Mamamoo; korean girl group

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote: I knew she was whoring her way through just to be kept on the tv show
Another idiotic statement made by hwasa hater. Not surprised. They've been lurking around everywhere, cannot stop talking about her all day everyday.
But you know I'm right
Nope, only you think yourself right.
Yeah whatever helps you sleep at night. Those Instagram photos are all you need to know about her way
"Yeah whatever helps you sleep at night." I think this statement is for yourself. Because photos signified nothing, not even someone happiness.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Platonic Instagram photos. *sips tea*
Alone with a man eating food and watching tv. Yeah so "platonic"
I wrote what I wrote. End of discussion

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Alone with a man eating food and watching tv. Yeah so "platonic"
I wrote what I wrote. End of discussion
You Hwasa stans are relentless and the dumbest of the bunch. She's a d--- lover. Accept it and move on

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Why do you think Hwasa has all these jobs and tv shows and ads and even a multimillion dollar house? Sis is getting around. Do you not know how the idol industry works. Look at Byul and then look at Hwasa. One is a hardworking lesbian and the other is selling her body
Eww. What a bold assumption. She got all these jobs because the general public in Korea loves her. They like her. Shes on tv, they watch. What she eat, get sold out. Its all about who can create more buzz and garner more attention.

Byul stan is also Hwasa hater and vice versa.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I hate when they white wash her beautiful melanin

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote: Mamamoo official insta posted for her lol. Cute video too. At first looks like she's filming herself with a tripod but then the bathroom scene shows someone (cough cough Sujung) filming her
She should make a YouTube channel. I'm sure everyone would be intrigued how she spends her quarantine, she could do a house tour. I think she could come up with great interesting content
Honestly it's a good idea but if we're being real we know she's not even the one posting on her IG. Photos were taken, some RBW staff member got them, and they're posting those in small amounts day by day because Hyejin couldn't give less of a fuck. A YouTube channel would be way ahead of the effort she's willing to put on social media. But hey, you can dream.
Da She's posting her own photos. It's so easy to tell it's her because she doesn't bother to put captions. If it was a staff it'd be captions and all that. I doubt Hwasa would make a public IG if she wasn't in control of it. I think she could handle a YouTube channel just fine and she's actually boom on YouTube
We'll agree to disagree here. Not putting captions makes the staff job even easier and it keeps the whole Hwasa vibes of it. But consider that she explicitly posted Onewe promo, along a bunch of Onewe set photos, in the same week Onewe released a song, and all that screams to me that RBW set this up for her as a promotion platform. The one day she stopped posting also happened to be the day after the Onewe song was released... It's all too convenient. It's not her doing it and she couldn't care less about social media or YouTube.
X2

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Idiot Hawasa hater and idiot Hwasa stan who likes to drag Moonbyul whenever Hwasa got attacks
Can you guys go date each other for the sake of this thread?
Please! You'd be doing yourselves and us all a favor (not you DA but them)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hwasa stans when they don't want to believe their fave likes men

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hwasa stans mad because their fave got caught with a man and have to yet AGAIN face the fact she is a heterosexual hahahHhaha

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Why do you think Hwasa has all these jobs and tv shows and ads and even a multimillion dollar house? Sis is getting around. Do you not know how the idol industry works. Look at Byul and then look at Hwasa. One is a hardworking lesbian and the other is selling her body
Why must you bring up moonbyul?! Both are hard working women! It's a shame it's always another woman putting down women in a society that is already centered on uplifting males and putting females in "their place"

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hwasa is dating an ugly old man HAHAHHABABSKDJF

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Eww. What a bold assumption. She got all these jobs because the general public in Korea loves her. They like her. Shes on tv, they watch. What she eat, get sold out. Its all about who can create more buzz and garner more attention.

