spending time with the producing team since she was writing a song. But I guess since it was a new thing for the fandom, the group is friendly with them and L33z have kind of an idol vibe some people shipped them? You know, some people get nervous and conspiranoic when they call any m*n 0ppa as if it's equal to bf, when most times is just a friendly thing
I think he also appeared on some vlive after and people directly asked about it, or maybe was with Oll0und3r. Anyways, she got pissed off for that and even seemed offended 😬 I wish I remember what vlive was, I do remember her reaction because she usually don't pay attention to those comments and it's not often to see her react like that
I think most people let it go now but you see it come back from time to time like most of this rumours

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Unpopular opinion
[spoiler]Even if I do think possible some of them might be dating, I wouldn't be surprised if all of them are single, specially if they're straight. Don't korean m*n have one of the worst reputation? And from last polls more than half of woman on their age range don't want to marry and even less have kids. They also seem to have a clear mind when it comes to that, even if they won't say they approach feminist ideas because that will break their career on SK

Unless they found a good one in their busy schedule that is compatible with their idol career, or unless they accept some blind date thinking about economy stability in the future, Idk, they have a rather strong personality to fall for dating m*n just to blow steam or because someone is a smooth talker. At least for now that their career is showing more potential and marriage isn't in the horizon

Weirdly enough, I see Yooh as the more probable to go for something like that since she's also the most dreamer, but until now she's one of the members who's easier to spot near the group so I doubt she's dating. Compare JiU or Gahyeon who are rarely seen in other members vlives with Yooh who's sooner or later appear or is heard even in voice vlives

If it's with a woman, then that's a total different scene. There's no pressure or risk of marriage, kids, and less chance of misogynist ideas. Although the backlash would be too much if it the word gets out[/spoiler]

Ryofu_44
Reactions:

Post by Ryofu_44 »

Guest wrote:
24 Sep 2022, 00:54
Unpopular opinion
[spoiler]Even if I do think possible some of them might be dating, I wouldn't be surprised if all of them are single, specially if they're straight. Don't korean m*n have one of the worst reputation? And from last polls more than half of woman on their age range don't want to marry and even less have kids. They also seem to have a clear mind when it comes to that, even if they won't say they approach feminist ideas because that will break their career on SK

Unless they found a good one in their busy schedule that is compatible with their idol career, or unless they accept some blind date thinking about economy stability in the future, Idk, they have a rather strong personality to fall for dating m*n just to blow steam or because someone is a smooth talker. At least for now that their career is showing more potential and marriage isn't in the horizon

Weirdly enough, I see Yooh as the more probable to go for something like that since she's also the most dreamer, but until now she's one of the members who's easier to spot near the group so I doubt she's dating. Compare JiU or Gahyeon who are rarely seen in other members vlives with Yooh who's sooner or later appear or is heard even in voice vlives

If it's with a woman, then that's a total different scene. There's no pressure or risk of marriage, kids, and less chance of misogynist ideas. Although the backlash would be too much if it the word gets out[/spoiler]
[spoiler] those are the exact two I suspect could possibly be dating my other guess would also be SuA only because of her age and maybe pressure from family or society[/spoiler]

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ryofu_44 wrote:
24 Sep 2022, 01:18
Guest wrote:
24 Sep 2022, 00:54
Unpopular opinion

[spoiler] those are the exact two I suspect could possibly be dating my other guess would also be SuA only because of her age and maybe pressure from family or society[/spoiler]
[spoiler]I agree almost a 100% on this with you. They are at the peak of their career right now and have such strong personalities that it wouldn't make sense for them to go for those kind of m*n just for the sake of it. JiU even said that all the members had too strong a personality when asked who she'd pick for even her kid brother. On the other hand unfortunately in places such as these where misogyny is common women are often conditioned to see things as normal despite hating the whole situation which is why despite every thing we hear about female idols dating problematic m*n.

Out of all the members, I agree about Yooh not having dated anyone and that she'd want a fairytale romance. I would not be surprised if SuA was also dating someone though simply because of how extremely social she is and how good she is at balancing her personal and idol life. I agree on JiU and Gahyeon.

