Dreamcatcher

Reactions:

Re: Dreamcatcher

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 May 2023, 04:07
Guest wrote:
30 Apr 2023, 00:32
Do you guys know this lesbian couple? They're friends with SuA and in this new vlog they said they went shopping with Sua and she gifted them the hoodies theyre wearing :wub:

I didn't know about them, it's pretty nice to have some confirmation

Actually, we've been hearing for a long time that both SuA and Dami move in a queer circle or have at least a few openly queer friends, but I personally never saw anything really confirmed about SuA. I heard about it, but nobody gave any names so I never saw it as anything more than a rumour
It's a bit unexpected, but Dami is more showy with her friends, so we know more or less the type of people she gets along with and also the vibes she go for in media (she's subtle, but she had shown interest in a sus amount of content from queer artists or just plain queer content, and a lot of her friends are either queer or have some fruity vibes)
SuA however is really private, not like she hides it but she isn't the type to share names or give clear clues about who she's talking about; except for S3ungye0n, S0ye0n, 3una and the other friend I don't remember right now, random people from random backgrounds pops up once in a while sharing that she gifted them something or texted them, or someone slips up and we learn they know each other for years, and someone later gets a short confirmation from her. Her interests in artists also have such a big range and randomness that it's kind of hard to know if she's influenced in some way

It's not like a really big clue about their own orientation, but it's still a bit sus, and it's entertaining to see
Anyways, they are genuinely supportive of the community, and it's always nice to see it
DA Do you know anything about Siyeon's circle? As in, do we know if she also hangs out with any gay or bi people? She's always been kinda sus, imo :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 May 2023, 03:30
DA Do you know anything about Siyeon's circle? As in, do we know if she also hangs out with any gay or bi people? She's always been kinda sus, imo :$
Siyeon is SO sus and every year I get a little more convinced she's fam. But if SuA is private Siyeon's is a tomb. I haven't heard any rumours about her circle, and from the things she or other idols had said we know she has a hometown friend she hangs out with when going hometown, we know she is in a 95's group chat, she has some good feelings with some idols, but unless we catch her being social on events then, in her words, her only friends are deukae. Like, nothing, nada, zero. Which we also know is not totally true because then you see her in multi events and shows holding hands and making cute faces with other idols, but she doesn't let out anything about her social life except for members. And if it's non idols, then again the only one I ever heard about is that hometown friend and nothing queer related, I haven't seen other insomnias making comments about her friend circle either

If someone have heard anything about her, or about Yoohyeon's friends circle, then it'll be appreciated. In order of privacy, those 2 are on the top
Yoohyeon really don't seem to be in any circle except deukae, maybe CIC's Yunj!n who gives mixed signals to some, I'm not even sure if she's still in that school group chat since she never mentioned it again

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Da
I actually think that deukae in general are so private because I know little to nothing about their friend circles, even among idols. :nervous:
What are their idol friend circles like (that we know of)? I can only name a couple of names for dongie, sua and gahyeon.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

tbh I believe Siyeon when she says she doesn't have friends outside deukae, her being and introvert and all. Plus she's a homebody and almost everytime she mentions about going out, it's always with her members. I'm sure she's friendly acquaintance with other idols, like Eunbi or that girl from Weekly, but it doesn't seem like she actually hangs out with them? I mean, even though Siyeon is very private, if she was part of a friend circle outside deukae I'm sure we'd know by now. Look at Irene, she's extremely private and even more introverted than Siyeon, but we know she has her own friend circle back in Daegu and that she's/was friends with Jennie.

Also, on that note, I know I'm in the minority and this is a pretty unpopular opinion within the fandom, but I don't really think Siyeon is that sus if I'm being honest :nervous:
I mean, just look at those nails :blinkwide: jk lol, but honestly, the only sus thing I've found so far is that time when it really looked like she was checking out a girl :shifty:

Personally, I tend to find Sua more sus (another extremely unpopular opinion). And Yoohyeon...well, she's pretty much a confirmed bisexual lol and also the one member that tends to keep her nails short :shifty:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 May 2023, 09:20
tbh I believe Siyeon when she says she doesn't have friends outside deukae, her being and introvert and all. Plus she's a homebody and almost everytime she mentions about going out, it's always with her members. I'm sure she's friendly acquaintance with other idols, like Eunbi or that girl from Weekly, but it doesn't seem like she actually hangs out with them? I mean, even though Siyeon is very private, if she was part of a friend circle outside deukae I'm sure we'd know by now. Look at Irene, she's extremely private and even more introverted than Siyeon, but we know she has her own friend circle back in Daegu and that she's/was friends with Jennie.