Don't you all find it funny that it's always Hwabyul stans fighting each other? The Hwasa hater always use Byul as her comparison and right after her post there's an anon accusing byul for doing the same. It has been like this for a few times, so suspicious

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

I doubt they are a byul stan

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Don't you all find it funny that it's always Hwabyul stans fighting each other? The Hwasa hater always use Byul as her comparison and right after her post there's an anon accusing byul for doing the same. It has been like this for a few times, so suspicious
Da. Actually, it's usually Solar that is brought up in comparison right after. So Byul was surprising because I was expecting a Hwasa stan to come out and drag Solar in retaliation

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

How you think she got it all in the first place? Her popularity is because she slept around for it. Probably with KDH as well and made him buy her a house
See, you truly an idiot. Popularity can't be bought. She first guest on Hyenas on the Keyboard because Loco wanted to collaborate with her. Korean started to love her and then she guested on ILA and Korean fell in love even more with her. Shes becoming the public icon, from food to fashion to her car brand, to songs she played on the show, all become a hot topic. An icon created more buzz and attract more attention, thus all the cf deals she got. From there she gets a lot of money.

Those house and cars and all her family debts she paid for is resulted from her hardwork. Stop being dumb and being small minded.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Why must you bring up moonbyul?! Both are hard working women! It's a shame it's always another woman putting down women in a society that is already centered on uplifting males and putting females in "their place"
Because Moonbyul is a prime example of a HARDWORKING LESBIAN. It needs to be mad clear here for these annoying "Hwasa is gay" stans here. She's just a whore who loves men to get what she wants. Why you thinks she's with that man for her show? Lmaoooooo
Stop using Byul as a tool for you to spread hates toward Hwasa. They are both great women who work hard on their job

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

How you think she got it all in the first place? Her popularity is because she slept around for it. Probably with KDH as well and made him buy her a house
See, you truly an idiot. Popularity can't be bought. She first guest on Hyenas on the Keyboard because Loco wanted to collaborate with her. Korean started to love her and then she guested on ILA and Korean fell in love even more with her. Shes becoming the public icon, from food to fashion to her car brand, to songs she played on the show, all become a hot topic. An icon created more buzz and attract more attention, thus all the cf deals she got. From there she gets a lot of money.

Those house and cars and all her family debts she paid for is resulted from her hardwork. Stop being dumb and being small minded.
And how did she get it? MEN. As you said. They make them popular and likeable in exchange for sexual behaviors. The idol industry isn't as innocent as you think. She's selling herself out
No shes not, stop pushing your way to others. If you want to whore out to be successful, do it yourself. Don't put down other success to pleased your insecured self or to validate your way to success.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So is hwasa dating that man? Wbk she likes guys

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Only six pages and we already have a weird ass anon spreading lies about member from color fabric and a cray cray anon hating Hwasa 24/7.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:facepalm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Because Moonbyul is a prime example of a HARDWORKING LESBIAN. It needs to be mad clear here for these annoying "Hwasa is gay" stans here. She's just a whore who loves men to get what she wants. Why you thinks she's with that man for her show? Lmaoooooo
Stop using Byul as a tool for you to spread hates toward Hwasa. They are both great women who work hard on their job
I can do whatever the hell I want you annoying Hwasa stan. All of them are great, minus Hwasa. Peepee poopoo leave me alone
Ah.. an ot3 stan as always.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I can do whatever the hell I want you annoying Hwasa stan. All of them are great, minus Hwasa. Peepee poopoo leave me alone
Noooooo fuck off leave Byul and Hyejin alone.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:So is hwasa dating that man? Wbk she likes guys
That man?? He looks gay though.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote: Why must you bring up moonbyul?! Both are hard working women! It's a shame it's always another woman putting down women in a society that is already centered on uplifting males and putting females in "their place"
Ah.. an ot3 stan as always.
Peepee poopoo

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
He is lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
He is lmao
known fact that gay men love hwasa

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
He is lmao
known fact that gay men love hwasa
known fact that gay[s] redacted love hwasa

Like attracts like. Anyway, please report the Hwasa is a whore for no reason other than she is rich and popular troll. They talk like an incel. If a woman of any kind is behind those posts, she is an embarrassment.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I'll just leave this here ?»?¥?Å
https://twitter.com/byulddoongie/status/124...8216951808?s=19
I watched the video and she also lists Irene from Red Velvet as "THE standard" for lesbians and she also listed Gidle soojin. Dumb video of a rando just listing whoever even if the celebs are straight as as hell
Da lmfao are you dumb, irene tops the list the last three years in a row. Her list is pretty accurate, watch the whole video shes not just mentioning random women, these women are talked about alot in lesbian online communities. You're just mad you're fave wasnt mentioned. I dont even stan red velvet but denying Irene's spot on the list is idiotic.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I'll just leave this here ?»?¥?Å
https://twitter.com/byulddoongie/status/124...8216951808?s=19
I watched the video and she also lists Irene from Red Velvet as "THE standard" for lesbians and she also listed Gidle soojin. Dumb video of a rando just listing whoever even if the celebs are straight as as hell
But she's talking about celebs that are popular among lesbians not celebs that may be lesbians right? I mean aside from MB, i think Irene and Soojin are super straigh but I, a huge lesbian, feel attracted to them as hell
I, a lesbian, think half of the girls she listed are ugly. So I guess her list is just subjective. I don't even think Moonbyul is sexually attractive. So what now?
Da her list is what KOREAN lesbians like, you dont think the girls are attractive but korean lesbians do, she dont care about your opinion.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Report the Hwasa anti and the anon bringing back and replying to old troll shot stirring posts. All are breaking the rules. Thanks!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote: But she's talking about celebs that are popular among lesbians not celebs that may be lesbians right? I mean aside from MB, i think Irene and Soojin are super straigh but I, a huge lesbian, feel attracted to them as hell
I, a lesbian, think half of the girls she listed are ugly. So I guess her list is just subjective. I don't even think Moonbyul is sexually attractive. So what now?
So now we know you have no taste lmao ?
sorry but skinny stick pale girls that look sickly or like they got the life sucked out of them aren't attractive
can this hwasa stan get the fuck out of here lmao it's so obvious
Da hwasa stan not even surprised. Well how some people call hwasa ugly, you're dragging other female idols looks like make it make sense

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wait until that anon page catches and finds out it was a Wheein stan

This why you page catch first before jumping the gun and posting as you go lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Hwasa's hand soap

Jo Malone: body + hand wash - $40

?ó?Ç?ö?ó?Ç?ö?ó?Ç?ö?ó?Ç?ö?ó?Ç?ö?ó?Ç?ö

Damn even her soap is expensive. Meanwhile I'm using Walmart hand soap
Da I thought shes allergic to soap ö

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote: I, a lesbian, think half of the girls she listed are ugly. So I guess her list is just subjective. I don't even think Moonbyul is sexually attractive. So what now?
So now we know you have no taste lmao ?
sorry but skinny stick pale girls that look sickly or like they got the life sucked out of them aren't attractive
can this hwasa stan get the fuck out of here lmao it's so obvious
Da hwasa stan not even surprised. Well how some people call hwasa ugly, you're dragging other female idols looks like make it make sense
DA keep going, you'll be surprised you're wrong

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Shouldn't this thread change to Anti Mamamoo Korean girl group? Or are this people lost that they enter the wrong thread? Or this people actually other girl group stans who can't accept mamamoo popularity especially hwasa?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Irene has been popular for years, and Now you have question?lol
Da ikr shes been it girl few years after she debuted like women and men love her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:tl;dr yay nice sole youtuber made a list of attractive idols to lesbians/idols that could be lesbians. however that list means zero shit because all of these things are subjective and we can't even agree on them in a forum with 20 guests, let alone have a youtuber speak for a while nation. have a nice day, stay home, and touch your coochie to whichever mmm member pleases you the most
Girl I'm just saying.. SOOJIN?????