On the topic of marriage, the only people I remember having talked about marriage in a substantial way were SuA, Siyeon and Gahyeon. SuA and Gahyeon during that one interview where Gahyeon kept saying spouse and both seemed to have a pretty positive opinion on it. Siyeon doesn't seem to have the best opinion on it, in 2018 she got a little peeved at SuA asking her the marriage question and she said she didnt want to get married because she had her own life and in 2021 when she was asked if she would marry Cap or a shop owner and she seemed extremely uncomfortable and flat out said no to Cap.

Has anyone else talked about marriage or said something related to it? [/spoiler]

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Might need to go back to the gahsing vlive and refresh my memory cause I know she would run off to wait for A1sha at the waiting room because Gah teased her about it but I can't remember any nicknames.

I wish we had more interactions between them.

Dami_can_slap_me
Reactions:

Post by Dami_can_slap_me »

:handbags:
Don't know wtf is going on in the k-ent entrainment thread but apparently jiu is a trysexual and sua is a barsexual 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I honestly don't care about what they say there unless they bring receipts or decent arguments. To give just guess around or give opinions it's usually better in individual threads
But what that's trysexual and barsexual mean? Like down to try if the chance arise and open to try after some drinks? It's the first time I heard those

Because if that's the case, look, I don't know if she will try something sober but I can see SuA happily going for it when tipsy if encouraged
As for JiU, I still don't know how to read her. My thoughts on 94 line changes with each moon but JiU particularly is a big question mark for me

In any case, if that's what it means then it's not really different than bicurious, maybe even just plain bisexual in the drunk case. Sound like just nitpicked words to not say bi, but I understand why they might not want to say bisexual since it's a big spectrum and some people get too caught up on their own idea

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

[spoiler]jibo are simple for me. SuA gives me het vibes but is bold enough to win a game of chicken and loves making extremely oot gay jokes. Jiu initially confused me because she is more subdued in behaviour but just as oot as SuA when it comes to fanservice. But her comment on the radio show "we don't know if they are both m*n" as a counter to the coffee date asker having romantic intentions has cemented her as het to me. I know people claim comphet but that was a bit oo much for me.
This is ofcourse my opinion and speculation alone and I respect everyone else's. [/spoiler]

Anyway K-ent is full of toxic weirdos who think a woman is only valid if she is a m*n hating lesbian, anything else and she is all kinds of slurs (unless its one of their faves, then bisexuality is valid). Jibo are lovely girls regardless of their orientation and I wouldn't give a shit about k-ent's opinions on dc. Their goalposts for women shift based on which group they are talking about. If they like her she's an ally, possibly fam, if they don't like her she's a try hard baitor. Fuck them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

SA as before with the k-ent moving goalposts but fuck them extra hard cause try sexual is fine in that the person is willing to try anything atleast once but to call JiU a barsexual is VILE because it is used for women who do gay stuff for m*ale attention.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Sep 2022, 08:19
SA as before with the k-ent moving goalposts but fuck them extra hard cause try sexual is fine in that the person is willing to try anything atleast once but to call JiU a barsexual is VILE because it is used for women who do gay stuff for m*ale attention.
Sorry I was so mad I didn't realise I switched their names around.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Sep 2022, 08:14
[spoiler]jibo are simple for me. SuA gives me het vibes but is bold enough to win a game of chicken and loves making extremely oot gay jokes. Jiu initially confused me because she is more subdued in behaviour but just as oot as SuA when it comes to fanservice. But her comment on the radio show "we don't know if they are both m*n" as a counter to the coffee date asker having romantic intentions has cemented her as het to me. I know people claim comphet but that was a bit oo much for me.
This is ofcourse my opinion and speculation alone and I respect everyone else's. [/spoiler]

Anyway K-ent is full of toxic weirdos who think a woman is only valid if she is a m*n hating lesbian, anything else and she is all kinds of slurs (unless its one of their faves, then bisexuality is valid). Jibo are lovely girls regardless of their orientation and I wouldn't give a shit about k-ent's opinions on dc. Their goalposts for women shift based on which group they are talking about. If they like her she's an ally, possibly fam, if they don't like her she's a try hard baitor. Fuck them.
What show was this? It actually sounds like she's being mindful of same-sex couples with the way you put it, which would actually make her seem less het

