Dreamcatcher

Reactions:

Re: Dreamcatcher

Post by Guest »

October comeback everyone!!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

As happy and excited for their comeback, I am a bit worried though for their health. Like they are being overworked, no? I want them to have a nice holiday for themselves to have relax the minds and bodies. Maybe it’s just me I worry too much because I love them so much.

gay agenda
Reactions:

Post by gay agenda »

woah so soon! i thought the members would have more of a break but who knows how much of the work was front loaded before the tour started. do y’all think this is gonna be a mini album?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

From our perspective it's too soon because of the tour and con appearances but from sk's perspective they've been absent for long enough since they didn't do that much by comparison in korea. They already took their longest hiatus since debut before Maison and a maximum of 6-7 month gap between drops is important for smaller groups to maintain hype. They currently have the buzz and hype of their first win in Korea and need to capitalize on it before they fade away amongst the many comebacks and debuts.

Besides they mentioned having the demo before the tour, recorded parts before anime matsuri and Siyeon recorded the chorus recently. And its a mini album so it's possible they already had songs recorded for previous albums. Typically when songs are recorded for albums artists and companies remove some if they feel it doesn't fit right (like how tension was supposed to be a title track instead of Goodnight but was released later as a b side in ttol).
It's a smarter choice to cb now, promote for a month or two, let the hype grow and then go on a hiatus for the first few months of the year which is typically the worst comeback time. This way they can go on a break after reinforcing their image and identity in Korea and not have to worry about a comeback next year or late this year once they've faded from the public mind.

gay agenda
Reactions:

Post by gay agenda »

Guest wrote:
01 Sep 2022, 10:09
From our perspective it's too soon because of the tour and con appearances but from sk's perspective they've been absent for long enough since they didn't do that much by comparison in korea. They already took their longest hiatus since debut before Maison and a maximum of 6-7 month gap between drops is important for smaller groups to maintain hype. They currently have the buzz and hype of their first win in Korea and need to capitalize on it before they fade away amongst the many comebacks and debuts.

Besides they mentioned having the demo before the tour, recorded parts before anime matsuri and Siyeon recorded the chorus recently. And its a mini album so it's possible they already had songs recorded for previous albums. Typically when songs are recorded for albums artists and companies remove some if they feel it doesn't fit right (like how tension was supposed to be a title track instead of Goodnight but was released later as a b side in ttol).
It's a smarter choice to cb now, promote for a month or two, let the hype grow and then go on a hiatus for the first few months of the year which is typically the worst comeback time. This way they can go on a break after reinforcing their image and identity in Korea and not have to worry about a comeback next year or late this year once they've faded from the public mind.
makes sense! strike while the irons hot. they have few festivals scheduled for september but nothing else?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I can’t with them Yooheyon’s train whistle and Jiu’s hand 🤣 right there in front of Siyeon 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yea I like how everybody just compliments and teases Yooh so much about her visuals and skills everytime. They'll just all fluster her so much and it's done so much for her confidence. She used to actually consider herself unattractive. Like here JiU heard her say "I wish I was as pretty as the drawing" and was immediately in the "hypeman mode" she goes into for her members.

I remember when Suayeon would build her up back in minx and when Siyeon hyped her up about her looks during the odd eye vlive when she was thinking back on her minx days. They're all so precious and wholesome with each other. Also Yoohyeon's kettle screech anytime someone compliments her. So cute.

Hell the way they just all playfully hype each other up any chance they get or the moment one of them even shows a hint of being down and even when they know they're just compliment fishing.and even just the way they all admire each other as people. I really love these girls.

gay agenda
Reactions:

Post by gay agenda »

Guest wrote:
01 Sep 2022, 20:22
Hell the way they just all playfully hype each other up any chance they get or the moment one of them even shows a hint of being down and even when they know they're just compliment fishing.and even just the way they all admire each other as people. I really love these girls.
ik all stans think their groups are especially bonded but it’s dynamics like this where i feel it’s actually true for DC. there a high level of professional and personal respect along with the team chemistry we see on camera. idk how much competition the Minx 5 had pre-debut but adding two members could have gone very wrong yet OT7 are clearly each other’s biggest fans. obvi we can’t know much behind their idol personas but from all accounts including peers in the industry down to school acquaintance of JiUs they stand out as just being good people……reminds me of idol ability market when JiU was so confident that none of her members would ever talk behind each others backs. like i love their music but even if i didn’t i’d still be fond of the girls

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is this not a tad questionable? Like, they've all been in each other's pockets for many years now you shouldn't be feeling embarrassed to look at her lol. Genuinely not a Jiyoo shipper as I don't feel Jiu is wlw, but I am suspecting that YH has a crush. I think her beauty definitely affects our adorable puppy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Whats so sus about that? Anyone will get flustered staring at each other for so long. And by this logic gahyeon would also be into JiU because she got flustered staring at JiU and Singji would also be into each other because they kept getting flustered during the mysterious mansion shooting.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Sep 2022, 14:21
Whats so sus about that? Anyone will get flustered staring at each other for so long. And by this logic gahyeon would also be into JiU because she got flustered staring at JiU and Singji would also be into each other because they kept getting flustered during the mysterious mansion shooting.
SA-
I'm not denying that she could possibly have a crush which I don't think she does, she acts more like a bratty child with JiU without crossing that threshold of respectful behavior towards a senior like she does with sua and siyeon. But this I don't find sus because she can't even make eye contact with fans during staring games without getting shy and screaming.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They all get flustered with each other, but Yoohyeon is only this way with Jiu. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

There's one or two anons here that get so triggered at even the mere mention of Jiyoo and immediately try to downplay or have to declare that there is no difference between them and other members. It happens without fail.

Look, I get that that part of the fandom can be kind of insane sometimes, but it doesn't mean that everything is rubbish. I have observed DC for a long time and Yoohyeon is my ult, I do think she gets more flustered around Jiu than the other members, not saying she doesn't ever get flustered at all with the others, we all know she has done, but imo it's up a notch with Jiu. Jiu is freaking stunning and Yoohyeon likes women so is not immune to charms like a het might be, it's not some big surprise.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Sep 2022, 15:02
They all get flustered with each other, but Yoohyeon is only this way with Jiu. :lol:
No she really isn't. :rofl: like you're allowed to live in shipper land but don't lie to other people just because you haven't looked past your favorite jiyoo loop account. She is in fact easily flustered especially when she has to stare at someone or someone is being cheesy/genuinely complimenting her. The way this fandom decides to act like only one dynamic has anything happening at all is ridiculous.
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Sep 2022, 14:21
It's not based on one thing. Just because someone gets flustered easily doesn't mean that there isn't a difference in the amount between people. From what I have personally seen.. Which is a lot... Her tolerance is low, but even lower with Minji.

It's really not wild that a self declared "people" lover finds it hard to look at beautiful humans and Jiu is considered as particularly beautiful being the visual and all.

As I said, i'm not a Jiyoo shipper. I believe Siyeon and Yoohyeon have more of a connection and seem attached at the hip 24/7, but I won't sit and deny that she is affected by Jiu at all and think it is adorable. On a very cute note, she looked truly flattered and complimented when Jiu was telling her how pretty she is, the uncontrollable grin was very sweet.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Sep 2022, 15:14
There's one or two anons here that get so triggered at even the mere mention of Jiyoo and immediately try to downplay or have to declare that there is no difference between them and other members. It happens without fail.

Look, I get that that part of the fandom can be kind of insane sometimes, but it doesn't mean that everything is rubbish. I have observed DC for a long time and Yoohyeon is my ult, I do think she gets more flustered around Jiu than the other members, not saying she doesn't ever get flustered at all with the others, we all know she has done, but imo it's up a notch with Jiu. Jiu is freaking stunning and Yoohyeon likes women so is not immune to charms like a het might be, it's not some big surprise.
x2. I think it's only one anon, and bet you she was the one who drove away the Jiyoo anon. I love all the Dc ships, but when it comes to Jiyoo i def think there's something there. The one moment that stuck with me was the reaction of Jiu when Yoohyeon read her letter to the members from the Crossroads concert. Granted Siyeon and Dongie's letters were emotional as well, but Yoohyeon's did something to Jiu's heart. We will never know the truth of idols' sexuality and love lives, but whatever hope they're happy bts.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Sep 2022, 15:29
Guest wrote:
No she really isn't. :rofl: like you're allowed to live in shipper land but don't lie to other people just because you haven't looked past your favorite jiyoo loop account. She is in fact easily flustered especially when she has to stare at someone or someone is being cheesy/genuinely complimenting her. The way this fandom decides to act like only one dynamic has anything happening at all is ridiculous.
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
You really don't have to post clips everyone has seen before to try to back up that she is flustered easily, everyone knows that. But it still doesn't invalidate people thinking she is even more so towards Jiu. And it doesn't mean Jiyoo are together or anything... it simply may mean that Yoohyeon finds her very beautiful. There's also no need to bash "shippers" (and even if there are any Jiyoo shipper here they are very tame and respectful unlike some of the twitter crazies) how would you like it if people accused fellow Siyoo lovers of being deluded in their bubble every time a clip or post is made?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Sep 2022, 15:29
Guest wrote:
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]
Since you called me a liar, let me apologize for the misunderstanding. What I should I have written is that it was my perspective and personal opinion only that Yoohyeon only get that way with Jiu. Is that better? And thank you for your sharing your feelings and edits anon. :hug:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

JiU is a flirt, she is constantly making cheesy pickup lines and using them on members who all have different reactions. Yoohyeon gets flustered easily as it is over the most minor things. Throw in a pretty woman using embarrassing pick up lines or complimenting her or just having to stare at her face. Of course she's gonna get flustered or embarrassed. Yoohyeon's said more sus stuff about other people. So i just don't see what's sus about this. I didn't say there can't be a crush especially with how much dcc was pushing them during you and I and deja vu. I simply said a) I don't see it and b) I don't find this sus because it's a theme with Yoohyeon.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Sep 2022, 15:30
Guest wrote:
02 Sep 2022, 15:14

x2. I think it's only one anon, and bet you she was the one who drove away the Jiyoo anon. I love all the Dc ships, but when it comes to Jiyoo i def think there's something there. The one moment that stuck with me was the reaction of Jiu when Yoohyeon read her letter to the members from the Crossroads concert. Granted Siyeon and Dongie's letters were emotional as well, but Yoohyeon's did something to Jiu's heart. We will never know the truth of idols' sexuality and love lives, but whatever hope they're happy bts.
It might just be one anon yes. I'm a Siyoo poster (mods could back it up) but i'm really fed up with the other pairing suppression. Let people think what they want to think. There isn't one correct way of thinking and this isn't a cult, we all interpret things and interactions differently and neither my, or anyone else's opinions are 100% the "right" ones. We don't know them and we don't know what goes on in their heads. Let Siyoo, Jiyoo, Gahdong, 2yoo, Suayeon etc posters have some fun and live their best life. :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Which jiyoo anon? The one who made the jiu gay bot account that later changed its name to an antiblack slur on Twitter after picking a fight with some black somnies over aave? Cause that wasn't me.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Sep 2022, 15:43
JiU is a flirt, she is constantly making cheesy pickup lines and using them on members who all have different reactions. Yoohyeon gets flustered easily as it is over the most minor things. Throw in a pretty woman using embarrassing pick up lines or complimenting her or just having to stare at her face. Of course she's gonna get flustered or embarrassed. Yoohyeon's said more sus stuff about other people. So i just don't see what's sus about this. I didn't say there can't be a crush especially with how much dcc was pushing them during you and I and deja vu. I simply said a) I don't see it and b) I don't find this sus because it's a theme with Yoohyeon.
Respectfully, you don't have to immediately declare every time you don't agree with something. It discourages people from posting things. We obviously differ, I think that that being a confident pick up line queen while unable to look at pretty girls in the eye without screaming is questionable. And usually means you find them attractive on some level. People say Yoohyeon doesn't ping but her reactions sure do.

