Mamamoo; korean girl group

Reactions:

Re: Mamamoo; korean girl group

Post by Guest »

Ravi offers an open contract. Idols can leave at any time no repercussions. It’s why Ailee left and is still on good terms with him. He is an idiot for many reasons but I don’t think he’s someone Crüe

There could be a multitude of reasons Wheein hasn’t left yet

- the L1VE is preparing to put a new ceo in place and Ravi steps down. There are no other artists there now but they do have trainees one of whom is competing in a show currently. Okay ravi’s other label has artists under it including Xydo who collabed with Byul. It wouldn’t be fair to all those artists to upend all the work they might have going on. So maybe ravi steps away and someone else heads up the company and that’s what’s being prepared behind the scenes

It would be absolutely hilarious if rbw buys them btw

- there is also the possibility that Wheein is planning on leaving but getting things in order behind the scenes and since so much music is involved that takes time and effort. Plus maybe she wants to leave in a quiet way so as not to draw too much attention to it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

*someone cruel

*also

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 22:56
Ravi offers an open contract. Idols can leave at any time no repercussions. It’s why Ailee left and is still on good terms with him. He is an idiot for many reasons but I don’t think he’s someone Crüe

- the L1VE is preparing to put a new ceo in place and Ravi steps down. There are no other artists there now but they do have trainees one of whom is competing in a show currently. Okay ravi’s other label has artists under it including Xydo who collabed with Byul. It wouldn’t be fair to all those artists to upend all the work they might have going on. So maybe ravi steps away and someone else heads up the company and that’s what’s being prepared behind the scenes

- there is also the possibility that Wheein is planning on leaving but getting things in order behind the scenes and since so much music is involved that takes time and effort. Plus maybe she wants to leave in a quiet way so as not to draw too much attention to it
No label would do an open contract, don't be naive. Ailee left because they evidently weren't doing the job the contract stipulated. Even if he steps out, he made sure everyone knew that's his label, he inserts himself in the work of every idol he has, remember just how he was promoting *with* Wheein in a lot of places, so association is too tight with him. She needs to leave, I agree it takes time and that's probably one of the reason for the extended hiatus at youtube too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2023, 00:38
Guest wrote:

No label would do an open contract, don't be naive. Ailee left because they evidently weren't doing the job the contract stipulated. Even if he steps out, he made sure everyone knew that's his label, he inserts himself in the work of every idol he has, remember just how he was promoting *with* Wheein in a lot of places, so association is too tight with him. She needs to leave, I agree it takes time and that's probably one of the reason for the extended hiatus at youtube too.
I never liked the guy. Call it intuition or whatever. Its stupid I know. Due to which I never bothered to get to know more about him. But one thing I know is he loves to have credits on his artists works.

Discovered xydo from his collab with byul and saw his discography has pawprints from this guy. Similar to whee this guy's just inserts himself on all their songs. Whether he does it for royalty or just narcissism (we have our folks in rbw too) but yeah this guy has some weird obsession on featuring with his agency's artists.

_illusions
Reactions: 11

Post by _illusions »

:heart: :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Happy the MV seems gay enough but gosh it's just so ugly looking, from outfits to sets...everything

_illusions
Reactions: 11

Post by _illusions »

Guest wrote:

I hope its this! It makes sense to me and would be the least time consuming outcome. In the meantime she can release the album she's been working so hard on and then after get her things in order to jump ship.
1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2023, 16:35
Happy the MV seems gay enough but gosh it's just so ugly looking, from outfits to sets...everything
I like it, colors and stage are great and on point with the era. I'm curious about the brown outfits, but the others look good with the aesthetics of 90's/50's mixed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2023, 16:51
Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2023, 16:35
I like it, colors and stage are great and on point with the era. I'm curious about the brown outfits, but the others look good with the aesthetics of 90's/50's mixed.
da aesthetically I'm much more about what they did with Chico Malo than anything I've seen so far with GGBB but I do give them credit for the throwback to the 90s/early 2000s rediscovered love of Grease (which was itself made in the 70s as a throwback to the 50s!). It's a fun concept that fits them well and it's not something I've seen done elsewhere in Kpop (at least in recent eras, someone come school me on 2nd gen and earlier if there's something legendary from there!).

Of the GGBB clips we've seen I actually like the brown outfits better, odd as they are, but then again I've just learned to accept that my appreciation for the kind of cute vibe the pink is giving is way below the Kpop industry standard, haha. Part of why I like MMM is that they usually avoid it, but if it grabs a little more casual/multi fan or GP attention this time I won't begrudge them, not when they did something as artsy and dark and cool as Chico Malo for the b-side.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I have to hear the full song and see the complete mv but so far I'm not massively impressed. Chico Malo seems like the better song and mv to me.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This is such a strange sound compared to Chico malo. Like what's happening in this album. I looped cm on mute and I guess this one too shall be a silent loop for the mv

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2023, 19:26
This is such a strange sound compared to Chico malo. Like what's happening in this album. I looped cm on mute and I guess this one too shall be a silent loop for the mv
If you're streaming on mute then your stream won't really count, it should be at least at 50%

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Leaving room for Jesus

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2023, 19:39
Leaving room for Jesus

And the holy spirit too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do you think they’re putting on a high school play? Like they’re from different friend groups but they have to work together. That or Byul works for ups :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

every teaser is different but this one reminds me of CITT.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

New mmm+ drama coming soon

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2023, 02:57

I’m gonna faint

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Bless by the gay goddesses. This fucking photoshoot...

dedmoo
Reactions:

Post by dedmoo »

I saw dispatch + Moonsun and almost left this earth thinking it was *cough* *cough* that... :heart:
And then saw the photoshoot and i'm ded for the second time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2023, 02:57

Ohhhh my god :rageblush: :faint:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I like the whole photo shoot and this one in particular

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This one too

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2023, 04:48
I like the whole photo shoot and this one in particular

:wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

On Byul’s necklace there’s a shoe. I wonder if it’s a regular sneaker or a soccer cleat. It’d be cute if it was a related to her playing football.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Went to buy tickets today and front few rows is $899 not including fees. Anon is right… $1k total

I bought the cheapest ticket I could get. I’ll need binoculars lol

Do not get platinum
Reactions:

Post by Do not get platinum »

US Gays, whatever you do, do not get official platinum tickets by ticketmaster. Make sure to check for it too because many tickets are and they only have a tiny ass line underneath it for indication. It adds like $80 extra to your ticket and absolutely does nothing. I just got fucked by them trying to get a ticket for mycon in a non crowded city. There are so many cheaper and better seats. Do not buy their platinum BS :fool:

Disgruntled Platinum Anon
Reactions:

Post by Disgruntled Platinum Anon »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2023, 15:01
Went to buy tickets today and front few rows is $899 not including fees. Anon is right… $1k total

I bought the cheapest ticket I could get. I’ll need binoculars lol
Yeah fck ticketmaster. I got mine for 170. Eventhough its still pretty good. They included in platinum for my tickets so without it it would have been $100. But I found much better seat for cheaper on ticketmaster. I could have seats 1 area away from stage for $140 all taxes and fees included

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I got my tickets. Queued up early and got what I wanted. Queued up again to check out other sections and it said there were 1400 people in front of me.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Well well well...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can't wait to see you gays at the concerts.

New York and Chicago are selling really well. Then Atlanta and Fort Worth are doing okay. Baltimore is lagging a bit too but like Nashville is looking dire. Please if anyone knows any cowgirl moos please tell them to buy tickets :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2023, 15:23
Well well well...

That is the default number. I check the graphql queries my number at that time was 3800 so there are at least 5k joining the presale

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ahh one more hour until my venue goes on sale. Wish me luck fellow gaymoos!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2023, 15:49
If you're going for LA or Oakland, wishing you the best of luck. Glendale won't be bad at all after watching Nashville.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Good luck to you and all the gays that want tickets

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2023, 15:48
Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2023, 15:23
Well well well...
That is the default number. I check the graphql queries my number at that time was 3800 so there are at least 5k joining the presale
So far the pre-sale is going pretty well, but it's to be expected since that's when the hardcore stans would show. The general sale however, is where they might encounter a hiccup (will the casual fans also show up? that's the question) I hope it all goes well.

Anon above best of luck! :goldstar:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2023, 16:00
Guest wrote:
If you're going for LA or Oakland, wishing you the best of luck. Glendale won't be bad at all after watching Nashville.
I wish I could go to Nashville, I checked and third row seats are still available (as of a few minutes ago) at non-Plat pricing :-/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2023, 15:36
Can't wait to see you gays at the concerts.

New York and Chicago are selling really well. Then Atlanta and Fort Worth are doing okay. Baltimore is lagging a bit too but like Nashville is looking dire. Please if anyone knows any cowgirl moos please tell them to buy tickets :mask:
I just got tickets to the Fort Worth show (the $170.50). I'm from Houston, so it's a bit of a drive. But worth it. I just found out about Mamamoo about a month ago and fell in love with their music and them as a group. This is the only kpop group I think I'd ever buy tickets for. Excited for their vocals and performance. I'm excited lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lol Oakland is basically sold out in first 15 min and I've been in the LA queue for like 20 minutes at 2000+ barely moving.

Early Pre-Sale Successful Venues:
New York, Chicago, Oakland, Los Angeles

Did Okay, probably fill more during regular sale:
Fort Worth, Atlanta

Need more love for regular sale:
Baltimore, Glendale

Gonna need a miracle:
Nashville

New York, Chicago, Oakland, LA will def have 80% to max capacity. Fort Worth and Atlanta will probably sell 60-80% by the time of the concert. Baltimore/Glendale I'm hoping for 50-60% by the concert. No idea for Nashville, why the hell was this location chosen in the first place when Atlanta is not that far.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2023, 17:20
Lol Oakland is basically sold out in first 15 min and I've been in the LA queue for like 20 minutes at 2000+ barely moving.

Fort Worth, Atlanta

Baltimore, Glendale

Gonna need a miracle:
Nashville

New York, Chicago, Oakland, LA will def have 80% to max capacity. Fort Worth and Atlanta will probably sell 60-80% by the time of the concert. Baltimore/Glendale I'm hoping for 50-60% by the concert. No idea for Nashville, why the hell was this location chosen in the first place when Atlanta is not that far.
This is actually pretty good!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I asked y'all for good luck wishes and you really delivered, thank you gaymoos!!!! :heart: :heart: I will be eating ramen for the rest of my life but...

I scored second row center seats :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2023, 17:25
I asked y'all for good luck wishes and you really delivered, thank you gaymoos!!!! :heart: :heart: I will be eating ramen for the rest of my life but...

If you dont mind sharing, how much were they? I tried to get some but missed out. All that were left were platinum.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2023, 17:20

Fort Worth, Atlanta

Baltimore, Glendale

Gonna need a miracle:
Nashville

Update: I think Atlanta might be 80%+ potentially. Got into Los Angeles and yeah it's pretty much filling to max capacity for pre-sale.

Also they typically don't sell all seats during pre-sale period, so there will be some more seats depending on the demand of the venue by tomorrow for those who wasn't given the chance to purchase. But if you want LA, Oakland, New York, Chicago. Good luck especially for LA and Oakland.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Nah Glendale is not doing good at all. I just now went in and every ticket in every section and every tier is available. I just bought a Section A Row 4 for $265

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2023, 17:33
Nah Glendale is not doing good at all. I just now went in and every ticket in every section and every tier is available. I just bought a Section A Row 4 for $265
When you compare it to Nashville, it’s looking a little better but you’re right it might need a miracle too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2023, 17:29
Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2023, 17:25

If you dont mind sharing, how much were they? I tried to get some but missed out. All that were left were platinum.
Da. There’s no need to rush and buy. TM is releasing in spurts including regular front row tickets. You have to be patient and not panic but thinking they’re selling out. They slowly release. You just wait until you see the ticket you want at the price you want. And unclick platinum pricing. Y’all got scammed out of your money

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I feel like some of these venues would fill better if they weren’t on weekdays which limits who is willing to go. Most people aren’t going to Nashville on a Monday night. :tinfoil: