Mamamoo; korean girl group

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:All lesbians pick Irene as the "ideal" or in this case "the standard". Why do you think she's always the very top among lesbians the last several years? Even Emo and Semo are in love with Irene and squeal over her. It's not out of the ordinary. Irene is the most popular 3rd gen idol among lesbian women. Period. Get over it.
True. When does the 2020 Korean lesbian favorite female idol list come out? Curious how much it'll change this year
Da. What are y'alls predictions?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

For me wheesun are the most attractive, we all have different opinions

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:For me wheesun are the most attractive, we all have different opinions
True taste

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

tl;dr yay nice sole youtuber made a list of attractive idols to lesbians/idols that could be lesbians. however that list means zero shit because all of these things are subjective and we can't even agree on them in a forum with 20 guests, let alone have a youtuber speak for a while nation. have a nice day, stay home, and touch your coochie to whichever mmm member pleases you the most

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:tl;dr yay nice sole youtuber made a list of attractive idols to lesbians/idols that could be lesbians. however that list means zero shit because all of these things are subjective and we can't even agree on them in a forum with 20 guests, let alone have a youtuber speak for a while nation. have a nice day, stay home, and touch your coochie to whichever mmm member pleases you the most
Girl I'm just saying.. SOOJIN?????

Also explain to me why Irene is the most popular amongst lesbians currently when she has been recorded to be homophobic? Idgi

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Irene has been popular for years, and Now you have question?lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:tl;dr yay nice sole youtuber made a list of attractive idols to lesbians/idols that could be lesbians. however that list means zero shit because all of these things are subjective and we can't even agree on them in a forum with 20 guests, let alone have a youtuber speak for a while nation. have a nice day, stay home, and touch your coochie to whichever mmm member pleases you the most

Also explain to me why Irene is the most popular amongst lesbians currently when she has been recorded to be homophobic? Idgi
Her face.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Her face.
So because she has a pretty face she can be excused of being homophobic?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Irene has been popular for years, and Now you have question?lol
Yeah, why she keep being popular if she's homophobic???

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hwasa didn't post today. I knew she'd only last for a week lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Can someone link is a spoiler her homophobic comments? I'm just finding out she's homophobic

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Hwasa didn't post today. I knew she'd only last for a week lol
Mamamoo official insta posted for her lol. Cute video too. At first looks like she's filming herself with a tripod but then the bathroom scene shows someone (cough cough Sujung) filming her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote: So now we know you have no taste lmao ?
sorry but skinny stick pale girls that look sickly or like they got the life sucked out of them aren't attractive
can this hwasa stan get the fuck out of here lmao it's so obvious
I'm a Wheein stan but Hwasa is sexually attractive, I'll give you that. I love my circle girl Wheein and her lil double chin. Wheein is the most sexually attractive of them all. Also Wheein's imperfection in her bottom teeth is soooo cute. God I love her

Most sexually attractive: Wheein > Solar = Hwasa >>>>> Moonbyul (sorry she's just tooooo pale and skinny also her mouth bothers me but of course this all purely subjective and my OWN opinion)
Glad you have an opinion. Clearly so does the youtuber and other korean lesbians. Let the majority speak for itself. For me hwabyul are the most sexually attractive in MMM.
taste . Both are ult girl crushes

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Can someone link is a spoiler her homophobic comments? I'm just finding out she's homophobic
It doesn't exist. It's fake. Anon is just bandwagoning lies

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da. Receipts?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
That's what I thought too. Thanks anon

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da. Receipts?
x2

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lol you sheep. It is KNOWN that it was all made up and a lie

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
No problem. It's just antis that like to spread that around

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

A reminder of the rules that you're all currently breaking
moomoo wrote:
<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>**RULES**</span></span>

1. Stay on topic
2. Keep it gay. No het talk. No het speculation. No het anything (the only exception is major announcements)
3. No shit-stirring or inflammatory topics. Including but not limited to: trolling, stan-baiting, race-baiting, ship wars etc.
4. Absolutely no bashing of the members (or other groups)
5. No discussion of other groups unless it relates to Mamamoo
6. Keep all social media drama out of this thread
7. Don't pretend to be multiple people
8. Do not reply to or quote any trolls or posts that break the rules. Just report!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:For me wheesun are the most attractive, we all have different opinions
True taste
That's three of us

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da. Receipts?
Source: allkpop

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da. Receipts?
Source: lchat

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Moonsun are the most attractive, which is why they're dating each other because how can you resist?

Hwasa looks like a 40 year old woman with a constipation problem and Wheein looks like she has trisomy 21
Sorry ladies my pig scaped from her smelly cavern. It's not gonna happen again!!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote: Yeah, why she keep being popular if she's homophobic???
No problem. It's just antis that like to spread that around
DA and X2. It was proved to be fake. An anti created a twitter account just to post that rumor.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Damm why yall mad about the list geez. Moonbyul, irene, seulgi, Krystal have been the most popular with korean lesbians everyone knows that. Queendom benefitted gidle alot, they gained more fans and a few kmoos became gidle stans too. One of those Twitter accounts that posts mamamoo clips became a gidle stan after queendom. During eclipse while i was going through the lesbian korean twitter, gidle popped up a few times, especially soyeon and soojin. Her video was about korean lesbians and she is a korean lesbian. Irene is seen as the ideal beauty standard in korea with men and women as well as her hating men thing and her feminist book controversy, shes seen as the ideal woman to lesbians so yes shes no 1. Moonbyul is charming as hell, her androgynous charm, gentlewoman status, her acknowledgement of the lgbt community and her gay as shit vibe that everyone all over the world can see. Soojin is cute as shit and really pretty I dont know much about her but she seems really likeable. The youtuber even said wheein would be on the list too but moonbyul is unbeatable. Wheein has that queer artist aesthetic
Apart for the hwasa stans here and some on twitter most people believe shes het, she gives no gay vibes and doesnt really stand out to lesbians.
Apart from moonsun shippers no one really sees yong as gay.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They like chic girls

