Korean Entertainment - Part II

Reactions:

Re: Korean Entertainment - Part II

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 16:34
Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 15:29
BIBI???? What's her deetz? She pings to me and I can't help but like her, but when I watched her No Prepare (with Youngji) they just seems to talk about dating boys. All I know about her was that her girlcrush last time was Yujin, anything else?
My moment to shine. She literally kissed a female fan during the head in the clouds concert. Best fanservice ever

Here's the tiktok account of the female fan
Ahhh this was viral, she's that one! Strikes me as a person who will be with someone no matter the gender as long as it strikes her fancy. I desperately need her to interactive with female idols (aside from Yena lmao), do you have some? :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 14:32

2. There are photos of both Taeyeon and Wheein, not just rumors.
Wait what?? Can I hear more about these photos lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 20:39
if you check the wjsn thread there should be some discussion about her gf there, i think most of the discussion with all the links and pics got deleted when lchat went down though

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 17:19
Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 14:49
Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 14:27
Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 13:19
watching eunchae's interviews with the groups i keep up with, and eunchae needs to talk about something else with her guests aside from how does it feel to be the maknae or how do you treat the maknae of your group. at first it was cute but now it's getting tiring talk about something else i beg :bigcry:
lol She's gonna regret agreeing with her company that pushes her as the 'kpop's maknae', lsf fans are all spreading she's everyone's maknae. It'll be her image forever, same like twice's chaeyoung or yeri have this maknae image they can't shake off even when they get all dolled up sexily

ia it's getting overboard tho, same with their 'closeness' pr is getting overboard as well. i don't doubt they're close but the way they constantly point it out is so forced
Da I don’t think LSF are close at all and that’s with they keep pushing it so hard. I mean why would they be close? Sakura is older than Eunchae by a long way, Kazuhua already has co worker allegations with them, Chaewon is closer with other idols.
for me that's the most telling lol that chaewon often sleeps in yena+bro's apartment and keeps meeting other friends. lsf have nice chemistry but definitely not better than other groups like fearnots claims
watching their vids, it feels like chaewon barely even tolerates them sometimes lol. she is not close with them AT ALL.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 00:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 13:19
watching eunchae's interviews with the groups i keep up with, and eunchae needs to talk about something else with her guests aside from how does it feel to be the maknae or how do you treat the maknae of your group. at first it was cute but now it's getting tiring talk about something else i beg :bigcry:
lol She's gonna regret agreeing with her company that pushes her as the 'kpop's maknae', lsf fans are all spreading she's everyone's maknae. It'll be her image forever, same like twice's chaeyoung or yeri have this maknae image they can't shake off even when they get all dolled up sexily

ia it's getting overboard tho, same with their 'closeness' pr is getting overboard as well. i don't doubt they're close but the way they constantly point it out is so forced
Da I don’t think LSF are close at all and that’s with they keep pushing it so hard. I mean why would they be close? Sakura is older than Eunchae by a long way, Kazuhua already has co worker allegations with them, Chaewon is closer with other idols.
for me that's the most telling lol that chaewon often sleeps in yena+bro's apartment and keeps meeting other friends. lsf have nice chemistry but definitely not better than other groups like fearnots claims
watching their vids, it feels like chaewon barely even tolerates them sometimes lol. she is not close with them AT ALL.
Man lsrfm just cannot stop beating 4th gen red velvet allegations. They will have a more family bond like in the future if that’s the case. Red velvet are definitely not best friend level of close but they give me a family dynamic vibe which is incredibly healthy if you don’t want to end up like twice who had separation anxiety when they aren’t around each other. SNSD literally confess they aren’t fond of each other when they always together bust after taking some times apart, they longed for each other sometimes. As a long time SONE, I feel touched when all members who is not active when to Taeyeon’s concert

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 02:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Man lsrfm just cannot stop beating 4th gen red velvet allegations. They will have a more family bond like in the future if that’s the case. Red velvet are definitely not best friend level of close but they give me a family dynamic vibe which is incredibly healthy if you don’t want to end up like twice who had separation anxiety when they aren’t around each other. SNSD literally confess they aren’t fond of each other when they always together bust after taking some times apart, they longed for each other sometimes. As a long time SONE, I feel touched when all members who is not active when to Taeyeon’s concert
Da It isnt same at all, you should watch lsf lol rv have the co worker allegations but they let time work out their bond, they didnt push things infront of camera or do some skinship for the sake of it. Same way with Ive when they got co worker allegations last year, they just keep releasing their own variety shows even some pairing looked awkward before and now this era, they look organically closer and the bond seems to be tighter.

LSF isnt like that at all, they're pushing the 'team bond/family' agenda literally every interviews lately. They pointed out how chaewon and eunchae being awkward at first but closer now, and how kazuha said chaewon doesnt tease her so that must mean she doesnt like her. Small jokes like that seems meaningless but when i really watch their mannerisms, their 'closeness' seems so superficial lol plus Chaewon keeps hanging out with other people so much

When you said RV, you're using the wrong example bec RV lets their bond grow as time goes by. While LSF pushes the narrative that they're close and every member is close to one another, it isnt even that they're showing it organically but it's literally a part/section of their interviews lol they point out and discuss how close each members are, etc. So weird

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 04:22
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 02:03
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da It isnt same at all, you should watch lsf lol rv have the co worker allegations but they let time work out their bond, they didnt push things infront of camera or do some skinship for the sake of it. Same way with Ive when they got co worker allegations last year, they just keep releasing their own variety shows even some pairing looked awkward before and now this era, they look organically closer and the bond seems to be tighter.

LSF isnt like that at all, they're pushing the 'team bond/family' agenda literally every interviews lately. They pointed out how chaewon and eunchae being awkward at first but closer now, and how kazuha said chaewon doesnt tease her so that must mean she doesnt like her. Small jokes like that seems meaningless but when i really watch their mannerisms, their 'closeness' seems so superficial lol plus Chaewon keeps hanging out with other people so much

When you said RV, you're using the wrong example bec RV lets their bond grow as time goes by. While LSF pushes the narrative that they're close and every member is close to one another, it isnt even that they're showing it organically but it's literally a part/section of their interviews lol they point out and discuss how close each members are, etc. So weird
Da it’s just classic overcompensation. They know they barely like each other, the company knows it, they have to manufacture the bond because fans want it. I don’t even believe they’ll grow that much closer in the future because some of the age differences are wild and you can tell Chaewon just hates most of them lmfao.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It’s natural that they’re not that close. It’s not like they’ve been together for long. HyPe likes to push that narrative of them being a “family” for every of their group under them because they need company stans as their born2suck members are not around and may not resign

If you want organic closeness in newly debut groups, watch XG. They trained together for 5 years and you can see their bond

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 10:16
Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 08:14
another member of gg takes break while the group continues activities without her (aes*a).
Was it always like that in the past, or are companies getting careful and at least try to pretend that they care?
It’s not about caring. These people usually get pushed to the brink and physically cannot keep going.
I retruned to your post,
kpop doesn't know how to schedule... :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Born2Suck
:rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 15:10
Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 13:21
Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 09:19
Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 11:13
Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 09:16

What are Yujin's receipt beyond pinging a lot?

My thoughts:
I agree with all of the above except Winter, Lia and Minnie. Wonyoung is hard to read for me, could go any way. Chaewon doesn't ping at all or have much receipt (except that one very sus ask.fm thing). But I don't think she showed interest towards men either, i might be wrong though.
Winter lately seems pretty decided to show she can seduce women or whatever the f she's obsessed with. She kinda pings but nothing much. To me she's straight although maybe she might question herself in the future but I don't see her ever having had gay thoughts.

Yujin : i add her cause she just pings which is a wrong reason but idk
Sakura : used to think it was just words to appeal to fans but maybe it's true, idk that's what i thought lately.
Ryujin : bi at least
Kazuha : kinda pings + i recall she now has a bunch of receipts. Anyways bi
Yeji : I'd say bi cause she has several gay panic moments and generally seems to crush on women
Karina : i'd say bi but I can see lesbian: actually pings off camera + the youngji show receipts + the fancall receipts + the predebut receipts
Kepler Yujin : can jist be extreme skin ship but i'd say bi
Kepler Xiaoting : same + she loves everything gay for some reason
Kepler Bahiyyih/Hikaru : bahiyyih pings to me, hikaru seems obsessed with her pretty friend. I can believe both of them are bi, but if it was a bet the Bahiyyih it is.
Stacy yoon : I've seen a bunch of receipts, i can believe she's bi/lesbian
Everglow Yiren/Mia : i recall seeing some receipts for Mia, and Yiren pings to me for whatever reason.
Soyeon : bi
Somi : bi
Yena : ah yena.... Bi to me. I mean wrote gay lyrics twice + pings a lot + and seems to have a bunch of gay friends
Sounds like deep down you know she's straight :alright: Plus who are these bunch of gay friends you speak of?
Where does it sound that way lol
More like the opposite. I don't know her that well, just that she seems close to jaejae, bibi, "Jang Doyeon" or whoever
Googled her and she apparently dated a man... but was said to be speculated wlw on the l chat.

