Korean Entertainment - Part II

Reactions:

Re: Korean Entertainment - Part II

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 07:50
Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 07:17
So Kristen Stewart never ping anyone gaydar during her twilight era? I mean she was in a long term relationship with a men but still end up with a ladies without having any receipts. Maybe we should give some idols who appeared straight a chance, it is more likely for them to hide and pretend to be straight or knowing they are gay later in life. My list is Chaeryeong, Minju, Winter and all of Lessarafim
Isn't this not receipt?
That’s a receipt? If that is a receipt then nearly every female that get discussed here will end up like her since she said her celebrity crush is a woman

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 09:06
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
So Kristen Stewart never ping anyone gaydar during her twilight era? I mean she was in a long term relationship with a men but still end up with a ladies without having any receipts. Maybe we should give some idols who appeared straight a chance, it is more likely for them to hide and pretend to be straight or knowing they are gay later in life. My list is Chaeryeong, Minju, Winter and all of Lessarafim
Isn't this not receipt?
That’s a receipt? If that is a receipt then nearly every female that get discussed here will end up like her since she said her celebrity crush is a woman
How would nearly every female that gets discussed here will end up like her since close to none have spoken about their first crush being a woman? Talking about a female celebrity they like is not the same as saying she's their crush

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 09:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Isn't this not receipt?
How would nearly every female that gets discussed here will end up like her since close to none have spoken about their first crush being a woman? Talking about a female celebrity they like is not the same as saying she's their crush
Da

Moonbyul crush is Krystal and Irene literally watch The Notebook because of Rachel Mcadams, not to mention her first crush being the purple friend

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 09:02
Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 07:25
Guest wrote:
Then how do we even know? We might as well say every idol is closeted. Like, what is the benchmark then? You said all of Lesserafim, Yunjin has her own straight rumors with that botched face guy, Winter also with that dozen from nshitty, Chaer dated a man, Minju don’t know her.
A rumor is a rumor. And just because they dated men doesn’t mean they can’t be bisexual. Taeyeon dated men most of her life and still bisexual, there’s a business tea dropper here that said Tiffany date a women despite most of us believe she’s straight. Yes, an idols that have receipts or shown any interest in women can be gay but that doesn’t mean women who don’t have receipts are completely straight when nearly every gay people try so hard to hide themselves by acting straight, especially in South Korea where it is a taboo
Ok so then everyone can be gay then. Good to know. So how come Irene is considered straight? Or Blackpink members are considered straight? Rosé herself has lots of receipts and this thread still think she’s straight. Or Miyeon? Dahyun? Where do you draw the line? Or someone is only gay because they’re this thread’s faves? Before anyone claim that I’m raging, I’m not. Just find it funny at who this thread considers gay and who’s not.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 09:21
Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 09:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Isn't this not receipt?
Da

Moonbyul crush is Krystal and Irene literally watch The Notebook because of Rachel Mcadams, not to mention her first crush being the purple friend
Moonbyul would be accurate but for Irene please refer to the part in bold above

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 17:18
https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/kpop-act ... s-removed/

is anyone else turned off by this? especially aespa and gidle. the difference in numbers is outrageous. ads should be banned by all companies. that's cheating to be honest. also it's not like these groups have to they're doing amazing on korean charts so why can't they not cheat like this because those fake numbers on yt are embarrassing.
I don't understand how is this cheating exactly? like isn't this just the modern day promo? basically equivalent of plastering posters of the artists posters everywhere so that they can get as many people interested as possible. you know just like how brands and products pays to get ads so that they can get as many customers as possible to get interested or buy their products. like I don't know about you all but there were couple of times were I got an ad on youtube about something that interested me and I went on and bought it so this is basically the same thing. some people might come across one of the groups mvs through the ads and grow intrest on them. I don't know which group or artists it was it but I saw someone who left a comment saying they came across them from an ad they watched and decided to check the whole thing out and liked them. although I do agree that music shows should stop counting them as points for music shows wins since it's basically what the companies paid for and doesn't really calculate the people intrest unless they filter the organic views but you know those music shows ain't shit anyway with the amount of fraud accusations they have been getting and how those bgs who never seen the top 100 of any charts getting those show wins from just album sales and mass voting.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 08:14
another member of gg takes break while the group continues activities without her (aes*a).
Was it always like that in the past, or are companies getting careful and at least try to pretend that they care?
It’s not about caring. These people usually get pushed to the brink and physically cannot keep going.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 09:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Then how do we even know? We might as well say every idol is closeted. Like, what is the benchmark then? You said all of Lesserafim, Yunjin has her own straight rumors with that botched face guy, Winter also with that dozen from nshitty, Chaer dated a man, Minju don’t know her.
A rumor is a rumor. And just because they dated men doesn’t mean they can’t be bisexual. Taeyeon dated men most of her life and still bisexual, there’s a business tea dropper here that said Tiffany date a women despite most of us believe she’s straight. Yes, an idols that have receipts or shown any interest in women can be gay but that doesn’t mean women who don’t have receipts are completely straight when nearly every gay people try so hard to hide themselves by acting straight, especially in South Korea where it is a taboo
Ok so then everyone can be gay then. Good to know. So how come Irene is considered straight? Or Blackpink members are considered straight? Rosé herself has lots of receipts and this thread still think she’s straight. Or Miyeon? Dahyun? Where do you draw the line? Or someone is only gay because they’re this thread’s faves? Before anyone claim that I’m raging, I’m not. Just find it funny at who this thread considers gay and who’s not.
Rose is dating a man and none of her receipts are convincing. We are not going to call her a lesbian, get fucking real. Taeyeon was literally caught dating a woman, that’s the difference.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 09:32
Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 17:18
https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/kpop-act ... s-removed/