Also, on that note, I know I'm in the minority and this is a pretty unpopular opinion within the fandom, but I don't really think Siyeon is that sus if I'm being honest :nervous:
I mean, just look at those nails :blinkwide: jk lol, but honestly, the only sus thing I've found so far is that time when it really looked like she was checking out a girl :shifty:

Personally, I tend to find Sua more sus (another extremely unpopular opinion). And Yoohyeon...well, she's pretty much a confirmed bisexual lol and also the one member that tends to keep her nails short :shifty:
We all have different opinions but I don’t think nails mean anything tbh

Villanelle171
Reactions: 41

Post by Villanelle171 »

Guest wrote:
05 May 2023, 09:52
Guest wrote:

We all have different opinions but I don’t think nails mean anything tbh
Yeah I'm gonna agree with you on the nails bit 🤔 people always use that weird stereotype when it comes to other female idols having long nails that they can't be fam
🚛😵👻👍

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

yeah it's funny how I'd always been a firm believer of the "long nails = terribly straight, dismiss immediately" rule until then came along siyeon and changed that for me completely. She doesn't even have particularly huge receipts besides her all-girls school crush story. Just shows the amount of lesbian energy she exudes lol (for me at least)

gay agenda
Reactions:

Post by gay agenda »

Guest wrote:
ia, it’s been said here before but Siyeon seems the type of introvert who needs few close friends and a lot of alone time. i would t be too surprised if someday it’s revealed she has like one close idol friend but honestly i think the members fulfill that for her
Guest wrote:

a bold stance :lol: something to consider is Asian lesbians have said on TLC nail length is not as significant, in fact long nails and acrylics are common for k-lez. so for me thats not a point against any idol. doesn’t mean siyeon still isn’t sus to you of course!

and in replay to previous conversation about sus friend groups, Gahyeon definitely qualifies right? remember that one DC note where she says something to SuA on camera like hey remember my one friend? the one who REALLY liked you? and gives SuA a significant look, who gets it immediately like ohh her. i wish i could remember what era that was lol.

regardless of her actual orientation i can only aspire to give off the intense semi-androgynous lesbian vibe that Siyeon emits
:love:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I love these 7 dorks so much :bigcry: the only group I don't mind spending my hard-earned money for, not only because I know I'm paying for quality music, but also because I'm suporting a group that absolutely loves what they do. Did you guys pre-ordered your album copy yet?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 May 2023, 03:10
I love these 7 dorks so much :bigcry: the only group I don't mind spending my hard-earned money for, not only because I know I'm paying for quality music, but also because I'm suporting a group that absolutely loves what they do. Did you guys pre-ordered your album copy yet?

gay agenda
Reactions:

Post by gay agenda »

Guest wrote:
beautiful quote. i get emo thinking about how these 7 women are giving their 20s and 30s to each other, to the group and to insomnia. kpop is so disposable and interchangeable but they flew under the radar and built something sustainable.

that said i preordered but i’m weary of the upcoming album, the design is giving summer holiday especially next to the other apocalypse albums. Maybe it’s a dream? the vision from last TT and Deukae wakes into the nightmare of maison? or maybe i just miss the horror vibe of nightmare era

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Tell me about Anon, I dropped $800 for their first debut single Nightmare but idc cuz Duekae is my ult and my bank account is theirs lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 May 2023, 17:21
Da
I actually think that deukae in general are so private because I know little to nothing about their friend circles, even among idols. :nervous:
What are their idol friend circles like (that we know of)? I can only name a couple of names for dongie, sua and gahyeon.
gay agenda wrote:
06 May 2023, 00:49
and in replay to previous conversation about sus friend groups, Gahyeon definitely qualifies right? remember that one DC note where she says something to SuA on camera like hey remember my one friend? the one who REALLY liked you? and gives SuA a significant look, who gets it immediately like ohh her. i wish i could remember what era that was lol.

Around 10:15 until 10:40
But there's not subs, maybe you can find them in twitter translators

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can we talk about Sua? I’ve been following dc since boca era, but she’s the one member that confuses the shit of me. Sua’s so attractive so maybe it’s just me being delulu.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 May 2023, 20:25
Can we talk about Sua? I’ve been following dc since boca era, but she’s the one member that confuses the shit of me. Sua’s so attractive so maybe it’s just me being delulu.
She was the one along with Siyeon who was heavily suspected as being wlw when I first got into DC. Now, I still am hopeful but knowing her a little better now, I think she is heavy on the fan service and really loves attention.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
She's really, really sexy, imo she's the member who is more in touch with her sexuality, she's also crazy talented (seriously, is there anything she can't do?) and has an overflowing personality. She's the whole package :rageblush:

To me, Sua is a wild card. I don't think she's gay, but I can see her as either a straight ally or as a bisexual. Personally I don't understand when people automatically dismiss her just because she's big on the fanservice. You never see that same argument when it comes to M00nbyul, for example, and she's another idol that loves to engage in fanservice. I can understand not getting a sus vibe from her, but saying that fanservice=not gay seems a little too simplistic IMO.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What's the "platform version" and why are so many somnias holding out for it? I've seen many fans on twitter saying they're not buying the album until the platform version comes out and I'm so confused because I thought there were only three versions <_< what's so special about that version that everyone is so desperate for it, to the point of not buying the album at all if it's not that specific version?
anyway, I already placed my order for the limited edition, I wish I could buy the other versions as well cause I wanna help them get a new win, but sadly I don't have the economic means at the moment 008

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Sua, at least a couple of times has been very clear about her attraction to m*n. In An old video where they were reacting to their chase me debut music video, she wouldn’t shut up how hot/handsome the guy was. When they were promoting boca and went to afterschool she was flirting with one of the dudes there. And recently she went on a show with jiu where she a told a story about a “friend” who had been cheated on by her bf so, she started dating her ex’s bf best. She made a mistake speaking from first person point of view. And corrected herself immediately, the male hosts were smirking and snickering about it. One of the hosts is that asshole Kim Gura. In my opinion she’s straight.

Villanelle171

Post by Villanelle171 »

Guest wrote:
10 May 2023, 07:09
What's the "platform version" and why are so many somnias holding out for it? I've seen many fans on twitter saying they're not buying the album until the platform version comes out and I'm so confused because I thought there were only three versions <_< what's so special about that version that everyone is so desperate for it, to the point of not buying the album at all if it's not that specific version?
anyway, I already placed my order for the limited edition, I wish I could buy the other versions as well cause I wanna help them get a new win, but sadly I don't have the economic means at the moment 008
It's basically an earth-friendly version of their album, and instead of a physical CD, you get a redemption code to download the album digitally. I guess the reason so many people want that version is because the photo cards or other incentives are vastly different from the regular and limited editions. I saw last time on Reddit that people were annoyed that the photocards from the platform version were better, or something I don't know; to me, it's the same thing.
🚛😵👻👍

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 May 2023, 04:20
Guest wrote:
She's really, really sexy, imo she's the member who is more in touch with her sexuality, she's also crazy talented (seriously, is there anything she can't do?) and has an overflowing personality. She's the whole package :rageblush:
To me, Sua is a wild card. I don't think she's gay, but I can see her as either a straight ally or as a bisexual. Personally I don't understand when people automatically dismiss her just because she's big on the fanservice. You never see that same argument when it comes to M00nbyul, for example, and she's another idol that loves to engage in fanservice. I can understand not getting a sus vibe from her, but saying that fanservice=not gay seems a little too simplistic IMO.
I don't dismiss her because of fanservice. My opinion is that she's straight based on how she talks. She's been very explicit about wanting m*n and rarely leaving anything to interpretation. However, you may fall into the trap of thinking that she could be something else because of the over the top fan service. Girl loves attention and she is not above looking like a thirsty lesbian to get it. Love her though.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ryofu_45
Reactions:

Post by Ryofu_45 »

Guest wrote:
10 May 2023, 18:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I don't dismiss her because of fanservice. My opinion is that she's straight based on how she talks. She's been very explicit about wanting m*n and rarely leaving anything to interpretation. However, you may fall into the trap of thinking that she could be something else because of the over the top fan service. Girl loves attention and she is not above looking like a thirsty lesbian to get it. Love her though.
This I agree with once you read through the thread sadly the proof lines up that SuA is definitely straight but at least she's an ally so that's still pretty cool

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

x2 This! Thank you anon, I'm with you on this one. No way, I will dwell on any thoughts of her being with disgusting m*n ew. On this lesbian forum, I'd rather have Suayeon keep thriving. Their gay asses can 'fanservice' me any time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'll see you and raise you. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 May 2023, 22:34
Boy, they look good together :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 May 2023, 23:08
Guest wrote:
10 May 2023, 22:34
:heart:
Boy, they look good together :heart:
DCC should give them an official photo shoot. :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
They are now available for pre-order anon.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
A lot of fans buy at least 1 album of each version. Platform version doesn't have a physical album to reduce waste, but it does have inclusions like photocards and all that which are send to you. Delivery fees are fucking expensive, so instead of making 2 separate sendings, it's cheaper to buy all of them at once and pay delivery just once. It's the same main principle for group orders, it's cheaper buying in bulk and just paying 1 delivery instead of multiple ones

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

My take about Sua
That said, I'm a fan, I'm lesbian and I like being serviced, so I don't have anything against fanservice for us. In an industry where "oppa~" is a thing even in front of audiences with mostly women, I would not do anything to make one of the few groups that cater to women to reduce their fanservice. They have fun, we have fun, keep it coming