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Sep 2022, 10:10
What show was this? It actually sounds like she's being mindful of same-sex couples with the way you put it, which would actually make her seem less het
Didn't sound like she was being mindful to me and just absently made a hetnormative comment, because she was immediately shut down by Yooh, Dami and SuA and then they all laughed awkwardly. Its the radio show with W3ndy.
They were discussing if asker should ask the guy out for coffee and they were discussing if they should or shouldn't. It then shifted to them discussing it in a romantic sense when JiU suddenly said "but we don't know if they (the asker) are a man or a woman". Cue a moment of silence before Yoohyeon stumbled over her words and then everyone else said it doesn't matter.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

To me it sound het normative as well, although I don't know if that's a hard sign towards of straightness or just usual talk. I mean, if knowing who is wlw and who isn't was as easy I think finding fam in the wild would be more common

But an afterthought I had and never pointed out was that we focused much more on JiU comment and the girls reaction afterwards in that interview but I at least never paid attention if they were using gendered terms before or not. The rest all jumped out and start talking about the romantic aspect, if it would be a romantic interest or if it will cause misunderstanding (only Yooh actually thought it was romantic, the rest also just assumed it was friendly). And tbh, since they treat it as "what I would do in that situation?" it would make sense that the first thought of all was "if I was a woman wanting to buy a coffee for a m*n, will be weird? will be okay? will cause misunderstanding?"
JiU pointed out it was maybe a m*n, and that sounded hetero normative to me too, but then she was actually right (it was a m*n wanting to buy a coffee for another m*n but in a friendly way, to show appreciation), so I don't know how the message was worded
I don't have much time now to proofread so probably I worded it out really bad, hope I made my point well enough. Maybe later I will rewatch the radio just to check how it was

gay agenda
Reactions:

Post by gay agenda »

Oct 11 comeback, same day as M*m*m00. is another win possible? ik S**lgi solo debut the week before, (G)|dle and the seraphim girlies are the week after

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't think so, one big bg is coming too around that time. But who knows, it's always trying and pray for the best for us. What I'm dying to see IS the interactions, I miss learning randomly that they got another gg member number every other comeback

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

gay agenda wrote:
26 Sep 2022, 18:11
Oct 11 comeback, same day as M*m*m00. is another win possible? ik S**lgi solo debut the week before, (G)|dle and the seraphim girlies are the week after
mmm/dreamcatcher music show interactions would be weirdly amazing but I don't think it'll happen. This might be interesting either way

gay agenda
Reactions:

Post by gay agenda »

Guest wrote:
26 Sep 2022, 23:35
gay agenda wrote:
mmm/dreamcatcher music show interactions would be weirdly amazing but I don't think it'll happen. This might be interesting either way
hahahah that would be a real win for everyone! maybe a dance challenge with by*l?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

gay agenda wrote:
26 Sep 2022, 23:47
Guest wrote:
26 Sep 2022, 23:35
gay agenda wrote:
hahahah that would be a real win for everyone! maybe a dance challenge with by*l?
Hopefully. :fingcross: I feel like if they ask her she would say yes. I really want B + DC interactions (pls god, make it happen) since this time there's no studio moon night :'(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'll wash your clothes Sua, since Jiu won't do it for you. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lord have mercy this woman is a goddess. That mole :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I've been an Insomnia since Piri era but this past week I've been the most useless lesbian ever and I may have read all 85 pages of this thread yesterday and I love this discussion and all of the support for the girls and I just love Siyeon and she's so gay to me and this thread has swayed me from a Suayeon to a Siyoo shipper and I love it all so much and thank you all so much and I'm so sleep deprived from being a dumb useless lesbian about all this and I can't wait to join the discussion with the next comeback. :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Sep 2022, 15:50
I'll wash your clothes Sua, since Jiu won't do it for you. :lol:
Jiyoo exposing themselves, but it's funny Yoohyeon gets tired from doing one push up and washing swimwear. :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Sep 2022, 19:10
I've been an Insomnia since Piri era but this past week I've been the most useless lesbian ever and I may have read all 85 pages of this thread yesterday and I love this discussion and all of the support for the girls and I just love Siyeon and she's so gay to me and this thread has swayed me from a Suayeon to a Siyoo shipper and I love it all so much and thank you all so much and I'm so sleep deprived from being a dumb useless lesbian about all this and I can't wait to join the discussion with the next comeback. :heart:
:hug: from a fellow old insomnia (Raid of dreams era)