Mamamoo; korean girl group

Reactions:

Re: Mamamoo; korean girl group

Post by Guest »

I sincerely doubt there will be drag performances tbh. And unsurprisingly herSolqr persona is different than her usual self, that's how the idol world works. Look at how Hwasa acts on stage versus her usual self. Very different

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2024, 14:22
Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2024, 12:27
Da, using spoiler to start cleaning. It's obvious the trolls are being triggered by the mere mention of moonsun being extremely close. You're the ones who can't stop making it about shipping, when people are just alluding to their relationship and how beautiful it is to always share with each other their art. The ones being sensitive aren't shippers here.

I think the day when you can ask peole to stop commenting about moonsun friendship will be the day when they stop bringing each other into their life, lucky for most of us, that looks like another life.

Colours going strong so far, Yongsun never plays with her music.
LOL. STFU desperate anon projecting hard on 2 people who you don't know anything about. Let people appreciate their music individually, ya'll find every little far fetched piece of info and rush to connect pieces for your shipping. No one is stopping your defensive asses from shipping, but ship when there's enough evidence (ms give us enough on their own lol) we don't need people acting desperate when focus should be on their solo album releases.
:rofl:
The only defensive one is you. Are you okay? Seriously? What's wrong with you that you have a stroke everytime someone posts the smallest shipping comment. Stop junior modding and let people post whatever the fuck the want, weirdo. The fact that you refuse to ignore posts that clearly aren't of interest to you says a lot about your mental health. Touch grass or get therapy or something.

QTFJ3
Reactions:

Post by QTFJ3 »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2024, 14:06

da
A bit of self reflection would help you a lot. You are disrupting a normal conversation everytime people dare to talk about Moonsun. That's weird and borderline mentally ill. Nobody is defensiv but you at this time. We know that they run songs by each other. Byul decided on Honey being the title song for Face for example and it is true what the anon said that Solar knew every single little detail of 6equence and even took over explaining the album on 2 different occasions. So stfu and stop trying sweep simple facts under the rug because you can't handle it. You must be so new to the fandom or deliberately trolling bc girl... it's getting embarrassing.
DA. I take issue with "decided". Byul may have advocated for Honey, but the final decision rests on Yong. Similar to how even though Touchin&Movin was also Yong's pick, I would not presume that Byul picked T&M as the TT because of that. Please don't reduce Yong or Byul their respective agency in order to push a shipping agenda.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

QTFJ3 wrote:
20 Apr 2024, 02:01
Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2024, 14:06

da
A bit of self reflection would help you a lot. You are disrupting a normal conversation everytime people dare to talk about Moonsun. That's weird and borderline mentally ill. Nobody is defensiv but you at this time. We know that they run songs by each other. Byul decided on Honey being the title song for Face for example and it is true what the anon said that Solar knew every single little detail of 6equence and even took over explaining the album on 2 different occasions. So stfu and stop trying sweep simple facts under the rug because you can't handle it. You must be so new to the fandom or deliberately trolling bc girl... it's getting embarrassing.
DA. I take issue with "decided". Byul may have advocated for Honey, but the final decision rests on Yong. Similar to how even though Touchin&Movin was also Yong's pick, I would not presume that Byul picked T&M as the TT because of that. Please don't reduce Yong or Byul their respective agency in order to push a shipping agenda.
We all know they run things by each other but they have the final say. Anon should’ve worded that differently but we all know what they meant. They both support each other.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I like house music and have a few cunty songs on Spotify so I’m glad she took this direction bc I also love bada boom. I didn’t love what we’ve heard of colors so far but I’m hoping it’ll grow on me and I’ll love the full song. I had no idea what she was saying when I first saw the clip and now that I do know I still don’t really get the meaning but music isn’t always about meaning sometimes it’s just fun. Although she does seem to have a lot of meaning in this song saying it’s about self love and diversity. The video looks like it’ll be fun. I’m just surprised it’s gotten so much attention with just that little preview and I really hope it gets even more attention once it’s out. I think it was a good choice as a title track cause it’s obviously got people talking. Working with house of, I forgot the name but you know, that was also a good call. The thing about Yong is that she does all of this because she wants to, because she’s passionate about it, that’s part of what I love about her. It’s not just trend based. Seeing these assholes from other fanbases on Twitter already getting so pressed about the hype, accusing her of pink money. Yong has always been supportive and shown interest in drag and vogueing. I’d love for her to get so much more love from the gay male community in sk. It’s funny cause she has so many irl friends who are but as far as fanbase I don’t see much gay men for mamamoo as a whole. We have the queens of queens who can belt out, who are funny, charming, talented. In Yong’s case she has such a vision for and love of theatrics. And she’s super straight to the point, awesome leader, badass. It’s everything gay men typically love in women who “mother” and I love how even she knows she’s mothering lol.

I have a feeling, call me crazy, but I think we’re going to be shocked when this album comes out. I’m hopeful that there’s going to be something in it whether lyrics or mv that is going to be very boldly gay. Not supportive ally but instead making it clear she’s part of the community. We’ll see.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Colors isn't the title track though. It's "But I". I think thst was a grest decision, because even though Colors is totally changing already the way everybody see her, Solar in the end is a whole performer including amazing vocals, so I'm glad she's showing both, her wild side and her more traditional artistic side.

It's a good direction.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

We haven’t heard But I yet maybe that one is bold too

I think Byul mentioned there’s rapping too. When I first heard Honey the rapping was the only part I didn’t like but it grew on me. I love that song.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Todays the start of hwasa fan tour and I’m excited and interested to see what she’s doing. Just seeen someone share her parents are in the audience how bloody sweet - makes me emotional when I know their parents attend they must be so proud. What the girls have accomplished it’s one for the movies

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Pain me to say it, but that was anticlimactic. Used to be fun, now it feels...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hwasa absolutely killed her first fan tour stop. Loved seeing them all and their solo tours and all the videos and hwasa is no exception - super proud to be a moo today all 3 of them having a show today - loved how she really did show it was a fan tour very interacting - her dancing has gotten so good and her energy 😍

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Apr 2024, 22:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da, using spoiler to start cleaning. It's obvious the trolls are being triggered by the mere mention of moonsun being extremely close. You're the ones who can't stop making it about shipping, when people are just alluding to their relationship and how beautiful it is to always share with each other their art. The ones being sensitive aren't shippers here.

I think the day when you can ask peole to stop commenting about moonsun friendship will be the day when they stop bringing each other into their life, lucky for most of us, that looks like another life.

LOL. STFU desperate anon projecting hard on 2 people who you don't know anything about. Let people appreciate their music individually, ya'll find every little far fetched piece of info and rush to connect pieces for your shipping. No one is stopping your defensive asses from shipping, but ship when there's enough evidence (ms give us enough on their own lol) we don't need people acting desperate when focus should be on their solo album releases.
The only defensive one is you. Are you okay? Seriously? What's wrong with you that you have a stroke everytime someone posts the smallest shipping comment. Stop junior modding and let people post whatever the fuck the want, weirdo. The fact that you refuse to ignore posts that clearly aren't of interest to you says a lot about your mental health. Touch grass or get therapy or something.
DA. This has gotten annoying now. On every page you are fighting random anons who call you out on shipping and you resort to name calling. Literally every single page you are arguing with anons and calling people trollS. Take your own advice and ignore what anons post and don't fucking ruin the thread with petty arguments over a ship. Solar has dropped her gay anthem, byul's getting her own mini waterbomb on in every city. Hwasa's fancon should be called unholy tits, wheein is killing it on her own tour. Let's talk about the girls music and activities and fawn over their bond when they give us something, knowing ms they will (they have never disappointed) so please stop your arguing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anon above was right about But I being more vocal heavy. I love the fact that she's showcasing both sides of hers.
Also is she wearing a wedding band ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2024, 17:51
Anon above was right about But I being more vocal heavy. I love the fact that she's showcasing both sides of hers.
Also is she wearing a wedding band ?

Glad to be right honestly. It makes for it to be a wedding ring, because of thr divorce theme mentioned in the teaser. The piano was so nice, excited

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2024, 17:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA. This has gotten annoying now. On every page you are fighting random anons who call you out on shipping and you resort to name calling. Literally every single page you are arguing with anons and calling people trollS. Take your own advice and ignore what anons post and don't fucking ruin the thread with petty arguments over a ship. Solar has dropped her gay anthem, byul's getting her own mini waterbomb on in every city. Hwasa's fancon should be called unholy tits, wheein is killing it on her own tour. Let's talk about the girls music and activities and fawn over their bond when they give us something, knowing ms they will (they have never disappointed) so please stop your arguing.
Alright, acting dumb on purpose or what? BYUL IN SOLARSIDO WAS THE REASON FOR PEOPLE TO MENTION MOONSUN CUTE RELATIONSHIP.

You're creating a problem out of nothing

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2024, 17:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Alright, acting dumb on purpose or what? BYUL IN SOLARSIDO WAS THE REASON FOR PEOPLE TO MENTION MOONSUN CUTE RELATIONSHIP.

What is wrong with people If people do ship or don’t ship it’s everyone’s personal feelings no point in arguing

Today was a great day for the girls let’s celebrate that. Clearly none of us know the girls more then they know eachother heck hwasa has chungha in her audience. We don’t know how deep their friendships are and whom they are really interacting with but it makes me happy they genuinely have friends in the industry and we probably don’t see it all

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Waittttt! Are you the same anon who was called out by hacker anon for always wanting to have the last word in ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So is Solar gonna pull a bohemian rhapsody? Cause I seem to remember on solarsido I think it might’ve been Wendy saying it had highs and lows. Byul mentioned rapping too. Honestly don’t even know what to expect but I’m excited.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

HA here, lurk here occasionally. I know exactly who is trolling and who is chronically online :) unfortunately its the same set of people.
Just don't post anymore as it spooks anons. Truth be told, these people are just kids, feel bad for them to be stuck in places like this all day long.All anons involved need to go outside, touch some grass, hype mmm on the bird app or something.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ah look the only moron we were missing is here now too

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

People are sick and tired of everything Solar does being reduced to something with Moonbyul. Like we get that you think they're OTP and have been together forever. But let's celebrate Solar for her accomplishment, damn. It's like the whole pizza gate crap all over again. If Wheein and Hwasa aren't reduced to their friendship for over a decade, why do people keep doing it regarding Solar and her stuff? And it's never when Moonbyul releases anything. It's always this incessant need whenever Solar has something going on for her, for some anons to constantly interject Moonbyul in it. Talking about Moonbyul decided "Honey" should be the title track, like be fucking forreal right now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2024, 18:14
So is Solar gonna pull a bohemian rhapsody? Cause I seem to remember on solarsido I think it might’ve been Wendy saying it had highs and lows. Byul mentioned rapping too. Honestly don’t even know what to expect but I’m excited.
Rapping was for Color, not 'But I'.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2024, 18:33
People are sick and tired of everything Solar does being reduced to something with Moonbyul. Like we get that you think they're OTP and have been together forever. But let's celebrate Solar for her accomplishment, damn. It's like the whole pizza gate crap all over again. If Wheein and Hwasa aren't reduced to their friendship for over a decade, why do people keep doing it regarding Solar and her stuff? And it's never when Moonbyul releases anything. It's always this incessant need whenever Solar has something going on for her, for some anons to constantly interject Moonbyul in it. Talking about Moonbyul decided "Honey" should be the title track, like be fucking forreal right now.
This isn't what happened though. People was commenting about how both of them are always aware and supporting of each other works and then you had the hater anon explaining how that was a shipper commenting. It was all because Byul appeared in the teaser, people didn't suddenly feel like bringing Byul without reason. And there is an ongoing conversation about Yong's comeback too, you can actually comment it that without shading people who are enjoying Solarsido.

I don't know why you're all so triggered, when the "decided honey" comment was all about how Yong always asks which song is better for title and Byul does the same thing to her.

Wheesa barely see each other and show less of that together, so unsure how you compare that sort of thing. Common sense, people.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2024, 18:14
Colors had the rap, but I also think But I is gonna be grandiose and given the different structure Bohrmian rhapsody is a good comparison for now. Yongsun always shows such a great creativity in her music and it's very theatrical.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So now we can’t even talk about solarsido if Byul is in it? I’m the one who talked about her because she was one of the people in the video and I found her comments about the song interesting. She was also the only one who listened to colors. I also mentioned how they both know a lot of details about each other’s work. How is that inappropriate? They’re friends and colleagues. Whether some people think they’re in a rs or not doesn’t make what I said untrue. Also I don’t understand why some people thinking they might be together bothers some of you so much? I also don’t get coming to a lesbian board of all places to complain about people hoping someone is gay.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2024, 19:53
So now we can’t even talk about solarsido if Byul is in it? I’m the one who talked about her because she was one of the people in the video and I found her comments about the song interesting. She was also the only one who listened to colors. I also mentioned how they both know a lot of details about each other’s work. How is that inappropriate? They’re friends and colleagues. Whether some people think they’re in a rs or not doesn’t make what I said untrue. Also I don’t understand why some people thinking they might be together bothers some of you so much? I also don’t get coming to a lesbian board of all places to complain about people hoping someone is gay.
No one said that. The annoyance began when someone stated that Solar wanted to use any reason to get her most important person on her YT channel. I think there's a lot of Solar fans that may think she'll date a woman, or maybe she won't, but they don't care to always see shipping stuff come up regarding Solar and MB. To each their own. It seems that people want to celebrate Solar without hearing "MB this or MB that".

I do think it's fair if people speculate on sexuality but they may not necessarily believe the two are together. It's up to whatever you believe.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2024, 20:13
Guest wrote:
No one said that. The annoyance began when someone stated that Solar wanted to use any reason to get her most important person on her YT channel. I think there's a lot of Solar fans that may think she'll date a woman, or maybe she won't, but they don't care to always see shipping stuff come up regarding Solar and MB. To each their own. It seems that people want to celebrate Solar without hearing "MB this or MB that".

I do think it's fair if people speculate on sexuality but they may not necessarily believe the two are together. It's up to whatever you believe.
You make it sound like the fact that Byul is one if not the most important person for her was something that fans believe when it's been reiterated time and time again by Yongsun.

Byul qas on Solarsido talking about two new songs, she was the one who talked about Colors, the new song we were trying to hype. It's normal she gets mentioned. Get over it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2024, 20:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You make it sound like the fact that Byul is one if not the most important person for her was something that fans believe when it's been reiterated time and time again by Yongsun.

Byul qas on Solarsido talking about two new songs, she was the one who talked about Colors, the new song we were trying to hype. It's normal she gets mentioned. Get over it.
I mean idc. I just put what I saw. I'm just here for these women and their music.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Holy shit 24k likes for this!?? 😳

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I need their fucking subunit rn

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2024, 20:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I mean idc. I just put what I saw. I'm just here for these women and their music.
Then stop fucking inserting yourself in conversation that don't interest you, weirdo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2024, 18:08
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Waittttt! Are you the same anon who was called out by hacker anon for always wanting to have the last word in ?
da
No they weren't. If you want I can expose you for your constant instigating tho. Touch grass, that's all imma say.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2024, 21:22
Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2024, 20:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Then stop fucking inserting yourself in conversation that don't interest you, weirdo.
The hell? What's your issue? You know what, have the day you deserve. I won't fight with you over this.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2024, 21:07

Best thing about this is that the person who posted it is not a moo and legit thinks Moonsun are together just from the little that they know :rofl:

And the original poster who said Yong is the least gay (their username was cut but it's not hard to find) legit thinks all of Mamamoo are het, even Byul, and took serious offense on people's reaction to their tweet :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

That just reminded me of when mmm+ was announced and non moos thought it was dating news. :lol: Saw a bunch of people wishing them the best on their rs.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2024, 22:24
Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2024, 21:07

Best thing about this is that the person who posted it is not a moo and legit thinks Moonsun are together just from the little that they know :rofl:

And the original poster who said Yong is the least gay (their username was cut but it's not hard to find) legit thinks all of Mamamoo are het, even Byul, and took serious offense on people's reaction to their tweet :rofl:
Of course OP took an offense, they literally wrote: "btw, none of them is a deviant, deal with it".

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You annoying defensive solo ass can’t tell that post is just op being jokingly saying ????? All this drama because of that??? Fcking weirdos!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2024, 18:50
Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2024, 18:33
This isn't what happened though. People was commenting about how both of them are always aware and supporting of each other works and then you had the hater anon explaining how that was a shipper commenting. It was all because Byul appeared in the teaser, people didn't suddenly feel like bringing Byul without reason. And there is an ongoing conversation about Yong's comeback too, you can actually comment it that without shading people who are enjoying Solarsido.

I don't know why you're all so triggered, when the "decided honey" comment was all about how Yong always asks which song is better for title and Byul does the same thing to her.

Wheesa barely see each other and show less of that together, so unsure how you compare that sort of thing. Common sense, people.
DA. Word choice matters. 'Decided' is not the correct term, 'advised' is more suitable because it did not take away the power from Yong. If you didn't understand the nuance before, then I hope you do now because this is related to why non-shippers dislike shippers who only view Byul and Yong as one half of the ship, and not as their own person. Take note that I said only - if you ship but don't reduce them to just that, then this crtiticism doesn't apply to you.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Apr 2024, 21:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da
No they weren't. If you want I can expose you for your constant instigating tho. Touch grass, that's all imma say.
Reported for doxxing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Apr 2024, 15:13
She looks stunning in every picture that’s been released so far.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Apr 2024, 11:33
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da
Reported for doxxing.
:fool: literally negative IQ :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da
Reported for doxxing.
Good job anon

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
21 Apr 2024, 18:15
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da
Reported for doxxing.
Good job anon
I wish that anon was banned, they are junior modding this thread so hard.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I want to discuss something, but it's scary, because you always make everything weird :tinfoil: hopefully you just skip if you don't have anything useful to say.

Here we go, I was watching fancams and clips from Hwasa's fanmeet and something that really stuck with me is how she mentioned again her desire to create a really expensive show and music but be free for fans to attend/consume, this was in relation to a question about what would she do if she wins the lottery or something like that. This isn't the first time she mentions this sort of thing and honestly, I think that it's probably a lot on her mind lately then, which means she's probably having trouble to get resources for her ideas and even learning the hard way this is a business and no matter how good your intention could be, nothing works without money. I feel a lot of things in terms of what the mindset means, the first one is I'm annoyed by how just now she's learning this, because when they did the Netflix show and actually had almost infinite money to create a big stage, moonsun were the only ones all up for that idea, but wheesa wanted a small thing, and it's gonna irk me forever, like they literally had to make an agreement and go for a middle ground, instead of using all the money. It feels annoying that just now she realized the potential.

My second general feeling is that this could mean the whole fanmeet tour is just a way to get money and resources for her next comeback. The whole thing is rough at times and even the setlist is very much known at this point, not really different from her festival appearances. So, it does make sense to me that it's just a quick money grab in that sense and I don't know how to process that, it's not bad, but still weird. I wish Hwasa can learn a lot, but realizing she's been living without much thought apparently business wise is big for me. There, end of my rant. ignore if you can't be civil.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
22 Apr 2024, 01:31
I want to discuss something, but it's scary, because you always make everything weird :tinfoil: hopefully you just skip if you don't have anything useful to say.

Here we go, I was watching fancams and clips from Hwasa's fanmeet and something that really stuck with me is how she mentioned again her desire to create a really expensive show and music but be free for fans to attend/consume, this was in relation to a question about what would she do if she wins the lottery or something like that. This isn't the first time she mentions this sort of thing and honestly, I think that it's probably a lot on her mind lately then, which means she's probably having trouble to get resources for her ideas and even learning the hard way this is a business and no matter how good your intention could be, nothing works without money. I feel a lot of things in terms of what the mindset means, the first one is I'm annoyed by how just now she's learning this, because when they did the Netflix show and actually had almost infinite money to create a big stage, moonsun were the only ones all up for that idea, but wheesa wanted a small thing, and it's gonna irk me forever, like they literally had to make an agreement and go for a middle ground, instead of using all the money. It feels annoying that just now she realized the potential.

My second general feeling is that this could mean the whole fanmeet tour is just a way to get money and resources for her next comeback. The whole thing is rough at times and even the setlist is very much known at this point, not really different from her festival appearances. So, it does make sense to me that it's just a quick money grab in that sense and I don't know how to process that, it's not bad, but still weird. I wish Hwasa can learn a lot, but realizing she's been living without much thought apparently business wise is big for me. There, end of my rant. ignore if you can't be civil.
The last person hurting for money would be Hwasa and she’s also the least likely to do something to get money out of her fans when she’s done so much free stuff for us. Tin foil hat is appropriate for you.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

DA. You're entitled to your opnion but imo, this is an uncharitable way to view Hwasa. I took it as Hyejin thinking back to how her younger self would not have been able to afford to attend fan events or buy merch, and therefore she wants fans who are less financially able to still enjoy those stuff.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Not one of them is hurting for money I tell ya, especially Hwasa.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

LMAO it’s funny how instead of praising hwasa for how amazing her first fan concert was we have a hater here we always knew it would happen. If you have ever followed hwasa she has always mentioned wanting to make music accessible for everyone it’s why she held a Free meet when ilmb came out - she clearly isn’t lacking in money girly lives rich. Can’t believe a troll like you had taken what she said out of context done of us can’t afford to attend any of the mamamoo shows are you expecting that any of the members could afford a free world tour - you clearly don’t like hwasa that’s fine but get off this page - ignore me if you can’t be civil standard get out clause trolls likd you use