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

X10000

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Damm why yall mad about the list geez. Moonbyul, irene, seulgi, Krystal have been the most popular with korean lesbians everyone knows that. Queendom benefitted gidle alot, they gained more fans and a few kmoos became gidle stans too. One of those Twitter accounts that posts mamamoo clips became a gidle stan after queendom. During eclipse while i was going through the lesbian korean twitter, gidle popped up a few times, especially soyeon and soojin. Her video was about korean lesbians and she is a korean lesbian. Irene is seen as the ideal beauty standard in korea with men and women as well as her hating men thing and her feminist book controversy, shes seen as the ideal woman to lesbians so yes shes no 1. Moonbyul is charming as hell, her androgynous charm, gentlewoman status, her acknowledgement of the lgbt community and her gay as shit vibe that everyone all over the world can see. Soojin is cute as shit and really pretty I dont know much about her but she seems really likeable. The youtuber even said wheein would be on the list too but moonbyul is unbeatable. Wheein has that queer artist aesthetic
Apart for the hwasa stans here and some on twitter most people believe shes het, she gives no gay vibes and doesnt really stand out to lesbians.
Apart from moonsun shippers no one really sees yong as gay.
Agreed on all points!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Mamamoo official insta posted for her lol. Cute video too. At first looks like she's filming herself with a tripod but then the bathroom scene shows someone (cough cough Sujung) filming her
She should make a YouTube channel. I'm sure everyone would be intrigued how she spends her quarantine, she could do a house tour. I think she could come up with great interesting content

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hwasa's hand soap

Jo Malone: body + hand wash - $40

?ó?Ç?ö?ó?Ç?ö?ó?Ç?ö?ó?Ç?ö?ó?Ç?ö?ó?Ç?ö

Damn even her soap is expensive. Meanwhile I'm using Walmart hand soap

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She should make a YouTube channel. I'm sure everyone would be intrigued how she spends her quarantine, she could do a house tour. I think she could come up with great interesting content
A house warming party with the members

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I knew she was whoring her way through just to be kept on the tv show
Moonbyul teas to be kept on Starry Night

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
What the faq are wrong with you all

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Honestly it's a good idea but if we're being real we know she's not even the one posting on her IG. Photos were taken, some RBW staff member got them, and they're posting those in small amounts day by day because Hyejin couldn't give less of a fuck. A YouTube channel would be way ahead of the effort she's willing to put on social media. But hey, you can dream.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Honestly it's a good idea but if we're being real we know she's not even the one posting on her IG. Photos were taken, some RBW staff member got them, and they're posting those in small amounts day by day because Hyejin couldn't give less of a fuck. A YouTube channel would be way ahead of the effort she's willing to put on social media. But hey, you can dream.
Da She's posting her own photos. It's so easy to tell it's her because she doesn't bother to put captions. If it was a staff it'd be captions and all that. I doubt Hwasa would make a public IG if she wasn't in control of it. I think she could handle a YouTube channel just fine and she's actually boom on YouTube

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Her and sandeul are dating. It's so obvious at this point

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Omg that Hwasa anti is back. She's annoying as hell
:dnft: :dnft: :dnft:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Another idiotic statement made by hwasa hater. Not surprised. They've been lurking around everywhere, cannot stop talking about her all day everyday.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Idiot Hawasa hater and idiot Hwasa stan who likes to drag Moonbyul whenever Hwasa got attacks
Can you guys go date each other for the sake of this thread?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hwasa relevancy really make those idiots insecure huh!!

Some even go out of their way posing as her fans mocking other people just to make people hate her more. Whenever they wanted to mock others, they would change their profile picture to Hwasa. Also the way those haters created a group chat for strategizing hate on Hwasa is sickening.Truly jobless.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

At this point I don't even they are Hwasa and Moonbyul stans...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Another idiotic statement made by hwasa hater. Not surprised. They've been lurking around everywhere, cannot stop talking about her all day everyday.
But you know I'm right
Nope, only you think yourself right.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da She's posting her own photos. It's so easy to tell it's her because she doesn't bother to put captions. If it was a staff it'd be captions and all that. I doubt Hwasa would make a public IG if she wasn't in control of it. I think she could handle a YouTube channel just fine and she's actually boom on YouTube
We'll agree to disagree here. Not putting captions makes the staff job even easier and it keeps the whole Hwasa vibes of it. But consider that she explicitly posted Onewe promo, along a bunch of Onewe set photos, in the same week Onewe released a song, and all that screams to me that RBW set this up for her as a promotion platform. The one day she stopped posting also happened to be the day after the Onewe song was released... It's all too convenient. It's not her doing it and she couldn't care less about social media or YouTube.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote: Mamamoo official insta posted for her lol. Cute video too. At first looks like she's filming herself with a tripod but then the bathroom scene shows someone (cough cough Sujung) filming her
We'll agree to disagree here. Not putting captions makes the staff job even easier and it keeps the whole Hwasa vibes of it. But consider that she explicitly posted Onewe promo, along a bunch of Onewe set photos, in the same week Onewe released a song, and all that screams to me that RBW set this up for her as a promotion platform. The one day she stopped posting also happened to be the day after the Onewe song was released... It's all too convenient. It's not her doing it and she couldn't care less about social media or YouTube.
DA It's Hwasa running her own Instagram geez

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Platonic Instagram photos. *sips tea*

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Platonic Instagram photos. *sips tea*
Alone with a man eating food and watching tv. Yeah so "platonic"