Dreamcatcher

Reactions:

Re: Dreamcatcher

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 19:30
Does anyone have photos or clips of Siyeon with no/light makeup on? I found one and noticed that Siyeon has mole under her right eye it's adorable. Siyeon's too pretty
Her US vlogs is mostly her sans makeup. At most she has on lip balm. Also she's posted a lot of no to little makeup selfies on weverse recently.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 10:25
Why are some anons so bothered with what men think and like. Can't even enjoy dreamcatcher without them being brought up. Stfu
Because it gets annoying when you can't look up a group without them posting creepy shit, and don't tell people to stfu you fat pos go touch grass or socialize with kids your own age fucking teenagers adults are talking

Villanelle171
Reactions: 41

Post by Villanelle171 »

Gonna completely derail whatever weird argument y'all are having atm so sorry if I'm interrupting but I find it funny how pressed people are that DC didn't win at the Mama awards in no way as much as I love them were they ever gonna win against all those boy groups the odds were never in our favor in my opinion
🚛😵👻👍

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Villanelle171 wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 22:00
Gonna completely derail whatever weird argument y'all are having atm so sorry if I'm interrupting but I find it funny how pressed people are that DC didn't win at the Mama awards in no way as much as I love them were they ever gonna win against all those boy groups the odds were never in our favor in my opinion
Those who were involved with the voting controversy gave Insomnia a bad rap so it would have been a mess if DC won, right?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 20:38
Guest wrote:
Does anyone have photos or clips of Siyeon with no/light makeup on? I found one and noticed that Siyeon has mole under her right eye it's adorable. Siyeon's too pretty
Her US vlogs is mostly her sans makeup. At most she has on lip balm. Also she's posted a lot of no to little makeup selfies on weverse recently.
Thank you anon :hug: :heart:

Villanelle171

Post by Villanelle171 »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 22:22
Villanelle171 wrote:
Those who were involved with the voting controversy gave Insomnia a bad rap so it would have been a mess if DC won, right?
Absolutely 💯 you had people on the kbops app( they were giving 1000 pts towards your group if they won their contest towards mama) trashing insomnias calling us cheaters but then you had dumb insomnias actually engaging these weirdos and it got weird and toxic
🚛😵👻👍

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Villanelle171 wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 22:35
Guest wrote:
Villanelle171 wrote:
Absolutely 💯 you had people on the kbops app( they were giving 1000 pts towards your group if they won their contest towards mama) trashing insomnias calling us cheaters but then you had dumb insomnias actually engaging these weirdos and it got weird and toxic
Yup, that was awful. I am done for good with voting from now cause I am at peace with those two wins. No more suffering as an Insomnia.
oh btw, I just saw your comment @k-ent about the DC's comeback no you did not go there miss. How could you expose your feelings over there knowing how well some anons there bash DC. You could have just written that here and I can accept it bc I agree Maison is the worst DC bop, and Duekae does not have a bad song ever. You broke my DC heart :'( Just kidding, I still love you VE :lol: :hug:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Villanelle171 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Villanelle171 wrote:

To be fair, a number of idiots were actually cheating and it dropped DC from over 4% in the original prevote round to 1.5% so the fandom ended up imploding on itself. It was awful. I have a few computers that run 24/7 at work so I was getting really into it with streaming and voting until that whole thing happened. However, there were five girl groups affected by the controversy, and of them, only DC went through to the finals. It was... not great.

But honestly, the fact that DC got through to the finals is a huge accomplishment for the girls. MNet is an absolute snake, so I enjoyed Insomnia giving them a tiny middle finger there. Honestly, any time there's a popularity poll like this, boy groups and groups from the Big 4 have a huge advantage, and that was very evident in the 20 that got sent to the final round. DC is one of the few groups that aren't in either category. Even some of the other groups that don't fall into either category, for example Mamam00, have been pushed hard by MNet over the years. So I think DC was really the group on the final list with the lowest chances of getting a win.

Villanelle171

Post by Villanelle171 »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 22:57
Villanelle171 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Villanelle171 wrote:
Yup, that was awful. I am done for good with voting from now cause I am at peace with those two wins. No more suffering as an Insomnia.
oh btw, I just saw your comment @k-ent about the DC's comeback no you did not go there miss. How could you expose your feelings over there knowing how well some anons there bash DC. You could have just written that here and I can accept it bc I agree Maison is the worst DC bop, and Duekae does not have a bad song ever. You broke my DC heart :'( Just kidding, I still love you VE :lol: :hug:
I'm sorry anon 😔 honestly I would've said Bl@ckpink but I definitely know I'd get death threats for voicing that opinion 😅
🚛😵👻👍

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

You seriously dodged a bullet by staying clear of mentioning bl^ckpink on the K-Ent thread.

gay agenda
Reactions:

Post by gay agenda »

Villanelle171 wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 23:43
Guest wrote:
[quote=Villanelle171 post_id=5131245 time=<a href="tel:1669761350">1669761350</a> user_id=11129]
Guest wrote:
[quote=Villanelle171 post_id=5131148 time=<a href="tel:1669759255">1669759255</a> user_id=11129]
[/quote]

I'm sorry anon 😔 honestly I would've said Bl@ckpink but I definitely know I'd get death threats for voicing that opinion 😅
[/quote]
lmao girl i’ve had to gaslight myself into tolerating Maison and i just pretend i don’t hear Dami’s rap when i listen to Vision, still better than some of the kpop that tortured my ears this year!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I don't think you will find too much if you go back too early, she rarely went without make up then unlike now and fansites (and they too I think) sometimes edit the moles out. But to add another one, dance practice bts also show them without make up and they usually only cover their mouth when they are bareface, so you might catch the one in her eye

Villanelle171

Post by Villanelle171 »

gay agenda wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 23:56
Villanelle171 wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 23:43
Guest wrote:
[quote=Villanelle171 post_id=5131245 time=<a href="tel:1669761350">1669761350</a> user_id=11129]
Guest wrote:
[quote=Villanelle171 post_id=5131148 time=<a href="tel:1669759255">1669759255</a> user_id=11129]
[/quote]
lmao girl i’ve had to gaslight myself into tolerating Maison and i just pretend i don’t hear Dami’s rap when i listen to Vision, still better than some of the kpop that tortured my ears this year!
[/quote]

I wish this thread was like reddit so I could give you an award your reply made me laugh wish I had your powers to gaslight myself into liking those songs lol here anon take my non reddit award 🏆
🚛😵👻👍

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 22:26
Guest wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 20:38
Guest wrote:
Thank you anon :hug: :heart:
holy shit Siyeon looks like Kim hye-soo

gay agenda
Reactions:

Post by gay agenda »

Villanelle171 wrote:
30 Nov 2022, 01:06
gay agenda wrote:
29 Nov 2022, 23:56
I wish this thread was like reddit so I could give you an award your reply made me laugh wish I had your powers to gaslight myself into liking those songs lol here anon take my non reddit award 🏆
i just thought about that awful bg sticker song for five seconds and after that maison sounded like high art
:rofl:
it’s a good thing DC has such quality music and a large back catalogue because i do not recommend this method to anyone!

Villanelle171

Post by Villanelle171 »

:nails:
Im praying to my gay gods or any gay gods that the next comeback is dope asf and that they promote on Hw@sa's new show or S*nmi's
🙇🏼‍♀️
🚛😵👻👍

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Whenever I see photos of the London concert I'm taken back to What era Siyeon god that styling was too good.

[spoiler]Image
Image[/spoiler]

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Villanelle171 wrote:
02 Dec 2022, 23:33
Im praying to my gay gods or any gay gods that the next comeback is dope asf and that they promote on Hw@sa's new show or S*nmi's
🙇🏼‍♀️
although I am looking forward to the next comeback, I can't help but feel a little bit sad knowing that it's a new era w/o Lee*
going to miss his genius and unique style :'(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can't comment on Siyeon contents, because I haven't recovered from her twerking :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Dec 2022, 20:50
Villanelle171 wrote:
02 Dec 2022, 23:33
🙇🏼‍♀️
although I am looking forward to the next comeback, I can't help but feel a little bit sad knowing that it's a new era w/o Lee*
going to miss his genius and unique style :'(
I'm hopeful. He (and Ollounder) were part of a trio that wrote Chase Me and Good Night. Someone else entirely wrote Fly High, and while I may not be too fond of that song, even this year, Yoohyeon and I think Jiu(?) still recall that as their favorite title track. It wasn't until You and I that it was just the duo producing the title tracks. And the sound didn't greatly shift IMO until Scream when it became a lot more electronic. Everything from Chase Me to Deja Vu stylistically fits together, even if it wasn't all the same people involved. There's still the Dreamcatcher "sound" that will (hopefully!) come through in future comebacks.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They look insane! I would love a wall size of this shot.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Aliexpress anon they can definitely make you a wall size poster of that

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I remember this like it was yesterday, and still what did Siyeon say to Sua for that reaction. Must have been something naughty :lol: They've definitely toned it down, but Suayeon will always be my ult ship.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is it just me or Siyeon is showing us rainbow a lot lately ? Idk if that means something to her or if she just really like rainbows, but when I was in a closet this was one of the many way I hinted to people that I like women 🌈

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Dec 2022, 09:17
Is it just me or Siyeon is showing us rainbow a lot lately ? Idk if that means something to her or if she just really like rainbows, but when I was in a closet this was one of the many way I hinted to people that I like women 🌈
She has always liked rainbows i think. She has personal clothes with them (a pajama set mentioned in an unnie line voice vlive a few years ago), minji picked a rainbow candy for her phone case, she probably picked out the rainbow robe for the md last year if the cat pajamas are anything to go by since they look exactly like the multiple cat clothes she owns, the little rainbow bead necklace from the new md etc.

Idk if it means much in that regard but she likes them and she clearly posts them deliberately. As for what the exact reason is, whether its to show support, because she's wlw or if she just likes them is honestly something only she knows.

Sidenote- she ALWAYS sings the "my colour is rainbow" adlib in the some love live performances.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Dec 2022, 10:38
Guest wrote:
She has always liked rainbows i think. She has personal clothes with them (a pajama set mentioned in an unnie line voice vlive a few years ago), minji picked a rainbow candy for her phone case, she probably picked out the rainbow robe for the md last year if the cat pajamas are anything to go by since they look exactly like the multiple cat clothes she owns, the little rainbow bead necklace from the new md etc.

Idk if it means much in that regard but she likes them and she clearly posts them deliberately. As for what the exact reason is, whether its to show support, because she's wlw or if she just likes them is honestly something only she knows.

Sidenote- she ALWAYS sings the "my colour is rainbow" adlib in the some love live performances.
My conclusion, with everything else taken into consideration: Siyeon woman lover :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The brazillian interviewer clip is back on my tl. [spoiler][/spoiler]

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Didn’t know she actually always sing that ad-lib 😮
btw who’s voice is it ? Yoohyeon ? Jiu ? I think it’s yoohyeon right ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Dec 2022, 12:50
Guest wrote:
[spoiler]
Guest wrote:

Idk if it means much in that regard but she likes them and she clearly posts them deliberately. As for what the exact reason is, whether its to show support, because she's wlw or if she just likes them is honestly something only she knows. [/spoiler]

Didn’t know she actually always sing that ad-lib 😮
btw who’s voice is it ? Yoohyeon ? Jiu ? I think it’s yoohyeon right ?
The studio version is JiU since its a bright bubbly sound and JiU fits that the best but on stage only Siyeon sings it and she does it everytime they perform. Its really cute too because in the halloween concert she did tiny hops as she sang it and did the whole gesture too. Adorable.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Anon, now that you've said it I cant stop noticing it!!! (The bracelet)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Okay so recently dami posted on her ig story about her going to a concert. It was an artist called g1ng*r ? So out of curiosity I looked it up and turns out this artist is queer I guess ? Now it means nothing, it might just be that she likes the vibes but idk she already posted about same sex couple mv representation before so yeah! Love how subtle Dami is.
I discovered a good artist thanks to her and it’s cute that she likes this type of specific vibes. Leaving the artist mv link in case you want to check her out. 🥰

Villanelle171

Post by Villanelle171 »

:bigcry: it's back finally
🚛😵👻👍

gay agenda
Reactions:

Post by gay agenda »

Villanelle171 wrote:
08 Feb 2023, 07:10
:bigcry: it's back finally
i missed y’all!! :bigcry: i hope everyone had a good vacation hahah. betting pool on the next comeback date? early/mid April?

Villanelle171

Post by Villanelle171 »

I'm gonna go with a mid April comeback
🚛😵👻👍

gay agenda
Reactions:

Post by gay agenda »

mid april sounds reasonable. can’t imagine DC wanted to tour before the comeback but ig MMT isn’t giving them a choice? just feels weird that they’re coming back to the US so soon lol like give us time to save up for tickets and let SEA and LATAM have their chance

Villanelle171

Post by Villanelle171 »

Yeah I thought them coming back over here so soon was weird 😕 but my guess is DCC knows they're gonna make bank over here and let's be real every kpop company just cares about money at the end of the day
🚛😵👻👍

Dami_can_slap_me
Reactions:

Post by Dami_can_slap_me »

:dance2: the chat came back!!!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Villanelle171 wrote:
10 Feb 2023, 17:55
Yeah I thought them coming back over here so soon was weird 😕 but my guess is DCC knows they're gonna make bank over here and let's be real every kpop company just cares about money at the end of the day
ngl I was shocked when I found out they're coming back, but I'm excited though. This time around my eyes will be locked on Siyeon and Dami especially. Can't wait for Piri Siyeon <3

