Korean Entertainment - Part II

Reactions:

Re: Korean Entertainment - Part II

Post by Guest »

Honestly, that tweet and you guys articulated well what I've been thinking about kpop, sales, solos etc.
There is no doubt that solo work - as means for idols to do sth that they really like, to show sth different - is rare in kpop. Some of you mentioned Mamamoo (don't listen to them, but from the very few solo vids I saw I think I know hat you mean), from bo*groups it's probably Shin€€...but for the most part, solo work is just another chapter of the company controlling 99% of..everything. It should be some form of artistic growth & individuality, but for the most part - it really isn't.

It also leads to this feeling of oversaturation. You get solos, you get solo and you get solo...oh and you too!

Which once again brings us back to B*ng PD dreaming about kpop worldwide domnation and lamenting that it's not there yet - it can't dominate and it won't because kpop industry and companies refuse to learn and grow. It's factory that cares about one thing and one thing only - money.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

girl, we get it, you have a hate boner for wendy. anyways she's already preparing for her next solo album. :dance2:

i think what's safe to assume is that no matter what numbers you produce or how badly you flop on charts, if you've been putting in the years into the group and from a company like SM you're most likely guaranteed a solo album. a company like that will hand solos to almost every member eventually. to be frank i think you'd be dumb not to guarantee that into your contract if you're going to re-sign.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 17:41
It would be absolutely hilarious if music shows would start filtering ad views in criteria for digitals and things but they’re very corrupt (see the LSFM and LYW thing) so it won’t happen these companies pay for wins

The industry isn’t organic

There are groups who make music, solos and other use just for the sake of making music without chasing trophies. For example I don’t think Mamamoo started making solo music just to chase individual success. There is a interview with their ceo years ago ( the music one not the business one) and he said from debut the members all having separate solo careers alongside the group was considered from the start to keep them fulfilled as artists

Because the colours and music you show in the group is different from what you can express individually. He knew all the members had individual artistic expressions they wanted that was different from the group sound

Moonbyul has said the as a group they come together to show a certain colour and they don’t overstep each other to make it work. To make a group sound work. On their solos they can show their individual sides

So for some companies it’s money chasing but for some groups with solos I think it’s genuinely for the art and music. Of course they’d love for it to be commercially successful alongside but I don’t think that’s the aim for everyone
Yeah Mamamoo are probably some of a handful of idols who are genuinely in it for the music itself. I think a lot of people become idols to either springboard into other entertainment careers or similar. But they all seem to I genuinely love music

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I smetimes think that many idols really do love music but with time, the industry kills that love :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 18:42
I smetimes think that many idols really do love music but with time, the industry kills that love :lol:
Many genuinely seem to have joined because they loved music, but how can you keep that passion when you spend years performing garbage you don't even like without getting any say and under this much control.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 18:44
Guest wrote:
Many genuinely seem to have joined because they loved music, but how can you keep that passion when you spend years performing garbage you don't even like without getting any say and under this much control.
You’re right because the passion is still there for the artists who’s companies don’t stand in the way of them writing and taking part in their music

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 18:44
Guest wrote:
op/ x2 totally agree.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 17:18
https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/kpop-act ... s-removed/

is anyone else turned off by this? especially aespa and gidle. the difference in numbers is outrageous. ads should be banned by all companies. that's cheating to be honest. also it's not like these groups have to they're doing amazing on korean charts so why can't they not cheat like this because those fake numbers on yt are embarrassing.
Recently, an online forum post shared what would apparently be the actual 10 most-viewed K-Pop girl group music videos of 2023 so far if they didn’t have millions of promotional ad views.
That's very hard to know, so yeah "apparently" shouldn't be forgotten here.

Who wants to make me believe Aespa would get as much views as Dreamcatcher without ads lmfao, clearly that online forum didn't count dreamcatcher views who had an extremely inorganic progression after the first day, suggesting ads were used.

Anyways i'm not turned off because
1- it's normal to use ads, it's the basic of any businesses, everyone who wants their groups to succeed would use ads
2- it's extremely hard to measure and was probably calculated by kpop fans trying to spit on other groups to show theirs wasn't actually underperforming

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 11:25
Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 11:22
Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 09:01
On topic of fruity groups, am I the only one who prefers the 'awkward vibe but explosive chemistry' pair? :lol: Like Annyeongz (or who else, maybe Seulrene?). Like I don't have the delusion that they're the best of friends, they're not sooo close on cam but they have lots of history and the chemistry is there.

