Re: Mamamoo; korean girl group

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2023, 17:37
Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2023, 17:29
Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2023, 17:25
I asked y'all for good luck wishes and you really delivered, thank you gaymoos!!!! :heart: :heart: I will be eating ramen for the rest of my life but...

I scored second row center seats :dance2:
If you dont mind sharing, how much were they? I tried to get some but missed out. All that were left were platinum.
Da. There’s no need to rush and buy. TM is releasing in spurts including regular front row tickets. You have to be patient and not panic but thinking they’re selling out. They slowly release. You just wait until you see the ticket you want at the price you want. And unclick platinum pricing. Y’all got scammed out of your money
The one I bought wasn't platinum pricing. And the location I'm purchasing at the pre-sale tickets were selling super fast.

_illusions
Reactions: 11

Post by _illusions »

Yeah for some venues the pricing makes sense, but others theres way less demand. Like TN, AZ, pricing makes the situation worse on top of it being weekdays. we'll see though as we get closer to the tour!
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2023, 18:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I asked y'all for good luck wishes and you really delivered, thank you gaymoos!!!! :heart: :heart: I will be eating ramen for the rest of my life but...

If you dont mind sharing, how much were they? I tried to get some but missed out. All that were left were platinum.
Da. There’s no need to rush and buy. TM is releasing in spurts including regular front row tickets. You have to be patient and not panic but thinking they’re selling out. They slowly release. You just wait until you see the ticket you want at the price you want. And unclick platinum pricing. Y’all got scammed out of your money
The one I bought wasn't platinum pricing. And the location I'm purchasing at the pre-sale tickets were selling super fast.
Ticketmaster releases in fractions. I think panic buying is what people fall for like the other anon said. I myself woke up “late” because I’m a RN. But I just now bought D Row 9 non platinum tickets at the Kia Forum and it’s been 2 hours since pre sale opened. I think patience and knowing that it won’t truly sell out in presale, especially because they have to save tickets for general sale as well is key to making sure you get you best tickets. You can always sell your ticket or buy from other moos using ONLY PayPal g&s if you find something better. Those are my tips!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’m confused with what the difference between presale and general sale is. Who is going to buy at general sale when the presale code is literally public?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2023, 19:11
I’m confused with what the difference between presale and general sale is. Who is going to buy at general sale when the presale code is literally public?
Presale is usually for the fandom, the diehards. Casuals (the general sale is for them) won’t bother scourging the net for a presale code. Buying concert tickets asap isn’t their top priority.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2023, 19:19
Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2023, 19:11
Presale is usually for the fandom, the diehards. Casuals (the general sale is for them) won’t bother scourging the net for a presale code. Buying concert tickets asap isn’t their top priority.
DA. Yeah I expect the more popular venues to fill up way more by the first few days of regular sales and I think mmm still has a good amount of regular fans to help potentially sell out those venues. It is a little annoying how the pre-sale code was just everywhere but at least it shut up the antis when we went to the pre-sale in droves.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2023, 19:00
Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2023, 18:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Ticketmaster releases in fractions. I think panic buying is what people fall for like the other anon said. I myself woke up “late” because I’m a RN. But I just now bought D Row 9 non platinum tickets at the Kia Forum and it’s been 2 hours since pre sale opened. I think patience and knowing that it won’t truly sell out in presale, especially because they have to save tickets for general sale as well is key to making sure you get you best tickets. You can always sell your ticket or buy from other moos using ONLY PayPal g&s if you find something better. Those are my tips!
Oh I see what you're saying. This is my first time ever using a pre-sale code for an artist, so I do think I kind of panicked becuase every ticket i clicked on told me someone already purchased it lol, but I'm happy with my seats.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Apparently they only open up 40% of the venue's capacity for the pre-sale.
So far LA is the only one that sold out all the spots available for the pre-sale
Chicago is very close too
Nashville is the furthest one behind as expected