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

https://www.pannchoa.com/2023/05/instiz ... en-by.html

Totally wishful list, but 5 out of 7 deukae members here. I always find it interesting to see which are the vibes k-lesbians go for, because it's not the same as western fans. And funny to see how many deukae friends are here just after we talked about their circles. But well, idols are pretty, so this is 20% sus people 80% wishful thinking

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 May 2023, 19:25

Totally wishful list, but 5 out of 7 deukae members here. I always find it interesting to see which are the vibes k-lesbians go for, because it's not the same as western fans. And funny to see how many deukae friends are here just after we talked about their circles. But well, idols are pretty, so this is 20% sus people 80% wishful thinking
Not surprised Soela is number 1 she’s femme and has a gf that someone should not be in the comments outing :unsure: but why is Moonbyul is not in the top 10 like she’s still high but she’s one of the more obvious lesbians on the list. But I love these little list, wonder if it’ll be any different this year.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 May 2023, 19:30
Guest wrote:

Not surprised Soela is number 1 she’s femme and has a gf that someone should not be in the comments outing :unsure: but why is Moonbyul is not in the top 10 like she’s still high but she’s one of the more obvious lesbians on the list. But I love these little list, wonder if it’ll be any different this year. Also wish the girls were higher but just making the list is great tbh.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 May 2023, 19:33
Guest wrote:
12 May 2023, 19:30
Guest wrote:

Not surprised Soela is number 1 she’s femme and has a gf that someone should not be in the comments outing :unsure: but why is Moonbyul is not in the top 10 like she’s still high but she’s one of the more obvious lesbians on the list. But I love these little list, wonder if it’ll be any different this year. Also wish the girls were higher but just making the list is great tbh.
Someone already posted that info because someone had asked for their rankings go back a page or two

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She has good aim.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^ If you asked me, Sua threw a perfect rainbow :rofl: She's annoying and extra, but that form tho hawt. Love her she does it all. :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I miss her manspreading days 🥺

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

You know what I miss? Sexy, sexy Siyeon. I'm tired of dc stylists hiding Siyeon's legs and abs, so all I'm asking for the next cb is something like this. It's not too much to ask, right? shit

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 May 2023, 21:39
You know what I miss? Sexy, sexy Siyeon. I'm tired of dc stylists hiding Siyeon's legs and abs, so all I'm asking for the next cb is something like this. It's not too much to ask, right? shit
Those eyes and those thighs I am dead.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
16 May 2023, 14:56
Guest wrote:
14 May 2023, 21:39
Those eyes and those thighs I am dead.

DA You're welcome :P

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

best leader :wub:

gay agenda
Reactions:

Post by gay agenda »

sounds very promising! i liked vision and maison did grown on me somewhat but DC revisiting their earlier sound?? im trying not to get too excited but PLS
:bigcry:
:tinfoil:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

gay agenda wrote:
17 May 2023, 22:30

sounds very promising! i liked vision and maison did grown on me somewhat but DC revisiting their earlier sound?? im trying not to get too excited but PLS
A combination of strange and sad feelings not seeing Leetz name on the credits and all, but Ollunder is still there, and those other two guys worked on AFU(?) so maybe it wont be too bad. This one sounds like their Japanese No more, and I don’t think my head can take heavy music nowadays 😔

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think it sounds nothing like No More. No More was heavy metal, while this new song sounds more like their old j-rock songs.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 May 2023, 03:00
I think it sounds nothing like No More. No More was heavy metal, while this new song sounds more like their old j-rock songs.
Lol, my bad, that’s what I meant to say Japanese rock, but then again for me Jrock sounds like heavy metal
Sorry, I can’t tell the difference.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What a surprise! 😍

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Love them so much

Villanelle171

Post by Villanelle171 »

Guest wrote:
18 May 2023, 13:30

Love them so much
What did I just watch lol 😆
🚛😵👻👍

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Villanelle171 wrote:
18 May 2023, 18:16
Guest wrote:
Love them so much
Now imagine that could have been either Suayeon or Jiyoo, the fandom would lose their shit :rofl:

gay agenda
Reactions:

Post by gay agenda »

Guest wrote:
18 May 2023, 20:36
Villanelle171 wrote:
18 May 2023, 18:16
Guest wrote:
Love them so much
Now imagine that could have been either Suayeon or Jiyoo, the fandom would lose their shit :rofl:
they got my casual multi shipper ass though LOL i ain’t complaining! now that blooper version is high art

idk if i’m ready for the antics they’re going to serve this comeback but one things for sure, suyoo gonna suyoo

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

gay agenda wrote:
17 May 2023, 22:30

I like the idea of it, but that bass lick is really busy and attention-grabbing and I'm not sure how much it works for me. Fingers crossed!