LOOΠΔ

Reactions:

Re: LOOΠΔ

Post by Guest »

i've got a feeling heejin is going to perform her loona solo on the european leg since she was in air force one and has a new solo coming out in october :tinfoil: just saying

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Aug 2023, 18:03

btw i agree the lowkey ones who were mistreated by jaden, and not given lines or screentime in music videos refused to sign with him for that reason. they basically unionised. funny how 4/5 are the scorpios
This would make more sense if the guy they signed with wasnt the director after jj, who also didnt give them lines or screentime.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Aug 2023, 19:53
Guest wrote:

btw i agree the lowkey ones who were mistreated by jaden, and not given lines or screentime in music videos refused to sign with him for that reason. they basically unionised. funny how 4/5 are the scorpios
This would make more sense if the guy they signed with wasnt the director after jj, who also didnt give them lines or screentime.
I think in a group of 12 members, some with really strong presence and personalities, you have a bit of favoritism. If i'm being honest, when I think of Loona, I forget Hyunjin, Yeojin and Vivi. HyeJu is the ace in that group. Hopefully being split up will give them a chance to shine.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

it's a harder sell for the unused, overlooked members since i believe jaden pays artists with sales made from nft photocards and has another brand new girl group with 24 members they would be competing with. jaden is strange about promoting his artists properly versus treating them like an obscure art project with a cult following. it seems like everything about artms is already planned ahead in advance by the mastermind just like with loona. it worked to boost the most popular members. hyunjin calls herself the ctdenm ceo jokingly and suggested their group name. i guess the lesser known members just didn't have reason to trust jaden's stricter vision or reason to trust his company with boosting their fame and income past what it was

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
03 Aug 2023, 20:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I think in a group of 12 members, some with really strong presence and personalities, you have a bit of favoritism. If i'm being honest, when I think of Loona, I forget Hyunjin, Yeojin and Vivi. HyeJu is the ace in that group. Hopefully being split up will give them a chance to shine.
yes like i can't imagine vivi and hyeju would be pleased to fight for their lives against odd eye circle or heejin in a group, never mind in an nft photocard battle (for example modhaus are selling like 100 per artist of every tripleS member wearing the same reused prada outfit and it's insane to watch a company do this to all their groups) AND fight for their lives against yooyeon, yubin, nakyoung, seoyeon, sohyun, dahyun, half of japan, 10 random survival show contestants and i could go on. i really think hyunjin knows she should be treated as a company's main visual instead of being marketed as pretty girl 54 to the public and she's done a great job as a leader for the mistreated scorpios (and vivi) already

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ticketmaster charging $200-$300 a ticket for their DC and PA shows is a bit insane. I didn't even pay that to see the whole group. Hopefully the prices will go down at some point, but I'm not sure I'd buy a ticket until I know what their setlist will be anyway.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2023, 19:30
Ticketmaster charging $200-$300 a ticket for their DC and PA shows is a bit insane. I didn't even pay that to see the whole group. Hopefully the prices will go down at some point, but I'm not sure I'd buy a ticket until I know what their setlist will be anyway.
Yes, this is utter insanity. I'm kind of relieved that I'll be out of the country and can't go to the DC show because I sure would have caved and paid that crazy money to see them. Someone on Twitter posted ticket sales and I think even the big cities were only trending at like 38% sold so far. I remember when the full group came here last year, they had nearly sold out here an hour after tickets went on sale. I think they really overestimated with this one.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Jul 2023, 18:55
Guest wrote:
30 Jul 2023, 18:34
are we allowed to talk about the adult members of tripleS here too or nah like sohyun (wrote je ne sais quoi) and yooyeon are SOOOO obvious but the korean ent thread dgaf and i don't wanna make a thread for a rando group :ragee:
Well, since this thread is a bit dead, I wouldn't mind discussing the ultra sus Sohyun here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