Siyoo are naturally close and truly comfortable and as a consequence they can stare, bump heads, send air kisses, flirt and snuggle without Yoohyeon freaking out - most (not all) of the time. I am not saying that Yoohyeon doesn't find her attractive, I just feel like they have broken that wall down and boundaries have been broken due to their next level closeness. This is why that I think if there actually was a relationship in Deukae they would be a contender. When Sua OTT flirts with her she usually looks faux-violated and scarpers away, she is also able to hold her own doing sexy dances at concerts with Sua. 2yoo and 2yeon don't really flirt much at all on cam, though she can be quite affected by Handong as well, the tolerance there is pretty low too. The minute Jiu starts a wall of embarrassment flies up and she can't deal with it and it's amusing to have her acknowledge that she can't deal with it too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Sep 2022, 15:48
Guest wrote:

Which jiyoo anon? The one who made the jiu gay bot account that later changed its name to an antiblack slur on Twitter after picking a fight with some black somnies over aave? Cause that wasn't me.
There was an anon here who used to post Jiyoo crumbs, and some ppl didn't either agree, like, was jealous, or angry, and what not, was sorta mean about it so jiyoo poster disappear from the thread.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Poor Jiu, but I'm dying at Sua lol

Villanelle171
Reactions: 41

Post by Villanelle171 »

I miss the Jiyoo anon 😔 she wasn't a m@mam00 stan but even she died when shutdown was released I know because we were discussing it ....but nope bunch of a-holes scared her off the thread
🚛😵👻👍

Dami_can_slap_me
Reactions:

Post by Dami_can_slap_me »

I also remember the jiyoo anon after one of her jiyoo posts, I recall that an anon said that we were f***ing stupid for even imagining that any of them were dating among the group. I reported them, and their comment was removed, but to my knowledge, jiyoo anon stopped coming here after that.

gay agenda
Reactions:

Post by gay agenda »

Guest wrote:
02 Sep 2022, 16:30
Respectfully, you don't have to immediately declare every time you don't agree with something. It discourages people from posting things. We obviously differ, I think that that being a confident pick up line queen while unable to look at pretty girls in the eye without screaming is questionable. And usually means you find them attractive on some level. People say Yoohyeon doesn't ping but her reactions sure do.
well said, i dont share some peoples opinions on a few members but i like hearing their explanations, a variety in perspectives keeps discussion going. the only things that should be shut down are het speculation and trolling.

about Yooh, she said in the past that she prefers a decisive person right? i think JiU has the personality of someone whose probably her type. Firm, kind, supportive hardworking….all that and gorgeous too. whether it’s a mild crush or strictly platonic feelings i can see why Yoohyeon would get flustered more than she usually does.

gay agenda
Reactions:

Post by gay agenda »

probably posted this before but its still so sus to me

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

gay agenda wrote:
02 Sep 2022, 18:48

yep, some of us discussed about this clip before when this thread was created. How hard we were trying to find out the identity and looks of that fan. Think she was the same girl that got Dong to act a little gay too at that fan meet, lol. Sorry, it's been awhile i could be mistaken lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

gay agenda wrote:
02 Sep 2022, 18:48

Yep! She totally had Jiu like :hudoin: That fan must have been hotter than the sun with Dongie down bad in the fansign too.

Look at Yooh as well, eyes up and down her body like a yoyo :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don't know about everyone else, but I'm enjoying the m**ns*n contents over the k-ent thread. [spoiler] thanks moomoos[/spoiler] This makes me wonder if the same thing could happen with DC. Reminds me of moments like when Siyeon talked about Sua's hot body and tongue, and Jiu wanting to sleep with Yooh. Gosh, imagine we have a real couple too! I'll be shock if it was Sudong or Dami and Siyeon, but I'd die happy with any of them. lol

Villanelle171
Reactions: 41

Post by Villanelle171 »

Guest wrote:
02 Sep 2022, 19:53
I don't know about everyone else, but I'm enjoying the m**ns*n contents over the k-ent thread. [spoiler] thanks moomoos[/spoiler] This makes me wonder if the same thing could happen with DC. Reminds me of moments like when Siyeon talked about Sua's hot body and tongue, and Jiu wanting to sleep with Yooh. Gosh, imagine we have a real couple too! I'll be shock if it was Sudong or Dami and Siyeon, but I'd die happy with any of them. lol
Nope you're not the only one I'm also thoroughly enjoying the m00ns*n content on the k-ent thread 😀
🚛😵👻👍

gay agenda
Reactions:

Post by gay agenda »

Villanelle171 wrote:
02 Sep 2022, 20:13
Guest wrote:
02 Sep 2022, 19:53
Nope you're not the only one I'm also thoroughly enjoying the m00ns*n content on the k-ent thread 😀
me too! the board ate the moosomnia essay i wrote in response hahahah so i'll just say that m**ns*n are a special case and DC are in a very different position. though DC are still low profile among the GP especially compared to a 3rd gen group they are becoming better known. i think its more possible that wlw members could be more open down the road whenever Deukae disband/go on semi-permanent hiatus, unless those members want to keep working in the music industry. if any Deukae ship chooses to keep living together or predominantly meeting each other whenever everyone moves out/goes on hiatus that miiiiight be a sign?

[spoiler]the way i see it m**ns*n are positioning themselves against future outing/malicious rumors by marketing their relationship dynamic as a product that can endear them to the GP, like heres the bickering married couple act you liked now with a side of reality! but m &b s dont have many other options given their relatively high profile and loooong history of sus moments/SK rumors. DC dont have that problem thankfully.[/spoiler]

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If JiU is involved some people can get pretty anxious here, tho I think they're only 2-3. But I'm one of the anons that get ambiguous vibes about JiU and also see the jiyoo dynamic sus (not as in they're in rs because I don't think there's ingroup dating, but as in someone has or had a crush and I'm not sure who of the two does), and those 2-3 jump fast anytime I mention something about it. Not that I really care, I know some people here also think the same and some are just in for some debate or new perspectives even if they don't share the same idea, so I still mention it from time to time since my opinion on those 2 areas hasn't change that much 😜

Soooo, some of my new sleep deprived thoughts on Yooh being flustered by JiU
[spoiler]
I don't really take Yooh being flustered by JiU really sus because the dynamic between this two makes sense with their usual personalities. Yoohyeon cringe easily and JiU mades a lot of corny jokes, JiU let the younger ones get away with their "rebellious" and cheeky antics (which Yoohyeon does a lot compared to the rest) and Yoohyeon have good reactions to JiU's comments, so you end up having this playful vibe that can be mistaken as flirty

However, both have some good natured big emotions (thinking about the lyrics they had written, how they speak or the things they read sometimes and comments from other members), they have a romantic and soft approach to life, and it's easy to grow some feelings if that kind of energy get amplified
People like Yoohyeon specially can get a lot of teasing or dissmisive comments when they open up, so finding someone who answers with the same softness and instead of finding those feelings childish makes you feel vulnerable but validated. I know all members are really softhearted and kind, it isn't about that. Rather, SuA-Dami-Gahyeon are more pragmatic, Siyeon is a softie but also cynical (said by herself), and Dongie is also a softie but doesn't seem to be the type to put her soft feelings in full display; at least from what they showed, of them Gahyeon is the one who engage and takes more seriously Yooh's ocassional deep thinking. Then you have JiU who shares openly whatever kind thing the members do, write love songs, approach her leader position by making the members feel as comfortable as possible, makes sure to hype and boast about her members talents, personality and looks; she also like to tease, but she seems the most attentive to the members along with Dami (like how she catched Yoohyeon's comment implying she didn't look as good as in the poster and that could easily go unnoticed). And all members seem to baby Yoohyeon constantly and have a soft spot for her, even Gahyeon, and this isn't an exception for JiU

What I also find curious is how usually Yoohyeon flirts with JiU. She flirts with all members, mainly Dongie and Dami, but when it comes to do it with JiU she gets more... weird, not sure how to explain it, she just seem more expectant. Probably because JiU doesn't back out and she's more verbal when showing appreciation (Yoohyeon doesn't even react to Siyeon and JiU caressing her arm and thigh, but the moment they start using words she gets all coy and tries to diffuse the situation and change topic)
But it also could be that there's some kind of tension going on, if anyone had friends who started dating then you can understand what I'm talking about. Again, I don't think they are dating nor they will do it anytime soon or ever, just that they have that weird vibe around them anytime they are together similar to people who have a crush on each other
[/spoiler]

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

In case, I lose all my saved contents leaving two of my favorite Siyoo here for all eternity lol. Thanks Lchat ^_^

forever gorgeous and sexy :heart: :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sua is wrecking me rn. Am so happy for her to have an OST. :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Siyoo are naturally close and truly comfortable and as a consequence they can stare, bump heads, send air kisses, flirt and snuggle without Yoohyeon freaking out - most (not all) of the time. I am not saying that Yoohyeon doesn't find her attractive, I just feel like they have broken that wall down and boundaries have been broken due to their next level closeness. This is why that I think if there actually was a relationship in Deukae they would be a contender. When Sua OTT flirts with her she usually looks faux-violated and scarpers away, she is also able to hold her own doing sexy dances at concerts with Sua. 2yoo and 2yeon don't really flirt much at all on cam, though she can be quite affected by Handong as well, the tolerance there is pretty low too. The minute Jiu starts a wall of embarrassment flies up and she can't deal with it and it's amusing to have her acknowledge that she can't deal with it too.
DA and very much agree! I rarely ever post in here bc it seems like only certain ships or members are allowed to be discussed. I understand Siyoo are the most popular due to them seeming more sus than the others but we should all be allowed to discuss dynamics between other ships as well. I'm a Jibo shipper but also have a soft spot for Jiyoo and Singji but it doesn't seem like anyone's allowed to talk about anything other than Siyoo. DC have such amazing relationships and chemistry with one another that are different and unique but it's a shame we don't acknowledge it more.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Sep 2022, 21:10
Sua is wrecking me rn. Am so happy for her to have an OST. :wub:
Sua is so talented! I love her voice.

I'm very happy Dreamcatcher is having such a successful year. They deserve it! :dance2:

gay agenda
Reactions:

Post by gay agenda »

Guest wrote:
08 Sep 2022, 19:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
[spoiler]JiU is a flirt, she is constantly making cheesy pickup lines and using them on members who all have different reactions. Yoohyeon gets flustered easily as it is over the most minor things. Throw in a pretty woman using embarrassing pick up lines or complimenting her or just having to stare at her face. Of course she's gonna get flustered or embarrassed. Yoohyeon's said more sus stuff about other people. So i just don't see what's sus about this. I didn't say there can't be a crush especially with how much dcc was pushing them during you and I and deja vu. I simply said a) I don't see it and b) I don't find this sus because it's a theme with Yoohyeon.
[/spoiler]

