MoonSun (Moonbyul and Solar)

Sun_Sol
Veteran
Reactions: 0

Post by Sun_Sol »

ForMS wrote:
truetoyourname wrote:I know most of the stuff here have been mentioned, but good to see it's been compiled into a video. I just ignore Wheebyul stuff, hope no one will be triggered. I'm that anon who doesn't give a shit if the person making this video ship any other pair, because I really do enjoy her hard work compiling moonsun moments like this.

"
I like her compilations too. I just wish she doesn't do all that "zaddy" cringe
If you ignore that part you will find many good videos like

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxOCRagziryuPceHvyjyH9A

or

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHXJ9mrTIVrGD79kp8xpysw
"It's about diversity. Other groups would be diverse too but we aren't like: ?ó?Ç?ÿWe are a girl group so we should do this,' or ?ó?Ç?ÿWe are a boy group so we should do this.' I think we represent gender neutrality. So you get to see many and new images." - Moonbyul

Sun_Sol
Veteran

Post by Sun_Sol »

She did not want Solar to go inside, but Solar so Byul followed ... and Hwasa is left alone, oh moonsun
"It's about diversity. Other groups would be diverse too but we aren't like: ?ó?Ç?ÿWe are a girl group so we should do this,' or ?ó?Ç?ÿWe are a boy group so we should do this.' I think we represent gender neutrality. So you get to see many and new images." - Moonbyul

YongDOMestic

Post by YongDOMestic »

Now that we're a little more private and have gained some peace, I feel a little more confident to post a fanfic I wrote a while back. Please excuse my flaws in writing, I'm not really confident about it, but I want the thread members to somehow enjoy it since I've been encouraged to post it on the old thread.

I'm sorry it took me sometime.

I'm still super nervous about posting it here but here it is

:crybabe:

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/138...the-night-falls

tygRrryo
Veteran
Reactions: 274

Post by tygRrryo »

spooky wrote:
I read that the framed Solar photos in the background of Solarsido were taken by Solar Eclipse. I remember Yong naming 2 fansites to fans when she visited her own birthday exhibits and Solar Eclipse was one of them. I think the photos of Byul that Yong Sunhae had in the background of her videos are by Solar Eclipse too.
Lucky fansite... They do take some really nice photos though... And I love how moonsun occasionally wear couple gifts sent to them, they're so into couple matching so it works out (or which came first, the fans' couple gifts or ykbk matching themselves? )

mamamoose

Post by mamamoose »

STMTH is in the old thread rn asking for a weigh in

"I can move this thread into Members OR
You can start a new thread in members and this one will likely be closed.
Please weigh in here. Thanks."

GifAnon

Post by GifAnon »

STMTH is asking whether we want to start over in this thread and shit down the previous thread or just turn the previous thread into members only. I think she wants the response in the other thread, so please let her know what you guys want.

Personally I think we should keep the previous thread and turn that one into members only. I know there's a lot of wasted pages with dumb arguments, but I think it's still worth preserving for the timeline aspect.

Morgan1975

Post by Morgan1975 »

Thank God for this.

Sun_Sol
Veteran

Post by Sun_Sol »

: *making life difficult for herself*
Byul: You can just clear the ones you're done with.
Yonghee (not sure if its her): Yeah, clear those you're done with.
: Oh right I can just clear them...
https://twitter.com/byulddoongie/status/1118838310493835264

tygRrryo
Veteran

Post by tygRrryo »

Solmar wrote:Image
She did not want Solar to go inside, but Solar so Byul followed ... and Hwasa is left alone, oh moonsun
Yeah and it was literally less than 30 seconds later that she followed her. And this was in June 2016, presumably before they officially got together but maybe in a some.

We'll never know the context, but byul seemed pretty upset by yong leaving, I wonder what she went in to do (watch it just be like, going to the bathroom). But yeah poor hwasa lol, but she seemed preoccupied on her phone anyway maybe talking to someone

tygRrryo
Veteran

Post by tygRrryo »

.... wrote:
tygRrryo wrote:
Von Krapper wrote:
tygRrryo wrote:
mamamoose wrote:I can't say that I am surprised
https://twitter.com/byulsexual/status/11188...3314719744?s=21
Byul is definitely there because we hear her laugh throughout the video and especially at the end. I guess she's the one in white in that clip and yonghee might be the one in purple?