Also explain to me why Irene is the most popular amongst lesbians currently when she has been recorded to be homophobic? Idgi
Her face.
So because she has a pretty face she can be excused of being homophobic?
Da reveluvs said that was fake shes not homophobic

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Change this thread name to Irene lesbian icon thread since that's all you all want to talk about
Da lmfao it was the irene anti that brought her up first cause you're pressed your fave jsnt top 10 celebrities korean lesbians love. You started shading her and other female idols looks and then brought up the made up rumor that shes homophobic

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Hwasa's hand soap

Jo Malone: body + hand wash - $40

?ó?Ç?ö?ó?Ç?ö?ó?Ç?ö?ó?Ç?ö?ó?Ç?ö?ó?Ç?ö

Damn even her soap is expensive. Meanwhile I'm using Walmart hand soap
Da I thought shes allergic to soap ö
Same. Maybe she's allergic to cheap soap. The broke in me can't relate

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Change this thread name to Irene lesbian icon thread since that's all you all want to talk about
Da lmfao it was the irene anti that brought her up first cause you're pressed your fave jsnt top 10 celebrities korean lesbians love. You started shading her and other female idols looks and then brought up the made up rumor that shes homophobic
You got the wrong person. I just logged on not long ago and seen all you RV stans propping up Irene and talking about Irene as if this is her thread. Can you bitches leave and take it to her groups thread? This is a MAMAMOO THREAD

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

You were dragging irene, byul and soojin surprise a troll showed up

You guys watch the video, theres english subs, she explains why they're popular and what korean lesbians say about them in online communities. Also this lost was not just idols, its female celebrities in general. Few actresses where mentioned.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
You got the wrong person. I just logged on not long ago and seen all you RV stans propping up Irene and talking about Irene as if this is her thread. Can you bitches leave and take it to her groups thread? This is a MAMAMOO THREAD
I'm not a rv stan I dont care about them but clearly read what was happening. Anon got mad irene, soojin and byul where mentioned as top 10 celeb with korean lesbians and was dragging their looks and bringing an apparently made up controversy to drag her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Pcing and omg. Between that crazy ass Hwasa obsessed anti and one korean lesbian's opinion on who is hot which =/= who is a lesbian so why was it brought up, ya'll are really on some bullshit today huh?

And aren't ALL of Mamamoo listed as who Korean lesbians think are attractive? There's a poll with thousands of wlw not just one and for at least the last 2 years they are all included soooo stfu. What's there to argue about?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Pcing and omg. Between that crazy ass Hwasa obsessed anti and one korean lesbian's opinion on who is hot which =/= who is a lesbian so why was it brought up, ya'll are really on some bullshit today huh?

And aren't ALL of Mamamoo listed as who Korean lesbians think are attractive? There's a poll with thousands of wlw not just one and for at least the last 2 years they are all included soooo stfu. What's there to argue about?
Da the video wasnt about who she find hot or not it's the female celebrities not just idols that's popular with lesbians online. A few actresses where mentioned

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm tired. How to report trolls? Do I need to make an account?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Tf? All I'm saying is shut the fuck up about Irene. If you want to talk about her go to HER THREAD! This is the Mamamoo thread. I don't give a shit about some stupid ass list or who is the most popular. But you bitches keep talking about Irene and none of us here cares. Go to her fucking thread. Jesus
Da clearly people care about her alot to be mad shes the no 1 most popular with female celebs and drag her looks and spread a rumor about her. Like damn go drag her somewhere else not on here, maybe in those incel men gcs that were mad she read a feminist book or something.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da the video wasnt about who she find hot or not it's the female celebrities not just idols that's popular with lesbians online. A few actresses where mentioned
Way to miss the point. How is it relevant?! Who gives a fuck? Some shit stirrer from a dead gg thread just used that as bait to name drop other idols. Mamamoo is lesbian catnip and each appear individually on lists where wlw vote for who they are attracted to. You fools were arguing over vapor.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:I'm tired. How to report trolls? Do I need to make an account?
Report on complaints thread. The moderator will take a look and delete these trolls and banned them from entering hopefully.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Anyways, I got to go because I have better things to do but I'll be back. Hwasa straight. Hwasa ugly. Hwasa racist. Hwasa suck d---. Hwasa will never be the gay icon you want her to be. Hwasa untalented. Hwasa clown looking smelly creature
This one must genuinely think Hwasa is gay because this is the source of all their venom. You know tea? Did she let you eat and not return the favor or something sis? Cuz it reads personal.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Report complaints thread and if it's still useless gather up moos from other platforms like Twitter to come and help report. I know Hwasa/moo fighters have been building up and reporting any anti on any platform lately since there has been so much Hwasa hate everywhere