is anyone else turned off by this? especially aespa and gidle. the difference in numbers is outrageous. ads should be banned by all companies. that's cheating to be honest. also it's not like these groups have to they're doing amazing on korean charts so why can't they not cheat like this because those fake numbers on yt are embarrassing.
I don't understand how is this cheating exactly? like isn't this just the modern day promo? basically equivalent of plastering posters of the artists posters everywhere so that they can get as many people interested as possible. you know just like how brands and products pays to get ads so that they can get as many customers as possible to get interested or buy their products. like I don't know about you all but there were couple of times were I got an ad on youtube about something that interested me and I went on and bought it so this is basically the same thing. some people might come across one of the groups mvs through the ads and grow intrest on them. I don't know which group or artists it was it but I saw someone who left a comment saying they came across them from an ad they watched and decided to check the whole thing out and liked them. although I do agree that music shows should stop counting them as points for music shows wins since it's basically what the companies paid for and doesn't really calculate the people intrest unless they filter the organic views but you know those music shows ain't shit anyway with the amount of fraud accusations they have been getting and how those bgs who never seen the top 100 of any charts getting those show wins from just album sales and mass voting.
Da/ yeah...I have to agree with that. I know fandoms are obsessed with popularity and who had organic popularity etc., but I really don't think anything out of ordinary is happening here. Agree about TV shows (they should remove ads views), but in terms of ads phenomenon as a whole from biz perspective? Day as usual in music showbiz & I'm not sure it's really that big of a deal. I simply accept it as companies spending money on promo. Just like I have to accept the role that tiktok now play in music and why songs are so short or why we get those speed up version etc.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 10:19
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Rose is dating a man and none of her receipts are convincing. We are not going to call her a lesbian, get fucking real. Taeyeon was literally caught dating a woman, that’s the difference.
Taeyeon caught dating a women? I need the receipts

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 07:04
Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 06:45
Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 05:30
Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 05:22
Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 05:02
3rd Gen Idols, I think Eunbi gets missed a lot because she's a solo artist now. She's been speculated with a few different women.

Circling back to 4th gen idols who ping:
I'd like to submit Seoyeon from Fromis_9 and Minji (she's an adult) from New Jeans into the mix as being les.
I agree about eunbi. Also did you all eunbi and yein chill with moonbyul. Like wine and dine sessions which have been documented.

My simple theory if moonbyul is at the crime scene then the accused is possibly on the spectrum somewhere.

Mmmm hmmm... Eunbi is friends with the 95'ers from Dreamcatcher too and that includes Siyeon. If anything, it proves she's not homophobic.
Is Siyeon sus?
Yeah. Pretty sure she's glass closet at this point.
What's her receipts?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Not talking abt Taeyeon. Don’t care about her. Know nothing about her. Get fucking real. I’m referring to the original post.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 07:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da I think you're mixing up with Twice Chaeyoung, not itzy Chaeryeong... Right??

And it's weird to put chaeryeong in that list, even though I'm pretty sure she can be attracted to women because of the "gay panic" and the fact that she loves Han So Hee, I feel the heterosexuality will always make her ignore that.

I'm curious about Minju though.
Da Minju is very gay and she has never had any rumors with men or straight moments so ignore what OP said because she "appears straight" aka femme erasure. Minju has dreamed about kissing a woman, always notes how pretty women are even if it's a dream ghost, gay panics around pretty women and was so gay with Chaewon that their ship became one of the most popular ships among klez.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 11:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Not talking abt Taeyeon. Don’t care about her. Know nothing about her. Get fucking real. I’m referring to the original post.
This is a speculation thread, surely we’re just having fun and there’s no way you can take this thread as a face value over who is actually gay since we will never know and none of these people will come out soon since this is South Korea. Yubin was heavily speculated as lesbian but she’s bisexual now because she said she dated a men before and currently dating one. There’s an anon here who thinks she’s bearding off you look at the circumstances which means that nearly every idols that caught dating a men is bearding. A line is never drawn over some idols that this thread likes; some anons think Yubin is bearding even though she herself reveal she dated a man while Irene is gonna get married to a dude according to this thread because she went to a concert of a group she likes ignoring how many solid receipts she has

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 12:40
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

This is a speculation thread, surely we’re just having fun and there’s no way you can take this thread as a face value over who is actually gay since we will never know and none of these people will come out soon since this is South Korea. Yubin was heavily speculated as lesbian but she’s bisexual now because she said she dated a men before and currently dating one. There’s an anon here who thinks she’s bearding off you look at the circumstances which means that nearly every idols that caught dating a men is bearding. A line is never drawn over some idols that this thread likes; some anons think Yubin is bearding even though she herself reveal she dated a man while Irene is gonna get married to a dude according to this thread because she went to a concert of a group she likes ignoring how many solid receipts she has
Da your comparison is empty considering the “evidence” Irene likes women is one story that’s potentially completely platonic from school, and the evidence Yubin fucks women is that she herself was asking to fuck women on a dating profile. That’s why Yubin gets grace, because she’s clearly attracted to women. It’s undeniable. She either has to be a lesbian or bisexual, because straight women don’t fuck women.

Irene, Rose…none of them have receipts to that degree so of course people are happier to call them straight. Like are you stupid? The line being drawn isn’t arbitrary, it’s “does this person have concrete evidence of being into women” which is why Yubin and Wheein and Taeyeon are considered bisexual and people like Irene and Rose are considered potentially straight. The evidence for eg those three is completely irrefutable.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

just random music/biz info from SK for those who are interested.
Question - do you guys use YT music/premium? I bought it like an year ago only to see what's up and thought it is annoying and not userfriendly, until I started doing playlists with live perfomances :lol: And now I can't live without it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 13:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da your comparison is empty considering the “evidence” Irene likes women is one story that’s potentially completely platonic from school, and the evidence Yubin fucks women is that she herself was asking to fuck women on a dating profile. That’s why Yubin gets grace, because she’s clearly attracted to women. It’s undeniable. She either has to be a lesbian or bisexual, because straight women don’t fuck women.

Irene, Rose…none of them have receipts to that degree so of course people are happier to call them straight. Like are you stupid? The line being drawn isn’t arbitrary, it’s “does this person have concrete evidence of being into women” which is why Yubin and Wheein and Taeyeon are considered bisexual and people like Irene and Rose are considered potentially straight. The evidence for eg those three is completely irrefutable.
There were half a dozen Irene receipts given last time one of you wanted to pretend there was nothing else there/downplay the weird purple friend story as "platonic." The whole page got deleted though, even though it didn't cause a fight, and some anons were saying things like 'wow never knew this' You asking for that to happen again?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 12:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da I think you're mixing up with Twice Chaeyoung, not itzy Chaeryeong... Right??

And it's weird to put chaeryeong in that list, even though I'm pretty sure she can be attracted to women because of the "gay panic" and the fact that she loves Han So Hee, I feel the heterosexuality will always make her ignore that.

Da Minju is very gay and she has never had any rumors with men or straight moments so ignore what OP said because she "appears straight" aka femme erasure. Minju has dreamed about kissing a woman, always notes how pretty women are even if it's a dream ghost, gay panics around pretty women and was so gay with Chaewon that their ship became one of the most popular ships among klez.
DA Ahh Izone Minju? Idk much about her but I have to say she has a way of looking smitten with girls. She's very affectionate too

But I honestly don't get the argument of where to draw the line, just respect people's opinion because we're different anyhow

My pinging board:

IVE Yujin - bi or gay at most - she pings, really self confident and attuned to women's feelings
IVE Wonyoung - bi or asexual - probably gay for Yujin
LSF Chaewon - bicurious - idc about 2kim but chaewon and leejung have cute chemistry, she seems to be crushing on leejung
LSF Kazuha - too early to tell but seems to be bi atleast
G-idle Miyeon and Yuqi - there's something about them..
Aespa Karina - bi - Karina seems to be the best bet among them, don't say anything about Winter cause that girl seems to be boycrazy

Idk much from NJ, NMIXX, etc

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 13:46
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

There were half a dozen Irene receipts given last time one of you wanted to pretend there was nothing else there/downplay the weird purple friend story as "platonic." The whole page got deleted though, even though it didn't cause a fight, and some anons were saying things like 'wow never knew this' You asking for that to happen again?
Sa Sure! Feel free to write them up again. As someone who has been here for years, I’ve read them many times. Unfortunately for you, they remain unconvincing and not remotely on the same level as Wheein and Taeyeon being caught dating women or Yubin having a lesbian dating profile. Sorry!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This thread's popular opinion on Yubin was that she was a lesbian, even though the woman mentioned a boyfriend and talked about ideal men. Meanwhile, this thread automatically assumes someone's straight, without even considering the possibility that they might be closeted.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 13:49
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA I think we can cross Yuqi from the list. She used to be a big SJ fan 008

DA Ahh Izone Minju? Idk much about her but I have to say she has a way of looking smitten with girls. She's very affectionate too

But I honestly don't get the argument of where to draw the line, just respect people's opinion because we're different anyhow

My pinging board:

IVE Yujin - bi or gay at most - she pings, really self confident and attuned to women's feelings
LSF Chaewon - bicurious - idc about 2kim but chaewon and leejung have cute chemistry, she seems to be crushing on leejung
Aespa Karina - bi - Karina seems to be the best bet among them, don't say anything about Winter cause that girl seems to be boycrazy

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 13:38
just random music/biz info from SK for those who are interested.
Question - do you guys use YT music/premium? I bought it like an year ago only to see what's up and thought it is annoying and not userfriendly, until I started doing playlists with live perfomances :lol: And now I can't live without it.
Melon and Naver are not really going anywhere soon, they're still staple of everyone's lives there.

But ia about Youtube music/premium, it's like every genz/millenials on SK have a subscription. It's part of their everyday browsing now, algorithm is crazy too that's why you have lots of groups doing ads. In SK recently, if you want to watch something, they go to YT instead of turning on local channel. If you want to listen to something, they go to YT directly as well instead of like spotify or apple music

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Rosé’s dating who? Lol stop talking shit out of your ass

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 13:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Sa Sure! Feel free to write them up again. As someone who has been here for years, I’ve read them many times. Unfortunately for you, they remain unconvincing and not remotely on the same level as Wheein and Taeyeon being caught dating women or Yubin having a lesbian dating profile. Sorry!
If taeyeon and Wheein is bisexual because of a rumor known among Korean lesbian and insider that they dated a women and are publicly dating men, then Irene is a lesbian since even people in Korean forums calls her gay and a few months ago, a business tea dropper here list Irene as one of the confirm sus idols that dated women, it’s like an open secret in South Korea . There’s even a post made by chatters in a forum that she dated a universities student

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

My pinging board:

Yuqi is literally the one member of Gidle who apparently didn’t understand what Oh My God is about and Soyeon had to explain it…there’s no way she’s sapphic

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 14:28
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

If taeyeon and Wheein is bisexual because of a rumor known among Korean lesbian and insider that they dated a women and are publicly dating men, then Irene is a lesbian since even people in Korean forums calls her gay and a few months ago, a business tea dropper here list Irene as one of the confirm sus idols that dated women, it’s like an open secret in South Korea . There’s even a post made by chatters in a forum that she dated a universities student
1. The business insider said that she doesn’t know anything about Irene, not that she’s gay.
2. There are photos of both Taeyeon and Wheein, not just rumors.

Sorry, but there is no tea of that level for Irene. You can still think she’s gay if you like, but stop lying.

And to the person saying “this threads opinion was that yubin is a lesbian despite…” actually a lot of people had written posts here for years discussing whether or not Yubin’s mentions of men in interviews were performative or bisexual. Accept it: an idol with no significant gay receipts is not more suspicious that idols who have been proven to sleep with or date women, even if they also date men. Your fave has no real tea. Cry about it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

My pinging board:

Yuqi is literally the one member of Gidle who apparently didn’t understand what Oh My God is about and Soyeon had to explain it…there’s no way she’s sapphic
Da
Yeah, I'm sure that yuqi, who has the best understanding of the english language after maybe minnie, really didn't understand the meaning of omg...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 14:32
And to the person saying “this threads opinion was that yubin is a lesbian despite…” actually a lot of people had written posts here for years discussing whether or not Yubin’s mentions of men in interviews were performative or bisexual.
That's not true. There were more posts agreeing that Yubin was being performative, and they were long-essays.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

1. The business insider said that she doesn’t know anything about Irene, not that she’s gay.

Sorry, but there is no tea of that level for Irene. You can still think she’s gay if you like, but stop lying.

And to the person saying “this threads opinion was that yubin is a lesbian despite…” actually a lot of people had written posts here for years discussing whether or not Yubin’s mentions of men in interviews were performative or bisexual. Accept it: an idol with no significant gay receipts is not more suspicious that idols who have been proven to sleep with or date women, even if they also date men. Your fave has no real tea. Cry about it.
Did I said Irene is gayer than Yubin, Wheein or Taeyeon? Why are we fighting over who have more receipts or solid receipts when at the end of the day they’re not gonna come out? Yes, good for them three for being bisexual which means that they can still straight pass themselves living in South Korea while also dating a women. This thread just had a heteronormative views towards some idols like they immediately are straight because they went to a boy group concert despite having shown attraction towards women. And Irene is called straight even though she never mentions any attraction towards men in lchat just give me a femme erasure

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 14:40
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

My pinging board:

Da
Yeah, I'm sure that yuqi, who has the best understanding of the english language after maybe minnie, really didn't understand the meaning of omg...
What’s your argument here? That the whole group just lied about that for the lols in interviews? How desperate are you? According to her own words and the words of Soyeon, she is the ONLY MEMBER who didn’t grasp what the song was about by herself. So yeah I guess she’s just that straight. There’s a reason why no one talks about her in the Gidle thread.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 14:47
Guest wrote:
And to the person saying “this threads opinion was that yubin is a lesbian despite…” actually a lot of people had written posts here for years discussing whether or not Yubin’s mentions of men in interviews were performative or bisexual.
That's not true. There were more posts agreeing that Yubin was being performative, and they were long-essays.
It’s completely true. There WERE a lot of posts discussing the topic and many of them said she was bi or they thought she’d marry a man. The fact that people disagreed does not change that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

My pinging board:

Da
DA I love Yuqi but she is painfully straight, and that is the general consensus here. She ally-zoned herself during a recent bubble live. Also, there were a few things during the I Trust promos that made it obvious Yuqi really didn't fully grasp what Oh My God was about. She is also Christian, and I know that there are gay idols who are religious, but just something to consider. She also had a dating rumor with a lot of damning evidence even though delusional stans worked hard to try and disprove it. She has zero receipts for any interest in women.

Soyeon is Bi, Minnie has written a few sapphic songs and that's a bit sus, I think Shuhua is straight, and Miyeon doesn't really ping for me but I won't dismiss the possibility entirely. I dont know how this poster gets anything less than het vibes from Yuqi lol... I would love to know. :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA there were a couple of GC insider drops. The one you're referencing said "mostly an enigma even to insiders, lots of suggestions she's into women though" and then they talked about all the fake BG dating rumors about her that are put out there because she brings in money to those making shit up. Same person elaborated a bit and said there was nothing concrete because of all the mixed info, but there were rumors of a predebut girl she was seeing and most of the GC chatter was that she's gay. Another anon, in a different post, also mentioned that Irene's circle and ssgs are tight so you don't hear much, but apparently Irene went to the engagement party of two female friends with a woman as her +1. She wasn't sure if the woman was an actual GF or not, as she got the info from the side of the friends.

Believe what you want ofc but she's very private, RV ssngs tend to be very protective, and info about her is generally locked down and kept to chatter. There aren't photos to back up all the fake BG rumors, so it's not surprising there aren't photos for any potential GFs. Despite all that, she has a lengthy of substantial and circumstantial receipts, from things she has said herself to the GC info, etc. While some people have always thought she's straight, a crazed het shipper really quashed all the Irene talk on this site to the point that most people don't even want to talk about the receipts. Personally I think signs point to at the least she's bi, quite/more possibly she's a lesbian. YMMV.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 14:53
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It’s completely true. There WERE a lot of posts discussing the topic and many of them said she was bi or they thought she’d marry a man. The fact that people disagreed does not change that.
You're gaslighting. People who thought she would marry a man figured she would do it out of comphet or find a lavender marriage partner. A couple people have said "**maybe** she's bi?" but in the history of this site, anons never really considered her to be actually bi.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 15:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
You're gaslighting. People who thought she would marry a man figured she would do it out of comphet or find a lavender marriage partner. A couple people have said "**maybe** she's bi?" but in the history of this site, anons never really considered her to be actually bi.
You might want to use the word gaslighting appropriately, for one. For another, anons did think she was bi, so stop lying for no discernible reason. There’s also the fact that many of us refuse to say a less popular opinion here because it gets us banned, so if a few people said she could be bi (and people here almost always called her sapphic and acknowledged we don’t know her preference btw, even if they said they personally suspect lesbian), more people thought it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 15:15
and people here almost always called her sapphic