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2023, 21:45
Apparently they only open up 40% of the venue's capacity for the pre-sale.
So far LA is the only one that sold out all the spots available for the pre-sale
Chicago is very close too
Nashville is the furthest one behind as expected
LA is not is sold out. Plenty to go around and buy. There is still floor tickets popping up too. I just saw a few. Go moos go go go

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Even if the venues aren’t 100% filled but are majority filled that’s still tons of people and the girls will probably be happy to see so many moos. The arenas are pretty big and when you compare to other destinations and the fact that presale is going well for more than half of the venues is good.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I feel bad for the moos that panic bought their tickets and got other ones or only needed one but bought a pair and now they can’t find people to sell it to. Because the prices are hefty if they can’t sell them. Saw some moos trying to sell their Nashville ones

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2023, 22:02
I feel bad for the moos that panic bought their tickets and got other ones or only needed one but bought a pair and now they can’t find people to sell it to. Because the prices are hefty if they can’t sell them. Saw some moos trying to sell their Nashville ones
How are they selling? I thought you can't sell from ticketmaster?

Gueststs
Reactions:

Post by Gueststs »

Beware of scammers. They're everywhere =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Gueststs wrote:
28 Mar 2023, 23:53
Beware of scammers. They're everywhere =_=
That's what I was thinking. I wouldn't mind transferring if I got closer seats once general sale goes out. But idk how to even do that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Moonsun in bathrobes took the Fandom out for real. Everyone's barking everywhere.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

LOOK AT THEM :rageblush:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I actually like the song I didn’t think I would because of the previews but the weird break I thought was just for the mv is so jarring it ruins the song for me :crybabe:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2023, 09:19
I actually like the song I didn’t think I would because of the previews but the weird break I thought was just for the mv is so jarring it ruins the song for me :crybabe:
Yeah the dance break wasn't it. I had the same thought during illella. The rest of the song is pretty catchy. I like it ❤️

Guestststs
Reactions:

Post by Guestststs »

Agree. I especially love how they harmonized and used byul's lower register. BUT GODDAMN THAT DANCE BREAK is just so ugly what the fck. They need to fire whoever that idiot in that company that's telling them they need a dance break in every song because it's just not necessary.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This should’ve been the cover instead of just a pink square.
They both look so good in these outfits. I also really like how they looked during the prom scene or whatever that was.
From what I’ve seen both versions of the album are nice especially the limited version.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’m blaming cg for the dance break. She’s doesn’t like mmm+ because she wanted cosmicbyul to debut instead.
Justice for my star!! Long live cosmicByul or whatever!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Have we ever had other girl group subunits promote the way mmm+ did ? I an new to kpop only know and follow mmm since last few months so just seeking comparisons. Because this whole thing was quite gay.

The songs really nice but that dance break beat ... why ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So the vampire talk from Solar was a complete lie...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2023, 09:53
Have we ever had other girl group subunits promote the way mmm+ did ? I an new to kpop only know and follow mmm since last few months so just seeking comparisons. Because this whole thing was quite gay.

Not that gay after all.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guestststs wrote:
29 Mar 2023, 09:29
Agree. I especially love how they harmonized and used byul's lower register. BUT GODDAMN THAT DANCE BREAK is just so ugly what the fck. They need to fire whoever that idiot in that company that's telling them they need a dance break in every song because it's just not necessary.
Count me in as another anon that hated the dance break. Those cursed 18 secs :argh:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2023, 09:57
Guest wrote:

Not that gay after all.
It's gay when you actually read the context in the mv where Solar is supposed to be the one wondering why she fell for the bad boy archetype that Byul represents and acts.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Not that gay after all.
The girls had little to no input in this song. No wonder shit like this sneaked in

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It feels like they tried to make it as gay as possible despite the hetness of the lyrics and the songwriters

I’m picturing their reactions when they were handed the lyrics :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why are they putting these weirdass dance breaks in allllll mmm songs. Like whyy. It's outdated as well. Ruins the songs too. Stop doing that kdh. Esp when the dance break has not very challenging dance moves, idk what purpose it serves OTHER THAN killing the vibe of perfectly good songs

