Reactions:

Re: Mamamoo; korean girl group

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2023, 08:40
Guest wrote:
28 May 2023, 05:44
Ladies I am a changed woman. :lol:
I saw moonsun moonsunning to the max at the Chicago concert.
I saw Hwabyul fake kiss too. :$
Poor Solar panicked when Hwasa tried the same with her. After she got away from her I saw MB give her a there there pat lmao

If any of you are considering going to any of the remaining shows I recommend you do so. You won’t regret it.
I went to the Fort Worth concert, drove all the way from Houston and didn't regret it one bit. They were amazing live and I hope and pray to whatever entity that they come back to the USA after this tour is over.
Solar pinky promised they’re coming back so I’m gonna hold her to that. I can’t remember which other members also said they’ll be back too. I believe it was Byul and possibly Hwasa as well.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So glad this was the venue I went to. Btw so many gay Moonsun, Hwabyul, Hwasun, and Wheesa moments in that concert. Yong’s english carried. There was only a little bit of barking mainly for Byul. Whenever Byul rapped so many people cheered. So good. :heart:

pp6
Reactions:

Post by pp6 »

Pink panties! :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

We need more panties and bras and pride flags come on US :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I love how happy they seem lately :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do we have a ms group chat or something on twitter ? just opened an account and would love to discuss ms a bit more seriously with other moos than the usual shippy stuff we all got on our mains

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2023, 18:15
Do we have a ms group chat or something on twitter ? just opened an account and would love to discuss ms a bit more seriously with other moos than the usual shippy stuff we all got on our mains
I feel like the MS thread on the other board is perfect for that

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2023, 18:53
Guest wrote:
I’m not that poster but this place barely has any traffic to have actual discussions. An ms gc on twt would be a lot better

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2023, 19:19
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I’m not that poster but this place barely has any traffic to have actual discussions. An ms gc on twt would be a lot better
I am the OP looking for the groupchat. It seems non exist on twitter. TBH twitter gets you a weird concoction of accounts with most shipping but for fun, some seriously stalkerish accounts & others just retweeting stuff... haven't seen any actual discussions happening or the ones discussing ms are on private :(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2023, 19:32
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I am the OP looking for the groupchat. It seems non exist on twitter. TBH twitter gets you a weird concoction of accounts with most shipping but for fun, some seriously stalkerish accounts & others just retweeting stuff... haven't seen any actual discussions happening or the ones discussing ms are on private :(
X2. However I wouldn't mind interacting with serious shipper accounts too. I have seen too many accounts who make tweets to ride on the ms hype for likes and then you check their replies and they are discussing possibilities of girls dating some random dudes ... the hypocrisy I swear

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Discussion happen if someone brings up something interesting to talk about. Just wanted to point OP in that direction so it might get some more traffic besides the daily MS updates.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2023, 20:40
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Discussion happen if someone brings up something interesting to talk about. Just wanted to point OP in that direction so it might get some more traffic besides the daily MS updates.
A lot of lesbians and bisexual women avoid the l chat in general because it’s very transphobic and radfem in general. There’s a lot of lesbains who are allies who don’t like that so they avoid this place.

Trolling also drove a huge portion of lesbians away. So many don’t bother starting discussions. Twitter gc is ideal because trolls can just be removed quickly

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2023, 22:43
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
A lot of lesbians and bisexual women avoid the l chat in general because it’s very transphobic and radfem in general. There’s a lot of lesbains who are allies who don’t like that so they avoid this place.

Trolling also drove a huge portion of lesbians away. So many don’t bother starting discussions. Twitter gc is ideal because trolls can just be removed quickly
DA you obvs want to be on twitter and that’s your prerogative, but actually the ms thread on the other board is VERY well moderated. The mod is incredibly vigilant and troll posts get deleted in like five minutes at most

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 May 2023, 22:49
Guest wrote:
28 May 2023, 22:43
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA you obvs want to be on twitter and that’s your prerogative, but actually the ms thread on the other board is VERY well moderated. The mod is incredibly vigilant and troll posts get deleted in like five minutes at most
Two things. When I first read this I misunderstood I thought you meant the ms thread on here

Yes the thread in the other board is more active and well moderated. I do agree. That’s the best place for me discussion on the imoo side. It still would be ideal for a twt gc as well

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

There are closed kkt gc‘s but they’re very hard to get into. You not it need to be fluent but you must be Korean. Well at least until recently. That rule has had a few exceptions but the non Korean has to be vouched for by double the amount of people the regular Korean members are

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can I get some opinions on this

So this video on Yongkeey’s channel of Yong and Yongkeey in the park. Someone else is holding the camera obviously since Yong is playing with Yongkeey
But at like 4 seconds in someone slightly laughs and it’s a man’s voice. This I found strange. I guess she could be at the park with her sister and sisters partner

But than at about 32 seconds in you hear the voice of a much older Korean woman saying 올크 - alright-

So I guess she could be at the park with her parents?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Inret ached that concert clip with their parents and it’s 100% her mom’s voice in the park saying 올크

So the man’s laugh at the beginning is most certainly her dad. If you listen to Yong’s stories they’re over at her place a lot. My guess is Yong got them a place close to hers

Anyway rrwatching that clip reminded me of how much Byul looks like her dad lmao she got her cheekbones and face shape from him

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 May 2023, 04:12
Inret ached that concert clip with their parents and it’s 100% her mom’s voice in the park saying 올크

So the man’s laugh at the beginning is most certainly her dad. If you listen to Yong’s stories they’re over at her place a lot. My guess is Yong got them a place close to hers

Anyway rrwatching that clip reminded me of how much Byul looks like her dad lmao she got her cheekbones and face shape from him
Do you have pics ? Would love to see the resemblance

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It’s not clear because I’m zooming in on a YouTube vid which is displaying a clip in the background but you can see for yourself if you watch the YouTube concert clip for I love too from 2016

Put highest resolution than zoom in when Byul’s parents start talking

From what you can see she resembles him facially a lot

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 May 2023, 04:25
It’s not clear because I’m zooming in on a YouTube vid which is displaying a clip in the background but you can see for yourself if you watch the YouTube concert clip for I love too from 2016

Put highest resolution than zoom in when Byul’s parents start talking

From what you can see she resembles him facially a lot
Just adding you can see the top half of his face above a mask in the Moonbyul2da where she goes camping with her family too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

aww seems like Solar's sister has custody of Yongkey and she's staying with her and her husband in their new home and not with Yong.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I got my pride flag ready to be thrown on stage. It’s time to make all them men at the LA show cry. I plan to aim for Hwasa because she’ll likely take it in a heartbeat first!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 May 2023, 10:22
aww seems like Solar's sister has custody of Yongkey and she's staying with her and her husband in their new home and not with Yong.
Well solars been out of the county on tour for weeks now. We won’t really know the Yong arrangement until Yong gets back. I think they’ll probably share custody

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Solar said Yongkeey likes their older sis more but that she’ll still visit often :crybabe: :crybabe: :crybabe:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I guess it makes sense. Solars far too busy. Not only the tour but she’s already hinted at returning to the places they’re touring so there’s probably another tour next year. She’s hinted at her solo coming and more subunit and I wouldn’t be surprised if she was on more tv shows

It makes more sense for her sister to be primary and Yong can still visit Yongkeey or Yongkeey visit Yong very often

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 May 2023, 12:18
I guess it makes sense. Solars far too busy. Not only the tour but she’s already hinted at returning to the places they’re touring so there’s probably another tour next year. She’s hinted at her solo coming and more subunit and I wouldn’t be surprised if she was on more tv shows

It makes more sense for her sister to be primary and Yong can still visit Yongkeey or Yongkeey visit Yong very often
From what I've seen, most idols pets don't actually live with them but usually with their parents or siblings. So it wouldn't be unusual for that to be the case here. There are a number of idols who when they move out of their dorms they move in with their parents so they manage to be able to post about their pets often. I think the idols who actually live with their pets are mostly gen 2.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The growth. Even though their ultra clingy ass would not survive a cold war now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 May 2023, 17:15

The growth. Even though their ultra clingy ass would not survive a cold war now.
No chance. Imagine a cold war during their subunit promotions lol. But they did say they talk and solve their disagreements instead of fighting (4 hrs phonecalls)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

We already know those pics were probably taken by each other but confirmation

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

All these random sightings of moonsun and wheesa have got me thinking that kmoos are so hush hush about spotting mmm in sokor. Like no ways have these 2 not been spotted out and about there ... kmoos just be gatekeeping stuff from us imoos and gp too

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 May 2023, 13:13
All these random sightings of moonsun and wheesa have got me thinking that kmoos are so hush hush about spotting mmm in sokor. Like no ways have these 2 not been spotted out and about there ... kmoos just be gatekeeping stuff from us imoos and gp too
Yeah there’s so much they keep from us

_illusions
Reactions: 11

Post by _illusions »

i mean people have talked several times how kmoos try to protect the girls and don't like to share tea. they've known wheein's flings, hwasa gossip, and yeah a lot of ms tea, which if yall remember ba mentioned that a lot is kept hush hush. they only talk about it in korean group chats with trusted kmoos. seoul is the size of a golf ball, there's no way they haven't been seen going around, or having meals together, etc its just most koreans dont take pics or share too much anyway out of privacy concerns for celebrities, and ms try to keep it ambiguous while out regardless.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

why tf do gay twinks hate Mamamoo so much like I'm genuinely confused, a lot of them are ran by gay men. It's insane. You'd think there's solidarity but :blinkwide:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 May 2023, 03:28
why tf do gay twinks hate Mamamoo so much like I'm genuinely confused, a lot of them are ran by gay men. It's insane. You'd think there's solidarity but :blinkwide:
Stan twitters effect on human brains ought to be studied.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
31 May 2023, 03:28
gay men are still men

