Korean Entertainment - Part II

Reactions:

Re: Korean Entertainment - Part II

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jun 2023, 09:23
Since 4th gen is a big topic on this thread these days here's the 4th gen idols I think are sus

Yujin - L E S B I A N written on her forehead in capital letters
Wonyoung - gay for Yujin
Sakura - out and proud bisexual queen
Soyeon - bisexual sapphic anthem writer
Chaewon - lesbian closeting hard after she got outed
Winter - repressed bisexual (Karina is unrepressing her)
Karina - lesbian seducer of women
Ryujin - L to the E to the Z
Lia - gay for Ryujin
Minnie - bisexual fujoshi
Chaeyeon - gay for Sakura
What are Yujin's receipt beyond pinging a lot?

My thoughts:
I agree with all of the above except Winter, Lia and Minnie. Wonyoung is hard to read for me, could go any way. Chaewon doesn't ping at all or have much receipt (except that one very sus ask.fm thing). But I don't think she showed interest towards men either, i might be wrong though.
Winter lately seems pretty decided to show she can seduce women or whatever the f she's obsessed with. She kinda pings but nothing much. To me she's straight although maybe she might question herself in the future but I don't see her ever having had gay thoughts.

Yujin : i add her cause she just pings which is a wrong reason but idk
Sakura : used to think it was just words to appeal to fans but maybe it's true, idk that's what i thought lately.
Ryujin : bi at least
Kazuha : kinda pings + i recall she now has a bunch of receipts. Anyways bi
Yeji : I'd say bi cause she has several gay panic moments and generally seems to crush on women
Karina : i'd say bi but I can see lesbian: actually pings off camera + the youngji show receipts + the fancall receipts + the predebut receipts
Kepler Yujin : can jist be extreme skin ship but i'd say bi
Kepler Xiaoting : same + she loves everything gay for some reason
Kepler Bahiyyih/Hikaru : bahiyyih pings to me, hikaru seems obsessed with her pretty friend. I can believe both of them are bi, but if it was a bet the Bahiyyih it is.
Stacy yoon : I've seen a bunch of receipts, i can believe she's bi/lesbian
Everglow Yiren/Mia : i recall seeing some receipts for Mia, and Yiren pings to me for whatever reason.
Soyeon : bi
Somi : bi
Yena : ah yena.... Bi to me. I mean wrote gay lyrics twice + pings a lot + and seems to have a bunch of gay friends

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

RULES:

No het talk
Don't respond to trolls - report the post
No stanbaiting
Talk about members whose groups have threads should go in their respective threads

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Saving water :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 09:16
Guest wrote:
Since 4th gen is a big topic on this thread these days here's the 4th gen idols I think are sus

Wonyoung - gay for Yujin
Lia - gay for Ryujin

My thoughts:
I agree with all of the above except Winter, Lia and Minnie. Wonyoung is hard to read for me, could go any way. Chaewon doesn't ping at all or have much receipt (except that one very sus ask.fm thing). But I don't think she showed interest towards men either, i might be wrong though.
Winter lately seems pretty decided to show she can seduce women or whatever the f she's obsessed with. She kinda pings but nothing much. To me she's straight although maybe she might question herself in the future but I don't see her ever having had gay thoughts.

Sakura : used to think it was just words to appeal to fans but maybe it's true, idk that's what i thought lately.
Yeji : I'd say bi cause she has several gay panic moments and generally seems to crush on women
Karina : i'd say bi but I can see lesbian: actually pings off camera + the youngji show receipts + the fancall receipts + the predebut receipts
Kepler Bahiyyih/Hikaru : bahiyyih pings to me, hikaru seems obsessed with her pretty friend. I can believe both of them are bi, but if it was a bet the Bahiyyih it is.
Everglow Yiren/Mia : i recall seeing some receipts for Mia, and Yiren pings to me for whatever reason.
Yena : ah yena.... Bi to me. I mean wrote gay lyrics twice + pings a lot + and seems to have a bunch of gay friends
I mean this is like the second or third time she talks about wanting to be a men to seduce all women. She sounds like a gay woman who got her heart broken by a straight girl “if you were a men, I would date you”. Or maybe she just find out that she was popular among female recently so bragging that if she was born a guy, all female would love her, I doubt that because female fans has called her “oppa” or ‘handsome’ since Next Level era. I’m pretty sure there’s a reason she was obsessing with wanting to be born a men and I hope it’s for sapphic reasons since she want to be a men to seduce all women

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 13:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Wonyoung - gay for Yujin
Lia - gay for Ryujin

My thoughts:

I mean this is like the second or third time she talks about wanting to be a men to seduce all women. She sounds like a gay woman who got her heart broken by a straight girl “if you were a men, I would date you”. Or maybe she just find out that she was popular among female recently so bragging that if she was born a guy, all female would love her, I doubt that because female fans has called her “oppa” or ‘handsome’ since Next Level era. I’m pretty sure there’s a reason she was obsessing with wanting to be born a men and I hope it’s for sapphic reasons since she want to be a men to seduce all women
da there are adults who still have this heteronormative outlook on things as if that's the only way you can be with women in 2023? And you think that's being said by someone gay? I can't with some of you

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 13:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Wonyoung - gay for Yujin
Lia - gay for Ryujin

My thoughts:

da there are adults who still have this heteronormative outlook on things as if that's the only way you can be with women in 2023? And you think that's being said by someone gay? I can't with some of you
Uhm my gf didn’t know she was bisexual until she was 23. Due to comphet and the fact that she live in a country where being gay can get you canned publicly, nothing exists other than heteronormativity. I don’t know where you live, but you sound like it’s in the West where more than one sexuality is widely accepted by whole lot of people. Sadly, that doesn’t happen here in Asia especially Muslim countries. I had a thought of wanting to become a men when I was young since that’s the only way I can date pretty girls before I realized I was gay, and I’m not the only lesbian who went through that. Not everyone just magically knew they were gay when they were 5 years old like Hayley Kiyoko

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 14:30
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Wonyoung - gay for Yujin
Lia - gay for Ryujin

My thoughts:

Uhm my gf didn’t know she was bisexual until she was 23. Due to comphet and the fact that she live in a country where being gay can get you canned publicly, nothing exists other than heteronormativity. I don’t know where you live, but you sound like it’s in the West where more than one sexuality is widely accepted by whole lot of people. Sadly, that doesn’t happen here in Asia especially Muslim countries. I had a thought of wanting to become a men when I was young since that’s the only way I can date pretty girls before I realized I was gay, and I’m not the only lesbian who went through that. Not everyone just magically knew they were gay when they were 5 years old like Hayley Kiyoko
You have no idea how ironic your post is to me considering who i am and where i'm from, but it's 2023 she's a privileged idol with access to the fastest internet in the world please.. Being a kid in the 90s or 70s or whatever and having nothing to tell you homosexuality is possible or living somewhere and working somewhere where gay people don't exist is one thing and her situation is another. You say she might be gay then your excuse that she might not know it yet.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 14:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

My thoughts:

You have no idea how ironic your post is to me considering who i am and where i'm from, but it's 2023 she's a privileged idol with access to the fastest internet in the world please.. Being a kid in the 90s or 70s or whatever and having nothing to tell you homosexuality is possible or living somewhere and working somewhere where gay people don't exist is one thing and her situation is another. You say she might be gay then your excuse that she might not know it yet.
She’s in South Korea, she can’t just blatantly saying in front of camera and in a national television that she wanted to seduce women as a woman. That’s basically coming out in a live television, and I’m pretty sure she knows gay people exist. She literally stan Harry Styles. My 2 cents from this I’m not saying she’s gay, I’m just saying that whatever she said is like something that some lesbians might be familiar with growing up especially when “they didn’t know they were gay” phase.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

My thoughts:

da I'm American and living amongst gay people and having gay family members, yeah, it seems like an odd thing for people to still have heteronormative views. At the same time we're also talking about a society where people pretend gay doesn't exist and if you come out, it could mean losing your friends and family members. So, having fast internet and knowing about homosexuality doesn't really change the fact that even implying she would want to be a gay woman could change her life completely. I mean in Florida, they don't even want you to talk about anything gay so imagine an entire country where that is the mindset.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 15:01
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da I'm American and living amongst gay people and having gay family members, yeah, it seems like an odd thing for people to still have heteronormative views. At the same time we're also talking about a society where people pretend gay doesn't exist and if you come out, it could mean losing your friends and family members. So, having fast internet and knowing about homosexuality doesn't really change the fact that even implying she would want to be a gay woman could change her life completely. I mean in Florida, they don't even want you to talk about anything gay so imagine an entire country where that is the mindset.
Exactly, I think some anon here didn’t get that even peeking out of a closet is a risk. You could literally lose everyone including your career, some of gay people had to pretend and said homophobic thing to support their homophobic family members and it’s very sad. How many Asians here who live in homophobic country had to hide when watching gay movies? It’s basically a taboo and it’s the same case in South Korea

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

never forget

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 15:07
Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 15:01
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Exactly, I think some anon here didn’t get that even peeking out of a closet is a risk. You could literally lose everyone including your career, some of gay people had to pretend and said homophobic thing to support their homophobic family members and it’s very sad. How many Asians here who live in homophobic country had to hide when watching gay movies? It’s basically a taboo and it’s the same case in South Korea

^^^^ Also another layer of progressive/liberal cities in a conservative country/region. It's one thing to express freely when youre in a bubble, but when you're out in the grocery, school, workplace with generally older people and their traditional views/religions, you have to censor yourself as we all do bc of social norms. I live in a very progressive and diverse city in the West but in one of the most conservative and racist states in the Bible belt. Not only is my gayness irrelevant to my workplace, but I wouldn't dare come out to even my genX coworkers as they hold lowkey white supremacist views.

doesn't seem like a Freudian slip, but somethings going on with this obsession. Will keep an eye on her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Happy pride miss Solar :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

My thoughts:

When I was younger I had this conversation with a friend, who would we date from school if we were a guy at the time I didn't know I liked girls and neither did she, sometimes it just doesn't cross people's mind until they are older

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Annyeongz :heart: Someone said WY has adoration for YJ and I see it now lol She talks to other members like they're kids, even same age member Rei or Gaeul, but talks normally with YJ. In their recent IVE 1 2 3, I feel like WY just constantly looks to YJ, her eyes immediately goes to her in literally every game or quests they do lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Someone mentioned Kazuha having receipts? What are they? I get really get nothing from her but part of me thinks that's because she could be trying hard to hide any kind of attraction.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 00:42
Someone mentioned Kazuha having receipts? What are they? I get really get nothing from her but part of me thinks that's because she could be trying hard to hide any kind of attraction.
I don’t think she has a receipts but there’s a fansign where fans are asking her about her ideal type and she separately ask for women or men. And then the fans tells her to gives her general ideal type

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 00:32

Annyeongz :heart: Someone said WY has adoration for YJ and I see it now lol She talks to other members like they're kids, even same age member Rei or Gaeul, but talks normally with YJ. In their recent IVE 1 2 3, I feel like WY just constantly looks to YJ, her eyes immediately goes to her in literally every game or quests they do lol
I noticed that too😂 Been looking at Annyeongz a lot more since people started bringing them up. Both of them, especially Wonyoung, tend to look at each other or almost default to one another. Makes sense given how long they’ve been by each other and what they’ve gone through during that time. It’s one of those relationships where from the outside looking in some people would say that they’re not that close, but in reality I’m almost certain they’re the closest pair in that group. Now if Wonyoung could pick herself off the floor when it comes to Yujin her adoration would be less obvious😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 01:59
Guest wrote:

I noticed that too😂 Been looking at Annyeongz a lot more since people started bringing them up. Both of them, especially Wonyoung, tend to look at each other or almost default to one another. Makes sense given how long they’ve been by each other and what they’ve gone through during that time. It’s one of those relationships where from the outside looking in some people would say that they’re not that close, but in reality I’m almost certain they’re the closest pair in that group. Now if Wonyoung could pick herself off the floor when it comes to Yujin her adoration would be less obvious😂
The way Wonyoung was shocked when she didn’t know the answer to the question about Yujin. Girl really thought she knew everything about Yujin.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 02:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

The way Wonyoung was shocked when she didn’t know the answer to the question about Yujin. Girl really thought she knew everything about Yujin.
DA. WY seems to keep track of Yujin likes/preferences, and makes a point to say it out loud. I remember seeing her drinking and eating stuff and pointing out which she thinks Yujin would like

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Yeah only that ideal type tidbit. I was about to say she's so young to have any defined personality in kpop yet, not to mention the language barrier, but she's '03-er? Same as Yujin so like.. why does it feel like she doesn't have a certain image yet. Any LSF fans? Who pings on that group?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Just realised annyeongz is the ship name of ANN yujin and wonYOUNG :nervous:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 06:07
Guest wrote:
Yeah only that ideal type tidbit. I was about to say she's so young to have any defined personality in kpop yet, not to mention the language barrier, but she's '03-er? Same as Yujin so like.. why does it feel like she doesn't have a certain image yet. Any LSF fans? Who pings on that group?
Fearnot here. LSF are very very fruity group and all members minus eunchae pings. Kazuha and Sakura both basically came out as bi, Chaewon is gay asf with those askfms and Yunjin is a really big ally and she's hella fruity with the members so probs bi.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

On topic of fruity groups, am I the only one who prefers the 'awkward vibe but explosive chemistry' pair? :lol: Like Annyeongz (or who else, maybe Seulrene?). Like I don't have the delusion that they're the best of friends, they're not sooo close on cam but they have lots of history and the chemistry is there.

As opposed to like, skinship and declaration of love everywhere lol idk even that Mijoo-Winter flirting vibe gives me more dopamine than say Sana's skinship to everyone

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 19:38
Happy pride miss Solar :heart:

Whenever idols post stuff like this on sm I can't help but wonder if it's on purpose or just a coincidence.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 08:44
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Fearnot here. LSF are very very fruity group and all members minus eunchae pings. Kazuha and Sakura both basically came out as bi, Chaewon is gay asf with those askfms and Yunjin is a really big ally and she's hella fruity with the members so probs bi.
So 4th generation red velvet?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 10:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA at least Irene is gay, no idea about them lesserafim girls. One thing is certain that group is way more entertaining

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 10:20
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA at least Irene is gay, no idea about them lesserafim girls. One thing is certain that group is way more entertaining
I like how confident you sound, pure entertainment making affirmations as if you know anything.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 10:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I like how confident you sound, pure entertainment making affirmations as if you know anything.
You’re a hetshtirrers who wake up every time someone mentions Irene. Getting pressed over someone calling Irene gay in lchat is another level of weird

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 10:40
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You’re a hetshtirrers who wake up every time someone mentions Irene. Getting pressed over someone calling Irene gay in lchat is another level of weird
DA It is weird that people talk about Irene as if it's confirmed she's gay and nobody is allowed to point that out or have any other opinion on her lest they be accused of being that Irene obsessed shitstirrer

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 10:51
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA It is weird that people talk about Irene as if it's confirmed she's gay and nobody is allowed to point that out or have any other opinion on her lest they be accused of being that Irene obsessed shitstirrer
da I'm a luvie and i don't think she's gay and that anon can deal. It's crazy how they managed to create this narrative where anyone who doesn't agree must be that troll as if some of us aren't capable of having our own thoughts.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 10:53
Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 10:51
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da I'm a luvie and i don't think she's gay and that anon can deal. It's crazy how they managed to create this narrative where anyone who doesn't agree must be that troll as if some of us aren't capable of having our own thoughts.
da that's fine, I think she's gay. Nothing's confirmed ofc.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Wonyoung - gay for Yujin
Lia - gay for Ryujin

My thoughts:

Sounds like deep down you know she's straight :alright: Plus who are these bunch of gay friends you speak of?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 09:01
On topic of fruity groups, am I the only one who prefers the 'awkward vibe but explosive chemistry' pair? :lol: Like Annyeongz (or who else, maybe Seulrene?). Like I don't have the delusion that they're the best of friends, they're not sooo close on cam but they have lots of history and the chemistry is there.

As opposed to like, skinship and declaration of love everywhere lol idk even that Mijoo-Winter flirting vibe gives me more dopamine than say Sana's skinship to everyone
I’m the same way. Not that ships with in your face skin ships and declarations can’t be genuine, but the ones that are off cam just hit different. I guess I’m in the camp of delusion with Annyeongz because I have no doubt that they are the closest in the group based on what they’ve said about each other, how WY relies on YJ the most, how they constantly keep track of each other, and of course their long history with each other. They’re not so in your face on cam, but that’s why I like them. They can’t even hold eye contact for that long without smiling and laughing 😂 I’m sure there are many ships like that out there as well.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 11:22
Guest wrote:

I’m the same way. Not that ships with in your face skin ships and declarations can’t be genuine, but the ones that are off cam just hit different. I guess I’m in the camp of delusion with Annyeongz because I have no doubt that they are the closest in the group based on what they’ve said about each other, how WY relies on YJ the most, how they constantly keep track of each other, and of course their long history with each other. They’re not so in your face on cam, but that’s why I like them. They can’t even hold eye contact for that long without smiling and laughing 😂 I’m sure there are many ships like that out there as well.
Please list them. Thanks. :spy:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 03:57
Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 02:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA. WY seems to keep track of Yujin likes/preferences, and makes a point to say it out loud. I remember seeing her drinking and eating stuff and pointing out which she thinks Yujin would like
I’m going down this rabbit hole white y’all. They both tend to do that I’ve noticed from just watching a bunch of IVE content. Yujin will be trying a drink and immediately say that Wonyoung would probably like it. What’s cute is that when either of them do say that, they always end up being right. It’s cute. That kind of unconscious behavior is what tells me they’re extremely close.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 11:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Sounds like trauma bonding buddies

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 12:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I've never been traumatized except homophobic tv shows, and I've been on the L Chat for a very long time. It sounds like you don't want gay people to enjoy this deserted forum.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 12:38
Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 12:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I've never been traumatized except homophobic tv shows, and I've been on the L Chat for a very long time. It sounds like you don't want gay people to enjoy this deserted forum.
you do know the comment was about your ship and not you right.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/kpop-act ... s-removed/

is anyone else turned off by this? especially aespa and gidle. the difference in numbers is outrageous. ads should be banned by all companies. that's cheating to be honest. also it's not like these groups have to they're doing amazing on korean charts so why can't they not cheat like this because those fake numbers on yt are embarrassing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 17:18

is anyone else turned off by this? especially aespa and gidle. the difference in numbers is outrageous. ads should be banned by all companies. that's cheating to be honest. also it's not like these groups have to they're doing amazing on korean charts so why can't they not cheat like this because those fake numbers on yt are embarrassing.
Every group there except the two JYP groups and the I Am by IVE has a massive difference, close to 2/3rds of the views being fake. JYP had an idol recently, some random dude, lament that they didn’t do enough payola for streaming or yt because they are an “ethical” company lmao, they need to learn to play even dirtier.

Hybe are not a surprise, they are forcing their groups onto everyone by every $$$$$ means available. SM has been using every trick in the book to try and make NCT popular so why would they not with AESPA? But really the bigger issue is the fans. If fans of Kpop didn’t care so much about this shit, companies wouldn’t indulge.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 17:25
Guest wrote:

Every group there except the two JYP groups and the I Am by IVE has a massive difference, close to 2/3rds of the views being fake. JYP had an idol recently, some random dude, lament that they didn’t do enough payola for streaming or yt because they are an “ethical” company lmao, they need to learn to play even dirtier.

Hybe are not a surprise, they are forcing their groups onto everyone by every $$$$$ means available. SM has been using every trick in the book to try and make NCT popular so why would they not with AESPA? But really the bigger issue is the fans. If fans of Kpop didn’t care so much about this shit, companies wouldn’t indulge.
Some companies are very sexist with picking and choosing who to support though

Mamamoo for sample has never had mv ads from their company. Not once in their career

But the company buys the boy group under them ads for ev ey company. Even on the teasers and b side mv’s

Mamamoo having to fend for themselves in an unfair industry

Honestly musical shows should filters out as views in criteria for wins on music shows

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

youtube mv views, itunes charts, album sales, all these metrics of "success" that are based on fandom power instead of quality is exactly why the argument of who deserves a solo is a non starter. companies don't give a shit. they'll give solos to anyone who can make them money.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It would be absolutely hilarious if music shows would start filtering ad views in criteria for digitals and things but they’re very corrupt (see the LSFM and LYW thing) so it won’t happen these companies pay for wins

The industry isn’t organic

There are groups who make music, solos and other use just for the sake of making music without chasing trophies. For example I don’t think Mamamoo started making solo music just to chase individual success. There is a interview with their ceo years ago ( the music one not the business one) and he said from debut the members all having separate solo careers alongside the group was considered from the start to keep them fulfilled as artists

Because the colours and music you show in the group is different from what you can express individually. He knew all the members had individual artistic expressions they wanted that was different from the group sound

Moonbyul has said the as a group they come together to show a certain colour and they don’t overstep each other to make it work. To make a group sound work. On their solos they can show their individual sides

So for some companies it’s money chasing but for some groups with solos I think it’s genuinely for the art and music. Of course they’d love for it to be commercially successful alongside but I don’t think that’s the aim for everyone

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i know my girls don't have the best sales or chart rankings but i honestly dgaf. i still listen to wendy and wheein's debut solo albums the most of any 3rd gen gg. also related but random here's a cover of one of wendy's song from her solo album by miyeon just because i feel like sharing it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don’t think Moonbyul released a song about being elbow deep in another woman in south Korea of all places with the intention of being commercially successful

Some of these gg members just genuinely like music and like artistic expression

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 17:25
Guest wrote:

Aespa and LSF are so obvious in this one. When I was watching korean variety shows, Aespa and LSF would pop up every single time when I didn't even search for them. It's so bad lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’m sitting here wondering when lesbains will get the lchat back for the gay discussion it was intended for

This entire discussion could have come word for word from LSA. Idc if lsa posters are here but can we talk about something interesting

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 18:13
I’m sitting here wondering when lesbains will get the lchat back for the gay discussion it was intended for

This entire discussion could have come word for word from LSA. Idc if lsa posters are here but can we talk about something interesting
Are you serious? So because we're lesbians we aren't allowed to have other interests? What gay talk anyway? It's not like anyone posted anything and we ignored it the thread was dead. Sorry that some of us are normal humans with normal interests and actually care about the music, sorry for offending you.