Mamamoo; korean girl group

Reactions:

Re: Mamamoo; korean girl group

Post by Guest »

I don't think I want to come back to this place ever again. you people are crazy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 16:58
I don't think I want to come back to this place ever again. you people are crazy.
Thank god! Don't let the door hit you :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 16:51
You know they are trolling now that they don't wanna read a very long threas with information.

In important things, not sure if moonsun just like chico malo better or they are just promoting the pre release first (which makes sense to me too). I'm really curious about the extra stages in Chico Malo, ans the beat, sounds pretty nice.
Well they did clearly state that Chico malo was their favorite song on the album so they for sure like it better than ggbb

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

When I was new to mamamoo, I did my research on them by myself in the internet, including this site.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 17:13
Guest wrote:
You know they are trolling now that they don't wanna read a very long threas with information.

In important things, not sure if moonsun just like chico malo better or they are just promoting the pre release first (which makes sense to me too). I'm really curious about the extra stages in Chico Malo, ans the beat, sounds pretty nice.
Well they did clearly state that Chico malo was their favorite song on the album so they for sure like it better than ggbb
DA. I thing both tracks will probably be good. But MS tends to prefer the songs they have more creative input in since they’re both credited. During Mic On they said that 1,2,3 Eoi was their favorite and that was the song they were both credited for lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 16:22
Brntsun wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 13:22
Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 12:35
Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 12:02
Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 09:10
New to mamamoo. Became a fan when I attended their Manila concert. Moonbyul is sooo damn gay, it makes my toes curl. Is she really so gay or it's an act? Am a new fan and tried pc-ing but this thread only has arguments :(
Yes, we are 90%+ certain she is. Don’t talk about it with regular fans, they’ll either be ignorant and tell you to hush up or believe but not say anything to protect the girls. Only places you can talk about it is here and some places on bird app.
Oh thanks for replying. I browsed on twitter and got the usual kpop stan hype which I didn't bother with since she pings like crazy though. Searched and came across this thread, anyone wanna point me in the direction of where I can find more about her... pls no stan accounts though.
Hey I would also suggest you go through the Moonsun thread. It has lot less arguments and so much more receipts. Its like 1800 pages though . I started stanning them 2 years ago. That thread and this one were my starter pack . If you are page catching this thread you ll have to skip through the 70% of arguments , shit stirring and trolling to filter out all the good tea and info we have.It was so much fun when we had BA but I do get why they aren't coming back tho !
I checked the moonsun thread. Its abandoned :( This thread is so difficult to pc, its just arguments after arguments. And who is BA since I read a few replies above that they dropped some tea about byul and solar (in - group wlw couple) ??? Is it like real or is it just fandom hype again (like seulgi and irene because of their subunit) their mmm+ group stuff just keeps on seeming gayer though :P
The Moonsun thread is on another board. Not this one. I'm sure you'll find it if you google

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 17:16
When I was new to mamamoo, I did my research on them by myself in the internet, including this site.
same. and I didn't demand from strangers on the internet to spoon feed me info and then started crying and threw a tantrum when they wouldn't.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 17:18
Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 17:13
Guest wrote:

DA. I thing both tracks will probably be good. But MS tends to prefer the songs they have more creative input in since they’re both credited. During Mic On they said that 1,2,3 Eoi was their favorite and that was the song they were both credited for lol.
Yes I thought so too, and it's understandable tbh as they invested something more in those songs. I'm very curious to hear what both songs sound like but I have a feeling I'm also gonna like Chico Malo more.
Also does this mean the vampire concept thing isn't true since Yong considers that Byul spoiled too much by revealing the 9 tailed fox thing, but she herself didn't?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 17:35
Guest wrote:
same. and I didn't demand from strangers on the internet to spoon feed me info and then started crying and threw a tantrum when they wouldn't.
Bruh. Not to defend a random stranger on the internet. But nobody cried and threw a tantrum. A new moo probably found this thread and asked around for info on mb. And tbh seemed blown away from her gayness (all of us have when we saw mb for the first time)

Suggest you tone down your intolerance for new fans looking for info on the girls and stop labeling everyone a troll. It only derails the thread and nothing more.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 17:47
Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 17:35
Guest wrote:
Bruh. Not to defend a random stranger on the internet. But nobody cried and threw a tantrum. A new moo probably found this thread and asked around for info on mb. And tbh seemed blown away from her gayness (all of us have when we saw mb for the first time)

Suggest you tone down your intolerance for new fans looking for info on the girls and stop labeling everyone a troll. It only derails the thread and nothing more.
All good, but we all were a noob long time ago and bet none of us thought this wpuld be a nice place to ask a question like that. That's the sus thing plis when they considered reading a thread isn't the way to go.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 21:21
?
The person followed up I think:

I don't speak Malay? but Google translate says it's "like how can the verse “I'm happy now with you because you're the one who does all the work” to “I'm happy now because I'm with you” idk if that's just me tho. they have a real, genuine and loving ship, there's no need to overdo it ?"

But like, I don't know which translator they're complain

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 21:39
Guest wrote:
?

I don't speak Malay? but Google translate says it's "like how can the verse “I'm happy now with you because you're the one who does all the work” to “I'm happy now because I'm with you” idk if that's just me tho. they have a real, genuine and loving ship, there's no need to overdo it ?"

Sa hit post accidentally, to finish:

I don't know which translation they're complaining about but Luna's here makes it look like the words spoken were the first phrase but the video actually added a caption with the second phrase:

And the MMM video team often add words on screen like that, sometimes something cute but usually more sassy, and not just for Moonsun but other members too. So I'm not sure why this person was so bothered.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
?

Both phrases were mentioned in the video. Not sure what that person is complaining about tbh

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 22:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
?

Both phrases were mentioned in the video. Not sure what that person is complaining about tbh
DA
Yeah I really don't get what their issues is, both sentences are in the video, one was said by Moonbyul and one was written in the caption. Maybe they saw a translation that didn't mention the second phrase was the caption, but it's still not that big of a deal Imo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So they just announced that the limited edition version of the Mamamoo+ album will be available for sale again at 3 PM March 20th (tomorrow). Does that mean it will be available on the usual websites?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 02:11
So they just announced that the limited edition version of the Mamamoo+ album will be available for sale again at 3 PM March 20th (tomorrow). Does that mean it will be available on the usual websites?
I might be wrong but I think it’s gonna be available on the official shop only

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do you guys think there will be another (secret) outfit in the MV tomorrow or it will just be the one traditional outfit the whole video?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 20:59
Do you guys think there will be another (secret) outfit in the MV tomorrow or it will just be the one traditional outfit the whole video?
I am banking on the one outfit since usually we'd get different outfits among the teasers and photos if there are multiple. At least that's how I feel. It'd be cool if there's more or if it somehow connects to the title track. So far it just seems like a single set and styling, maybe to emphasize the act 1 scene 1 thing. It seems like there's many more outfits from the blurred album previews so I would assume they went all out with the title track instead.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Where are those fuckers who gaslight us into believing that rbw could not book bigger venues for mmm asia leg tour because they were not sure they would sell out ?! and also it was okay for rbw to drop asia tours venues and dates randomly AND also that it all normal ??? like fuck, am so angry. Bastards stole not only larger venues except manila from mmm but also from the fans. Yes, this amounts to crying over spilt milk but am sure looking at how the us tour has dates announced and big venues being announced most asian moos are going to feel the burn

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I for real was not expecting them to book a venue that size. And for a us stop that's amongst eight other stops? Did RBW/organizer actually check mmm's popularity in the US or are they just basing it off Twice or RV? Because mmm's popularity is sadly but def not on par those two. Is there even a US fanbase for MMM? I'm worried about this.

Same
Reactions:

Post by Same »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 07:32

I for real was not expecting them to book a venue that size. And for a us stop that's amongst eight other stops? Did RBW/organizer actually check mmm's popularity in the US or are they just basing it off Twice or RV? Because mmm's popularity is sadly but def not on par those two. Is there even a US fanbase for MMM? I'm worried about this.
SA. I have the impression that a lot of US moos are multis, like with DC and 2x. DC is currently on tour right now, and 2x is expected to go on a US tour as well. I saw a lot of reactions on Reddit from casual listeners saying they want to go but they also want to save up money for their ults.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 06:45
Where are those fuckers who gaslight us into believing that rbw could not book bigger venues for mmm asia leg tour because they were not sure they would sell out ?! and also it was okay for rbw to drop asia tours venues and dates randomly AND also that it all normal ??? like fuck, am so angry. Bastards stole not only larger venues except manila from mmm but also from the fans. Yes, this amounts to crying over spilt milk but am sure looking at how the us tour has dates announced and big venues being announced most asian moos are going to feel the burn
As a fellow SE Asian, I understand your anger but I think you're failing to see the difference in that they had separate organizers for each Asian country. Whereas here in US, they just have one.

Brntsun
Reactions:

Post by Brntsun »

Has Rbw gone total nuts ? I mean 5k for Hong Kong and 20k for a single city in US ? Wtf is their logic

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Brntsun wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 07:50
Has Rbw gone total nuts ? I mean 5k for Hong Kong and 20k for a single city in US ? Wtf is their logic
Ikr! Like, how did they get to that number? Did a lot of the 5th moomoo fan club sales come from US vs Asia?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This won't end well. 20k each in 9 cities is crazy. They can MAYBE sell out in NYC and LA but the other cities? No fucking way.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Oh wow 20k is surely a surprising number. But Oakland is close to San Francisco, another big hub, and only 1hr flight/6hr drive away from LA. Not a bad commute by american standard tbh. So stay on the positive side guys :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I was surprised by the size of the venue but maybe not all will be the same capacity. I expected 15k-20k for New York and LA. Let’s all hope we’ll get a repeat of the ph concert in the us. They all seemed so happy at the reception they got there.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Everyone on my tl talking about getting divorce instead of wedding night. :lol:
I really like the song. The little tease of ggbb we got at the end sounds like it could be a fun track.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Brntsun wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 07:50
I mean this has been their plan for over 3 years. And 3 years ago, I think they could have pulled off these venues with them getting closed to sold out. Might have taken a little promotion or a *current* big hit (like HIP) but they could manage. Now that the group has lost some popularity among the gp and doesn't have a new title track that's a universal hit, this is overly ambitious at best. Like I'm still here posting once every few months. I've bought albums. Joined fancafe back in the day and yet I'm not totally sure if I'm going and I'm more a fan than most you'll find stateside. There's time to rethink some of the venues and they should.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hwasa Goibal is a genuinely fucking pathetic fanbases. Moving exactly the same way we discussed here before. Purposefully not posting certain of Hwasa’s ig stories

Hwasa is cheering Moonsun on her ig but crickets from Hwasa Global who posted nothing. If Hwasa was posting a cheering post for anyone else they would post it

Other fanbases for other artists NEVER skip over ig stories just because they don’t like the content. But Hwasa global is different

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ever since they posted every single one of Hassan’s guests on the Hwasa show but refused to post anything about Mamamoo being her guests (they even listed about the other dudes who guested that ep) I have lost all respect for them

Like I get they’re not a fan of the group. But to blatantly ignore Hwasa’s own guests or posts is really sad. I honestly never seen a fanbase like them. I hope Hwasa sees them for what they are

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 09:40
Everyone on my tl talking about getting divorce instead of wedding night. :lol:
I really like the song. The little tease of ggbb we got at the end sounds like it could be a fun track.
The MV was wild. Felt like a fever dream or an AU :nervous: MS really do love to feed fans. I wish I was that type of fan. I can understand why they break their bank accounts for them I guess.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

*hwasa’s

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yeah HG can be a bit petty. It’s kind of sad because really Hyejin is such a softie and kind person. She deserves better

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Cannot believe moonsun manages to release an MV that shut both queerbaiter accusations and het anons on this thread. A very tasteful mv and with functional brain, we know they singing about each other as bad guys.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hwasa will always choose her group and that will make hg admins mad but whatever

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The only update acc for Hwasa you should follow. The person running it is one of the biggest sweethearts I’ve run into my years on mootwt btw

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

that song is actially fire. I like it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I swear that Hg anti has been screaming into the void about that account since that twitter handle was active. :eyeroll: Like I can't trust what any hate follower is saying because that in itself is unhinged. As long as that account isn't oddly obsessed in a creepy way or a danger to Hyejin, IDC if they skip some stories

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Nah i’m the second person that posted, agreeing with them (check my ip) and I agree it’s really petty for hg to be moving like that. You don’t ignore a huge part of your artist like that . They don’t have to post updates for group music or appearances. But ignoring a guest on Hwasa’s show. Ignoring her ig stories. It’s mad weird

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Focusing on the positive it’s really sweet to see Hyejinnie support her members. She’s such a cutie. Hopefully Wheein next too

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 09:56
Cannot believe moonsun manages to release an MV that shut both queerbaiter accusations and het anons on this thread. A very tasteful mv and with functional brain, we know they singing about each other as bad guys.
The song was absolutely amazing! I don't thing GGBB is gonna be able to top it for me, but I'm really glad they're giving both an MV.
Also yeah it looks like it's more of a divorce than a wedding :lol: and each is singing about the other as the "bad guy" from their perspective (I hate how the subs on the MV use "he" though when it's actually gender neutral) overall wonderful song and MV I'm really happy with this.
PS: We have a new song and gorgeous MV that just dropped not even 2H ago why are we fighting about HG instead of celebrating/discussing that? Fuck HG and who cares what they post! but Hwasa is as sweet as always <3

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 10:30
Guest wrote:
The song was absolutely amazing! I don't thing GGBB is gonna be able to top it for me, but I'm really glad they're giving both an MV.
Also yeah it looks like it's more of a divorce than a wedding :lol: and each is singing about the other as the "bad guy" from their perspective (I hate how the subs on the MV use "he" though when it's actually gender neutral) overall wonderful song and MV I'm really happy with this.
PS: We have a new song and gorgeous MV that just dropped not even 2H ago why are we fighting about HG instead of celebrating/discussing that? Fuck HG and who cares what they post! but Hwasa is as sweet as always <3
Are the lyrics really gender neutral?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 10:34
Guest wrote:
21 Mar 2023, 10:30
Guest wrote:
Are the lyrics really gender neutral?
Yes, title too in korean. Of course you can't translate that in spanish sadly.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They look so good :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

love how she literally only corrected her gender

Comment: Moonbyul is Solar's bf