As opposed to like, skinship and declaration of love everywhere lol idk even that Mijoo-Winter flirting vibe gives me more dopamine than say Sana's skinship to everyone
I’m the same way. Not that ships with in your face skin ships and declarations can’t be genuine, but the ones that are off cam just hit different. I guess I’m in the camp of delusion with Annyeongz because I have no doubt that they are the closest in the group based on what they’ve said about each other, how WY relies on YJ the most, how they constantly keep track of each other, and of course their long history with each other. They’re not so in your face on cam, but that’s why I like them. They can’t even hold eye contact for that long without smiling and laughing 😂 I’m sure there are many ships like that out there as well.
Please list them. Thanks. :spy:
If that's what y'all are into than I give you: Sanayeon

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 19:38
Guest wrote:

is anyone else turned off by this? especially aespa and gidle. the difference in numbers is outrageous. ads should be banned by all companies. that's cheating to be honest. also it's not like these groups have to they're doing amazing on korean charts so why can't they not cheat like this because those fake numbers on yt are embarrassing.
Recently, an online forum post shared what would apparently be the actual 10 most-viewed K-Pop girl group music videos of 2023 so far if they didn’t have millions of promotional ad views.

Who wants to make me believe Aespa would get as much views as Dreamcatcher without ads lmfao, clearly that online forum didn't count dreamcatcher views who had an extremely inorganic progression after the first day, suggesting ads were used.

1- it's normal to use ads, it's the basic of any businesses, everyone who wants their groups to succeed would use ads
2- it's extremely hard to measure and was probably calculated by kpop fans trying to spit on other groups to show theirs wasn't actually underperforming
DA but ad views are actually pretty easy to measure and guesstimate because YouTube has their own charts where they filter all of them out and you can see the actual # of views. That’s where the numbers are coming from.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 20:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA but ad views are actually pretty easy to measure and guesstimate because YouTube has their own charts where they filter all of them out and you can see the actual # of views. That’s where the numbers are coming from.
No it's always estimates since the precise number is only known to the uploader.

This website claims to have a 88% accuracy of paid vs organic views but i don't see anything explaining how they calculate it. Anyways it already seems more believable than that random article reporting numbers from random people.
https://kpop.daisuki.com.br/promoted_mvs.html

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 18:13
I’m sitting here wondering when lesbains will get the lchat back for the gay discussion it was intended for

This entire discussion could have come word for word from LSA. Idc if lsa posters are here but can we talk about something interesting
💡 We should implement a rule that explicitly discourages opinions from undermining gay speculation. Instead, let's foster speculation based on verifiable facts supported by evidence and receipts, rather than allowing subjective opinions to dominate. This is particularly important because it appears that this thread has a prevalent anti-+ sentiment that swiftly shuts down discussions.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

RULES:

No het talk
Don't respond to trolls - report the post
No stanbaiting
Talk about members whose groups have threads should go in their respective threads

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I’m sitting here wondering when lesbains will get the lchat back for the gay discussion it was intended for

This entire discussion could have come word for word from LSA. Idc if lsa posters are here but can we talk about something interesting
Thanks for saying. I missed a few actual gay posts because of the never ending convos, who are apparently preferred to gay gossip. But it's also ypir fault (or mine), i mean lets also spam gay stuff if we want to discuss this, same way they're passionate about debating on who is more of a solo star than the other

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 21:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

No it's always estimates since the precise number is only known to the uploader.

This website claims to have a 88% accuracy of paid vs organic views but i don't see anything explaining how they calculate it. Anyways it already seems more believable than that random article reporting numbers from random people.
I mean yeah, I literally said it’d easy to guesstimate. You don’t even need a third party website. You can just go to the YouTube chart itself and add up the views of a video week by week and compare it to the number that currently shows under the video. Once again, it’s just a guesstimate because not every inorganic view comes from an ad.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 23:07
Guest wrote:

Thanks for saying. I missed a few actual gay posts because of the never ending convos, who are apparently preferred to gay gossip. But it's also ypir fault (or mine), i mean lets also spam gay stuff if we want to discuss this, same way they're passionate about debating on who is more of a solo star than the other
da congrats you have managed to stop that discussion and guess what you still aren't talking about anything gay. You just would rather see the thread die than let people talk about anything they want as long as they aren't breaking rules.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 21:31
Guest wrote:

💡 We should implement a rule that explicitly discourages opinions from undermining gay speculation. Instead, let's foster speculation based on verifiable facts supported by evidence and receipts, rather than allowing subjective opinions to dominate. This is particularly important because it appears that this thread has a prevalent anti-+ sentiment that swiftly shuts down discussions.
Even these are ignored, Irene has two solid receipts (purple friend, and the "my type" stuff) but is still considered straight. Literally if an idol isn't Moonbyul, whatever she does is meaningless and not worth talking about (unless she comes out).

I like subjective opinions too though. Like what some anons said about winter made me think a bit, despite me being convinced she's straight.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 23:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Even these are ignored, Irene has two solid receipts (purple friend, and the "my type" stuff) but is still considered straight. Literally if an idol isn't Moonbyul, whatever she does is meaningless and not worth talking about (unless she comes out).

I like subjective opinions too though. Like what some anons said about winter made me think a bit, despite me being convinced she's straight.
Irene is actually considered lesbian by most users here when a poll was made she was one of the idol that was the most votes as lesbians. it's just that the male trolls are so obsessed with her they feel the need to continuously post about her. With nothing at all backing them up of course but it's nothing rational for them so. It has nothing to do with proof. Anyway het trolls allow themsleves to say people are straight without proofs i don't see why we shouldn't. Especially as gay gossip is what this place is for, gossip doesn't always have to be supported by facts. We all knew Kristen Stewart was far more into women than men while she was in a straight public relationship and we had no receipts. Still we were right.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 23:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Irene is actually considered lesbian by most users here when a poll was made she was one of the idol that was the most votes as lesbians. it's just that the male trolls are so obsessed with her they feel the need to continuously post about her. With nothing at all backing them up of course but it's nothing rational for them so. It has nothing to do with proof. Anyway het trolls allow themsleves to say people are straight without proofs i don't see why we shouldn't. Especially as gay gossip is what this place is for, gossip doesn't always have to be supported by facts. We all knew Kristen Stewart was far more into women than men while she was in a straight public relationship and we had no receipts. Still we were right.
da
I'm no fan of Kristen but I literally spit something when anons made gifs about her fanning Natalie Portman hence the I blame Natalie Portman meme started. :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Killing a conversation to talk about a woman that has two threads is the epitome of insanity.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 23:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I mean yeah, I literally said it’d easy to guesstimate. You don’t even need a third party website. You can just go to the YouTube chart itself and add up the views of a video week by week and compare it to the number that currently shows under the video. Once again, it’s just a guesstimate because not every inorganic view comes from an ad.
Can you tell me how you find this? And how does that show which videos are shown through ads...? Anyways I just don't believe dreamcatcher has over 25 millions of organic views and the same number as Aespa, this just doesn't seem realistic considering how they perform everywhere else. Whatever tool they used seems unreliable.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

2 cents on 3rd gen girlies:

Moonbyul: lesbian (self explanatory)
Seola: lesbian (face of kpop lesbians 2023)

Bisexuals:

Sana (heavy woman leaning)
Nayeon (could just be bicurious)
Chaeyoung (dated a woman)
Siyeon (crazy obvious)
Wendy
Irene (imo some attraction)
Wheein
Yoohyeon
Somi

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I thought that poll is a mixed of who lesbians are attracted/finds pretty and who they think are gay. Some are on there just because lesbians like their visual. In some cases like that one WSJN girl (forgot her name), she ranked high because k-lesbians know she has a girlfriend on the down low.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 00:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I thought that poll is a mixed of who lesbians are attracted/finds pretty and who they think are gay. Some are on there just because lesbians like their visual. In some cases like that one WSJN girl (forgot her name), she ranked high because k-lesbians know she has a girlfriend on the down low.
da not wanting to break the thread rules honestly, but I believe this might opportune an opportune time to reply. RV thread's consensus is she's lesbian based on things that have been discussed over the years. There's even a registered user called 'Irene is a lesbian' around 2019.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 23:52
Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 23:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Can you tell me how you find this? And how does that show which videos are shown through ads...? Anyways I just don't believe dreamcatcher has over 25 millions of organic views and the same number as Aespa, this just doesn't seem realistic considering how they perform everywhere else. Whatever tool they used seems unreliable.
Youtube Chart: https://charts.youtube.com/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 23:48
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da
I'm no fan of Kristen but I literally spit something when anons made gifs about her fanning Natalie Portman hence the I blame Natalie Portman meme started. :rofl:
This reminded me of when fans caught a glimpse of Sana's phone lockscreen and it ended up being a pic of Natalie :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da There is no rule on this board which stops people from speaking generally about the Korean entertainment industry. It’s not against the rules. Stop trying to police what people are talking about. If you don’t like the non rule breaking topic, bring something else up. It’s a million times more annoying to derail the current conversation with complaining for pages at a time, then it is for you to either ignore it like an adult or contribute something else without being a jr mod.

And if you “missed” gay posts, well that’s your own problem for not being able to read lmao. People do not have to cater their posts to your specific interests.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

This is literally not true? On the most recent poll, the majority of users did not list Irene as a lesbian iirc. Many, many of us do not think Irene is gay but if we say that you call us trolls and male and report us so we just don’t bother contributing to the conversation. You say you want to hear the actual consensus about these women but when people tell you what they think, you don’t want to tolerate it.

The reality is, a majority of people here think Irene is straight, most gay women off of this forum who aren’t her stans think she’s straight. Hell, Seulgi is considered more suspicious by reveluvs outside of the hive mind on here than Irene will ever be. But you’ve made it physically impossible for anyone here to give their real opinion without the few of you who can’t cope with it brigading and reporting everything, so you’ll never know what most people think. You’re not willing to hear it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA
Ever since lsa found out about lchat there has been an increase in discussion about random kpop topics, men, het speculation, dismissing gay speculation and overall disrespect that this is a lesbian forum. Just because you want somewhere to post your hot kpop takes anonymously doesn't give you the right to change the purpose of this forum which is gay discussion.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 04:05
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA
Ever since lsa found out about lchat there has been an increase in discussion about random kpop topics, men, het speculation, dismissing gay speculation and overall disrespect that this is a lesbian forum. Just because you want somewhere to post your hot kpop takes anonymously doesn't give you the right to change the purpose of this forum which is gay discussion.
The purpose of this thread is not gay discussion though. It’s discussion of Korean entertainment by gay women. If you think the posts break the rules, report them.

And some of you have that random ass forum living in your head rent free. Discussions about the general industry have happened here since the thread opened.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

3rd Gen Idols, I think Eunbi gets missed a lot because she's a solo artist now. She's been speculated with a few different women.

Circling back to 4th gen idols who ping:
I'd like to submit Seoyeon from Fromis_9 and Minji (she's an adult) from New Jeans into the mix as being les.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 05:02
3rd Gen Idols, I think Eunbi gets missed a lot because she's a solo artist now. She's been speculated with a few different women.

I'd like to submit Seoyeon from Fromis_9 and Minji (she's an adult) from New Jeans into the mix as being les.
I agree about eunbi. Also did you all eunbi and yein chill with moonbyul. Like wine and dine sessions which have been documented.

My simple theory if moonbyul is at the crime scene then the accused is possibly on the spectrum somewhere.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

I was like Eunbi? 3rd gen? But then I remembered Kazoo :rofl: She's definitely a lesbian though and it's shame she gets ignored when it's obvious she has dated two women. She dated Yein and is now dating Namjoo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 05:22
Guest wrote:

I agree about eunbi. Also did you all eunbi and yein chill with moonbyul. Like wine and dine sessions which have been documented.

My simple theory if moonbyul is at the crime scene then the accused is possibly on the spectrum somewhere.

Mmmm hmmm... Eunbi is friends with the 95'ers from Dreamcatcher too and that includes Siyeon. If anything, it proves she's not homophobic.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 05:27
Guest wrote:

I was like Eunbi? 3rd gen? But then I remembered Kazoo :rofl: She's definitely a lesbian though and it's shame she gets ignored when it's obvious she has dated two women. She dated Yein and is now dating Namjoo.
The same eunbi who said “I’m friends with most of my ex boyfriends”. That eunbi?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She said "You can still be friendly with your ex. I’m still in touch with most of my exes."

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 05:30
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Mmmm hmmm... Eunbi is friends with the 95'ers from Dreamcatcher too and that includes Siyeon. If anything, it proves she's not homophobic.
Is Siyeon sus?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 06:45
Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 05:30
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Is Siyeon sus?
Yeah. Pretty sure she's glass closet at this point.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

There’s a business tea dropper a few months ago said Seoyeon or another members from Fromis 9 being bisexual. She only dropped her tea about 3rd gen only I’m still waiting for her to drop some tea about 4th gen soon. And I also agree about Minji she seems like a classic lesbian based on her demeanor

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So Kristen Stewart never ping anyone gaydar during her twilight era? I mean she was in a long term relationship with a men but still end up with a ladies without having any receipts. Maybe we should give some idols who appeared straight a chance, it is more likely for them to hide and pretend to be straight or knowing they are gay later in life. My list is Chaeryeong, Minju, Winter and all of Lessarafim

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 07:05
Guest wrote:

There’s a business tea dropper a few months ago said Seoyeon or another members from Fromis 9 being bisexual. She only dropped her tea about 3rd gen only I’m still waiting for her to drop some tea about 4th gen soon. And I also agree about Minji she seems like a classic lesbian based on her demeanor
Classic lesbian? She’s not even 20 yet. How do you even know that? What’s her receipts?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 07:18
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Classic lesbian? She’s not even 20 yet. How do you even know that? What’s her receipts?
Can’t we list idols that are pings without any receipts? I mean she haven’t shown interest in both men and women either

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 07:17
So Kristen Stewart never ping anyone gaydar during her twilight era? I mean she was in a long term relationship with a men but still end up with a ladies without having any receipts. Maybe we should give some idols who appeared straight a chance, it is more likely for them to hide and pretend to be straight or knowing they are gay later in life. My list is Chaeryeong, Minju, Winter and all of Lessarafim
Then how do we even know? We might as well say every idol is closeted. Like, what is the benchmark then? You said all of Lesserafim, Yunjin has her own straight rumors with that botched face guy, Winter also with that dozen from nshitty, Chaer dated a man, Minju don’t know her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 07:24
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Can’t we list idols that are pings without any receipts? I mean she haven’t shown interest in both men and women either
She hasn’t even shown her personality. She just debuted. Can we at least be more objective instead of being delulu and claim every idol that hasn’t shown interest in men is a lesbian?
But hey it’s a forum and you’re free to do whatever you like

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Kristen Stewart pinged every lesbians gaydar and most of us knew she would end up with a woman eventually. Same with Ellen (now Elliot) Page. The Pattinson era was her trying to play the Hollywood game and also her trying to figure herself out. Then, she fooled around with the married director before finally coming to her senses.

In SK, I would say you could assume every woman is a lesbian and no one is a lesbian all at the same time. If a majority of les/bi women are fem, you really can't tell.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Isn't this not receipt?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 07:25
Guest wrote:
Then how do we even know? We might as well say every idol is closeted. Like, what is the benchmark then? You said all of Lesserafim, Yunjin has her own straight rumors with that botched face guy, Winter also with that dozen from nshitty, Chaer dated a man, Minju don’t know her.
Da I think you're mixing up with Twice Chaeyoung, not itzy Chaeryeong... Right??

And it's weird to put chaeryeong in that list, even though I'm pretty sure she can be attracted to women because of the "gay panic" and the fact that she loves Han So Hee, I feel the heterosexuality will always make her ignore that.

I'm curious about Minju though.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 07:29
Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 07:24
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She hasn’t even shown her personality. She just debuted. Can we at least be more objective instead of being delulu and claim every idol that hasn’t shown interest in men is a lesbian?
But hey it’s a forum and you’re free to do whatever you like
Da i don't even like Newjeans but I have seen clips and Minji pings in all of them, so nothing delulu here just gaydar stuff. But gaydar in korea is apparently useless so oh well.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

another member of gg takes break while the group continues activities without her (aes*a).
Was it always like that in the past, or are companies getting careful and at least try to pretend that they care?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 07:25
Guest wrote:
A rumor is a rumor. And just because they dated men doesn’t mean they can’t be bisexual. Taeyeon dated men most of her life and still bisexual, there’s a business tea dropper here that said Tiffany date a women despite most of us believe she’s straight. Yes, an idols that have receipts or shown any interest in women can be gay but that doesn’t mean women who don’t have receipts are completely straight when nearly every gay people try so hard to hide themselves by acting straight, especially in South Korea where it is a taboo