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 15:15
Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 15:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
You might want to use the word gaslighting appropriately, for one. For another, anons did think she was bi, so stop lying for no discernible reason. There’s also the fact that many of us refuse to say a less popular opinion here because it gets us banned, so if a few people said she could be bi (and people here almost always called her sapphic and acknowledged we don’t know her preference btw, even if they said they personally suspect lesbian), more people thought it.
I used gaslighting because you're trying to make your revisionist LChat history the actual history when it isn't. But go off I guess

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 14:57
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

My pinging board:

Da
DA I love Yuqi but she is painfully straight, and that is the general consensus here. She ally-zoned herself during a recent bubble live. Also, there were a few things during the I Trust promos that made it obvious Yuqi really didn't fully grasp what Oh My God was about. She is also Christian, and I know that there are gay idols who are religious, but just something to consider. She also had a dating rumor with a lot of damning evidence even though delusional stans worked hard to try and disprove it. She has zero receipts for any interest in women.

Soyeon is Bi, Minnie has written a few sapphic songs and that's a bit sus, I think Shuhua is straight, and Miyeon doesn't really ping for me but I won't dismiss the possibility entirely. I dont know how this poster gets anything less than het vibes from Yuqi lol... I would love to know. :rofl:
I think Miyeon is bi leaning towards women. I think she finds it easy to crush on women. She has said that Beyonce is her ideal type, used to be in love with Shuhua, and I remember her mentioning Lea from Itzy as the person she found to be really cute. She has very high standards in men (the rest of the members even voted her the last to get married because of it) because I think she is looking to find the same kind of attraction she has with women. She'll never find that so, she'll either have to settle for a man or pull a Moonbyul/Solar.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 14:49
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

My pinging board:

Da
What’s your argument here? That the whole group just lied about that for the lols in interviews? How desperate are you? According to her own words and the words of Soyeon, she is the ONLY MEMBER who didn’t grasp what the song was about by herself. So yeah I guess she’s just that straight. There’s a reason why no one talks about her in the Gidle thread.
I insinuated she pretended to not get the lyrics, nothing else. You read what you wanted to read. But go off queen, you sound like you enjoy confrontation lulolmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 11:13
Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 09:16
Guest wrote:
01 Jun 2023, 09:23
Since 4th gen is a big topic on this thread these days here's the 4th gen idols I think are sus

Yujin - L E S B I A N written on her forehead in capital letters
Wonyoung - gay for Yujin
Sakura - out and proud bisexual queen
Soyeon - bisexual sapphic anthem writer
Chaewon - lesbian closeting hard after she got outed
Winter - repressed bisexual (Karina is unrepressing her)
Karina - lesbian seducer of women
Ryujin - L to the E to the Z
Lia - gay for Ryujin
Minnie - bisexual fujoshi
Chaeyeon - gay for Sakura
What are Yujin's receipt beyond pinging a lot?

My thoughts:
I agree with all of the above except Winter, Lia and Minnie. Wonyoung is hard to read for me, could go any way. Chaewon doesn't ping at all or have much receipt (except that one very sus ask.fm thing). But I don't think she showed interest towards men either, i might be wrong though.
Winter lately seems pretty decided to show she can seduce women or whatever the f she's obsessed with. She kinda pings but nothing much. To me she's straight although maybe she might question herself in the future but I don't see her ever having had gay thoughts.

Yujin : i add her cause she just pings which is a wrong reason but idk
Sakura : used to think it was just words to appeal to fans but maybe it's true, idk that's what i thought lately.
Ryujin : bi at least
Kazuha : kinda pings + i recall she now has a bunch of receipts. Anyways bi
Yeji : I'd say bi cause she has several gay panic moments and generally seems to crush on women
Karina : i'd say bi but I can see lesbian: actually pings off camera + the youngji show receipts + the fancall receipts + the predebut receipts
Kepler Yujin : can jist be extreme skin ship but i'd say bi
Kepler Xiaoting : same + she loves everything gay for some reason
Kepler Bahiyyih/Hikaru : bahiyyih pings to me, hikaru seems obsessed with her pretty friend. I can believe both of them are bi, but if it was a bet the Bahiyyih it is.
Stacy yoon : I've seen a bunch of receipts, i can believe she's bi/lesbian
Everglow Yiren/Mia : i recall seeing some receipts for Mia, and Yiren pings to me for whatever reason.
Soyeon : bi
Somi : bi
Yena : ah yena.... Bi to me. I mean wrote gay lyrics twice + pings a lot + and seems to have a bunch of gay friends
Sounds like deep down you know she's straight :alright: Plus who are these bunch of gay friends you speak of?
Where does it sound that way lol
More like the opposite. I don't know her that well, just that she seems close to jaejae, bibi, "Jang Doyeon" or whoever

Googled her and she apparently dated a man... but was said to be speculated wlw on the l chat.