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They truly deserve everything.🥺

gay agenda
Reactions:

Post by gay agenda »

[media]youtu.be/CxtZ_452ey4[/media]

ahhh so happy for them, this has been one of their dreams for a long time so let’s hope they keep receiving invitations to award shows. they all look great and the live vocals are a flex! DC are truly at the top of that staircase from Reason and it’s only up from here
:bigcry:

gay agenda
Reactions:

Post by gay agenda »

oops lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yeah, I was NOT expecting Reason to hit that hard and isn't it's growth on Youtube the fastest of all their songs? I read somewhere that it's at a quarter of Twice's latest's Youtube growth which just seems crazy to me. I'm so glad they are finally winning awards, because they really deserve it!

Their new US tour is skipping Minneapolis this time around so I won't get to go see them again. :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Villanelle171 wrote:
My guess is that the venues are probably already booked by other artists/kpop groups, and those were the only available dates that fitted there schedule... maybe? The money part is definitely at least 50% of the reason, we all know this.

gay agenda
Reactions:

Post by gay agenda »

Guest wrote:
11 Feb 2023, 21:11
Yeah, I was NOT expecting Reason to hit that hard and isn't it's growth on Youtube the fastest of all their songs? I read somewhere that it's at a quarter of Twice's latest's Youtube growth which just seems crazy to me. I'm so glad they are finally winning awards, because they really deserve it!

Their new US tour is skipping Minneapolis this time around so I won't get to go see them again. :bigcry:
sadly i heard the reason for growth is someone bought ads cause the views stopped as soon as they hit 30 million. DC are becoming more known though without a doubt and we love that for them!

i’m sad about no Minneapolis stop this time too lol my ass is too broke to travel even to chicago. but this march tour seems like an abbreviated visit so maybe they will come back here when they start touring the third apocalypse album.

Villanelle171

Post by Villanelle171 »

gay agenda wrote:
11 Feb 2023, 23:33
Guest wrote:
11 Feb 2023, 21:11

sadly i heard the reason for growth is someone bought ads cause the views stopped as soon as they hit 30 million. DC are becoming more known though without a doubt and we love that for them!

i’m sad about no Minneapolis stop this time too lol my ass is too broke to travel even to chicago. but this march tour seems like an abbreviated visit so maybe they will come back here when they start touring the third apocalypse album.
Yeah, I heard the same thing about the paid ads on Reddit. Some d*de was breaking down how that worked, and I even thanked them for explaining it. On another note, maybe DCC is pushing for the US concert so soon to pay for any new demands the girls made in the contract renewal, like a new dorm or new vehicles to travel in, idk.
🚛😵👻👍

gay agenda
Reactions:

Post by gay agenda »

Villanelle171 wrote:
12 Feb 2023, 00:55
On another note, maybe DCC is pushing for the US concert so soon to pay for any new demands the girls made in the contract renewal, like a new dorm or new vehicles to travel in, idk.
i hope they get new living situation whenever their lease is up, that dorm is too small and it’s the first thing i thought when they renewed in addition to a raise lol. brings up another question, idk anything about contract law but wouldn’t DC still be in terms of their old contract for a while even with early renewal? them getting perks like private hotel rooms on tour might be in new contract terms but executed now as a sign of good will.

Villanelle171

Post by Villanelle171 »

Right, they definitely need new living arrangements. Cramming 7 grown adults into one apartment with a ton of clothing and shoes, and that's not even taking into consideration their own personal effects that aren't considered wardrobe, is bananas.
🚛😵👻👍

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Feb 2023, 01:06
Villanelle171 wrote:
ngl I was shocked when I found out they're coming back, but I'm excited though. This time around my eyes will be locked on Siyeon and Dami especially. Can't wait for Piri Siyeon <3
I was shocked at the ticket prices for the show in DC. When they went on sale the front section seats were going for like $600 each. They are still almost $300 each. I'm guessing that's why they haven't sold too many? Last year I saw them, Loona, and Blackpink. I paid $300 for floor tix to Blackpink, and as far as production value goes, there's no way Dreamcatcher is on the level of $300+ a ticket. Don't get me wrong, I throughly enjoyed their show, but it wouldn't justify that amount for a ticket imo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm hoping they up their stage game because you're right, the last tour didn't warrant $300 per ticket. I paid that because I really really love them but I can already hear my friend now complaining if they don't have enough flashing lights and monitors.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yoohyeon and Siyeon are my couple goals.