this was a lesbian event idk
except 😢

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2023, 20:53
Guest wrote:
04 Aug 2023, 19:30
Yes, this is utter insanity. I'm kind of relieved that I'll be out of the country and can't go to the DC show because I sure would have caved and paid that crazy money to see them. Someone on Twitter posted ticket sales and I think even the big cities were only trending at like 38% sold so far. I remember when the full group came here last year, they had nearly sold out here an hour after tickets went on sale. I think they really overestimated with this one.
DA Someone on Twitter said they paid $1300 for front row VIP because of Ticketmaster's dynamic pricing. Just nuts.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

okay yeah now i'm convinced kim lip/choerry/olivia hye are the gays and still on the fence about yves being fam or just high

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Aug 2023, 10:29
okay yeah now i'm convinced kim lip/choerry/olivia hye are the gays and still on the fence about yves being fam or just high
I know I've heard Olivia Hye being mentioned as sus more than once, but I've never heard why people suspect her. Does she have any receipts?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

last tour

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Aug 2023, 12:31
Guest wrote:
I know I've heard Olivia Hye being mentioned as sus more than once, but I've never heard why people suspect her. Does she have any receipts?
Tbh, she's always been one of the more private members and she doesn't reveal a lot about herself so I don't think she's got too much to point a finger at (the way people do with Yves in comparison). Also, I think all of the girls are aware to some extent that a huge chunk of their international fandom is queer in some way so they've always tried to return the love. But anyway, here are some receipts, some of them which might have been mentioned here before:

When asked about which fictional character she relates to the most, Hyeju said it's Rosa Diaz from Brooklyn 99 who is bi in the show:

Around Why Not era she was wearing this rainbow earring a lot:
She's the only member other than Choerry to take a pride flag from fans on stage:
She sent this on their messaging app last year:
Her saying she's rooting for everyone when asked to say something to LGBTQ fans:
When asked to send heart-fluttering messaging to fans, she would always use unnie (sending them to female fans). There was this one instant where she went like "Unnie, when are you heading back home tonight" but I couldn't find it so there's this one:

And just her overall vibe sometimes:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Жuest wrote:
13 Aug 2023, 23:16
Guest wrote:
13 Aug 2023, 12:31
Guest wrote:
Tbh, she's always been one of the more private members and she doesn't reveal a lot about herself so I don't think she's got too much to point a finger at (the way people do with Yves in comparison). Also, I think all of the girls are aware to some extent that a huge chunk of their international fandom is queer in some way so they've always tried to return the love. But anyway, here are some receipts, some of them which might have been mentioned here before:
da last year during queendom she said she wanted to do a Troublemaker (couple) stage with WJSN Eunseo. She and Yves also talked about wanting to get close to some WJSN people in a live of theirs, namely Yves with Seola, Hyeju with Eunseo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

yves updates. i think that's a masc woman on the right but idk because of the editing. maybe she's starting a band with both of them like yerin baek

this is kind of funny

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

yves recommending the soundtrack of moonlit winter! it's a stripped-down film with a very low key queer storyline but still gay!

she's talked about killing eve before

and her mentioning devon aoki has always made me wonder if she's watched d.e.b.s, especially after taeyeon recently posted a photo watching it
she also loved when marnie was there which is kind of the most queerbatie film ever
do you guys think recommending lgbt cinema means anything at all? it's art and i know lots of straight people who enjoy films like moonlight, portrait of a lady on fire or the handmaiden just because they're good! at the same time, personally as a queer person i've always seeked out such films because they have me feeling more connected to the storyline and characters.

the films yves has talked about are not too explicitly gay but i too come from a pretty conservative country and when someone from here mentions a gay film it always piques my interest - it usually means they're at least supportive. actually the idol i follow that's recommended the most gay films is seulgi! she's even mentioned some more niche ones like blue gate crossing which i genuinely can't believe someone who's straight would manage to dig up. however, she's a huge cinephile and has talked about hundreds of films throughout the years, quite a couple of them queer. seulgi also doesn't ping me, like at all. but with yves i'm always on the fence on whether she pings me so her mentioning something even remotely gay has my ears perked up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Aug 2023, 20:19
yves recommending the soundtrack of moonlit winter! it's a stripped-down film with a very low key queer storyline but still gay!
do you guys think recommending lgbt cinema means anything at all? it's art and i know lots of straight people who enjoy films like moonlight, portrait of a lady on fire or the handmaiden just because they're good! at the same time, personally as a queer person i've always seeked out such films because they have me feeling more connected to the storyline and characters.