Also the person who comes into measure jjasik looks familiar, is that their stylist/fixer or mmmtv unnie? I think she was the same person who fixed wheebyul's attached dresses in the latest mmmtv but I could be wrong
Colleague number 1 is there

omg I love how this is like a running joke now in solarsido :lol:
That joke never fails to make me laugh, calling a person who's with her almost everyday and all day a colleage is so hilariously ironic, it's also super cute for some reason, I just love when they call each other that, I'm happy with so little.
Yeah like Yong saying in the comments of the Jakarta video that it would've been more fun with her "colleagues"/they left a big hole, but like wheesa were still there, the only colleague actually missing was Byul lol, we knew who she was really missing

EndOfTime

Post by EndOfTime »

Thank you for making this. It was a great decision because the trolls are ruining the anon thread.

Sun_Sol
Veteran

Post by Sun_Sol »

She always close her eyes

jsj
Reactions: 1

Post by jsj »

Solmar wrote:She always close her eyes
Took me a sec to realize this is not a gif :lolscroll:

Yop

Post by Yop »

Von Krapper wrote:
tygRrryo wrote:
mamamoose wrote:I can't say that I am surprised
https://twitter.com/byulsexual/status/11188...3314719744?s=21
Byul is definitely there because we hear her laugh throughout the video and especially at the end. I guess she's the one in white in that clip and yonghee might be the one in purple?

Also the person who comes into measure jjasik looks familiar, is that their stylist/fixer or mmmtv unnie? I think she was the same person who fixed wheebyul's attached dresses in the latest mmmtv but I could be wrong
Colleague number 1 is there

Colleague 1 is always there. It's crazy how much time she spends with Yong for her videos, only not to appear. That's kind of OOC for her not to be bragging about being here or sharing bts stuff.
Also in this vid, Byul is the one on Yong's right, the one she's talking to. It's obvious to me seeing how Yong acts and looks at her, but ofc I can be mistaken.

Yop

Post by Yop »

Are you all ready for three days of concerts ? There's always quality Moonsun content, I can't wait. I'm personally curious to see if Byul can outgay herself after Mirror/Moon Movie (and I'm still waiting for the studio versions...).

Sun_Sol
Veteran

Post by Sun_Sol »

Solar knows how to be sexy

mamamoose

Post by mamamoose »

EndOfTime wrote:Thank you for making this. It was a great decision because the trolls are ruining the anon thread.
I agree. Members only will be very manageable and will weed out all the trolls/nasty men!

mamamoose

Post by mamamoose »

Yop wrote:Are you all ready for three days of concerts ? There's always quality Moonsun content, I can't wait. I'm personally curious to see if Byul can outgay herself after Mirror/Moon Movie (and I'm still waiting for the studio versions...).
I know she'll out gay herself from previously. I don't know how she does it but she does!

planetmoon

Post by planetmoon »

mamamoose wrote:
Yop wrote:Are you all ready for three days of concerts ? There's always quality Moonsun content, I can't wait. I'm personally curious to see if Byul can outgay herself after Mirror/Moon Movie (and I'm still waiting for the studio versions...).
I know she'll out gay herself from previously. I don't know how she does it but she does!
I have so many thoughts for the concert tomorrow:
I'm expecting byul to do a boy group dance kinda like that TVXQ video. I cant wait for her not to change the pronouns haha.

I'm also excited for Solar's! She gets sexier and sexier each time (in a feminine way) but I'm excited to see how she will do a boy group dance this time!

And of coursee, they're both doing similar things...

My Last thought is this: every concert or event mamamoo does: we can always expect at least one gay thing to happen with moonsun. And that's been consistent for years. I dont know other ships that are THIS consistent.

mamamoose

Post by mamamoose »

do you think Solar will be doing any pole dancing for the concert? or did she say she was done for a bit?

Windstruck
Reactions: 5

Post by Windstruck »

I enjoy watching Solarsido channel. Latest video is not subbed in English yet. So I'm waiting but by glass mirror, I could see the reflection of Moonbyul behind the camera?

I like Yongsun doing challenges. It's entertaining. I'm happy her channel is doing well! She easily got 100k susbcribers in less than 2 months. I could see her getting the gold for 1 million subscribers. She is nearly halfway.

I might be wrong - I think she will have her own website.
If you type solarsido.com, you can see it does exist.

Though the domain was created in 2010, it is possible that she contacted, negotiated and got that owner to sell it to her.

tygRrryo
Veteran

Post by tygRrryo »

Solmar wrote:Solar knows how to be sexy
"
Every time she does that clapping in decal it just reminds me of the mmmtv where she just could not keep a straight face while doing it (much like this clip) and they had to do so many takes of that part because of her :lol:

tygRrryo
Veteran

Post by tygRrryo »

planetmoon wrote:
mamamoose wrote:
I have so many thoughts for the concert tomorrow:
I'm expecting byul to do a boy group dance kinda like that TVXQ video. I cant wait for her not to change the pronouns haha.

I'm also excited for Solar's! She gets sexier and sexier each time (in a feminine way) but I'm excited to see how she will do a boy group dance this time!

And of coursee, they're both doing similar things...

My Last thought is this: every concert or event mamamoo does: we can always expect at least one gay thing to happen with moonsun. And that's been consistent for years. I dont know other ships that are THIS consistent.
I'm looking forward to the vcr's/on stage sketches too, they're always funny af and the s/s ones had a lot of monsoon (though we prob won't get to see them until Sunday/Monday when the concerts are over and the fancams release their videos then)

tygRrryo
Veteran

Post by tygRrryo »

Solmar wrote:
ForMS wrote:
truetoyourname wrote:I know most of the stuff here have been mentioned, but good to see it's been compiled into a video. I just ignore Wheebyul stuff, hope no one will be triggered. I'm that anon who doesn't give a shit if the person making this video ship any other pair, because I really do enjoy her hard work compiling moonsun moments like this.

"
I like her compilations too. I just wish she doesn't do all that "zaddy" cringe
If you ignore that part you will find many good videos like

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxOCRagziryuPceHvyjyH9A

or

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHXJ9mrTIVrGD79kp8xpysw
Jia Yin / Yin Jia also makes very nice monthly compilation videos and I love how she adds English subtitles to videos too
https://youtube.com/user/jiayin0512/videos

tygRrryo
Veteran

Post by tygRrryo »

Solmar wrote:: *making life difficult for herself*
Byul: You can just clear the ones you're done with. 
Yonghee (not sure if its her): Yeah, clear those you're done with.
: Oh right I can just clear them...
https://twitter.com/byulddoongie/status/1118838310493835264
:wub:
It seems like Yong insists on doing everything herself in these videos and be very independent (makes sense cuz it's her channel and her own challenges of course) but you know that Byul is just itching to help her when she sees her struggling, like in this case. They probably helped with laying the paper on the ground tho

ms101

Post by ms101 »

.... wrote:This is a members only thread to get rid of negativity, trolls and spammers, this time let's just focus on the girls and their dynamics.

The rules are the same from the previous thread, let's try to follow them well.

Also, if you don't believe in Moonsun or don't even care about them please refrain from participating, thank you.

Let's try to be kinder to each other, please.

LEGGO!
Feels like you should make actual concrete rules, like OT under spoilers, no member bashing, etc.

mamamoose

Post by mamamoose »

ms101 wrote:
.... wrote:This is a members only thread to get rid of negativity, trolls and spammers, this time let's just focus on the girls and their dynamics.

Also, if you don't believe in Moonsun or don't even care about them please refrain from participating, thank you.

LEGGO!
Feels like you should make actual concrete rules, like OT under spoilers, no member bashing, etc.
Also I think we shouldn't allow people who (admit) to being straight. I know some of you said you were okay with it yesterday as long as they aren't trolling but it makes me feel uncomfortable. I'm not sure if that's something you can control though

Max Power

Post by Max Power »

Here's to more moonsun with less drama!

