Mamamoo; korean girl group

Reactions:

Re: Mamamoo; korean girl group

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 May 2023, 21:00
Knetz are getting mad at the recent Hwasa concert clip so rbw is going to need to release another distraction
It's just the one Allkpop article, I don't think
Korean people are reacting to that clip at all, especially since it's from an overseas event.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 May 2023, 17:25
A lot of people are bothered by just the thought of her renewing. It's so funny. In a chaotic way and because it really isn't the worst option, I want to see the meltdown after the announcement.

Antenna is a nice label, but they don't have anything major to offer outside of variety. If we're being real about this, the only ones with something interesting would be YG/Hybe, anyone else is borderline a downgrade. In the end, it's all about Hyejin's feelings more than actual advantages. But I do believe everyone learnt from thel1ve situation, even when they weren't in this huge mess, they still weren't something better, not even creatively (and personally, the art direction they had sucked big).
You say this like everything that's been put out by MMM as a group and duo has been any better creatively. All of their recent work has been shit creatively and musically and has no impact on Hyejin considering that her work is actually pretty cohesive and thought out compared to all the other H.S crap that's been put out in the realm of RBW. But yall gobble it up cause your resident lesbians put out the work :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Not sure why some idiot is always feeling the need to turn harmless discussions into stan wars. Get fucking therapy, weirdo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 May 2023, 00:41
Guest wrote:
24 May 2023, 17:25
A lot of people are bothered by just the thought of her renewing. It's so funny. In a chaotic way and because it really isn't the worst option, I want to see the meltdown after the announcement.

Antenna is a nice label, but they don't have anything major to offer outside of variety. If we're being real about this, the only ones with something interesting would be YG/Hybe, anyone else is borderline a downgrade. In the end, it's all about Hyejin's feelings more than actual advantages. But I do believe everyone learnt from thel1ve situation, even when they weren't in this huge mess, they still weren't something better, not even creatively (and personally, the art direction they had sucked big).
You say this like everything that's been put out by MMM as a group and duo has been any better creatively. All of their recent work has been shit creatively and musically and has no impact on Hyejin considering that her work is actually pretty cohesive and thought out compared to all the other H.S crap that's been put out in the realm of RBW. But yall gobble it up cause your resident lesbians put out the work :rofl:
aah the superiority complex by H akgaes :rofl: María wasn't cohesive thematically nor sound wise, so get off your high horse. And i think it's pretty clear they all had good releases the latest years. The most boring songs out there were Wheein's christmas collab and also Hwasa christmas song last year.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 May 2023, 17:38
Guest wrote:
24 May 2023, 17:29
RBW announcement about Hwasa is the same way they announced Wheein
is it though? the first article about wheein herself was the one that said she left the company for h1gher I think? can't remember if it was that one. Doesn't look the same at all.
It is
https://www.koreaboo.com/news/rbw-relea ... ct-status/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 May 2023, 02:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
is it though? the first article about wheein herself was the one that said she left the company for h1gher I think? can't remember if it was that one. Doesn't look the same at all.
It is
That's not the first article. That's the response to the statement that said she changed agencies.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It is

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 May 2023, 02:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It is
Well…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 May 2023, 00:35
Guest wrote:
24 May 2023, 21:00
Knetz are getting mad at the recent Hwasa concert clip so rbw is going to need to release another distraction
It's just the one Allkpop article, I don't think
Korean people are reacting to that clip at all, especially since it's from an overseas event.
X2

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 May 2023, 01:05
Not sure why some idiot is always feeling the need to turn harmless discussions into stan wars. Get fucking therapy, weirdo.
I swear. It's like they find meaning out of nothing just to turn it into stan wars. Seriously weird and annoying.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

These southern states stops have the girls wilding. If they do any wild gay shit at my stop I’m gonna die. :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This is kind of weird. Wouldn’t they be in the same car if they’re staying at the same hotel?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 May 2023, 04:25

This is kind of weird. Wouldn’t they be in the same car if they’re staying at the same hotel?
The two cars were driving one in front of the other, with two girls on the back seat of each. Solar and Hwasa were waving because their windows were facing the fence were the fans were waiting to see them. I suppose it's two cars because the organization didn't want any of them riding on the front seat? Who knows. But they definitely left together so there's not a chance they were staying at different hotels or anything like that, if that's what you're questioning.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

True and it’s also possible some of them are tired and wanted to go to bed and some wanted to go out to dinner. But most plausible is for insurance purposes no one riding up front

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's mostly for security and comfort. I'm gladly surprised by them taking flight from city to city and this level of expenses. They need it, it's a long tour after all.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ya'll why are more and more men discovering Moonbyul as their bias as casual or first time fans. Like yaaay but also naaay :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She has a very outgoing and extroverted personality that attracts people in general including men. A lot of people just genuinely like her for that reason. I saw a lot of people who love how she interacts with the crowd for example

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Moonbyul mouthing over the translator was so funny lmaoooo. Her humor truly is :goldstar:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 May 2023, 05:26
She has a very outgoing and extroverted personality that attracts people in general including men. A lot of people just genuinely like her for that reason. I saw a lot of people who love how she interacts with the crowd for example
Yeah I saw someone who is a fan of another gg that went to see mmm and said they loved it. They mentioned many positives about the show and the girls including how much they enjoyed the way Byul kept the conversation going with fans. I think that’s a big part of why some many of these newer fans are drawn to her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 May 2023, 06:47
Guest wrote:
Yeah I saw someone who is a fan of another gg that went to see mmm and said they loved it. They mentioned many positives about the show and the girls including how much they enjoyed the way Byul kept the conversation going with fans. I think that’s a big part of why some many of these newer fans are drawn to her.
Our girls are collecting new fans by the dozen with every stop on their tour. So happy 😊

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Exactly freedom :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I keep seeing these types of posts from people who had no idea who Mamamoo are and either got dragged to a show or decided to give them a chance and ended having a great experience

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

lol I was already quite sure Byul was filming Solar cooking in her latest Solarsido but the end confirmed it anyway. They're such a married couple.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I agree.
A big part of why men like her is also because of her andogynous vibe. That makes her so much less intimidating to them than for example Hwasa or Solar.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 May 2023, 12:21
Guest wrote:
I agree.
A big part of why men like her is also because of her andogynous vibe. That makes her so much less intimidating to them than for example Hwasa or Solar.
This is also why years ago Solar was the go to for men, when she was all about being the nice girl next-door. But now she's more fierce and unbothered.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 May 2023, 12:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I agree.
This is also why years ago Solar was the go to for men, when she was all about being the nice girl next-door. But now she's more fierce and unbothered.
Da. Interesting. I always thought the Whee was the go to because she small and cute. :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 May 2023, 14:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I agree.
Da. Interesting. I always thought the Whee was the go to because she small and cute. :hmmm:
Fun story:

I used to run a Mamamoo fan group on Facebook, back in 2015. Facebook was still huge in my country and there were many kpop-based groups so I thought we could garner attention towards Mamamoo by advertising the group in other kpop groups. I wasn't the group's creator, though - it was a British dude. I didn't think too much of it at the time because the fanbase was small anyway, why would I act antagonistic or suspicious, after all. His biases were Wheein and Solar, and it is obvious in retrospect because they were the two "cute" ones. I stepped away from the group in 2016 due to a lack of time. Ended up talking to that dude again some time during the COVID lockdown years, I think it was 2020. Guess what? His biases had swapped to Wheein and Byul now, because "Solar started acting trashy like Hwasa from her 2016 Moosical performance and Byul still keeps it feminine and classy" (Solar's Moosical performance was Sexy Back in case you don't remember). He also went on to say that "WGM was peak Solar", lol. Didn't speak to him anymore but it serves to show how men think about the girls. Wheein has definitely always been a male favorite but Byul has received more attention from them because she just seems funny, approachable, and less "in your face" than Hwasun.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I agree.
This is only true internationally, within Korea Byul does not have the most male fans. Her androgyny and her performances like when she put men on leashes doesn’t garner her many fans

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don’t understand the intent with that post? Even if they’re together it doesn’t mean they sleep together every time they’re working even if they have on some occasions

but it’s funny if she’s putting on a show. Either way I hope they’re resting well and having fun

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Knowing that they're always rooming together it's actually hilarious that Byul posted a picture where you can see that the other bed is completely untouched.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yong is probably in the second bed next to her although it doesn’t look slept in so maybe Byul just said that

Either way I don’t see rbw paying for a room each member for the entire tour. They’re most certainly doubling up

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 May 2023, 15:57
Yong is probably in the second bed next to her although it doesn’t look slept in so maybe Byul just said that

Either way I don’t see rbw paying for a room each member for the entire tour. They’re most certainly doubling up
I don't know why you are so defensive. All she said was she is gonna wake Yong up and you can see that there is only one bed used. There are rooming together and slept in the same bed. It's that simple.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 May 2023, 16:01
Guest wrote:

I don't know why you are so defensive. All she said was she is gonna wake Yong up and you can see that there is only one bed used. There are rooming together and slept in the same bed. It's that simple.
Did you quote the right post because I agree with you

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 May 2023, 16:01
Guest wrote:

Da. Yeah I don’t know why the OP is being weird about the two sharing a bed. It’s not the first time and it won’t be the last time MS share one bed when the room has two beds. Get over it OP.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This is a combination of you misunderstanding me and me not being clear with what I said. I didn’t word it properly. I meant the second bed it Hera but it doesn’t look slept in. So I said Byul was just saying that about the sleeping alone thing.

I meant that I agree the whole I have to go wake Yongsun up is funny when the bed next to Byul is clearly not slept in and Byul very funnily took the picture as far t the side as she could instead of a straight on view of her legs like she’s done before. Because she’s hiding that there’s someone in bed next to her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

To further clarify since I misspoke I meant Byul was probably implying Yong was in the bed next to her. That also wouldn’t make sense though because she couldn’t just look over and see if she was awake if she was supposedly next to her? Lmao it’s just funny the random things they feel they have to be cagey about

Sometimes they’re very open and sometimes they’re worried about being open. But that makes sense because people feel differently day to day

Guest0512
Reactions:

Post by Guest0512 »

I think MAYBE byul is trying to say that only ys is sleeping at that moment / that point of time while she is awake?l doing bubble? Alone doesn’t necessary mean in a different room. Or maybe she’s doing word play again or what. I believe they are sleeping on the same bed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I can't believe this simple post has been overanalyzed like this :rofl: Just because she posted that picture doesn't mean she was still in bed when she said that stuff. Like come on guys.

Please for the love of god move on now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 May 2023, 17:31
I can't believe this simple post has been overanalyzed like this :rofl: Just because she posted that picture doesn't mean she was still in bed when she said that stuff. Like come on guys.

Please for the love of god move on now.
Lol. Not sure what's happening here but seems like it related to lesbian bogo gal pals as usual.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

About antenna as option:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 May 2023, 18:22
About antenna as option:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 May 2023, 18:58
Guest wrote:
27 May 2023, 18:22
About antenna as option:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Mijoo was never going to be a popular soloist as she has clearly been untreated more in the entertainment side of things which her company does well so the fans annoyance is misplaced

Most twits don’t want antenna for two reasons my first they’re mad antenna doesn’t focus internationally which doesn’t matter as Hwasa has not indicated she wants to go in that direction

Second yhs lives Mamamoo and will make group activity more likely

Antenna has done very well with their artists. Mijoo as an entertainer is constantly on various shows and has gp recognition. She releases music yes but that’s never been her aim, antenna has other artists focused on music

Anyway

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 May 2023, 19:28
Mijoo was never going to be a popular soloist as she has clearly been untreated more in the entertainment side of things which her company does well so the fans annoyance is misplaced

Most twits don’t want antenna for two reasons my first they’re mad antenna doesn’t focus internationally which doesn’t matter as Hwasa has not indicated she wants to go in that direction

Second yhs lives Mamamoo and will make group activity more likely

Antenna has done very well with their artists. Mijoo as an entertainer is constantly on various shows and has gp recognition. She releases music yes but that’s never been her aim, antenna has other artists focused on music

Anyway
*been interested

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ladies I am a changed woman. :lol:
I saw moonsun moonsunning to the max at the Chicago concert.
I saw Hwabyul fake kiss too. :$
Poor Solar panicked when Hwasa tried the same with her. After she got away from her I saw MB give her a there there pat lmao

If any of you are considering going to any of the remaining shows I recommend you do so. You won’t regret it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2023, 05:44
Ladies I am a changed woman. :lol:
I saw moonsun moonsunning to the max at the Chicago concert.
I saw Hwabyul fake kiss too. :$
Poor Solar panicked when Hwasa tried the same with her. After she got away from her I saw MB give her a there there pat lmao

If any of you are considering going to any of the remaining shows I recommend you do so. You won’t regret it.
I went to the Fort Worth concert, drove all the way from Houston and didn't regret it one bit. They were amazing live and I hope and pray to whatever entity that they come back to the USA after this tour is over.