Dreamcatcher

gay agenda
Reactions:

Re: Dreamcatcher

Post by gay agenda »

:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

they were not expecting this compared to 3rd win! so precious how emotional they are :wub: the success they always deserved and after contract renewals too!

also vocally one of their best encores like wow. needs to go viral

Insomnia4ever
Reactions:

Post by Insomnia4ever »

Make that 4 wins, and it’s extra sweet to do in front of insomies.❤️

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Stunning Yoohyeon.

I love her so much. :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I hate Siyeon, so freaking annoying :lol: :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2023, 16:05
Stunning Yoohyeon.

I love her so much. :wub:
Yoohyeon is like a fine wine. In fact, all the DC members are. They get so much more beautiful as they get older.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Jun 2023, 20:37
Yoohyeon is like a fine wine. In fact, all the DC members are. They get so much more beautiful as they get older.
That or we just get more weaker to them each year. One reason doesn't exclude the other tho

Also
Happy pride month! :heart: :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's always about the subtle but obvious support with them. They aren't always super loud about it but they always ALWAYS show support, whether it is through pins, clothing, words of affirmation, lyrics or in this case shoes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Jiu is sooo whipped🤣 Can’t blame her tho

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Just imagine the sexual stamina if Sua was your girlfriend. 🔥

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2023, 18:41
Jiu is sooo whipped🤣 Can’t blame her tho

She gave adorable little smiles to Yooh and Siyeon during that step in every single performance. It was adorable. I would rewind just to see that. It's why Siyeon would always turn around with the biggest beaming smiles.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2023, 18:58

Just imagine the sexual stamina if Sua was your girlfriend. 🔥
So what would Dami be like? :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2023, 13:20

It's always about the subtle but obvious support with them. They aren't always super loud about it but they always ALWAYS show support, whether it is through pins, clothing, words of affirmation, lyrics or in this case shoes.
I'm always a bit wary of those things because I know that fans sometimes give them pride things, so it might not be something they initiate. However, those shoes are rainbow everywhere and at this point all the girls must know really well how we will take it, and she used it in both fanmeeting and music show, so I'm pretty happy :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2023, 22:35
Guest wrote:
04 Jun 2023, 13:20

I'm always a bit wary of those things because I know that fans sometimes give them pride things, so it might not be something they initiate. However, those shoes are rainbow everywhere and at this point all the girls must know really well how we will take it, and she used it in both fanmeeting and music show, so I'm pretty happy :heart:
Yeah, I'm pretty sure these were given to her by a fan so I won't allow the shoes to be a confirmation. However, we all know what she is.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I still haven't found an heterosexual explanation for this (not that I'm looking for one :lol: )

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Siyoo still sus to me

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:heart:
Gay panic in the city Jiu

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So which one of you gave Sua the elephant shorts? :rofl: I hope she wears it for Siyeon and post her reaction :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 08:22
Siyoo still sus to me
Those two are not even sus to me at this point, Yooh's confirmed and Siyeon's closet is made of glass

The ones that are sus to me are SuA and Gahyeon
Gahyeon wasn't really sus to me, more like neutral, but since apocalypse era I've been more :tinfoil: about her having a crush on Handong. I don't like serious shipping, but she's giving me a hard time distinguishing between a proper crush or just having a soft spot for her...

SuA I usually think of her as straight, a flirt and too much comfortable with skinship, not sus. But sometimes she panics when women flirt more straightforward with her and it makes me go :spy: I'm not even talking about panicking out of surprise or cringing, she sometimes just gets so flustered she stutters and giggles, and I'm having a headache trying to figure if that's normal behaviour for straight woman or not because straight women confuse me anyways. Like men: for sure, like women: ????
But she comes and goes, the are times when she's so sus to me and there are times she doesn't ping me at all, so in a few months I will probably say not sus again

Happy pride y'all!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Love her. Love them. Idk. Things have been terrifying this pride. Little, almost minor things are what's kept me going.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 01:58

Love her. Love them. Idk. Things have been terrifying this pride. Little, almost minor things are what's kept me going.
Hold on tight on those things, as long as we stay there will always be a chance of things getting better. Kpop fandoms can get intense for some because they use the groups as an excuse to be assholes, but for others is intense because is a place from where to gain strenght and feel hopeful. I love them too, and these little things are meaningful

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yoohyeon latest post is so queer coded. And I'm not talking about the big rainbow baloon :heart: :tinfoil:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Jun 2023, 03:18
Yoohyeon latest post is so queer coded. And I'm not talking about the big rainbow baloon :heart: :tinfoil:
ILYoohyeon :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Da
Small brain here, then what are you talking about?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Jun 2023, 09:21
Guest wrote:
Da
Small brain here, then what are you talking about?
x2

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

DA Not sure how to share the post and if this is what they mean, but pics 3 and 4 with the hat and the beanie are on the masculine side of poses, pretty masculine actually. But now that I notice, it is weird for Yoohyeon to do that, she usually poses pretty feminine or neutral, tho it could be unintentional

They're the type of poses Dami does when she wants to appear cooler or with more masculine outfits, if you go through her instagram you'll understand easier. Just pay attention to the poses she does when she looks prettier (more femme), when stylish (more ambiguous) and when cooler (more masc)

Not saying masculine=lesbian feminine=straight, but it's for sure not a type of pic m*n usually pay attention to because of the vibes it gives. There's a reason Dami is more popular with women and why she turn on the gaydar for a lot, she tends to do that type of poses, I think she's the one who does it the most in the group

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Jiyoo :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Isn't Siyeon the most popular with women?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Jun 2023, 23:18
Jiyoo :wub:
I don't think it explains it in the SK site, but the two products line they choose (Serum and Moisture pads) are part of Neogen pride collection :heart:
Guest wrote:
20 Jun 2023, 23:21
Isn't Siyeon the most popular with women?
I don't think Dami is the most popular with women, I think is still JiU because she takes more fans in general. Well, I'm not sure how many Chinese fans has monopolized Handong after corona, so it could be different now, but since debut JiU has been consistently the most biased of the group
But in ratio, Dami always had more fangirls compared to fanboys that other members. M*n don't tend to pay attention to the prince type of idols, and while she has become more girly lately she still has that cool vibe that attract more women and repel a good amount of m*n
Siyeon is more balanced. I do think she has more fangirls than fanboys, and she has more compared to say Gahyeon or Yoohyeon, but the difference isn't as big as Dami

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Jiu is definitely the stan attractor. If we're talking about popularity in general then I think it goes Jiu, Yoohyeon, Siyeon/Gahyeon, Dami/Sua, Handong. But if we're talking about the ratio of female vs male stans, every single poll I've come across has Siyeon as the female attractor. I remember a reddit poll I found a while ago and even though reddit is filled with dudes, Siyeon was the only member that had like 80% female stans :lol:
I also found a poll a twitter user made about two weeks ago. I think many people here might know her, @courtneykillx and Siyeon definitely was again the one with more female votes (and lesbians' favorite lol). Sadly, I can't find that poll anymore, I wonder if she deleted it :/
Anyway, I can't remember the results for the other members, well, except that Gahyeon and Jiu have more male stans. But I think she said Dami's results were quite balanced? But I can't be sure. She's also commented that according to her experience selling dc goods, the people buying Siyeon's stuff are mostly women, while Dami and Sua's is about 60/40.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Stan attractors are not the most biased. Stan attractors are people who bring in new fans. I'd say JiU hasn't been a proper stan attractor in the literal sense since her red haired girl era. That role has primarily been taken by Siyeon, Dami and Gahyeon who pull in the most amount of non somnies by going viral each performance. Most biased in sk is JiU followed by Yoohyeon, most biased in international spaces is Yoohyeon. As a lesbian it's easy to say Dami is the woman attractors cuz we see it from our perspective but if you've been in any male dominated fandom, stage personas like Dami's are huge amongst men cause they like the badass, ladette type a lot. Siyeon does tend to attract a lot of women because of her general energy because she isn't outright ladette but has a specific aura. According to most polls she has the highest number of female stans at any given moment and from Courtney's poll she had the most number of sapphic and questioning female fans with JiBo having the most het male fans. Gahdong had the largest percentage of non binary fans.

