Mamamoo; korean girl group

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Anyways, I got to go because I have better things to do but I'll be back. Hwasa straight. Hwasa ugly. Hwasa racist. Hwasa suck d---. Hwasa will never be the gay icon you want her to be. Hwasa untalented. Hwasa clown looking smelly creature
This one must genuinely think Hwasa is gay because this is the source of all their venom. You know tea? Did she let you eat and not return the favor or something sis? Cuz it reads personal.
Nah I just know this is the one that triggers you Hwasa stans the most. mwah, talk to you all later

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Hwasa is ugly, straight AND a racist. Like pick a struggle :rofl:
And she smells like BO«

I hate this gif and wheein for doing that though it was intended as a joke. Cuz now haters keep using it against Hwasa . Hwasa smells good unlike your attitude that smells like shit
This wasn't a "joke" lmaooooo Hwasa smells like trash and Wheein took a big whiff of it
Moonbyul herself admitted Hwasa smells good. You though, based on your personality itself, you stink.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Anyways, I got to go because I have better things to do but I'll be back. Hwasa straight. Hwasa ugly. Hwasa racist. Hwasa suck d---. Hwasa will never be the gay icon you want her to be. Hwasa untalented. Hwasa clown looking smelly creature
This one must genuinely think Hwasa is gay because this is the source of all their venom. You know tea? Did she let you eat and not return the favor or something sis? Cuz it reads personal.
Nah I just know this is the one that triggers you Hwasa stans the most. mwah, talk to you all later
Sure sis. It's a dead giveaway . Way too specific and random. Stuck out like a sore thumb. But they say there's a thin line between love and hate. Keep stalking Hwasa's instagram and her tags btw.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Report complaints thread and if it's still useless gather up moos from other platforms like Twitter to come and help report. I know Hwasa/moo fighters have been building up and reporting any anti on any platform lately since there has been so much Hwasa hate everywhere
DA Most people on Twitter are stupid yet they're smart enough to know not to come here. This place is a cesspool and probably the worst that is as far as the Mamamoo fandom is concerned. We only really come here because it's the only place where Mamamoo lesbian talk is the norm, but if people were open to it anywhere else, this place would have been abandoned a long time ago due to the sheer toxicity. Save your breath, no one will come to help.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:If Solar doesn't release her solo soon I'm gonna fly to korea and knock Hwasa on her ass
Solar had a late solo bc she felt pressure about Wheesa's success. If Hwasa's 2nd solo is another big hit then I guess Solar can cancel her solo lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:If Solar doesn't release her solo soon I'm gonna fly to korea and knock Hwasa on her ass
Solar had a late solo bc she felt pressure about Wheesa's success. If Hwasa's 2nd solo is another big hit then I guess Solar can cancel her solo lol
Ya ok. In your dreams boo. Solar is a perfectionist. She could care less about letting the other members success define her solo project. Remember she also sold out her solo concerts. She's good, babe.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:So is hwasa dating that man? Wbk she likes guys
That man?? He looks gay though.
worst comeback ever LMAOOOO

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:So is hwasa dating that man? Wbk she likes guys
That man?? He looks gay though.
worst comeback ever LMAOOOO
What comeback? Just a genuine impression.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Geez I regret reading some of the last comments. I don't know who you are but you need to relax. It's ridiculous you type of shit people type here

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anyways Hwasa, Byul, Solar and Wheein are beautiful and popular among lesbians, let's celebrate our lgbtq+ queens

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Change this thread name to Irene lesbian icon thread since that's all you all want to talk about
Da lmfao it was the irene anti that brought her up first cause you're pressed your fave jsnt top 10 celebrities korean lesbians love. You started shading her and other female idols looks and then brought up the made up rumor that shes homophobic
Pcing and omg. Between that crazy ass Hwasa obsessed anti and one korean lesbian's opinion on who is hot which =/= who is a lesbian so why was it brought up, ya'll are really on some bullshit today huh?

And aren't ALL of Mamamoo listed as who Korean lesbians think are attractive? There's a poll with thousands of wlw not just one and for at least the last 2 years they are all included soooo stfu. What's there to argue about?
Da the video wasnt about who she find hot or not it's the female celebrities not just idols that's popular with lesbians online. A few actresses where mentioned
Way to miss the point. How is it relevant?! Who gives a fuck? Some shit stirrer from a dead gg thread just used that as bait to name drop other idols. Mamamoo is lesbian catnip and each appear individually on lists where wlw vote for who they are attracted to. You fools were arguing over vapor.
Girl you said arent all of them on the list and I replied that this list was not just idols but all female celebrities so because of that the ranking would be slightly different. The youtuber even said wheein is popular with lesbians too but the list was just top 10 all female celebrities. With idols they're all top 10, but with all celebrities I'm pretty sure it qont be the same cause actresses in general are more popular than idols so. Also you do know the shit stirrer was a petty wheein stan who couldnt stand that their fave wasnt listed

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

ö Anon saying Hwasa's Instagram is not run by her and was created to use to promote onewe may be onto something. She suddenly stopped posting every day after their song dropped

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Solo Artists with Most Monthly Listeners on Spotify

1. Zico (3.59M)
2. IU (2.54M)
3. Chungha (2.18M)
4. Crush (2.12M)
5. V (2.00M )
6. #HWASA (1.85M)
7. Taeyeon (1.83M)
8. RM (1.77M)
9. J-HOPE (1.76M)
10. Psy (1.74M)

She did that with one song

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

International kpop stans are just as bad as the masc female hating lesbians in korea. Theres a chinese gg that also promote in Korea where all the members are tomboys and they do masculine concepts 2 members are on this chinese survival show that's kinda like produce and gg stans have been hating on them and calling them mysoginists and saying they shouldnt be on the show cause they want their girlgroups to look like girls. I'm not surprised how much they're hating them cause looks what happened during eclipse they said similar things about moonbyul and twisting her being gnc to hating girlgroups and being mysoginist. Gg stans cry about feminism and supporting women but it only matters when its women that fits their idea of a woman. Gg stans have a weird view that women are defined by their femininity, this is not just in kpop btw it's very rampant especially with so called feminists.
It's funny and sad that tomboys are hated by everyone, men and women. They're called both misandrist and mysoginist. Who's doing it like us. Moonbyul our tomboy queen dubbed a mysoginist and misandrist. The representation we all deserve.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hwasa hit 800k in 9 days!!!! She really is gonna hit 1 million in several days. We love to see it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Solo Artists with Most Monthly Listeners on Spotify

1. Zico (3.59M)
2. IU (2.54M)
3. Chungha (2.18M)
4. Crush (2.12M)
5. V (2.00M )
6. #HWASA (1.85M)
7. Taeyeon (1.83M)
8. RM (1.77M)
9. J-HOPE (1.76M)
10. Psy (1.74M)

Imagine if she had more songs like all the artists in this list. Hwasa would be the top female soloist no doubt

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:International kpop stans are just as bad as the masc female hating lesbians in korea. Theres a chinese gg that also promote in Korea where all the members are tomboys and they do masculine concepts 2 members are on this chinese survival show that's kinda like produce and gg stans have been hating on them and calling them mysoginists and saying they shouldnt be on the show cause they want their girlgroups to look like girls. I'm not surprised how much they're hating them cause looks what happened during eclipse they said similar things about moonbyul and twisting her being gnc to hating girlgroups and being mysoginist. Gg stans cry about feminism and supporting women but it only matters when its women that fits their idea of a woman. Gg stans  have a weird view that women are defined by their femininity, this is not just in kpop btw it's very rampant especially with so called feminists.
It's funny and sad that tomboys are hated by everyone, men and women. They're called both misandrist and mysoginist. Who's doing it like us. Moonbyul our tomboy queen dubbed a mysoginist and misandrist. The representation we all deserve.
Everyone is only in for the women that they deem ideal and the way this thread treats Mamamoo is very clear evidence of it. You're complaining at wrong place, girl.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Solo Artists with Most Monthly Listeners on Spotify

1. Zico (3.59M)
2. IU (2.54M)
3. Chungha (2.18M)
4. Crush (2.12M)
5. V (2.00M )
6. #HWASA (1.85M)
7. Taeyeon (1.83M)
8. RM (1.77M)
9. J-HOPE (1.76M)
10. Psy (1.74M)

Dis is wild ngl

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:International kpop stans are just as bad as the masc female hating lesbians in korea. Theres a chinese gg that also promote in Korea where all the members are tomboys and they do masculine concepts 2 members are on this chinese survival show that's kinda like produce and gg stans have been hating on them and calling them mysoginists and saying they shouldnt be on the show cause they want their girlgroups to look like girls. I'm not surprised how much they're hating them cause looks what happened during eclipse they said similar things about moonbyul and twisting her being gnc to hating girlgroups and being mysoginist. Gg stans cry about feminism and supporting women but it only matters when its women that fits their idea of a woman. Gg stans have a weird view that women are defined by their femininity, this is not just in kpop btw it's very rampant especially with so called feminists.
Everyone is only in for the women that they deem ideal and the way this thread treats Mamamoo is very clear evidence of it. You're complaining at wrong place, girl.
I'm confused I'm talking about the butchphobia moonbyul gets by korean lesbians and gg stans and now this new gg facing something similar. Idk I'm not talking about just kpop but just people in general, feminists and lesbians hatred for masculine women. And how they define women by their femininity. I feel like it's similar to fragile men that make fun of men that so much as clean themselves up, wear croptoos, wear makeup, paint their nails etc and use gay as an insult to insult them. It's more of a commentary of what iv been noticing this year. Sorry if this is derailing just thought it fit cause moonbyul seems to be the forefront of attacks like this in kpop.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hwasa solo comeback soon. My boobs are tingling.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:International kpop stans are just as bad as the masc female hating lesbians in korea. Theres a chinese gg that also promote in Korea where all the members are tomboys and they do masculine concepts 2 members are on this chinese survival show that's kinda like produce and gg stans have been hating on them and calling them mysoginists and saying they shouldnt be on the show cause they want their girlgroups to look like girls. I'm not surprised how much they're hating them cause looks what happened during eclipse they said similar things about moonbyul and twisting her being gnc to hating girlgroups and being mysoginist. Gg stans cry about feminism and supporting women but it only matters when its women that fits their idea of a woman. Gg stans  have a weird view that women are defined by their femininity, this is not just in kpop btw it's very rampant especially with so called feminists.
Da. Lowkey u snapped. Hope people would know how to dislike things/people normally instead of calling them buzzwords like mysoginist or whatever the fuck else. Real tired of self called feminists shitting on masculine/androgynous/gender-non-conforming women in kpop.
Leave the gays alone

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:International kpop stans are just as bad as the masc female hating lesbians in korea. Theres a chinese gg that also promote in Korea where all the members are tomboys and they do masculine concepts 2 members are on this chinese survival show that's kinda like produce and gg stans have been hating on them and calling them mysoginists and saying they shouldnt be on the show cause they want their girlgroups to look like girls. I'm not surprised how much they're hating them cause looks what happened during eclipse they said similar things about moonbyul and twisting her being gnc to hating girlgroups and being mysoginist. Gg stans cry about feminism and supporting women but it only matters when its women that fits their idea of a woman. Gg stans have a weird view that women are defined by their femininity, this is not just in kpop btw it's very rampant especially with so called feminists.
Da. Lowkey u snapped. Hope people would know how to dislike things/people normally instead of calling them buzzwords like mysoginist or whatever the fuck else. Real tired of self called feminists shitting on masculine/androgynous/gender-non-conforming women in kpop.
Leave the gays alone
Self presentation =/= sexuality. Perhaps learn the difference first

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Leave the gays alone
Preach sistas!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Leave the gays alone
This is true. Also self-presentation should not be labelled as feminine/masculine. Wtf?! Wearing baggy clothes and suits sometimes doesn't make you masculine. Gender-neutral is a better term.

What first anon said about the treatment of the tomboy gg is a huge problem we face in society in general. There are women who don't give a damn about societial opinions and are slowly making a difference. Moonbyul is one of those, and I love to see it.

JiU
Reactions:

Post by JiU »

I have visited this site a few times although I never commented anything, and one thing is for sure, this page is full of inexperienced "lesbians" who are unable to recognize another lesbian unless she is super butch and stereotyped and you all always fall in love with the straight girls wishing they were lesbians when it is obvious that they are NOT lool :genius:.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Leave the gays alone
Ayrt. You really gonna tell me there is not an element of lesbophobia in people's disgust towards gender non conforming women? lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

JiU wrote:I have visited this site a few times although I never commented anything, and one thing is for sure, this page is full of inexperienced "lesbians" who are unable to recognize another lesbian unless she is super butch and stereotyped and you all always fall in love with the straight girls wishing they were lesbians when it is obvious that they are NOT lool  :genius:.
exactly what I thought

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

JiU wrote:I have visited this site a few times although I never commented anything, and one thing is for sure, this page is full of inexperienced "lesbians" who are unable to recognize another lesbian unless she is super butch and stereotyped and you all always fall in love with the straight girls wishing they were lesbians when it is obvious that they are NOT lool  :genius:.
Da lmao people not thinking your fave is a lesbian doesnt make them inexperienced. [BGCOLOR=x][/BGCOLOR]

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

A song you'd like to sing to the opposite gender ?
Moonbyul : I will give you everything, Jo Gyu MAHN

I CAN'T STOP

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:A song you'd like to sing to the opposite gender ?

I CAN'T STOP
Its about her ex bf again... 100% sure

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

I CAN'T STOP
Stop taking things out of context. She was specifically asked about the opposite gender. It's already moonbyul's personality to give her all to her friends so the song title makes sense

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I CAN'T STOP
Stop taking things out of context. She was specifically asked about the opposite gender. It's already moonbyul's personality to give her all to her friends so the song title makes sense
Saying everything she says is gay is taking things out of context too + learn korean thanks

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Dating scandal soon for our Baby :-/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
LOL. No. Leave that troll alone. I don't know why they are trying to make something out of this when Hwasa was pictured with this gay personality before. Wheein too I think. But I've seen like 3 pics of Hwasa with Uncle Gay Guru before this.

Antis aren't doing their job being consistently late. But I do love that Hwasa 's harem includes hunties because you know she's a big gay.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Everyone are coming back. Where is Hwasa ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
LOL. No. Leave that troll alone. I don't know why they are trying to make something out of this when Hwasa was pictured with this gay personality before. Wheein too I think. But I've seen like 3 pics of Hwasa with Uncle Gay Guru before this.

Antis aren't doing their job being consistently late. But I do love that Hwasa 's harem includes hunties because you know she's a big gay.
He is gay ? :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

He is gay ? :wub:
Da. Lee Yoo Jeong is gay af and he's a MBC pd that works with Hyejin and Park Na Rae.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Nah, he's a little too young for her taste.
Too young and too male. Oh, and he's gay like the rest of the men she knows.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
now why does it hurt you so much that she could be dating a MAN? ARE YOJ 12 YEARS OLD? LMFAOOOOOOOO NOT ALL MEN ARE GAY??!@!!@+
omg pls don't report me I'm sexy and we live in democracy

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
now why does it hurt you so much that she could be dating a MAN? ARE YOJ 12 YEARS OLD? LMFAOOOOOOOO NOT ALL MEN ARE GAY??!@!!@+
omg pls don't report me I'm sexy and we live in democracy

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Hwasa stand really dont want her to date a mn but sorry she's het
I mean when don't know if she's het but of course there's a possibility but why these people GET SO MAD AT IT AKSKJ ITS SO FUNNY TO ME

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is the Hwasa anti that likes in to insult her hygiene, slut shame her and link her to gay coworkers also the forum spam terrorist? I love that for them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Is the Hwasa anti that likes in to insult her hygiene, slut shame her and link her to gay coworkers also the forum spam terrorist? I love that for them.
Not really SKJSJS the way I didn't even say anything bad bout her ?»?¥?Å?»?¥?Å

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hwasa anti trying to force her with a GAY GURU MAN is so funny to me. They tryna force het on her so bad :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I CAN'T STOP
Saying everything she says is gay is taking things out of context too + learn korean thanks
Da. You didn't have to burn them like that lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Everyone is always trying to force het on all the members here. Instead of trying to prove a member is gay, anons try to prove a member is straight. Sounds off for a lesbian forum. Maybe we should be more strict with the rules here

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Hwasa anti trying to force her with a GAY GURU MAN is so funny to me. They tryna force het on her so bad  :rofl:
Right? The anti takes time out to stalk Hwasa's mentions and follow her accounts and it talks about Hwasa almost exclusively but the dummy can't be bothered to watch the gay guru's segments on Video Star or just scroll through his insta? Yeah, he's a MBC producer. Yeah, he's male. Yeah, he's flaming.

moomoo
Reactions: 15

Post by moomoo »

Guest wrote:Everyone are coming back. Where is Hwasa ?
Maybe RBW has her stalled because of the outbreak and everything that is happening

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Everyone is always trying to force het on all the members here. Instead of trying to prove a member is gay, anons try to prove a member is straight. Sounds off for a lesbian forum. Maybe we should be more strict with the rules here
So everyone is gay ? Its a lesbian forum but lets be realistic lol
Do you have a mental disability? It's a lesbian forum with a no het talk rule so get lost or get with the program.

Also, the guys ya'll have been forcing on Hwasa at least are gay. So sorry to upset your het agenda at a lez forum. Hwasa chooses who she hangs with and she happens to be a hag.