DA and very much agree! I rarely ever post in here bc it seems like only certain ships or members are allowed to be discussed. I understand Siyoo are the most popular due to them seeming more sus than the others but we should all be allowed to discuss dynamics between other ships as well. I'm a Jibo shipper but also have a soft spot for Jiyoo and Singji but it doesn't seem like anyone's allowed to talk about anything other than Siyoo. DC have such amazing relationships and chemistry with one another that are different and unique but it's a shame we don't acknowledge it more.
unnie line + Yooh are my bias so i’d love to hear your take on those dynamics anon! the more people post about them the more we can discuss
:dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I love Jibo too(miss them), and now all I long for is to hear Sua call Jiu unnie. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Finally, Jibo crumbs squeeze squeeze Jiu is touchy, also Gahyeon's deep voice is hawt.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Siyoo sus

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I swear dreamcatcher is the only group where literally every member is caring, playful and sometimes even quite flirty towards one another.
Feels like if you want to sniff out a potential couple within the group, you basically have to single out the members that least interact with each other because almost every couple combination that I can think of seems sus, and I think that's just proof of how good they get along.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Sep 2022, 00:05
I swear dreamcatcher is the only group where literally every member is caring, playful and sometimes even quite flirty towards one another.
Feels like if you want to sniff out a potential couple within the group, you basically have to single out the members that least interact with each other because almost every couple combination that I can think of seems sus, and I think that's just proof of how good they get along.
I know what you mean, it's clear that all of their bonds transcend what a regular group of people would generally experience. However it never fails to astound me how close Siyoo are. Literally glued. I sometimes wonder if other shippers are getting tired of them being together in most content.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The thing with siyoo is that if they don't knock heads the shared brain cell doesn't transfer. :rofl:

I'm surprised people were shocked about the hands inside the shirt thing, Siyeon has had her entire arm inside Yoohyeon's shirt for no reason before as well, its not a new development. I guess maybe because its a note and not a vlive.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 Sep 2022, 19:08
The thing with siyoo is that if they don't knock heads the shared brain cell doesn't transfer. :rofl:

I'm surprised people were shocked about the hands inside the shirt thing, Siyeon has had her entire arm inside Yoohyeon's shirt for no reason before as well, its not a new development. I guess maybe because its a note and not a vlive.
That is very true. People may not have seen Siyeon's version being in a vlive. I was a bit shocked with both though to be honest, personal space seems to not exist :lol:

Dami_can_slap_me
Reactions:

:tinfoil: dumb question but have you all ever read their info on kpopwiki.org?? Like is any of that info legit about their dating history or should I just take it with a grain of salt? Only asking because same site was brought up once in the Wj$n thread and it got me curious

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Dami_can_slap_me wrote:
17 Sep 2022, 08:12
:tinfoil: dumb question but have you all ever read their info on kpopwiki.org?? Like is any of that info legit about their dating history or should I just take it with a grain of salt? Only asking because same site was brought up once in the Wj$n thread and it got me curious
Most of the stuff on kpop wiki is uploaded by fans so how much of it is legit and how much of it is made up is honestly up in the air but it should be taken with a grain of salt.

All we know is that Dami had atleast one relationship before that she ended via ghosting and SuA said that Yoohyeon had never dated anyone in one vlive.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Soft and tiny affectionate puppies. 008

Dami_can_slap_me
Reactions:

Guest wrote:
17 Sep 2022, 08:58
Dami_can_slap_me wrote:
17 Sep 2022, 08:12
Most of the stuff on kpop wiki is uploaded by fans so how much of it is legit and how much of it is made up is honestly up in the air but it should be taken with a grain of salt.

All we know is that Dami had atleast one relationship before that she ended via ghosting and SuA said that Yoohyeon had never dated anyone in one vlive.
hmmm....on there it said yoohyeon had definitely dated someone from school but broke up because of her singing career I'm like how the fuck do people even get this information 😒