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2023, 10:02
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Not that gay after all.
The girls had little to no input in this song. No wonder shit like this sneaked in
They usually have some input even when they didn't write the lyrics

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Someone in that company has to be doing this on purpose because who in their right might listened/mixed it and thought, "Wow the dance break totally fits in." same with Illella too ?? It's so disappointing. I really love the song this time but that shitty ass dance break just destroys it. It's even included in the official audio. :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2023, 10:13
Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2023, 10:02
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Not that gay after all.
They usually have some input even when they didn't write the lyrics
Only lyrics isn't gay but mv is super gay. Moonsun participated in directing the mv but not in the writing lyrics. They also made up the whole concept and I'm pretty sure the idea of putting their personal hotel photos into the album belongs to them as well.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Well the song turned out way better than I expected it to, I really thought it wouldn't be my vibe (but yeah the lyrics are kinda...yuck so I will just ignore them.) I might also add that this is exactly the type of sound that has potential to chart well in SK if it gets promoted well.
As for the dance break I agree it feels very out of place, the good news is it's probably only in the MV like all the other dance breaks before.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

My locals love the dance break so far, me too, it is way better than illella, More like María's, because it's a fake ending first, so the last chorus sound like an encore.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guestststs wrote:
29 Mar 2023, 09:29
Agree, the song is good but the dance break is just no...I had to pause the mv before watching the dance break because it changed the whole mood...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Seems like they didn't like the song at first

🐰 I had fun! Moomoos really loved the song!!

🐹 I think moomoos have good ears, I guess our ears aint that good ^^;

🐰 When the both of us first heard GGBB, we were like 'We don't think this is....'

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The dance break sounded like a whole different song

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

GGBB is not bad, it's like slightly better than CITT so basically alright. Chico Malo is way better but that's what I was expecting. I'll stream hard for the next three weeks while I wait for my physicals to come into the mail.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lmao wel now I know why the girls loved Chico Malo more than GGBB which only the producers worked on

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

You know what kdh being gay doesn’t help after all because that man can’t stop writing lovey lyrics about men. We need to get a straight man in there who wants women after all

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2023, 12:11
Solar ensuring our delusions are kept in check like always!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Loser above who posted that screenshot you do realize that non familial relationships use songs set too right? It can be used in a sibling contest but it have to be used in a sibling context. People use it for people that are younger than them too.

And even if they are using it in that context they’re closeted in the industry so it doesn’t matter what they say publicly.

Probably the same loser who keeps highlighting the unnie use despite there being actual videos of Korean lesbian couples on YouTube using the term

Korea is a society were what can be familial terms are also used in other contexts and don’t affect the ability of the people using it to be partners

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2023, 12:04
You know what kdh being gay doesn’t help after all because that man can’t stop writing lovey lyrics about men. We need to get a straight man in there who wants women after all
Between gay kdh and cosmicbyul we'll never get a shutdown. What a shame to have Ms under your banner and still have them sing about men despite knowing how wild the guys go when they so much as so look in each other's direction

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

As I lived in Korea for a long time before

Song Euni has called Kim Sook as dongsaeng before and they are known as couple. Yes it’s not common to use as partner (not impossible it does happens as teasing way, or formal sincere setting)

Also to know they are public famous figure so what they say isn’t always accurate to truth. This is how Euni and Sook can be called each other former and friendly in public but be couple

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2023, 12:24
Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2023, 12:11
Solar ensuring our delusions are kept in check like always!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2023, 12:29
Guest wrote:
29 Mar 2023, 12:04
Between gay kdh and cosmicbyul we'll never get a shutdown. What a shame to have Ms under your banner and still have them sing about men despite knowing how wild the guys go when they so much as so look in each other's direction
Wait cosmic byul is a legit thingie ???? Hahah