I still think Gahyeon is extremely underutilized and has the potential to really break out if they gave her half an opportunity. How many solo schedules has she had in her 7 year career?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Jun 2023, 02:06
Jiu is definitely the stan attractor. If we're talking about popularity in general then I think it goes Jiu, Yoohyeon, Siyeon/Gahyeon, Dami/Sua, Handong. But if we're talking about the ratio of female vs male stans, every single poll I've come across has Siyeon as the female attractor. I remember a reddit poll I found a while ago and even though reddit is filled with dudes, Siyeon was the only member that had like 80% female stans :lol:
Reddit has a complicated rs with Siyeon, because of her voice and the wifey thing. By the subreddits tho, the popularity would be Yoohyeon first by far, Jiu second, Gahyeon third, Sua forth, and Siyeon, Handong and Dami are around the same place
And I wouldn't understimate Handong popularity, she has a fair amount of Chinese fans, it's just that they can't be as loud and go under the radar. She also fills the spot for people who like more savage and straightforward idols, since most of the members aren't the type to interact like that with fans
Guest wrote:
21 Jun 2023, 03:59
Stan attractors are not the most biased. Stan attractors are people who bring in new fans. I'd say JiU hasn't been a proper stan attractor in the literal sense since her red haired girl era. That role has primarily been taken by Siyeon, Dami and Gahyeon who pull in the most amount of non somnies by going viral each performance. Most biased in sk is JiU followed by Yoohyeon, most biased in international spaces is Yoohyeon. As a lesbian it's easy to say Dami is the woman attractors cuz we see it from our perspective but if you've been in any male dominated fandom, stage personas like Dami's are huge amongst men cause they like the badass, ladette type a lot. Siyeon does tend to attract a lot of women because of her general energy because she isn't outright ladette but has a specific aura. According to most polls she has the highest number of female stans at any given moment and from Courtney's poll she had the most number of sapphic and questioning female fans with JiBo having the most het male fans. Gahdong had the largest percentage of non binary fans.

I still think Gahyeon is extremely underutilized and has the potential to really break out if they gave her half an opportunity. How many solo schedules has she had in her 7 year career?
I agree with most of this
Tho I take twt polls with a pinch of salt because their results depend a lot on the following base of the one making the poll

Stan attractors are usually the most distinguishable and rely on impact, so the role kind of rotates depending on the setting
Bias on the other side is about attachment, validation, parasocial interactions, charming points, it depends a lot on culture, and for some visuals also plays a big part. Jiu and Yoohyeon are biased a lot in general because finding the endearing side is pretty easy, both are pretty soft and dorky from the start, and a lot of fans like the idols that give validation and encouragement
I know Siyeon is a softie, a weird human and really endearing too, but she isn't like that from the start, you have to dig a bit and take the time to know her more to notice that. If we add that she's an introvert and has an intimidating aura when quiet, she had always had a big impact with her voice and performance but then other members take over faster for the bias spot

I usually pay more attention to korean side when it comes to these things because that's what they see more and what gives more insight since culture is important. I-fans are too diverse, and even then that diversity gets drowned by US fans, more precisely twitter users

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I know Siyeon is a softie, a weird human and really endearing too, but she isn't like that from the start, you have to dig a bit and take the time to know her more to notice that. If we add that she's an introvert and has an intimidating aura when quiet, she had always had a big impact with her voice and performance but then other members take over faster for the bias spot
DA Something I've notice about Siyeon is that she's a wild card when it comes to variety shows and interviews. She can be really extroverted in certain times and act goofy and talkative one day, and in the next one she's completely quiet and even fades into the background, even on their own reality show. I think it really depends on how she's feeling that day. Add to that her intimidating aura and I can see why she's not up there with Yoohyeon and Jiu.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^^^ btw, this is in no way a shade to Siyeon, just an observation. She's actually my ult bias and she was the first one to catch my attention in DC :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Jun 2023, 16:58
^^^ btw, this is in no way a shade to Siyeon, just an observation. She's actually my ult bias and she was the first one to catch my attention in DC :lol:
Yeah, she's my bias too but when I first saw videos of her, I thought she was really intimidating and a bit scary. Now I know she's a big softy.

Regarding Gahyeon being underused, I really get the feeling she's not into solo stuff. She hardly ever appears in anyones vlogs and I always get the feeling she'd rather be resting than trying to entertain strangers in her down time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Jun 2023, 17:35
Guest wrote:
21 Jun 2023, 16:58
Yeah, she's my bias too but when I first saw videos of her, I thought she was really intimidating and a bit scary. Now I know she's a big softy.

Regarding Gahyeon being underused, I really get the feeling she's not into solo stuff. She hardly ever appears in anyones vlogs and I always get the feeling she'd rather be resting than trying to entertain strangers in her down time.
Siyeon is such a baby, and her talking lives had calmed me down so many times before, and she's so dorky and playful, it's a shame she can't show all that in a first impression but that's also why fan videos are good

About Gahyeon
Don't get me wrong, this is not a shade either, all the members have her strong and weak points and I'm just trying to rule out options since gahmi seems to have the least amount of solo gigs. I also don't think she MUST do solo stuff, it's just that we see she can be much more and idols career is really demanding and unstable, and they're on their 6th year, so I think a lot of us get a bit anxious about them getting solo gigs just to know they have more options, and because solo success would also bring attention to the group, but if she's comfortable now then that's fine too

That's why I think maybe acting might be a good idea, since she can capitalize that face card and while she will need to monitor herself, it's a more controlled enviroment so it won't be as pressuring as a live event like music shows. I have to say however, I'm always wary about acting. Too much shady stuff and it's time demanding, so it might clash with group activities
Radio shows might also be good, because as an DJ/MC it doesn't matter so much how you sell your personality but rather how much you can make the other person shine which she's good at, and she's really smart, caring, honest and has a nice voice, so a talking show could also be a really good option

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

See, I get what you are saying but this is the idol industry. You cannot float along just on group image your entire career and call it a day if you want to grow. And like you said, it's been 7 years, most groups don't make it past year 7. It's not as obvious because the majority of the anti behaviour is limited right now to tiktok and reddit threads since the fandom is still not that big. But they are growing and as they grow the number of deranged fans will increase and there will be more obnoxious and nasty people solo stanning. We already have a lot of Yoohyeon solo stans that go out of their way to drag Singbin through the dirt, a lot of ot4ers who can't be arsed about gahmidong and more already. Giving then solo gigs doesn't mean making them go onto competitions. It means using them to their full potential as an idol and making them individually stand out. Like I'm sorry but if you don't want to be in the limelight then being an IDOL isn't a career path you should have chosen. Gahyeon doesn't need to show off her vocal prowess in competitions but she does need to be given opportunities to establish her presence in the group or you have fuckasses like those people who claimed Handong doesn't need people stanning her. And look I get that people want to protect her from the industry but she is a 24 year old and this is literally her job. Anytime some new fan is pulled in on majority of platforms it's through the girls individually at which point people will share their solo work and then promote them as a group, for Gahyeon there is nothing to promote her through. She has the voice, the visuals and the presence for MCing and hosting and yea she gets nervous but why wouldn't she? She's barely gotten any exposure doing stuff on her own.
Every era that the girls have stood out particularly they have had solo activities to push them in the industry and to the public, it's part of your job as an idol. If not then solo stans WILL pile in to harass you and question your place in the group. It's the company's job to establish each artist as an individual.

Like Yoohyeon tends to blend into the background a lot so instead of getting gigs where she stand out is hard, giving her competitions and hosting is also hard cause she panics easily so get her that modelling contract cause she looks like a super model. JiU has the star power so she has dabbled in a bit of everything, SuA is the perfect host and MC because of her energy and magnetism, Handong has a strong Chinese fanbase and a stunning voice so she guest hosts at a radio show and drops Chinese solos, for all of singbin indulging the fans and being monster performers they are least interested in the idol industry directly with both having their reasons to be here (Siyeon never really wanting to be an idol but rather a singer and and Dami's primary focus being in production, something Siyeon has also moved towards) so they tend to go for more bts work like osts and general programs that show off their skills as a vocalist or rapper.
Gahyeon is a jack of all trades yes, and that is her biggest strength as an idol, she is charismatic, doesn't take shit, has magnetic visuals, pretty good rapping skills, unique vocals, really strong acting skills and a calming voice. She can easily get gigs that don't put too much pressure on her but help her build her confidence. Like the girl barely even posts vlogs at this point if nothing else they should start off by having her make some solo or duo covers at the very least that can be used to promote her without it being from all the way back in 2019.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

That's why when I'm on other spaces, I don't understand why there's some stans that get mad at not including their bias in solo talk. Not every member wants to do solo activities which is fine, but yeah I agree bc for introverted idols there are so many things to do without having to go on variety and act funny or be competing in a show ppl will forget about in a week. Fans/non-fans are gonna be more charmed by people who carry themselves with utter confidence and personality like Jiu and Sua hence why they get the most gigs. Because they act the same way they would be around the members around groups of colleagues in a variety show, for example (I Can See Your Voice). Idk why its so confusing that the most extroverted and charismatic get the most outgoing gigs, its common sense.

Even though I'm glad Yoohyeon has a gig, it's linked with Jiu so its not exactly a solo opportunity and the latter has more popularity. A lot of her outside work always involves a member/group so I don't understand her solos' aggressiveness. She's one of the introverted members and gets shy/awkward so its a no brainer we haven't seen her by herself atp. Dongie has found her own place as a DJ which I'm happy about considering some companies treat their foreign members like trash, and maybe she could do stuff with the China line in the future. Idk I was happy with Siyeon's cover today, but I think if this what solo opportunities are for her and Dami, then yeah some ppl are gonna be disappointed. I don't have a problem with song covers, but I do think it's high time if they wanna focus on music to actually come out with a solo album :fingcross: or (collab with other artists bc we know they have friends) to establish themselves as solo artists considering how competitive the industry is.
I agree Gahyeon definitely has potential but it feels like she has the Y+eri treatment considering there are some Somnias that don't care for her given the circumstances that her and Dongie joined later. DCC barely promoting her isn't helping either, but unfortunately someone is going to be the unpopular member.

The girls just barely renewed their contract so I don't see what the fuss is about yet; we don't know how long it's for and what the renewal entails completely. Its hard to know what the girls even want bc they don't really talk about it or repeat the same info but never act on it maybe except Sua/Jiu.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How do you guys see DC after their 10th anniversary? do you think they'll stick together? (I mean as a group, I'm not doubting their friendship) Do you see them going their separate ways? ocassional comebacks every three or so years SNSD style? Do you see them all staying in the entertaiment business? What do you think the future holds for our girls?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jun 2023, 07:48
How do you guys see DC after their 10th anniversary? do you think they'll stick together? (I mean as a group, I'm not doubting their friendship) Do you see them going their separate ways? ocassional comebacks every three or so years SNSD style? Do you see them all staying in the entertaiment business? What do you think the future holds for our girls?
I mean, some of them have been in the industry for longer even before debuting. Siyeon and JiU have been in the industry for 11 and SuA for far longer. And they've only recently started getting recognised in the maon industry as a group. I think they might probably not disband and just hang around like sm groups do and release group music or collabs one in a while. Tbh I think the most likely to stay in music is siyoobin. JiU is honestly a toss up imo, she is an amazing idol yes but I don't know what she genuinely wants to do in the future. SuA has been in the industry for so long I can see her get exhausted. Though I do see her start working with trainees or start choreographing. GahDong are also a toss up for me tbh.

Yea, I do feel like dcc needs to actively push Siyeon Dami and Gahyeon for more audiences. I mean osts and covers are great but they do little to actually get public attention outside of the fandom. Dami's mushroom live was good because it's got it's own followers. It's why people have been begging dcc to send Siyeon and Yoohyeon to lee m1jin's service cause it will bring attention to the girls in a non competitive way through their biggest asset. I am just happy Yoohyeon is finally getting gigs even if it's with Jiu but what a waste of her vocal abilities that not once has she got a vocal gig. That one siyoo gig where you could barely hear them doesn't count.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jun 2023, 02:31
Gahyeon is a jack of all trades yes, and that is her biggest strength as an idol, she is charismatic, doesn't take shit, has magnetic visuals, pretty good rapping skills, unique vocals, really strong acting skills and a calming voice. She can easily get gigs that don't put too much pressure on her but help her build her confidence. Like the girl barely even posts vlogs at this point if nothing else they should start off by having her make some solo or duo covers at the very least that can be used to promote her without it being from all the way back in 2019.
Sorry, yes, I agree with basically everything that you said before too, even the stuff I didn't quote because because of character limit, but for some reason I feel like you are disagreeing, so I'm not sure if it's your frustration with the situation or if I explain myself bad 😅 I agree tho
It's counter-intuitive from a business pov, because you want to sell those who are already sellable, and it's also counter-intuitive from a friendly work enviroment, because you don't want to force the artists to do things they are uncomfortable with and expect them to go to you with their ideas. But in this case the company they should take the role of a strict mentor to be better in the long run, and at least start pushing her out of her comfort zone for a while through a mix of minor gigs so she can build a better vision of where she wants to be

Guest wrote:
I'm sorry about the spoiler thing, I just don't want to clog the space with long texts

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

About unnie line pushing 30 and the whole social expectation and pressure for a woman to start settling down and form a family at that point, I just want to bring up how snsd are reaching their mid 30s and not a single one of them has even gotten married lol (not even s00young who's arguably the most traditional member with the longest running relationship).

Personally, I don't see unnie line wanting to settle down right away by then, not even Jiu, but I could be wrong. Siyeon especially strikes me as someone who doesn't feel one bit of social pressure or even a want to settle down. I would even bet she's gonna keep looking very single to the public eye for a very long time (even if that won't be the case).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Fortunately, they don't have the stress like other groups under big names like JYP/SM where they have to compete with others under the same label considering they're the ones holding DCC up which is great. Meaning they could honestly just take it easy considering they already have some awards under their arms too which is a plus. To me, DCC doesn't seem that hellbent on pumping out albums unlike some other groups that are under 3rd gen, but maybe it might change if we look at the girls' reactions when they got trophies for BonVoyage now. They clearly wanted to promote it more too which sucks. Someone brought it up on Twitter that they need to collab on Tiktok with more famous idols, and I honestly have to agree. Its cool they're doing it with their role models, but a majority of the time no one really knows who they are for it to have an impact like some soloists who keep recording with big company idols. What do you guys think about this especially since Tiktok is the main promotion tactic now?
Some of the girls if not all have talked about feeling better when working so idk if I see them completely pulling a SNSD route. I feel like if they were more popular in Korea it would be a different story bc we would see them doing maybe acting/modeling/famous variety etc. Their circumstances however allow them to be more freer since a lot of Knetz either find them badass or neutral/don't care.
I have no doubt that they will stick together, it seems really good that they all communicate w/ each other what they want/don't like which is essential to stay together for a long time. It's kinda hard to speculate if they would reveal they're in a relationship/married bc there aren't any popular idols from 3rd gen groups that have gone public by their own terms to go by with. I really hope Siyeon does some bigger stuff involved w/ singing, I honestly feel like if anyone is going to make it in Korea as a soloist, its gonna be her, Jiu, and Sua based on their fav genres that align w/ Korea's tastes that is if they want to go that route.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jun 2023, 22:02
Nah, you’re seem to know everything about Dreamcatcher, so ahead and tell us what YOU think 😜

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jun 2023, 22:02
ehhhhhh… they could very well be dating and know how to hide it. They’re grown women.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I also found a poll a twitter user made about two weeks ago. I think many people here might know her, @courtneykillx and Siyeon definitely was again the one with more female votes (and lesbians' favorite lol). Sadly, I can't find that poll anymore, I wonder if she deleted it :/
Anyway, I can't remember the results for the other members, well, except that Gahyeon and Jiu have more male stans. But I think she said Dami's results were quite balanced? But I can't be sure. She's also commented that according to her experience selling dc goods, the people buying Siyeon's stuff are mostly women, while Dami and Sua's is about 60/40.
that Courtney chick is creepy. She’s so persistent going to every single fan call and buying Siyeon expensive items.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Jun 2023, 00:17
Guest wrote:
that Courtney chick is creepy. She’s so persistent going to every single fan call and buying Siyeon expensive items.
I don't really like civilian bashing so I don't want to call her creepy. She is really obsessed and seems to have a lot more time and money on her hands than most people.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Jun 2023, 09:21
Guest wrote:
I mean, some of them have been in the industry for longer even before debuting. Siyeon and JiU have been in the industry for 11 and SuA for far longer. And they've only recently started getting recognised in the maon industry as a group. I think they might probably not disband and just hang around like sm groups do and release group music or collabs one in a while. Tbh I think the most likely to stay in music is siyoobin. JiU is honestly a toss up imo, she is an amazing idol yes but I don't know what she genuinely wants to do in the future. SuA has been in the industry for so long I can see her get exhausted. Though I do see her start working with trainees or start choreographing. GahDong are also a toss up for me tbh.

Yea, I do feel like dcc needs to actively push Siyeon Dami and Gahyeon for more audiences. I mean osts and covers are great but they do little to actually get public attention outside of the fandom. Dami's mushroom live was good because it's got it's own followers. It's why people have been begging dcc to send Siyeon and Yoohyeon to lee m1jin's service cause it will bring attention to the girls in a non competitive way through their biggest asset. I am just happy Yoohyeon is finally getting gigs even if it's with Jiu but what a waste of her vocal abilities that not once has she got a vocal gig. That one siyoo gig where you could barely hear them doesn't count.
IMO, Jiu is one the members who's more passionate about music. She seems to really enjoy writing and composing and she already has 5 songs under her belt, and honestly she does a hell of a job, 4 Memory, Dear and Cherry are pretty good songs. She also has mentioned that she feela her happiest when she is performing on a stage and that she absolutely loves her job.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Jun 2023, 00:32
Guest wrote:
23 Jun 2023, 00:17
Guest wrote:
I don't really like civilian bashing so I don't want to call her creepy. She is really obsessed and seems to have a lot more time and money on her hands than most people.
Okay I used to follow her a year or so ago but I need ya'll to stop talking on people you don't know shit about.
From what I recall she has a full time job as a web developer or something and streams on the side, has a working wife with a full time job as well and seems to be from a well to do family. They go to a handful of dc concert venues who tour like twice a year at most and have had what? 3 tours and only 2 in the US? She does group orders for people and gives away extra dc albums for free and so gets more opportunities to join fancalls. They went to Seoul for the dc concert cause both her and her wife are stans and it was their anniversary and they went to primavera at Barcelona like MANY other fans.
I'm sorry, like genuinely asking, what the fuck is so creepy about her cause I can give you a list of genuinely creepy shit that's been discussed in this chat itself and nothing she has said or done on her account even comes close. She is a normal fan with a well paying job and money. Like you just picked the most average rich fan thing to label her as creepy? And obsessed? For talking and gushing about her faves on the internet?
We are on this chat talking about which girl is a lesbian and there is actual saesang info and shit being talked about on here.