Korean Entertainment - Part II

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hope wrote:
Guest wrote:Any of you have tea on gidle girlies?

No but I'll bet my money on Shuhua
Da don't know about her but Soojin gives me really strong bi vibes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Any of you have tea on gidle girlies?
Yuqi??
I don't know if the girls are les or bi but Minnie is definitely lgbt supporter since one of her twin bro is gay

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I ask for gidle tea and instead I'm given three different names without receipts.... tragic
But fr I agree w shuhua having....smth. yuqi is so fucking attractive especially w her deep voice but I don't think she's dam tbh :(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Do you think SYJ and KYR really a thing? not mention those ridiculous love triangle love rumor tho that's too funny lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Amber has always been from America. She lives here in America full time. Her job is now here in America. Her label is here in a America. She's seasoned. Nothing is stoping her from coming out. Yet she goes off in every interview talking about men and making out with men in her mv
People seem to think anyone in America will come out and that is just not true. Plenty of gay and bi celebrities are closeted in the west. There are many reasons not to come out.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Just watched Moonlit Winter and fuck, I cried like 4 times. It's not sad per see but it has such a strong melancholy feel to it. Really good.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Amber has always been from America. She lives here in America full time. Her job is now here in America. Her label is here in a America. She's seasoned. Nothing is stoping her from coming out. Yet she goes off in every interview talking about men and making out with men in her mv
People seem to think anyone in America will come out and that is just not true. Plenty of gay and bi celebrities are closeted in the west. There are many reasons not to come out.
Yeah well she clearly ain't trying to hide anything lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This is something that crossed my mind the other day regarding the whole Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin situation. Were he and Kang So ra ever photographed together? Because it always felt really weird to me that they just announced the dating news out of thin air while there are like no pics of them together. Makes me wonder if these dating rumours between SJY and him are beneficial for both parties.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:This is something that crossed my mind the other day regarding the whole Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin situation. Were he and Kang So ra ever photographed together? Because it always felt really weird to me that they just announced the dating news out of thin air while there are like no pics of them together. Makes me wonder if these dating rumours between SJY and him are beneficial for both parties.
Bearding exists in Hollywood, a less suffocating movie industry in terms of ideals and politics, so it makes sense that the dating rumors/"confirmed" news within Korean movie industry are not all real. I mean for all we know some of the "confirmed" het couples out there could be one gay and one lesbian.

Alek
Reactions: 0

Post by Alek »

LateAF wrote:I may be very late but has anyone been eyeing Doyeon of Weki Meki? She sees to be going through that phase we all went through when suddenly you only consume and talk about queer media and I've been raising some eyebrows
This chick is really suspicious. Ala Chaeyoung suspicious level. Another really suspicious, 100% gay af it's that Dreamcatcher girl (who on the other hand is gorgeous), the tallest one.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Underrated visuals that are prettier than their group's main visual...

Seohyun
Joy x Seulgi
Sulli
Mina x Sana

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Any film besides the Handmaiden?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Yeah well she clearly ain't trying to hide anything lmao
Whatchu mean? She's done or said anything as of recently?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Stumbled upon this cute couple. They are genuinely funny. Cracked the hell up with this video.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Alek wrote:
LateAF wrote:I may be very late but has anyone been eyeing Doyeon of Weki Meki? She sees to be going through that phase we all went through when suddenly you only consume and talk about queer media and I've been raising some eyebrows
This chick is really suspicious. Ala Chaeyoung suspicious level. Another really suspicious, 100% gay af it's that Dreamcatcher girl (who on the other hand is gorgeous), the tallest one.

I believe the Dreamcatcher girl is Yoohyeon. She basically came out lol.

As for Doyeon, I only know 'Portrait of a Lady on Fire' and I have no other tea on her. I can't tell if she watched the film to be trendy or if she's like Chaeyoung.... Chaeyoung be recommending us obscure ass lesbian songs.

