Mamamoo; korean girl group

Reactions:

Re: Mamamoo; korean girl group

Post by Guest »

Yeah the supreme girlfriednism of those pictures made me realize instantly Byul took them even without the confirmation from people who saw them.

Whether you believe they’re a thing or not you have to admit there is such palpable love in every picture Byul takes of her. You don’t take pictures like that of someone unless they mean something to you

Also Hyejin is such a sweetheart. You can see her feet in the picture beside Wheein’s that Wheein posted. And she’s most certainly the one who took Wheein’s pics. The reactor couple saw them together right around the time they saw byul.

But Hyejin hasn’t been in the recent pictures and isn’t posting on it. I think she’s trying to avoid any of the rabid knetz attacking the other girls. Since the hate hasn’t quieted and is still continuing. I think she doesn’t want there to be any nasty comments under their ig’s with her in the picture or them on her ig

My Hyejinnie 😭😭😭😭

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Cute :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2023, 22:04
Yeah the supreme girlfriednism of those pictures made me realize instantly Byul took them even without the confirmation from people who saw them.

Whether you believe they’re a thing or not you have to admit there is such palpable love in every picture Byul takes of her. You don’t take pictures like that of someone unless they mean something to you

Also Hyejin is such a sweetheart. You can see her feet in the picture beside Wheein’s that Wheein posted. And she’s most certainly the one who took Wheein’s pics. The reactor couple saw them together right around the time they saw byul.

But Hyejin hasn’t been in the recent pictures and isn’t posting on it. I think she’s trying to avoid any of the rabid knetz attacking the other girls. Since the hate hasn’t quieted and is still continuing. I think she doesn’t want there to be any nasty comments under their ig’s with her in the picture or them on her ig

My Hyejinnie 😭😭😭😭
But the girls still post hyejin pics in their latest content.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2023, 00:22

<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>twitter</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>xmarzbs</span><span>/</span><span>status</span><span>/</span><span>1660778536888573952</span></a>
This is another level adorable

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I noticed it she gestured towards her and thought it was cute but didn’t mention it because I didn’t want to be called delulu

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

From the reaction on Yong’s face she found it cute too. I feel like they’re really enjoying their time in the usa

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Fan messages from today’s concert

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They look so good as cowgirls. They seem to be having fun especially ms.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I wonder what they’ll get up by the time they get to cali :lol:

I think I saw Hwasa kiss Solar on the cheek during wind flower not sure cause the stream was super blurry

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2023, 03:05

I think I saw Hwasa kiss Solar on the cheek during wind flower not sure cause the stream was super blurry
I wanna know what the fuck is in Nashville air cause Solar in that freaking top is bringing me close to insanity

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2023, 03:34
Guest wrote:

I wanna know what the fuck is in Nashville air cause Solar in that freaking top is bringing me close to insanity

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Solar with her diy tops trying to kill us all

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Cute

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2023, 04:39
Solar with her diy tops trying to kill us all
Wdym trying?? She's succeeding. Woman doesn't let me rest

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2023, 00:22

aww this is really really cute

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 May 2023, 22:04

My Hyejinnie 😭😭😭😭
Honestly I don't think it's that deep with Hyejin. She doesn't care about those idiots. If she did she wouldn't have doubled down at the new york show . And she literally flashed a whole crowd of people her bra/boobs last night. She's an unbothered queen.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Besides Hwasa's flash and Solar's whole outfit, honorable mention to Whee-in-those-shorts

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Solar and Moonbyul having a mini standoff where Solar gestures from Byul’s chest down down until MB pretends to shoot her then Yong pretends to be shot in the heart

Hwasa flashing moomoos her bra because why not and Wheeinie playing rock paper scissors with someone in the audience :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm not trying to be a creeper but Whee booty is god and I always appreciate when she gives us a booty shorts moment :hudoin:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ohhh. It's starting :goldstar:

Also the way ppl in the qts go "make your own company" as if it's that easy lmaooo. Fans are way too naive sometimes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Just realized Byul is wearing a bolo tie. I bet they had fun buying all their western wear

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I noticed that Nashville also sold well and I think this is due in part that more and more people bought tickets closer to the concert date. Probably due to the hype too. Hope Glendale sales are good when that time comes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2023, 09:30
I noticed that Nashville also sold well and I think this is due in part that more and more people bought tickets closer to the concert date. Probably due to the hype too. Hope Glendale sales are good when that time comes.

Nashville is still the stop that sold the least tickets, but it still ended up with way better attendance than we first expected.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2023, 07:40
Yeah I don't really buy that she still hasn't decided till now. I think she's signing with a new company and they're just keeping the announcement for after the tour.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2023, 13:25
Guest wrote:
Yeah I don't really buy that she still hasn't decided till now. I think she's signing with a new company and they're just keeping the announcement for after the tour.
Lol this is rbw's copy pasta for when artists don't resign

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2023, 13:45
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
The only RBW artists who has ever reached re-sign age were Mamamoo... lol How can there even be a copy pasta

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2023, 14:02
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
The only RBW artists who has ever reached re-sign age were Mamamoo... lol How can there even be a copy pasta
Lol. Wheesa is free! Fly my babies

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2023, 14:15
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
yeah see where it got wheein

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da
I think the Vromance boys did too. Not sure what type of announcement they made about the guy who didn't renew, but it's true that this is pretty much the exact same post they made about Wheein before it was announced she wasn't renewing...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2023, 14:19
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA Whee’s freedom has left her idling on the runway for a long time now through no fault of her own. Let’s hope that things get sorted for her soon and H ends up somewhere good. (This press release absolutely points to her going elsewhere…) It doesn’t mean disbandment, the girls don’t want that, and they’ll put out music together once in a while. So long as all four are happy and able to realize whatever artistic dreams they may have, I’m a happy moo

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2023, 14:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA Whee’s freedom has left her idling on the runway for a long time now through no fault of her own. Let’s hope that things get sorted for her soon and H ends up somewhere good. (This press release absolutely points to her going elsewhere…) It doesn’t mean disbandment, the girls don’t want that, and they’ll put out music together once in a while. So long as all four are happy and able to realize whatever artistic dreams they may have, I’m a happy moo
I think wheein is idling because of the stupid ass ceo but she had good tv appearances and osts before shit hit the fan. But she seems happier after leaving rbw. Pretty sure hyejins already chosen her new agency (I still remember her and byul dissing rbw on smn)

And rbw had put out very similar pr's when wheein's contract negotiations were being discussed.

Also I am not any stock expert but would rbw's stock take a hit if hyejin doesn't renew?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2023, 14:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I think wheein is idling because of the stupid ass ceo but she had good tv appearances and osts before shit hit the fan. But she seems happier after leaving rbw. Pretty sure hyejins already chosen her new agency (I still remember her and byul dissing rbw on smn)

And rbw had put out very similar pr's when wheein's contract negotiations were being discussed.

Also I am not any stock expert but would rbw's stock take a hit if hyejin doesn't renew?
Stock hit wouldn't be much. Not that the stock is doing any well that a hit would matter :p

Just sad that post this amazing world tour mmm might be entering their girls generation Era Where we don't know when the next ot4 cb would happen and all the girls would be busy with their solos

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2023, 15:00
Guest wrote:
23 May 2023, 14:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Stock hit wouldn't be much. Not that the stock is doing any well that a hit would matter :p

Just sad that post this amazing world tour mmm might be entering their girls generation Era Where we don't know when the next ot4 cb would happen and all the girls would be busy with their solos
Not sure if anything changed but Byul said a few weeks ago that there won't be any new solo album from her until next year. Her and Solar are planning to release a full album this year though. So I guess it will be Wheesa solo stuff and MMM+.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
X2. I hope hwasa gets a better offer and saner ceo in whichever agency she chooses. And if she stays in rbw I hope to god she bargains her ass off for a good deal. She's already quite big in Korea just needs some agency to promote her properly

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2023, 07:46
"I'm in love, it's all about you"

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

she didn't but still a cute moment between them all

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

There’s already plans that include the entire group upcoming so don’t worry about Ahh of that. Not that one should if they actually listened to Hyejin for even a moment. Yes I’m talking about her akgaes

Anyway rbw approached it differently this time according to what I heard. A lot less push and a lot more wait and space. Hyejin has a lot of leverage but my info is a few weeks old so I don’t know what current decisions have been finalized. I’m talking details. Side note even though it’s a long while before her contract is up there is a company interested in Byul who have tried to reach out to build some bridges ahead of contract negotiation time. I don’t see her going anywhere without Yong though. All of them are focused on keeping the group going anyway so don’t worry about that

There is the question also of some songs that’s been recorded that are unreleased. Would love to see those see the light of day this year. One of them was supposed to be released in 2021 but was kept back and reworked and is so quality that multiple companies have tried to buy it off rbw. Internally everyone talks about it as a sure hit

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2023, 18:10
There’s already plans that include the entire group upcoming so don’t worry about Ahh of that. Not that one should if they actually listened to Hyejin for even a moment. Yes I’m talking about her akgaes

Anyway rbw approached it differently this time according to what I heard. A lot less push and a lot more wait and space. Hyejin has a lot of leverage but my info is a few weeks old so I don’t know what current decisions have been finalized. I’m talking details. Side note even though it’s a long while before her contract is up there is a company interested in Byul who have tried to reach out to build some bridges ahead of contract negotiation time. I don’t see her going anywhere without Yong though. All of them are focused on keeping the group going anyway so don’t worry about that

There is the question also of some songs that’s been recorded that are unreleased. Would love to see those see the light of day this year. One of them was supposed to be released in 2021 but was kept back and reworked and is so quality that multiple companies have tried to buy it off rbw. Internally everyone talks about it as a sure hit
Was this song meant for a Hyejin solo or was it for the whole group?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2023, 18:22
Guest wrote:

Through the history of it being reworked it shifted from a group/solo/group a few times

I don’t know the details of what the exact order is or what the intended as when first written. Just that at least a few companies have tried to buy it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Interesting thanks for sharing

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Just a note, because memory is fragile, apparently. We had the same article about Hyejin in 2021 and weeks later a new one announcing she renewed. With Wheein was really different bevause we got rumours left and right at the end and the deal she was negotiating was her group contract, which was made in a very positive light.

Point is, this article really doesn't tell anything different from what we already know that should be happening or what we already lived with hyejin and moonsun in 2020/2021.

Good to hear about that hit that rbw isn't selling. Hopefully, the hwasun song also gets a green light.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Buy one get one free package deal is forever :wub: Moonsun makes me so goddamn happy

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2023, 18:25
Guest wrote:
23 May 2023, 18:22
Guest wrote:

Through the history of it being reworked it shifted from a group/solo/group a few times

I don’t know the details of what the exact order is or what the intended as when first written. Just that at least a few companies have tried to buy it
I hope it still gets released for an OT4 cb if not this year, then next year 🙏

Guest0512
Reactions:

Post by Guest0512 »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2023, 19:14
Just a note, because memory is fragile, apparently. We had the same article about Hyejin in 2021 and weeks later a new one announcing she renewed. With Wheein was really different bevause we got rumours left and right at the end and the deal she was negotiating was her group contract, which was made in a very positive light.

Point is, this article really doesn't tell anything different from what we already know that should be happening or what we already lived with hyejin and moonsun in 2020/2021.

Good to hear about that hit that rbw isn't selling. Hopefully, the hwasun song also gets a green light.
Thanks for sharing! Whatever decision she makes, I’m still sure of OT4! Btw, I know this is not a ms thread.. but any insights on ms?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

That contract negotiations news really helped to change the focus from the university event, a good thing.