:gaypimp:

BananaUyu

Post by BananaUyu »

Moonsun is love, moonsun is life. I'm usually quite tolerant, but even I can't handle it when trolls are literally taking up 10 pages. Hope we can see more moonsun stuff here! :grouphug:

Von Krapper

Post by Von Krapper »

mamamoose wrote:
ms101 wrote:

LEGGO!
Also I think we shouldn't allow people who (admit) to being straight. I know some of you said you were okay with it yesterday as long as they aren't trolling but it makes me feel uncomfortable. I'm not sure if that's something you can control though
Tbh, I don't like straights here in lchat. This is only our safe place . I don't care if she's a moonsun shipper. They can ship somewhere else. Sorry for being rude.

mamamoose

Post by mamamoose »

Von Krapper wrote:
mamamoose wrote:
ms101 wrote:

LEGGO!
Tbh, I don't like straights here in lchat. This is only our safe place . I don't care if she's a moonsun shipper. They can ship somewhere else. Sorry for being rude.
No you're not being rude at all. I remember when that person made those creepy and weird comments in regards to Moonsun a while back and even on TT. I just prefer not to have them here considering we know they're straight (well now they're saying they think they could fall in love with anyone). I know they are a moonsun shipper but their input has no value here and also like you said this is a safe space for lesbians only

spooky

Post by spooky »

Just seen Moonsun get off a car, at the concert venue. Wheesa not seen yet.

EndOfTime

Post by EndOfTime »

I'm so satisfied knowing those trolls are probably pissed they won't be able to troll anymore LOL

spooky

Post by spooky »

EndOfTime wrote:I'm so satisfied knowing those trolls are probably pissed they won't be able to troll anymore LOL
I suspect trolls want us to move to members only though, since it makes the thread a lot less active and visible to new people/fans/shippers.

mamamoose

Post by mamamoose »

spooky wrote:
EndOfTime wrote:I'm so satisfied knowing those trolls are probably pissed they won't be able to troll anymore LOL
I suspect trolls want us to move to members only though, since it makes the thread a lot less active and visible to new people/fans/shippers.
The thread will be pinned so that people can find it. I'm not worried about it at all. I'm also glad that trolls can't troll us anymore

jsj
Reactions: 1

Post by jsj »

spooky wrote:
I definitely think that as well. We're in a weird win-but-also-lose situation. I was actually one of the ones who was dead set against moving to members only before but the time between then and now the trolling really got to be too much. I was really worried about the thread dying in members only because I've seen that happen before but people have proved me wrong so far. This place is still fairly active. I guess the real test will be once the concert starts but I'm not worried anymore.

GifAnon

Post by GifAnon »

jsj wrote:
spooky wrote:
I definitely think that as well. We're in a weird win-but-also-lose situation. I was actually one of the ones who was dead set against moving to members only before but the time between then and now the trolling really got to be too much. I was really worried about the thread dying in members only because I've seen that happen before but people have proved me wrong so far. This place is still fairly active. I guess the real test will be once the concert starts but I'm not worried anymore.
This feels similar to how it use to be during the Zeta days. 20~ people on average, 30 on a good day.

Post by .... »

jsj wrote:
spooky wrote:
Btw, does anyone know who are the moos who will be streaming the concert ?
I don't use twitter so I can't keep up with those things, it would be very nice if you can share it here.

And are there pictures of Moonsun seen getting off a car?

Post by .... »

I agree we should update the rules, so if we end up staying here after all, I will modify the first post so everyone can see it.

But I believe we have to think realistically, there's no way we can know if an user is straight, bi or lesbian, people will say whatever they want and even if they do say they're straight, I don't believe a solution for it would be banning them, in fact it can have the opposite effect and turn the thread upside down again.

So I maybe we should all agree that het talk is not allowed in any way, form or even in implicit subtext, it will be easier to police posts instead of users and hopefully this time we will recognize trolls from frequent members, don't you guys think?