Anyways Yena is extremely social that's for sure but I feel like I see her around gay people a lot. She's kind of a tomboy so she easily pings but she also has written 2 gay songs and I recall she also did like Karina, calling one of her female fans her girlfriend or something. I just think she's highly sus.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 09:19
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Since 4th gen is a big topic on this thread these days here's the 4th gen idols I think are sus

Wonyoung - gay for Yujin
Lia - gay for Ryujin

My thoughts:
I agree with all of the above except Winter, Lia and Minnie. Wonyoung is hard to read for me, could go any way. Chaewon doesn't ping at all or have much receipt (except that one very sus ask.fm thing). But I don't think she showed interest towards men either, i might be wrong though.
Winter lately seems pretty decided to show she can seduce women or whatever the f she's obsessed with. She kinda pings but nothing much. To me she's straight although maybe she might question herself in the future but I don't see her ever having had gay thoughts.

Sakura : used to think it was just words to appeal to fans but maybe it's true, idk that's what i thought lately.
Yeji : I'd say bi cause she has several gay panic moments and generally seems to crush on women
Karina : i'd say bi but I can see lesbian: actually pings off camera + the youngji show receipts + the fancall receipts + the predebut receipts
Kepler Bahiyyih/Hikaru : bahiyyih pings to me, hikaru seems obsessed with her pretty friend. I can believe both of them are bi, but if it was a bet the Bahiyyih it is.
Everglow Yiren/Mia : i recall seeing some receipts for Mia, and Yiren pings to me for whatever reason.
Yena : ah yena.... Bi to me. I mean wrote gay lyrics twice + pings a lot + and seems to have a bunch of gay friends
Sounds like deep down you know she's straight :alright: Plus who are these bunch of gay friends you speak of?
More like the opposite. I don't know her that well, just that she seems close to jaejae, bibi, "Jang Doyeon" or whoever

Googled her and she apparently dated a man... but was said to be speculated wlw on the l chat.

Anyways Yena is extremely social that's for sure but I feel like I see her around gay people a lot. She's kind of a tomboy so she easily pings but she also has written 2 gay songs and I recall she also did like Karina, calling one of her female fans her girlfriend or something. I just think she's highly sus.
Da yena has never been speculated here lmao she just has one deranged fan who pops up whenever she’s mentioned

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

watching eunchae's interviews with the groups i keep up with, and eunchae needs to talk about something else with her guests aside from how does it feel to be the maknae or how do you treat the maknae of your group. at first it was cute but now it's getting tiring talk about something else i beg :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Wonyoung - gay for Yujin
Lia - gay for Ryujin

My thoughts:

The ah yena right at the start and she was the only one on the list where you wrote "to me".
She's close with them because they're on a show together, it's not like went up to them and was like "you seem gay let's be close". You should have clarified the googling bit was about doyeon because I thought you were talking about yena at first and that other anon also got confused and went on her usual bogeyman rant. I don't think it's accurate to say doyeon is "gay" when she hasn't really been speculated about here compared to jaejae and bibi who are pretty obviously lesbian/bi respectively. She liked Moonlit Winter so much she got merch of it so she's an ally at least.

Since yena does so much variety she's bound to run into a gay person now and then but in regards to who she's actually close to and hangs out with regularly, I can't think of anyone who I'd say is "gay" maybe minus bibi then again she did get more private so frankly I cannot say for sure. This whole tomboy = pings = gay thing is incredibly flawed and has been proven to mean nothing again and again like at this point I'm convinced the women who "ping" will end up straight and kinda homophobic in majority of cases. Even if yena is pretty obviously straight the song thing will always throw me for a loop because I cannot understand why a straight woman would partake in a song like that especially when the content of the song was much easier to make simply about men and she's obviously man obsessed anyway. Taking into consideration that she only ever talks about men specifically in regards to dating and the way it doesn't cross her mind that two women can date for real as well as her utter disgust of lesbian affection I tend to just resolve the song thing to attention seeking and wanting to be "different". Her calling that female fan her girlfriend always came across as more of her making a laugh out of homosexuality for her straight male fans' entertainment.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 13:19
watching eunchae's interviews with the groups i keep up with, and eunchae needs to talk about something else with her guests aside from how does it feel to be the maknae or how do you treat the maknae of your group. at first it was cute but now it's getting tiring talk about something else i beg :bigcry:
lol She's gonna regret agreeing with her company that pushes her as the 'kpop's maknae', lsf fans are all spreading she's everyone's maknae. It'll be her image forever, same like twice's chaeyoung or yeri have this maknae image they can't shake off even when they get all dolled up sexily

ia it's getting overboard tho, same with their 'closeness' pr is getting overboard as well. i don't doubt they're close but the way they constantly point it out is so forced

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 14:27
Guest wrote:
lol She's gonna regret agreeing with her company that pushes her as the 'kpop's maknae', lsf fans are all spreading she's everyone's maknae. It'll be her image forever, same like twice's chaeyoung or yeri have this maknae image they can't shake off even when they get all dolled up sexily

ia it's getting overboard tho, same with their 'closeness' pr is getting overboard as well. i don't doubt they're close but the way they constantly point it out is so forced
Da I don’t think LSF are close at all and that’s with they keep pushing it so hard. I mean why would they be close? Sakura is older than Eunchae by a long way, Kazuhua already has co worker allegations with them, Chaewon is closer with other idols.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 13:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Wonyoung - gay for Yujin
Lia - gay for Ryujin

My thoughts:

The ah yena right at the start and she was the only one on the list where you wrote "to me".
She's close with them because they're on a show together, it's not like went up to them and was like "you seem gay let's be close". You should have clarified the googling bit was about doyeon because I thought you were talking about yena at first and that other anon also got confused and went on her usual bogeyman rant. I don't think it's accurate to say doyeon is "gay" when she hasn't really been speculated about here compared to jaejae and bibi who are pretty obviously lesbian/bi respectively. She liked Moonlit Winter so much she got merch of it so she's an ally at least.

Since yena does so much variety she's bound to run into a gay person now and then but in regards to who she's actually close to and hangs out with regularly, I can't think of anyone who I'd say is "gay" maybe minus bibi then again she did get more private so frankly I cannot say for sure. This whole tomboy = pings = gay thing is incredibly flawed and has been proven to mean nothing again and again like at this point I'm convinced the women who "ping" will end up straight and kinda homophobic in majority of cases. Even if yena is pretty obviously straight the song thing will always throw me for a loop because I cannot understand why a straight woman would partake in a song like that especially when the content of the song was much easier to make simply about men and she's obviously man obsessed anyway. Taking into consideration that she only ever talks about men specifically in regards to dating and the way it doesn't cross her mind that two women can date for real as well as her utter disgust of lesbian affection I tend to just resolve the song thing to attention seeking and wanting to be "different". Her calling that female fan her girlfriend always came across as more of her making a laugh out of homosexuality for her straight male fans' entertainment.
Sorry but no this hasn't been proven. First there's no confirmation of who's gay or not, only rumors except for Moonbyul who happens to be a tomboy.
Second the highly rumored gays of kpop are a mix of tomboys and non tomboys. Basically it means nothing but a tomboy isn't necessarily a heterosexual or a lesbian.

"Even if Yena is pretty obviously straight"
can you please share what makes her pretty obviously straight so I stop thinking she might be not straight? I mean you must get valid reasons to say this

«as well as her utter disgust of lesbian affection»
lmfao so you're that one deranged anti, you just said a few sentences prior that she was an ally 'at least' , stay consistent idiot.

«attention seeking and wanting to be "different".»
Isn't most of her fanbase men? One of that gay song is named "Pretty Boys", you have to dig up the lyrics and do some interpretation to realise it's gay. Just saying that she hid the gay meaning inside the song, and as I've been able to see, lots of people still don't know the meaning especially homophobes. So I don't see how she's attention seeking with that, she didn't market the songs as being girl love songs.

Wish you moron would stop opening your mouth about yena but oh well

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

BIBI???? What's her deetz? She pings to me and I can't help but like her, but when I watched her No Prepare (with Youngji) they just seems to talk about dating boys. All I know about her was that her girlcrush last time was Yujin, anything else?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 15:29
BIBI???? What's her deetz? She pings to me and I can't help but like her, but when I watched her No Prepare (with Youngji) they just seems to talk about dating boys. All I know about her was that her girlcrush last time was Yujin, anything else?
My moment to shine. She literally kissed a female fan during the head in the clouds concert. Best fanservice ever

Here's the tiktok account of the female fan

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 15:29
I'm pretty sure she's one of those "openly bi but hasn't Officially Come Out" cases. Common in a place like SK.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 14:49
Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 14:27
Guest wrote:

Da I don’t think LSF are close at all and that’s with they keep pushing it so hard. I mean why would they be close? Sakura is older than Eunchae by a long way, Kazuhua already has co worker allegations with them, Chaewon is closer with other idols.
for me that's the most telling lol that chaewon often sleeps in yena+bro's apartment and keeps meeting other friends. lsf have nice chemistry but definitely not better than other groups like fearnots claims