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I can't believe the tour is almost over already, it went by so fast.
Still bummed they're not going to Europe afterwards or even a couple of stops in Latam, I feel like we've been cheated and it wasn't really a "world tour" per se...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jun 2023, 12:05
Still bummed they're not going to Europe afterwards or even a couple of stops in Latam, I feel like we've been cheated and it wasn't really a "world tour" per se...
It’s okay anon, I hope they visit Europe/Latam in the future too. When Yong said that they’ll possibly visit more countries if the US is a success and I would say that it was since ~90% tickets were sold. But the company could just be fully incompetent too which would suck.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jun 2023, 12:34
Guest wrote:
01 Jun 2023, 12:05
It’s okay anon, I hope they visit Europe/Latam in the future too. When Yong said that they’ll possibly visit more countries if the US is a success and I would say that it was since ~90% tickets were sold. But the company could just be fully incompetent too which would suck.
I think mmm+ might just visit but depending on whether or not hyejin renews chances of ot4 visiting Latam regions is a bit slim

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Mamamoo already told every single crowd on the us tour that they would be back soon. They also said this on some asia stops

So I think a second tour is already in early stages of planning. They wouldn’t be so certain and insistent in saying that if it is wasnt true

And in an interview at start of us tour Solar said herself there’s other places in North America, Europe, South America, Africa etc they want to go

I think some members are just too busy with other things at the moment. But I think a second more expansive tour is coming. They dipped their feet in the am rifan market to gauge interest

Btw Hyejin herself is also one of the people who has said during the tour that they'll be back and with new songs and performances. In that same interview Yong talked about other counties Hyejin was talking about vision for Mamamoo mv’s etc

Anyway Mamamoo+ the rest of the year but at the end of the year or beginning of next year I think we’re getting a group comeback and the next tour

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jun 2023, 12:58
Mamamoo already told every single crowd on the us tour that they would be back soon. They also said this on some asia stops

So I think a second tour is already in early stages of planning. They wouldn’t be so certain and insistent in saying that if it is wasnt true

And in an interview at start of us tour Solar said herself there’s other places in North America, Europe, South America, Africa etc they want to go

I think some members are just too busy with other things at the moment. But I think a second more expansive tour is coming. They dipped their feet in the am rifan market to gauge interest

Btw Hyejin herself is also one of the people who has said during the tour that they'll be back and with new songs and performances. In that same interview Yong talked about other counties Hyejin was talking about vision for Mamamoo mv’s etc

Anyway Mamamoo+ the rest of the year but at the end of the year or beginning of next year I think we’re getting a group comeback and the next tour
You have to be the most naive person in this thread. You need to stop taking everything they say as fact

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jun 2023, 15:57
Guest wrote:
01 Jun 2023, 12:58

You have to be the most naive person in this thread. You need to stop taking everything they say as fact
I agree with op. I don’t think anyone believes everything they say but they wouldn’t be repeating over and over that they’re coming back if they weren’t at least planning to do so. They could just say they’re glad they got to meet moomoos in NA and that’s it. Whether or not those plans pan out is a different matter.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

New Wanderers concert on june 25, Hyejin really pausing one tour for another this year :rofl: hope she gets to rest a bit in between

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The girls words should be enough proof other tours are in the making, as they wouldn’t repeat at every stop they’d return unless it was something already being spoken about behind the scenes

But if you need more convincing just remember that companies love money

Mamamoo made 1 million just om their Chicago show alone and that wasn’t even the biggest capacity venue or the most marked up one

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The companies involved are going to do everything in their power to make sure another tour happens

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’m saying this as someone who has invested a lot into photography as a hobby but the pictures Byul takes of Yong literally scream affection

The pictures are so strong in this regard. You can only take pictures like that of someone if you adore them genuinely. Does anyone else who is into photography understand what I mean. Like the affection for the subject is beautiful and shines through every picture

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

1m on 7k seats alone, after all the deductions, the girls HAS to be making good money on this. They deserve it :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They also looked like they loved every second of being in America. So the companies have a financial incentive to push for more tours

And most importantly the girls see an avenue to make profit while having fun in a less structured environment. I guarantee they’re going to push for more days off in between for next go around lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This usa tour was well paced in terms of dates, they got more rest than what i expected and it's way different from other acts, the energy levels are even higher this week.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
02 Jun 2023, 00:59
I’m saying this as someone who has invested a lot into photography as a hobby but the pictures Byul takes of Yong literally scream affection

The pictures are so strong in this regard. You can only take pictures like that of someone if you adore them genuinely. Does anyone else who is into photography understand what I mean. Like the affection for the subject is beautiful and shines through every picture
Honestly I know nothing about photography but even I can see what you mean. Sometimes I see a picture of Solar and just know it was taken by MB. I don’t know how to explain it but it’s like she’s glowing. A few that come to mind are ones taken during their recent trip to Paris and ones taken during their second honeymoon in Dubai.