the films yves has talked about are not too explicitly gay but i too come from a pretty conservative country and when someone from here mentions a gay film it always piques my interest - it usually means they're at least supportive. actually the idol i follow that's recommended the most gay films is seulgi! she's even mentioned some more niche ones like blue gate crossing which i genuinely can't believe someone who's straight would manage to dig up. however, she's a huge cinephile and has talked about hundreds of films throughout the years, quite a couple of them queer. seulgi also doesn't ping me, like at all. but with yves i'm always on the fence on whether she pings me so her mentioning something even remotely gay has my ears perked up.
i just saw that on twt and came here for it. i have a lot of thoughts about her lately/dunno how to trim them down omg i'm so sorry.. i'm bored and i can't write for shit unless it's a stream of consciousness or investigative essay, forgive me. putting it under spoilers from embarrassment

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
15 Aug 2023, 23:28
Guest wrote:
i just saw that on twt and came here for it. i have a lot of thoughts about her lately/dunno how to trim them down omg i'm so sorry.. i'm bored and i can't write for shit unless it's a stream of consciousness or investigative essay, forgive me. putting it under spoilers from embarrassment
da Lmao I get the same vibe as well. But tbh I think she's at least bisexual cause straight girls I know have very little interest at all in consuming lesbian media, especially things she seems to have checked out and recommended. Like the one video you linked mentioned she recommended Saving Face and But I'm a Cheerleader and frankly I can't imagine coming across those movies unless actively looking out for queer film. Also, having When Marnie is There as a fav ghibli is eyebrow raising enough for me lol. Very few people have that as their favorite, I can't imagine loving that one the most except because of its wlw undertones since other ghibli films don't really have that. Then again ig it's possible she has many Ghibli films in her "favorites" list.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
this was a very interesting perspective and i'll drop my stream of consciousness too because your deep dive had my brain go brrrr! i apologize for my ranting because i get annoying when it comes to talking about films and yves because they're both among the things i ponder a lot about!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

sorry for OT but who are these tripleS members and why do they ping?
DA but Yooyeon and Sohyun!

I'm not too knowledgeable on the tripleS topic and some of these have been mentioned somewhere above in the discussion but I'll try to give a recap.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Aug 2023, 21:50
sorry for OT but who are these tripleS members and why do they ping?
DA but Yooyeon and Sohyun!

I'm not too knowledgeable on the tripleS topic and some of these have been mentioned somewhere above in the discussion but I'll try to give a recap.

also might be a reach but kotone pings me juuust a little bit. it ties into the topic because this is a loona forum - her favorite group is loona and her bias is hyeju!

and i'm going a bit stereotypical here but out of all the 16 triples girls so far she's the most tomboyish.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They already cancelled one of their concerts. I figured it was a terrible idea to try to sell tickets to a concert for a group that has no music out. I feel bad for the girls, but that was just terrible planning from their company.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I started listening to Loona in the past months after I fell in love with Kim Lip.
But now i have fallen even deeper for Hyeju and i can't get up :'(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 Aug 2023, 06:25
I started listening to Loona in the past months after I fell in love with Kim Lip.
But now i have fallen even deeper for Hyeju and i can't get up :'(
we can all relate :heart: 🙏

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

they know us well

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anyone going to see Loosemble in the US? I wish I could but I'll be traveling when they're in my town.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Once again mentioning both Moonlit Winter and When Marnie Was There... in the same breath

whozzit
Reactions: 0

Post by whozzit »

Chuu's new song sounds good so far, from the trailer. Hope the album is good and does well. Poor kid deserves it after all the hell BBC is still putting her through.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

reunion

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

heejin solo teaser finally dropped

whozzit
Reactions: 0

Post by whozzit »

Guest wrote:
11 Oct 2023, 08:54
reunion
This is so precious. Bless Vivi and her photoshop skills. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

hyeju saying an unnie needs to lead her and "hyungs" need to stfu

and her lifting up yeojin so effortlessly is just :$ :-/ it's not gay per se but it's giving off that strong vibe ykwim

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
04 Nov 2023, 21:55
I guess this makes me feel a little bit better after reading her Addiction lyrics talking about a boy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

if no one's got me, yves watching lesbian films has my back

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Nov 2023, 18:39
This is so sweet! Loona are definitely aware that a lot of the women stanning them are gay but it's still surprising to me to see Hyeju bringing it up unprompted! It's nice that she's at least an ally.

Now onto the gay stuff... Her actually having a gaydar hmmm 🤔 And the way her face lit up... I'm probably overanalyzing her because she pings the most to me but like come on

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

someone on brazilian twitter made a little expose thread on why yves is dating this pretty girl

and it's all a joke but people are saying she also deleted all her posts with jueun (tbh i kiiiind of believed there was a thing between them.. they were literally saying they were together 8 days a week and calling each other pet names. and jueun is also friends with gay ass exy and her squad). any thoughts? i've seen people saying jueun is suspicious in other discussions here but i don't really know her like that

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Nov 2023, 22:30
someone on brazilian twitter made a little expose thread on why yves is dating this pretty girl

and it's all a joke but people are saying she also deleted all her posts with jueun (tbh i kiiiind of believed there was a thing between them.. they were literally saying they were together 8 days a week and calling each other pet names. and jueun is also friends with gay ass exy and her squad). any thoughts? i've seen people saying jueun is suspicious in other discussions here but i don't really know her like that
hmm Jueun is still following her though and on her page she still has yves posts up. She trained with Hyunjin hence why she's close with Loona members and has been for a long time. Not to say she couldn't have gotten closer and start dating Yves though, they did have a many sus moments

As for Jueun I never kept up with her group much but she sang Kehlani Honey in 2018 before that song really popped off and some people say some of her song lyrics are gay too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I got into Loona this year. It's been fun discovering more about them, a pity the group doesn't exist anymore.
So far i am 90% sure Hyeju is a raging lesbian lmao
Her relationship with Gowon is cute. I was not convinced they were anything more than friends until I saw an old interview with the group. Heejin says Hyeju and Gowon have been getting quite close... And then says they can reject boys together. That was so suz. Why would you say something like that about your friends :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Dec 2023, 06:17
I got into Loona this year. It's been fun discovering more about them, a pity the group doesn't exist anymore.
So far i am 90% sure Hyeju is a raging lesbian lmao
Her relationship with Gowon is cute. I was not convinced they were anything more than friends until I saw an old interview with the group. Heejin says Hyeju and Gowon have been getting quite close... And then says they can reject boys together. That was so suz. Why would you say something like that about your friends :rofl:
happy you got into them this year even after everything that happened! with the way the girls are talking about it, we'll definitely get an ot12 comeback someday but it might be years from now.

and i get you! if i had to point the lesbian finger at someone, it would be hyeju 100%. gay face, gay posture, gay clothes and the way she's been talking about how she's the woman attractor of the group recently... she's never even seemed to want to prove us otherwise.

they're cute with gowon and hyeju definitely has a soft spot for her! at the same time, gowon just seems really really straight to me and i don't remember ever seeing her allude to liking women. she has that joke going on for her where she's just too pretty to be in a relationship with somebody and i think that's what it is. but like, i'm not opposed to hyewon 😳😌

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

she's such a troll i love her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 Dec 2023, 16:57
she's such a troll i love her
I bet her next post caption would be "Hehe"

Reactions: