Reactions:

Re: Dreamcatcher

Post by Guest »

gay agenda
Reactions:

Post by gay agenda »

Highlight medley ooooooh i’m gonna love this album and propose in particular:
the TT feels like a prequel to maison and vision like fly high with chase me and good night. there’s almost a sadness to the j-rock sound i. contrast to the warm harmony when they sign the phrase “bon voyage”. idk if this makes sense but it feels like a warning which is fitting for apocalypse

Villanelle171
Reactions: 41

Post by Villanelle171 »

gay agenda wrote:
19 May 2023, 18:25
Highlight medley ooooooh i’m gonna love this album and propose in particular:
the TT feels like a prequel to maison and vision like fly high with chase me and good night. there’s almost a sadness to the j-rock sound i. contrast to the warm harmony when they sign the phrase “bon voyage”. idk if this makes sense but it feels like a warning which is fitting for apocalypse
Demian and Propose are *chef's kiss* as for the title track think it's gonna be like Vision or Maison for me gonna have to listen to it multiple times before I get into it
🚛😵👻👍

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 May 2023, 15:16
Dreamcatcher girls are hot af, but this is mid :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

[/quote]

Dreamcatcher girls are hot af, but this is mid :bigcry:
[/quote]

What does mid mean? Is it like internet slang?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I like it, but it sounds so different from the snippet we heard in the medley :lol:

I wonder if BV will be their own Zimzalabim lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kinda sucks to find out that Yoohyeon smokes but I feel like them being involved in a "scandal" means they're getting more popular?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2023, 11:00
Kinda sucks to find out that Yoohyeon smokes but I feel like them being involved in a "scandal" means they're getting more popular?
Nah, not a scandal she’s an adult. Plus, she was probably just having fun while on the US tour. Haters better leave her alone, because fucking ugly male idols do far worse, and they get away it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Manspreadinng!Siyeon is back :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2023, 12:05
Guest wrote:
Nah, not a scandal she’s an adult. Plus, she was probably just having fun while on the US tour. Haters better leave her alone, because fucking ugly male idols do far worse, and they get away it.
Yes, but Knetz gives flack to even male idols that get caught smoking; it's just in general a pretty gross habit, but to each their own. I just think fans are upset she got caught on a video released to fans, and she's basically supposed to be a role model, but she's "influencing" younger fans to smoke, even though yes, she's an adult.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Clearly someone thinks it's a scandal because the video got deleted.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2023, 19:40
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yes, but Knetz gives flack to even male idols that get caught smoking; it's just in general a pretty gross habit, but to each their own. I just think fans are upset she got caught on a video released to fans, and she's basically supposed to be a role model, but she's "influencing" younger fans to smoke, even though yes, she's an adult.
I see fans more annoyed by the fact that editors didn't pick it before releasing the note, because everyone knows that k-men will give her shit about it and the fandom get even more sensitive around comeback, and still most end with mistakes happens, intern getting a slap on the wrist today
The problem it's more about the way the article was stated it as they always do with any gg, i-fans making a fuss, and trolls feeding of that. You can think is gross, I also hate smoking, I think is a stupid thing to try or pick and even more if you're career depends of your voice and lungs, but I won't be a warrior of morality and for sure I won't think less of her for that. It would be hypocritical coming from a lesbian as if people don't say the same about us, like you can be gay as long as you are a perfect lady

gay agenda
Reactions:

Post by gay agenda »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2023, 09:11
I like it, but it sounds so different from the snippet we heard in the medley :lol:

I wonder if BV will be their own Zimzalabim lol.
i’m not a lore person but i w rewatched maison after the last teaser dropped and my theory is the MV will show two different times, 1) the present where many people live their lives without listening to warnings of climate change, 2) apocalyptic future if we don’t don’t do anything to save the planet.

i’d bet my POBs that the song will change from a happier sound at the beginning to a more serious and darker sound. idk if they would end on a hopeful note but if Bon Voyagr leads directly into Maison i wouldn’t be surprised. fits the trilogy concept of Dreamcatcher as messengers/warriors (angel concept?) from
the future warning us to break the sequence of events before it’s too late.

Dreamcatcher escaped the nightmare but couldn’t find utopia, wonder how will the apocalypse end for them

Insomnia4ever
Reactions:

Post by Insomnia4ever »

Such a cool mv, and I love Yooh too😍

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wac wrote:
24 May 2023, 05:23
Guest wrote:
24 May 2023, 04:16
Guest wrote:
23 May 2023, 23:08
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Clearly someone thinks it's a scandal because the video got deleted.
Right lol I will say she was pretty foolish to be vaping backstage where you know you're obviously going to be filmed or photographed by your company for later online footage. She honestly should've just done that shit in the privacy of her hotel room, but shit happens again. I don't care either way. She's an adult. But seriously, honey, you're a kpop idol. You're your life, and unfortunately, every choice or action you make is going to be heavily scrutinized under a microscope by fans and antis. That's the sad price of fame.
Did you actually see her smoking though? Antis jumping to conclusions is expected, but some "insomnias" not giving her the benefit of doubt is sad. Regardless of if she smokes or not, I feel bad for her because from now on people are going to be giving her dumb unsolicited advice, just like you.
da Thank you, Wac, well said. From one somnie to another, love you 🤗

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

My 2 ults in the blue couple phase again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Oh my gawd, these pcs are insane!!!!

Villanelle171

Post by Villanelle171 »

Guest wrote:
24 May 2023, 19:37
Are those photo cards from one of the albums? I died and have ascended but seriously I need my lesbian God to help my luck getting those cards in my albums I ordered 😭
🚛😵👻👍

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Villanelle171 wrote:
24 May 2023, 19:48
Guest wrote:
Are those photo cards from one of the albums? I died and have ascended but seriously I need my lesbian God to help my luck getting those cards in my albums I ordered 😭
They are definetly the limited edition ones, so could be from that album version or Poca? imma find out and gbty

gay agenda
Reactions:

Post by gay agenda »

well that was….not what i expected from the TT lol it’s gonna take some time to decide if i like it or not, thematically and musically. the rest of the album hits for me though it’s everything i wanted. been bumping propose all day!
Villanelle171 wrote:
Guest wrote:
PRAYING to lesbian Jesus that i pull her!!! i ordered regular and platform versions so fingers crossed

Villanelle171

Post by Villanelle171 »

Guest wrote:
24 May 2023, 19:54
Villanelle171 wrote:
Guest wrote:
They are definetly the limited edition ones, so could be from that album version or Poca? imma find out and gbty
Yes please let me know anon if you find out and thank you 😊
🚛😵👻👍

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

For a country that glorifies drinking alcohol, it's sure hypocritical of them to scrutinize an idol when they're smoking or vaping. But then again, they hate it when a women smoking because it's linked with feminism, that's why women get more hates compared to men (women are badly treated after all :/)

But seeing the reaction, I'm glad that everything is fine, except for the mistranslation and I hope they go to hell for that

Villanelle171

Post by Villanelle171 »

Do you all think we'll one day get another season of Dreamcatcher Mind?
🚛😵👻👍

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Villanelle171 wrote:
24 May 2023, 20:56
Guest wrote:
Villanelle171 wrote:
Guest wrote:
They are definetly the limited edition ones, shttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-XTrPm1540&t=2so could be from that album version or Poca? imma find out and gbty
no worries VE, check out this video, and based on that there should be one limited edition pc in every album version, except platform since it's not released yet. So wish you all the luck you'll get a Siyeon, if not maybe we should trade? lol My mosted coveted is the 1st one bottom row, which one is yours?

siyoo stans will be happy with THIS photo, me staring at Siyeon's cleavage respectfully ofc :lol:
also, not sure where you ordered the albums from, but I got mine from a vendor in Europe, and for an extra cost you get a limited edition pc included.

Villanelle171

Post by Villanelle171 »

Guest wrote:
24 May 2023, 23:57
Villanelle171 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Villanelle171 wrote:
Guest wrote:
They are definetly the limited edition ones, shttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-XTrPm1540&t=2so could be from that album version or Poca? imma find out and gbty
no worries VE, check out this video, and based on that there should be one limited edition pc in every album version, except platform since it's not released yet. So wish you all the luck you'll get a Siyeon, if not maybe we should trade? lol My mosted coveted is the 1st one bottom row, which one is yours?

siyoo stans will be happy with THIS photo, me staring at Siyeon's cleavage respectfully ofc :lol:
also, not sure where you ordered the albums from, but I got mine from a vendor in Europe, and for an extra cost you get a limited edition pc included.

If I get the one you want, I'll trade you, and to answer your question, I'm definitely loving the second photocard top row; that's pretty dope by the way that you get a limited-edition PC through the European preorder. I typically go through a GO called Starbloom Trades, and it definitely saves me shipping costs.
🚛😵👻👍

Ryofu_45
Reactions:

Post by Ryofu_45 »

Guest wrote:
25 May 2023, 03:03
Guest wrote:
23 May 2023, 19:40
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Are you 12 years old? These women are not "role models", give me a break
I don't think they meant they personally saw them as role models only that that's the lame excuse the weirdos online are using when ever any idol gets shit on for doing anything that goes against their weird idol standards..... anyhow enough with this topic it's a dead horse it's done let's move on instead of random arguing

gay agenda
Reactions:

Post by gay agenda »

Ryofu_45 wrote:
25 May 2023, 03:36
Guest wrote:
25 May 2023, 03:03
Are you 12 years old? These women are not "role models", give me a break
I don't think they meant they personally saw them as role models only that that's the lame excuse the weirdos online are using when ever any idol gets shit on for doing anything that goes against their weird idol standards..... anyhow enough with this topic it's a dead horse it's done let's move on instead of random arguing
DA i agree, comeback is more interesting topic in my opinion. yoohyeon and her new hair got me by the throat currently and that siyoo pic anon linked up thread is just :ragee:

To. You is growing on me a lot, it sounds like something on the rock station in early 2000s

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Not really feeling this new TT, if I'm being honest. I think I'm really gonna miss LEEZ :/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I on the other side feel like this comeback has some subliminal message because I just can't stop listening. I'm playing air drums everytime it sounds, so cool, the beat is perfect, and godesses, the visuals, they exceeded my expectations and that's weird because I always have the bar so high for them

Now I just need to find more time to drown in the content they already are releasing and I'm ready for second half of year

Villanelle171

Post by Villanelle171 »

Guest wrote:
25 May 2023, 06:56
Not really feeling this new TT, if I'm being honest. I think I'm really gonna miss LEEZ :/
That's OK, anon. I honestly wasn't into BEcause and Maison, and I'm not feeling Bon Voyage at the moment either, but I will say I'm loving Demian and Propose. I think Bon Voyage is their version of a general public song to finally garner the general public's attention towards them since I'm noticing more Korean comments on their videos than before.
🚛😵👻👍

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Villanelle171 wrote:
25 May 2023, 03:31
Guest wrote:
Villanelle171 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Villanelle171 wrote:

If I get the one you want, I'll trade you, and to answer your question, I'm definitely loving the second photocard top row; that's pretty dope by the way that you get a limited-edition PC through the European preorder. I typically go through a GO called Starbloom Trades, and it definitely saves me shipping costs.
Okay, it's deal thank you :hug: here is a limited one
And this is the vendor

Villanelle171

Post by Villanelle171 »

Guest wrote:
25 May 2023, 21:50
Villanelle171 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Villanelle171 wrote:
Guest wrote:

And this is the vendor
Yay!! Also can I just say how ridiculously attractive the girls are ❤️‍🔥 like I know it's said often but hot damn
🚛😵👻👍

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Villanelle171 wrote:
25 May 2023, 23:58
Guest wrote:
Villanelle171 wrote:
Guest wrote:
Villanelle171 wrote:

And this is the vendor
Yay!! Also can I just say how ridiculously attractive the girls are ❤️‍🔥 like I know it's said often but hot damn
I agree! Something about Jiu is killing me this era. Anyway, I got a Siyeon, but sadly not the one we want, I'm so sorry :dramaqueen: its up to you now no pressure lol just kidding. Best luck!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She's such a dork.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm bored, so can we have a little fun? Name your girls.
Who is your best friend?
Who would you date?
And who would you marry?

I'll start:
Bestie- Yoohyeon
Date- Siyeon
Marry- Dami

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 May 2023, 20:05
Who is your best friend?
Who would you date?
And who would you marry?

I'll start:
Bestie- Yoohyeon
Date- Siyeon
Marry- Dami
Bestie - Siyeon
Date - I'd date Sua and she'd find me to be too boring and quiet and I'd find her too loud
Marry - I'd end up marrying Jiu and writing songs about our dogs.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Who is your best friend?
Who would you date?
And who would you marry?

I'll start:
Bestie- Yoohyeon
Date- Siyeon
Marry- Dami

Bestie: Sua
Date: Siyeon
Marry: Jiu

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Did they stop living together in the same dorm? I watched weekly idol ( and the subs made it look like it's a thing of the past.

Villanelle171

Post by Villanelle171 »

Guest wrote:
26 May 2023, 18:38
Villanelle171 wrote:
25 May 2023, 23:58
Guest wrote:
Villanelle171 wrote:
Guest wrote:

And this is the vendor
I agree! Something about Jiu is killing me this era. Anyway, I got a Siyeon, but sadly not the one we want, I'm so sorry :dramaqueen: its up to you now no pressure lol just kidding. Best luck!
By the time my albums come from the group order it'll be mid June 😅 that's the only downside to saving money on shipping
🚛😵👻👍

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
26 May 2023, 23:39
Did they stop living together in the same dorm? I watched weekly idol ( and the subs made it look like it's a thing of the past.
I think is just translated weird, but who knows, other than this they haven't said anything. In one of their last lives or fromm I don't remember if it was JiU or SuA who said the members would kick her out or that her bed would dissapear or something like that if they spoiled something. But I guess until they confirm or deny, or until the make a vlive on the dorm, we won't know

Ngl that would make me a bit sad but it would mean they're doing really well with money. What a bittersweet feeling...
Guest wrote:
Who is your best friend?
Who would you date?
And who would you marry?

I'll start:
Bestie- Yoohyeon
Date- Siyeon
Marry- Dami
Bestie- Siyeon
Date- Dami
Marry- JiU

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
26 May 2023, 23:39

There's a lot of past tense there; you're right. I figured that was part of their contract negotiations, either a bigger dorm or multiple dorms so they didn't have to all live together. Perhaps now that they're not touring, they might go live and we can see if they're in a new place or still with any of the other girls.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Love Jiyoo, but what the heck Siyeon🤣

So everyone wants to marry Jiu, huh? She’s my bestie and drinking buddy. I’ll date Siyeon, would love marry her tho, but nope don’t want compete with the other wifeys. Marry Sua, she’s all rounder with that annoying laugh life would never be dull.😂 Unnie line it is. ❤️

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 May 2023, 18:09

So everyone wants to marry Jiu, huh? She’s my bestie and drinking buddy. I’ll date Siyeon, would love marry her tho, but nope don’t want compete with the other wifeys. Marry Sua, she’s all rounder with that annoying laugh life would never be dull.😂 Unnie line it is. ❤️
Jiu is just perfect wifey material. Corny jokes, caring, loves to bake. You can easily see yourself settling down with her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 May 2023, 21:32
Guest wrote:

Jiu is just perfect wifey material. Corny jokes, caring, loves to bake. You can easily see yourself settling down with her.
DA I'm Siyeon biased, but I still chose Jiu to marry :lol: you're right, there's something about her that just screams wifey material, someone you could settle with and leave a peaceful life :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does anyone knows when Dreamcatcher Korea Esquire will be released? I’m wondering if it’s the one that is out nex month, but it’s a big member on the cover?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
She's just so wifey material
My bias is actually Yoohyeon, but she looks like the type that would run away if I try to put a ring on her, while JiU already decided the rings all 7 of them will have as friendship rings
She just look warm enough to find pleasant the routine that marriage means. SuA's good too but I'm a full introvert, as much as I love her she would drain me and I will snap at the 3rd day, not a good start for a marriage 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does anyone know if there are any videos of Dami and Yubin interacting at the Dreamconcert? Man that would be a cute couple.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Nothing funnier than idols randomly remembering certain gestures can mean stuff.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »