Mamamoo; korean girl group

Reactions:

Re: Mamamoo; korean girl group

Post by Guest »

Byul a few days ago: oh I'm sleeping alone *shows empty bed on the side* :whistle:

Yong: Netflix and chill with Byul fuck subtlety :hudoin:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Seems like the girls have been exploring and having a lot of fun in between concerts, but I wonder if they also had the chance to do any interviews or media appearances

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Jun 2023, 01:07
1m on 7k seats alone, after all the deductions, the girls HAS to be making good money on this. They deserve it :mask:
Does the math look right for that? 1 mil divided by 7k seats would mean an average of 150 use per seat. That 1 mil (if true) would also be gross sales, wonder just what percentage of that will the girls actually see? 🤔

Speaking of concert sales, MyCon Encore in Korea is still not sold out. I think the rumors of Encore stops in other Asian countries (HK iirc) meant less ifans went to Kor this time. Hmm, I wonder if this will finally make rbw realise that international moos vastly outnumber kmoos?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It would seem the Chicago had the demand advantage and nearly sold out to the very end and probably had higher ticket prices on average than NY and other stops. Which explains why it out grossed NY in revenue.

I went to the Chicago show and it was packed too and I spent a decent amount on tickets.

g...
Reactions:

Post by g... »

Guest wrote:
02 Jun 2023, 08:13
Byul a few days ago: oh I'm sleeping alone *shows empty bed on the side* :whistle:

Yong: Netflix and chill with Byul fuck subtlety :hudoin:

she feeding the shippers lol :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think Byul and Yong are enjoying being stateside in a less restricted environment

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Byul and Yong are in an interesting position. Being a couple is difficult in that homophobic industry but they also know they have many gay and gay friendly fans. So they can go the Hyuna and Dawn route of playing into the fans loving their very real relationship. Of course without the added step of being publicly out

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 May 2023, 10:45
I got my pride flag ready to be thrown on stage. It’s time to make all them men at the LA show cry. I plan to aim for Hwasa because she’ll likely take it in a heartbeat first!
Yes please do anon, also yes the Hwasa thing is an excellent strategy 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Jun 2023, 22:46
Guest wrote:
29 May 2023, 10:45
I got my pride flag ready to be thrown on stage. It’s time to make all them men at the LA show cry. I plan to aim for Hwasa because she’ll likely take it in a heartbeat first!
Yes please do anon, also yes the Hwasa thing is an excellent strategy 😂
DA Tbh I think all of them would play with it lol. They are definitely having fun here in the States

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Are OP and their fiancee both girls?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They tag their fiancé a few posts back and the fiancé has a rainbow flag in their dn so I’m assuming they’re a sapphic couple

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do you think they’ll head back to sk right after the concert or do you think they’ll stick around for a bit? I know H mentioned in a pre USA tour interview that she wanted to go to Vegas but then again the encore in in less than two weeks. I hope they get to explore a bit if that’s what they want.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wheein crying at the end of the LA concert. I’m gonna miss seeing all the video from the concerts.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So Hwasa is in this Mamamoo thing for life

Jokes aside I’m glad she and the members got to experience this

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I can't believe the whole USA tour has gone without a single pride flag in sight, EVEN DURING PRIDE MONTH.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 13:00
I can't believe the whole USA tour has gone without a single pride flag in sight, EVEN DURING PRIDE MONTH.
The WESTERN radish field is straight!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
There were pride flags in the audience in LA if you actually looked at the group photo. Perhaps maybe throwing a pride flag on stage is a stupid idea and the fans are smarter than that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 13:24
Guest wrote:
There were pride flags in the audience in LA if you actually looked at the group photo. Perhaps maybe throwing a pride flag on stage is a stupid idea and the fans are smarter than that.
Da
Why would it be a stupid idea. we could've had something like this but alas ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 15:00
Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 13:24
Guest wrote:
Da
Why would it be a stupid idea. we could've had something like this but alas ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

There’s no guarantee that something like that would happen if a fan threw a flag. What if a fan throws something on stage and then one of the members trip? At no other location during this tour had people throwing any sort of items onto the stage (and security would not take kindly for that).

The pink panties thing only happened because the girls saw them in the crowd and deliberately took them from the fans. Also, there was a lesbian and gay pride flag in either first couple of rows at LA and members chose not to pick it up and take it on stage. This is not a fan issue, the girls chose what they feel most comfortable doing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

As someone who was there, there were flags in the crowd. A lot. Having read earlier show reports in this thread, I was expecting the casuals/way more men…the LA crowd was overwhelmingly women, GAY women. It was seriously lesbian central. Couples were dressed as moonsun from mmm+ vids. No, no one threw pride flags on stage. But the lesbians and women in the front were all acknowledged! Solar threw her hat to a woman with a lesbian flag wrapped around her. It was all incredible and the audience was very, very gay. Don’t let “no one threw a flag onstage at the women” become the gauge.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hwasa said I'm giving the foot fetish people everything thet they want :lol: Also Yong's legs on Byul's :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 16:12
As someone who was there, there were flags in the crowd. A lot. Having read earlier show reports in this thread, I was expecting the casuals/way more men…the LA crowd was overwhelmingly women, GAY women. It was seriously lesbian central. Couples were dressed as moonsun from mmm+ vids. No, no one threw pride flags on stage. But the lesbians and women in the front were all acknowledged! Solar threw her hat to a woman with a lesbian flag wrapped around her. It was all incredible and the audience was very, very gay. Don’t let “no one threw a flag onstage at the women” become the gauge.
Exactly. I wasn’t at LA but I went to Chicago and there’s no shortage of lesbians, gays, and women in general. I saw a few couples and I held my gf’s hand and it was a very chill experience.

Those anons are probably just bitter for whatever reason they may have.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Speaking of pride flags...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 17:19
Speaking of pride flags...

I was so focused on her smile i didn't even notice the flags :blinkwide: sneaky moonsun :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

we have our answer Ig they're not staying any longer than necessary

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Somewhat OT but found it weird. It concerns RBW

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 01:46
I'll explain what locals said about latam tour at least:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 02:03
Guest wrote:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's so funny seeing the effect moonsun has on either girls solos especially the straight ones 🤣

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 17:21
It's so funny seeing the effect moonsun has on either girls solos especially the straight ones 🤣
what happened I want to laugh too

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Woah. Gay

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 02:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 02:48
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I wonder what surprise they have planned for the encore. Solar seems pretty excited about it. Any guesses? I’m thinking unit performances probably far fetched but that’s my guess.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hwasa said her relationship goal was to shower with her partner, yes? 👀

Anyone watch this show? They are so couple coded and if anyone knows Boa's personality, she's quite aloof so seeing her all cuddly with Hwasa on the regular is tres bizarre.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Boa is like that with people that she cares about, a long time ago she did a reality with Key and it was just as wholesome, she's great.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 21:10
Hwasa said her relationship goal was to shower with her partner, yes? 👀

Anyone watch this show? They are so couple coded and if anyone knows Boa's personality, she's quite aloof so seeing her all cuddly with Hwasa on the regular is tres bizarre.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I also thought Boa is a bit aloof, but now i think I read her wrong, tho then again she rarely does variety and people don't really know much about her. She seems a bit socially awkward, but not in a bad way...

She definitely is into Hwasa, but honestly....I'm lowkey surprised that Hwasa is so into her. She is totally hitting on her. On camera :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 18:53
I wonder what surprise they have planned for the encore. Solar seems pretty excited about it. Any guesses? I’m thinking unit performances probably far fetched but that’s my guess.
I'm guessing something like wdce 2.0

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Didn't Hwasa said on ep 1 that she prepared "My Name" performance in some contest or sth like when she was in middle school?

It's so freaking odd. One day that person is the singer you love, next day you are telling her that you want to take shower with her. Life can be crazy like that (but never for me 008 ).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 21:47
Didn't Hwasa said on ep 1 that she prepared "My Name" performance in some contest or sth like when she was in middle school?

It's so freaking odd. One day that person is the singer you love, next day you are telling her that you want to take shower with her. Life can be crazy like that (but never for me 008 ).
:alright: maybe if you write a song like twit or Maria maybe it’ll happen for you too :lol:

bit_baum
Reactions:

Post by bit_baum »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 21:40
I also thought Boa is a bit aloof, but now i think I read her wrong, tho then again she rarely does variety and people don't really know much about her. She seems a bit socially awkward, but not in a bad way...

She definitely is into Hwasa, but honestly....I'm lowkey surprised that Hwasa is so into her. She is totally hitting on her. On camera :lol:

bit_baum
Reactions:

Post by bit_baum »

bit_baum wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 01:29
Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 21:40

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I find LHR to be very hard to digest sometimes. Just because she hated her members she thinks everyone's in the same situation and disregard Hyejin's relationship with the group a lot. It's weird to see.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 20:00
I find LHR to be very hard to digest sometimes. Just because she hated her members she thinks everyone's in the same situation and disregard Hyejin's relationship with the group a lot. It's weird to see.
LHR? Didn't she appear in the group documentary? If anything, I get that vibe more from UJH.