EndOfTime

Post by EndOfTime »

.... wrote:
I agree we should update the rules, so if we end up staying here after all, I will modify the first post so everyone can see it.

But I believe we have to think realistically, there's no way we can know if an user is straight, bi or lesbian, people will say whatever they want and even if they do say they're straight, I don't believe a solution for it would be banning them, in fact it can have the opposite effect and turn the thread upside down again.

So I believe we should all agree that het talk is not allowed in any way, form or even in implicit subtext, it will be easier to police posts instead of users and hopefully this time we will recognize trolls from frequent members, don't you guys think?
I also like to add that this thread should be about moonsun only, Mamamoo should be mentioned only when moonsun are involved but everyone should respect the other members (not like those trolls who were bashing Wheesa)
We're here only for moonsun, if we wanna know about the other members or find out the group schedule there are plenty of places to go. This is the only place where lesbians can discuss moonsun.

ms101

Post by ms101 »

EndOfTime wrote:
.... wrote:

So I believe we should all agree that het talk is not allowed in any way, form or even in implicit subtext, it will be easier to police posts instead of users and hopefully this time we will recognize trolls from frequent members, don't you guys think?
I also like to add that this thread should be about moonsun only, Mamamoo should be mentioned only when moonsun are involved but everyone should respect the other members (not like those trolls who were bashing Wheesa)
We're here only for moonsun, if we wanna know about the other members or find out the group schedule there are plenty of places to go. This is the only place where lesbians can discuss moonsun.
I disagree. It should be okay to post schedules or stream links (under spoilers). That's where we get the majority of ms content in the first place. Some of us don't like going to the other thread for various reasons or don't use twitter etc.

YongSunshine

Post by YongSunshine »

Hello everyone!

Corporal language anon here, I'm glad for this new thread, this way I will feel more confident posting my analysis, last time everyone were too busy lashing out against each other to pay attention so I hope we can get to discuss it better this time, I have a lot more coming up!

kurapika_11

Post by kurapika_11 »

Thank you for this thread! I had enough of senseless discussion between trolls.

MoonSun Lchat is my go to place when I am stressed and all. Loved reading about updates and discussions about my first and only OTP

Anyway, so excited for day 1 concert. Looking forward to MoonSun moments (hopefully there will be lots) and their solo stages hihi

tygRrryo
Veteran

Post by tygRrryo »

spooky wrote:Just seen Moonsun get off a car, at the concert venue. Wheesa not seen yet.
You're there at the concert, spooky? So moonsun went in the same car again just them two hmmm it's been happening more and more often

Anyways, hope you have a great time at the concert!!

mamamoose

Post by mamamoose »

spooky wrote:Just seen Moonsun get off a car, at the concert venue. Wheesa not seen yet.
have fun tonight! I hope to hear your experience

truetoyourname

Post by truetoyourname »

.... wrote:

So I maybe we should all agree that het talk is not allowed in any way, form or even in implicit subtext, it will be easier to police posts instead of users and hopefully this time we will recognize trolls from frequent members, don't you guys think?
Yes no het talk should be allowed here.

Post by .... »

mamamoose wrote:
have fun tonight! I hope to hear your experience
Enjoy it for all of us who can't be there!

bdenise

Post by bdenise »

what do you all think about solar never saying ANYTHING about her love life? (sorry im not fluent too lol)

?¼?Ø?¢?½?á?¼?¼?Ö?Ç

Post by ?¼?Ø?¢?½?á?¼?¼?Ö?Ç »

bdenise wrote:what do you all think about solar never saying ANYTHING about her love life? (sorry im not fluent too lol)
personally, i think solar doesnt have much experience in relationships. she might be in relationships before but i think they are just short ones. her relationship with byul (as what most of us believe)is the one giving her new experiences.

spooky

Post by spooky »

tygRrryo wrote:
You're there at the concert, spooky? So moonsun went in the same car again just them two hmmm it's been happening more and more often

Anyways, hope you have a great time at the concert!!
Yes I'm here! Wheesa were rehearsing since the morning so I think Moonsun joined in later.

Will try to report on Moonsun if I spot anything.