On the other hand, Yoojung from Weki Meki also basically came out. I was wondering if she gets treated differently from her group members like they avoid skinship/fanservice with her etc.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Alek wrote:

As for Doyeon, I only know 'Portrait of a Lady on Fire' and I have no other tea on her. I can't tell if she watched the film to be trendy or if she's like Chaeyoung.... Chaeyoung be recommending us obscure ass lesbian songs.

On the other hand, Yoojung from Weki Meki also basically came out. I was wondering if she gets treated differently from her group members like they avoid skinship/fanservice with her etc.
What did Yoojung say? I didnt think she was fam because she was all over that mentor guy on Produce 101

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Alek wrote:

What did Yoojung say? I didnt think she was fam because she was all over that mentor guy on Produce 101
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCVWRO40eDk&t=1100s
Timestamp: 7:52

Alek

Post by Alek »

Guest wrote:
Alek wrote:

Yes Yoohyeon that's the one. We stan, what a Queen. I've been very into Dreamcatcher since this comeback (Scream was amazing). They are so fucking good... I loove their voices, like all of them and their choreos are amazing too. I don't know why I did slept on them so much (I did like Piri and kinda Deja Vu. What I did love was Silent Night probably one of my most played songs). Anyway I love them. Their personalities are also :wub:

I don't follow Weki Meki but Doyeon and Yoojung have been suspicious to me since Produce. Both

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm absolutely not into kpop but just watched this MV and am wondering if there is something more about the girls?? Or did they totally leave the industry?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:I'm absolutely not into kpop but just watched this MV and am wondering if there is something more about the girls?? Or did they totally leave the industry?"
Sistar? That was a collab with an Italian producer. They're allies definitely but none of their other music is like this or tells this kind of story. I think they're all still working in the industry. Dasom is acting. Mostly in China but her career is very lucrative. Soyou does hosting gigs and has collabed on some songs. Bora is signed to an agency but she hasn't had as many high profile gigs as the others and everybody knows Hyolyn as a soloist.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kim yeon koung lesbian

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I'm absolutely not into kpop but just watched this MV and am wondering if there is something more about the girls?? Or did they totally leave the industry?"
Sistar? That was a collab with an Italian producer. They're allies definitely but none of their other music is like this or tells this kind of story. I think they're all still working in the industry. Dasom is acting. Mostly in China but her career is very lucrative. Soyou does hosting gigs and has collabed on some songs. Bora is signed to an agency but she hasn't had as many high profile gigs as the others and everybody knows Hyolyn as a soloist.
Thanks a lot for the information. It's sad they don't have anything like this more :(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I've seen a lot of dreamcatcher tea recently. Some real gay ass shit going on there. Who do u think is gay/bi? Besides yoohyeon because we know she ?ó?Ç?ì?ó?Ç?ì?ó?Ç?ì?ó?Ç?ì?ó?Ç?ì?ó?Ç?ì?ó?Ç?ì?ó?Ç?ì?ó?Ç?ì?ó?Ç?ì?ó?Ö?Ç?»?¥?Å

darkeststar

Post by darkeststar »

I think seolhyun(AOA) and jimin(AOA) are so gay. They got their "mate" tattoo together in 2019.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B5XAzrvFuDm/

Alek

Post by Alek »

Guest wrote:I've seen a lot of dreamcatcher tea recently. Some real gay ass shit going on there. Who do u think is gay/bi? Besides yoohyeon because we know she ?ó?Ç?ì?ó?Ç?ì?ó?Ç?ì?ó?Ç?ì?ó?Ç?ì?ó?Ç?ì?ó?Ç?ì?ó?Ç?ì?ó?Ç?ì?ó?Ç?ì?ó?Ö?Ç?»?¥?Å
Sua is suspicious also

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:I've seen a lot of dreamcatcher tea recently. Some real gay ass shit going on there. Who do u think is gay/bi? Besides yoohyeon because we know she ?ó?Ç?ì?ó?Ç?ì?ó?Ç?ì?ó?Ç?ì?ó?Ç?ì?ó?Ç?ì?ó?Ç?ì?ó?Ç?ì?ó?Ç?ì?ó?Ç?ì?ó?Ö?Ç?»?¥?Å
Dami

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

You guys, have you heard chat room thing? Holy shit

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:You guys, have you heard chat room thing? Holy shit
whas that

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:You guys, have you heard chat room thing? Holy shit
Yes it's fucking insane. The things that they asked... Bunch of psychos and it's not even an exaggeration. I hope they catch all, or at least most of, them. Hopefully this makes Korea wake up. They are so advanced in many aspects yet in these kinds of things they are so behind.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Image

Source
Hasn't she had gay rumors forever and is accused of bearding? Must have got tired of that dingy closet.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lol Most of her fans are Koreans and many are male, that's why she talks so much about men. And there are closeted singers and actors in America too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Dami
x2 Only Dami pings

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Dami
x2 Only Dami pings
Huh. I thought ppl were saying Siyeon and Sua ping, but I really don't follow Dreamcatcher so what do I know?

Lol, she said she's friends with Yves from Loona. Idk if Yves is gay, but she seems like an effective litmus test. Just put a girl in front of her and see how she reacts. She's such a chick magnet.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Dami has fangirled hard over Taeyeon, Yuri, and Sunmi, and joked about not washing her hand ever again after she shook TY's hand lmao. They even teased her about it.
I think Siyeon might not be het. Dont know about sua.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hold up. So SYJxYuri was really a big thing before (2013)? And even in Girls for Rest (2018), the two were spotted wearing same cap and SYJ was in France too with other friends.

Well the cap maybe of reach since the design was pretty much common but I'm new in this tea, can anyone recommend a link re:this, I'll be happy to read haha

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Hold up. So SYJxYuri was really a big thing before (2013)? And even in Girls for Rest (2018), the two were spotted wearing same cap and SYJ was in France too with other friends.

Well the cap maybe of reach since the design was pretty much common but I'm new in this tea, can anyone recommend a link re:this, I'll be happy to read haha
SYJxYuri is fake. I don't understand why people still take that seriously.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Thoughts on Ryujin?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Hold up. So SYJxYuri was really a big thing before (2013)? And even in Girls for Rest (2018), the two were spotted wearing same cap and SYJ was in France too with other friends.

SYJxYuri is fake. I don't understand why people still take that seriously.
It was a blind item. No one said it was them until they realized it fit., could be real could be fake no one will ever know

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Thoughts on Ryujin?
She has that gay energy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She pings to me right off the bat lol. Theres a vlive where lia read a comment "ryujin please be my girlfriend" and she said what but then make a come here gesture. She even said back when she got recruited by jyp because this female staff came to her and ask her number and she gave it because she thought shes cute lmaoo

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

SA she's also friends with gaycatcher

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm having the biggest crush on Lee Joo Young
She was good in Itaewoon Class. I don't know if she's lesbian or she's a good ally.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
She pings to me right off the bat lol. Theres a vlive where lia read a comment "ryujin please be my girlfriend" and she said what but then make a come here gesture. She even said back when she got recruited by jyp because this female staff came to her and ask her number and she gave it because she thought shes cute lmaoo
She also has 2 cats named Byul and the other one is moon (dallie)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She also has 2 cats named Byul and the other one is moon (dallie)
She a moonbyul stan? Lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:I'm having the biggest crush on Lee Joo Young
She was good in Itaewoon Class. I don't know if she's lesbian or she's a good ally.
bish is gay, who is that obsessed with carol and portrait of a lady on fire? also, i lurk about in her insta a few years ago and pretty sure one of them's her gf.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anything about Kim seohyung? I want to be her so badly

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
She really does give off confident gay vibes. The story Yeji tells of when she first met Ryujin is also pretty funny/interesting and fits into that vibe.

I only recently got into Itzy but Ryujin seems really interesting and she's got the cool girl vibe down

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

SA Girl is whipped she even mentioned about dating lia once during their trainee days and i was like oh shit lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Anything about Kim seohyung? I want to be her so badly
No dating rumors, big lesbian vibes, loves Kristen Stewart. That's all I got for you. Not sure if actually queer or just queer-presenting.