Anyways Yena is extremely social that's for sure but I feel like I see her around gay people a lot. She's kind of a tomboy so she easily pings but she also has written 2 gay songs and I recall she also did like Karina, calling one of her female fans her girlfriend or something. I just think she's highly sus.
The ah yena right at the start and she was the only one on the list where you wrote "to me".
She's close with them because they're on a show together, it's not like went up to them and was like "you seem gay let's be close". You should have clarified the googling bit was about doyeon because I thought you were talking about yena at first and that other anon also got confused and went on her usual bogeyman rant. I don't think it's accurate to say doyeon is "gay" when she hasn't really been speculated about here compared to jaejae and bibi who are pretty obviously lesbian/bi respectively. She liked Moonlit Winter so much she got merch of it so she's an ally at least.

Since yena does so much variety she's bound to run into a gay person now and then but in regards to who she's actually close to and hangs out with regularly, I can't think of anyone who I'd say is "gay" maybe minus bibi then again she did get more private so frankly I cannot say for sure. This whole tomboy = pings = gay thing is incredibly flawed and has been proven to mean nothing again and again like at this point I'm convinced the women who "ping" will end up straight and kinda homophobic in majority of cases. Even if yena is pretty obviously straight the song thing will always throw me for a loop because I cannot understand why a straight woman would partake in a song like that especially when the content of the song was much easier to make simply about men and she's obviously man obsessed anyway. Taking into consideration that she only ever talks about men specifically in regards to dating and the way it doesn't cross her mind that two women can date for real as well as her utter disgust of lesbian affection I tend to just resolve the song thing to attention seeking and wanting to be "different". Her calling that female fan her girlfriend always came across as more of her making a laugh out of homosexuality for her straight male fans' entertainment.
Sorry but no this hasn't been proven. First there's no confirmation of who's gay or not, only rumors except for Moonbyul who happens to be a tomboy.
Second the highly rumored gays of kpop are a mix of tomboys and non tomboys. Basically it means nothing but a tomboy isn't necessarily a heterosexual or a lesbian.

"Even if Yena is pretty obviously straight"
can you please share what makes her pretty obviously straight so I stop thinking she might be not straight? I mean you must get valid reasons to say this

«as well as her utter disgust of lesbian affection»
lmfao so you're that one deranged anti, you just said a few sentences prior that she was an ally 'at least' , stay consistent idiot.

«attention seeking and wanting to be "different".»
Isn't most of her fanbase men? One of that gay song is named "Pretty Boys", you have to dig up the lyrics and do some interpretation to realise it's gay. Just saying that she hid the gay meaning inside the song, and as I've been able to see, lots of people still don't know the meaning especially homophobes. So I don't see how she's attention seeking with that, she didn't market the songs as being girl love songs.

Wish you moron would stop opening your mouth about yena but oh well
I mean it'd be a lot so I wouldn't be able to list everything out and I did list some of my reasons above but if you want proof then I think this interview would do the job.

Stating basic observations makes someone an anti now? Lol. I should have clarified doyeon is the one that is an ally at least. I am consistent as I wouldn't call yena an ally as there is no evidence of that.

Yes but it makes sense if you think about how ghsmc was airing at the same time as the smiley mini was released and they have majority female fans, if yena was trying to draw their attention this would work and it did while having it be pretty boys prevents it from rustling any feathers. I feel like most of the people who don't know either can't understand Korean or were casually listening without paying attention to the lyrics or wilfully refusing because if you go to the song's melon page most people clearly know. Since it wasn't marketed that way it's a win-win situation, the ones who know gets their attention peaked and the ones who don't interpret it the way they want.

Sorry :P You'll be happy to know that essay got it out of my system.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is the business tea dropper still here? I wonder if she have some tidbits about which same group members who dated each other aside from MoonSun and ChorongBomi? I know it’s rare but I don’t think it’s doesn’t exist when this members are stuck together with a dating ban so there’s a chance they might develop feelings to each other just like normal people. I heard there’s a tea that a dream catcher member confess to her groupmates

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 10:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 11:13

Sounds like deep down you know she's straight :alright: Plus who are these bunch of gay friends you speak of?
More like the opposite. I don't know her that well, just that she seems close to jaejae, bibi, "Jang Doyeon" or whoever
Googled her and she apparently dated a man... but was said to be speculated wlw on the l chat.

Anyways Yena is extremely social that's for sure but I feel like I see her around gay people a lot. She's kind of a tomboy so she easily pings but she also has written 2 gay songs and I recall she also did like Karina, calling one of her female fans her girlfriend or something. I just think she's highly sus.
The ah yena right at the start and she was the only one on the list where you wrote "to me".
She's close with them because they're on a show together, it's not like went up to them and was like "you seem gay let's be close". You should have clarified the googling bit was about doyeon because I thought you were talking about yena at first and that other anon also got confused and went on her usual bogeyman rant. I don't think it's accurate to say doyeon is "gay" when she hasn't really been speculated about here compared to jaejae and bibi who are pretty obviously lesbian/bi respectively. She liked Moonlit Winter so much she got merch of it so she's an ally at least.

Since yena does so much variety she's bound to run into a gay person now and then but in regards to who she's actually close to and hangs out with regularly, I can't think of anyone who I'd say is "gay" maybe minus bibi then again she did get more private so frankly I cannot say for sure. This whole tomboy = pings = gay thing is incredibly flawed and has been proven to mean nothing again and again like at this point I'm convinced the women who "ping" will end up straight and kinda homophobic in majority of cases. Even if yena is pretty obviously straight the song thing will always throw me for a loop because I cannot understand why a straight woman would partake in a song like that especially when the content of the song was much easier to make simply about men and she's obviously man obsessed anyway. Taking into consideration that she only ever talks about men specifically in regards to dating and the way it doesn't cross her mind that two women can date for real as well as her utter disgust of lesbian affection I tend to just resolve the song thing to attention seeking and wanting to be "different". Her calling that female fan her girlfriend always came across as more of her making a laugh out of homosexuality for her straight male fans' entertainment.
Sorry but no this hasn't been proven. First there's no confirmation of who's gay or not, only rumors except for Moonbyul who happens to be a tomboy.
Second the highly rumored gays of kpop are a mix of tomboys and non tomboys. Basically it means nothing but a tomboy isn't necessarily a heterosexual or a lesbian.

can you please share what makes her pretty obviously straight so I stop thinking she might be not straight? I mean you must get valid reasons to say this

lmfao so you're that one deranged anti, you just said a few sentences prior that she was an ally 'at least' , stay consistent idiot.

Isn't most of her fanbase men? One of that gay song is named "Pretty Boys", you have to dig up the lyrics and do some interpretation to realise it's gay. Just saying that she hid the gay meaning inside the song, and as I've been able to see, lots of people still don't know the meaning especially homophobes. So I don't see how she's attention seeking with that, she didn't market the songs as being girl love songs.

I mean it'd be a lot so I wouldn't be able to list everything out and I did list some of my reasons above but if you want proof then I think this interview would do the job.

Stating basic observations makes someone an anti now? Lol. I should have clarified doyeon is the one that is an ally at least. I am consistent as I wouldn't call yena an ally as there is no evidence of that.

Yes but it makes sense if you think about how ghsmc was airing at the same time as the smiley mini was released and they have majority female fans, if yena was trying to draw their attention this would work and it did while having it be pretty boys prevents it from rustling any feathers. I feel like most of the people who don't know either can't understand Korean or were casually listening without paying attention to the lyrics or wilfully refusing because if you go to the song's melon page most people clearly know. Since it wasn't marketed that way it's a win-win situation, the ones who know gets their attention peaked and the ones who don't interpret it the way they want.

So that's your proof she's heterosexual/homophobic :rofl:

I happen to know a bit of korean and
1) they ask heteronormative questions, of the style "what kind of MAN you like" "what if bibi & jaejae were men" :eyeroll:
2) she always replies with "salam" meaning person, not even guy unlike the blonde woman who always talks about a man. The translation always putting in man when she says nothing or just "person"

I'm not even kidding this made me more convinced she's actually gay.

A proof she'd be straight would be her saying she'll never date a woman or her being hetero normative about everything like Winter unaware gay people exist.

Btw what makes you an anti is saying stuff that clearly don't come from any observation like the interview above. You're just slandering her based on nothing. Where is she disgusted by lesbian affection? Where is she obsessed with men? Where is she attention seeking? This all comes from your imagination, just like a low tier anti would say.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 10:45
Is the business tea dropper still here? I wonder if she have some tidbits about which same group members who dated each other aside from MoonSun and ChorongBomi? I know it’s rare but I don’t think it’s doesn’t exist when this members are stuck together with a dating ban so there’s a chance they might develop feelings to each other just like normal people. I heard there’s a tea that a dream catcher member confess to her groupmates
I haven't heard that DC tea, if anyone has more info about it I'd really appreciate it if you share more :fingcross:
But if I had to guess on a member confessing to another member, I'd choose Siyeon to Sua? They used to be pretty close and Siyeon even referred to Sua as her soulmate, but it's been at least two years since it seems like they kinda drifted apart, and even their fanservice came to a stop when before they used to be all over each other. Who knows, maybe Siyeon developed some feelings for Sua and was rejected? :shifty:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

all idols must have attended the same media training class because whenever they talk with their fans on weverse, bubble, etc. it's always about the weather, food, and how they miss their fans. it's always these three without a fail that's why i think subscribing to them on those platforms is such a waste of money.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 12:50
all idols must have attended the same media training class because whenever they talk with their fans on weverse, bubble, etc. it's always about the weather, food, and how they miss their fans. it's always these three without a fail that's why i think subscribing to them on those platforms is such a waste of money.
Lol Not me just finished reading my fave’s latest texts and literally that’s what she said :closet:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Idk if there are any others like this, but i follow Seulgi and she seems so genuine and not following that script. She talks about everything and it feels like she's talking to friends and not fans.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
the weather and food talk is very Korean that's why. things like asking if you've eaten is basically a way of affectionately checking up on you. I certainly don't get it when it comes to all the stuff they send like when they talk in aegyo or use puns or whatever, but Korean fans seem to find a lot of enjoyment in it because they understand it. if anything I feel like if they do get media training they should be taught to converse better with international fans. some do, a lot don't.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 11:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

1) they ask heteronormative questions, of the style "what kind of MAN you like" "what if bibi & jaejae were men" :eyeroll:
2) she always replies with "salam" meaning person, not even guy unlike the blonde woman who always talks about a man. The translation always putting in man when she says nothing or just "person"

A proof she'd be straight would be her saying she'll never date a woman or her being hetero normative about everything like Winter unaware gay people exist.

Btw what makes you an anti is saying stuff that clearly don't come from any observation like the interview above. You're just slandering her based on nothing. Where is she disgusted by lesbian affection? Where is she obsessed with men? Where is she attention seeking? This all comes from your imagination, just like a low tier anti would say.
I didn't actually watch that interview so if it wasn't the best example I just choose that because I didn't want to go hunting for videos but since you force my hand, here is yena talking about her ideal type and making it gendered despite the questions being completely neutral.

Nobody goes around saying they'll never date a woman so it's convenient to want that exactly as proof, for straight women that's common sense that goes unsaid and exclusively talking about men should hint enough. Sometimes she acts bepuzzled whenever it's talked about women liking her or just whenever a woman talks about liking another woman so it's not like she's ever shown she's aware gay people exist..

These have came from my observations over time, not just that interview and nothing I've said is slander. You can see her disgust for lesbian affection by seeing how she reacted to minju having a dream where she kissed yena, she also went "ugh" when minju wondered whether the dream meant she liked her.
Many more times she also acted like that with the members and I can't be bothered to find them all but if you say it's because of the members she also reacted that way when two random women kissed and gets uncomfortable when she realizes a fangirl likes her in that way.
All the times like I've said above where she specifically mentioned men, the times she's mentioned random male celebs out of nowhere and pandering specifically to men when nobody asked makes me conclude she's obsessed with men like the average straight woman. All celebs are attention seeking, it's not far fetched to say that as an explanation. Just because you don't know doesn't mean it's my imagination. I hope that's enough cause I don't want to talk about her anymore :angel:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
It’s not media training, these people just lead boring lives. They can’t spoil anything, they don’t want any scandals, so what’s left to talk about? Most of them are forced to be on these apps and don’t give two shits.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 15:38
Guest wrote:
It’s not media training, these people just lead boring lives. They can’t spoil anything, they don’t want any scandals, so what’s left to talk about? Most of them are forced to be on these apps and don’t give two shits.
i still do think they have media training on these things, but i agree they don't want any scandals considering how kpop stans love to connect the dots that aren't there so they just stay on the same topic :yawn:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I doubt any of them willingly open the app and chat with their fans or even do a live just because they want to . it's more like their managers reminding them that they need to do this and that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 16:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
i still do think they have media training on these things, but i agree they don't want any scandals considering how kpop stans love to connect the dots that aren't there so they just stay on the same topic :yawn:
Da i just think that's how koreans speak. Asians don't enter into much details, give opinions whatnot especially as idols where even bubble messages can cause scandals.
Food, weather just seems like normal japanese/korean stuff to talk about, they just enjoy this. It's cute. Boring but cute
They also have to keep it active or fans will lose their shit since it's a paying service, so when you run out of subject, food and how was your day are good topics.

Though some idols talk about fun stuff so let's not generalise. And if it bothers you just don't buy bubble like every person who respect themselves and don't want to be in the para social simp category.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 16:48
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da i just think that's how koreans speak. Asians don't enter into much details, give opinions whatnot especially as idols where even bubble messages can cause scandals.
Food, weather just seems like normal japanese/korean stuff to talk about, they just enjoy this. It's cute. Boring but cute
They also have to keep it active or fans will lose their shit since it's a paying service, so when you run out of subject, food and how was your day are good topics.

Though some idols talk about fun stuff so let's not generalise. And if it bothers you just don't buy bubble like every person who respect themselves and don't want to be in the para social simp category.
x2 I personally would never pay for this, to pretend i'm getting texts from some idol who dgaf. I see what some post on twitter and that's it and the one i follow seems like she uses it for fun and that's more than anyone can ask for. Idek why bubble is even a thing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 16:55
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

x2 I personally would never pay for this, to pretend i'm getting texts from some idol who dgaf. I see what some post on twitter and that's it and the one i follow seems like she uses it for fun and that's more than anyone can ask for. Idek why bubble is even a thing.
Why? It’s a cash grab, obviously.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 17:39
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA Pretty smart tbh. Nowadays fan aren't that hardcore but imagine all that free cashflow during H*T/TV*XQ days.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 15:11
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 11:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I didn't actually watch that interview so if it wasn't the best example I just choose that because I didn't want to go hunting for videos but since you force my hand, here is yena talking about her ideal type and making it gendered despite the questions being completely neutral.

Nobody goes around saying they'll never date a woman so it's convenient to want that exactly as proof, for straight women that's common sense that goes unsaid and exclusively talking about men should hint enough. Sometimes she acts bepuzzled whenever it's talked about women liking her or just whenever a woman talks about liking another woman so it's not like she's ever shown she's aware gay people exist..

These have came from my observations over time, not just that interview and nothing I've said is slander. You can see her disgust for lesbian affection by seeing how she reacted to minju having a dream where she kissed yena, she also went "ugh" when minju wondered whether the dream meant she liked her.
Many more times she also acted like that with the members and I can't be bothered to find them all but if you say it's because of the members she also reacted that way when two random women kissed and gets uncomfortable when she realizes a fangirl likes her in that way.
All the times like I've said above where she specifically mentioned men, the times she's mentioned random male celebs out of nowhere and pandering specifically to men when nobody asked makes me conclude she's obsessed with men like the average straight woman. All celebs are attention seeking, it's not far fetched to say that as an explanation. Just because you don't know doesn't mean it's my imagination. I hope that's enough cause I don't want to talk about her anymore :angel:
... None of these show any homophobia or heterosexuality.

Maybe saying your father is your ideal type is heterosexual? If anything it's weird af. You're indeed the one Yena anti I recognise you. Well most of these seem delusional same way some delusionals see gay stuff everywhere. She doesn't react in disgust and in the case where saying your dad is your ideal type (no gender is mentioned except dad), well bisexuality exists and I think that's what she is.

Reactions:

Re:

Post by Guest »

This bitch is obsessed with karina

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^ I think Youngji may be bi although she definitely has more receipts than that, she's literally crushing on the entirety of beautiful idols. That can also be her persona but I'm willing to bet she's bi

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 20:10
^ I think Youngji may be bi although she definitely has more receipts than that, she's literally crushing on the entirety of beautiful idols. That can also be her persona but I'm willing to bet she's bi
I think so too, and if she isn't at least she is an ally.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 22:32
Guest wrote:

Why did you just post something without translation?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 19:26
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 17:39
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA Pretty smart tbh. Nowadays fan aren't that hardcore but imagine all that free cashflow during H*T/TV*XQ days.
DA the text chat is pretty lame but if the idol does a lot of livestream calls then those can be more worth it since there are idols where those aren't ever uploaded online, especially in full. + since the stream chat is slower it's more likely the idol will actually read your message. The original usage of this PM thing was from JP and more as an idols public diary, which I think is how a lot of them use it as moreso than a way to talk with fans.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

My fave does lots of lives and posts regularly so I think I’m getting my money worth. Originally I did it just to support her but now I look forward to her Bubble and lives. Since Bubble is paid, there’s lesser people during live and lesser chance of her being trolled.

Reactions:

Re: Re:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 17:53
This bitch is obsessed with karina
Can you not call women bitches ffs

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 17:28
we love an ally

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 17:52
Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 17:28
we love an ally
I love how gay friendly itzy are.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does anyone have a compilation of everything business anon posted in this thread ? I remember someone doing it a while ago but I can't find it anymore

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Some Yujin + Wonyoung for my fellow delusional Annyeongz shippers :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2023, 01:36

It’s hilarious how they have the least amount of on cam interactions but are the biggest ship by far in the group

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Yujin is so cute...
Wonyoung loves Yujin so much.
Their relationship is adorable.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2023, 07:26
Guest wrote:

It’s hilarious how they have the least amount of on cam interactions but are the biggest ship by far in the group
well they were in izone and are the most popular members by a mile so it's not surprising really

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2023, 13:54
Guest wrote:
14 Jun 2023, 07:26
Guest wrote:

well they were in izone and are the most popular members by a mile so it's not surprising really
x2 lol a surprise

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The way Miyeon presses their bodies together and then Shuhua thrusts her hips a little turns me on, I can't stop watching it :gay:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is fromis_9's Jiwon sus?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

I didn't know WY was this thirsty for YJ's attention :rofl: Nowadays, WY is really subtle and YJ just reciprocates when prompted as always. Sometimes I don't understand how oblivious/dense YJ is when such a gorgeous girl, the IT girl of 4th gen, only pays attention to her and she straight up sometimes doesn't see it lol

This led me to believe that Yujin is an unnie-girl :lol: She prefers her women older maybe, remembering that ive running man episode where she picked Jihyo and Somin

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 22:57
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA It's Youngji saying she wants to marry the restaurant owner (because of the delicious food), staff said the owner is a woman, Youngji said it's possible to marry her too. Bold statement, said as a semi joke, cause the country is conservative. The fact that the PD included it in the cut is nice tho

The show is Earth Arcade, Yujin is one of the cast as well. Such a fucking funny show lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Jun 2023, 02:18
Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 22:57
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA It's Youngji saying she wants to marry the restaurant owner (because of the delicious food), staff said the owner is a woman, Youngji said it's possible to marry her too. Bold statement, said as a semi joke, cause the country is conservative. The fact that the PD included it in the cut is nice tho

The show is Earth Arcade, Yujin is one of the cast as well. Such a fucking funny show lol
“Fucking funny show” lol reminds me of that saying, “everything’s funny when you guys haven’t fck” Anon clearly likes Yujin so everything is “fucking funny” even when annoying Youngji is there