Blackpink

Reactions:

Re: Blackpink

Post by Guest »

Jisoo covered in bandages wth was she doing during covid break, or was it even covid I wonder now

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 12:16
Chaelisa in Osaka :wub:

Looks like it could be in a vlog later too 👀🤞
Chaelisa proving their relationship/friendship is strong ❤️ love it for them

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is that Lisa? The way they walk lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Poor Jisoo. She's so strong and professional performing like nothing happened.

Jagiya
Reactions:

Post by Jagiya »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 16:09
I realised they don’t harmonise a lot in the songs. What song that they harmonise the most?
To answer, here are some. i like the melody of you never know most thou. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 14:46
Is that Lisa? The way they walk lol
That’s her manager Jane

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:hug:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Clearer view jendeuk being koala to Jisoo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 18:28
:hug:
Chaelisa always winning 💋

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Chaelisa is at it again :dance2:

So sweet...

Yadom
Veteran
Reactions: 951

Post by Yadom »

Lisa drawing a butterfly when a fan asked her to draw her first tattoo for her.

From yesterday - Lisa flirting with Jennie and Jennie laughing.
What a coincidence.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Jagiya wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 16:26
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 16:09
I realised they don’t harmonise a lot in the songs. What song that they harmonise the most?
To answer, here are some. i like the melody of you never know most thou. :lol:
Thanks so much for answering this. I thought it's already a lost cause :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yadom wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 09:39
They all share clothes. Recently jisoo wore Lisa's at the airport going to Melbourne.

Yadom
Veteran

Post by Yadom »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 09:53
They all share clothes. Recently jisoo wore Lisa's at the airport going to Melbourne.
So much for them being cold towards each other then, right?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yadom wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 10:39
Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 09:53
So much for them being cold towards each other then, right?
We really don't know what's the reason for that or if that was even the situation. Btw, is there any info on why is jennie not in soundcheck today? kinda worried tbh.

Yadom
Veteran

Post by Yadom »

It seems rosé slipped up that she and jisoo are sharing a room so that means jenlisa 👀🤭
Btw, is there any info on why is jennie not in soundcheck today? kinda worried tbh
She does not look well.
My Nini Couldn't Take it Anymore & She Left the Stage😭😭😭😭
Rest Well Baby🥺🥺🥺🥺
Lisa seems very affected.
Food poisoning, apparently.
They did You and Me dance break for the encore.

Yadom
Veteran

Post by Yadom »

^
Pinks Absolutely Love Jennie to the Core❤️❤️ But Meanwhile The way Antis & Akages are Bitching, Shading & Mocking about Jennie's Sickness and asking Nini to Leave #BLACKPINK is So Inhuman

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Solo stans can all die a painful death. Worse than antis.

Anyways I hope the girls stay in Aus this week. It’s insane they have them flying out literal hours before a concert instead of giving them time to adjust. Injuries and illness where bound to happen. I know they have brand commitments pero damn, man. Get some sleep girlies.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

What a coincidence.

Image[/spoiler]
[/quote]

:hmmm: Ma chérie Lisa's "gf"? If Jennie is the ma chérie/gf why would Lisa chose to leave Korea 3days before the girls and decides to stay in sydney without sched there. She exerts effort in those flight, wherein she can just be in Melbourne directly. Why didn't she just join them and be with Jennie if she really is her ma chérie/gf she can just spent those days with Jennie but she didn't. The girls took a private plane and landed directly in Melbourne. But who ever that "ma chérie" is that's probably her gf :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does anyone believe that there is even a small possibility that there is something between Rosé and Lisa? :wub:
Or is that already a bit delulu? :tinfoil:

Jagiya
Reactions:

Post by Jagiya »

Chaesoo Moots
- They seems to need some rest, preferring to sleep more than to walk around this time.
- Maknaes prolly looking out for their unnies, Jisoo seems to have her knees injured. I hope they will be all fine next tour.

Random Jisoo
I am at the verge of my tears then I saw this my tears just rolled up :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

[/spoiler]
Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 16:03
Does anyone believe that there is even a small possibility that there is something between Rosé and Lisa? :wub:
:shehumper: :spy: jk but half meant lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Chaelisa so cute ^_^

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Since Lily is openly bi, do you guys think they.... yk ;)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 18:14

Since Lily is openly bi, do you guys think they.... yk ;)
They what? That .... could mean so many things. Wdym, Kiss? make out? s*x definitely won't happen. Kiss and make out maybe because of the idol. But other than that show there's probably none, I don't want to think jennie is that type of girl (even tho she could be lol)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think Jennie just has stomach bug. I mean you can’t do much if you have to go to bathroom every time , so she skipped concert.

I am sorry but the situation is funny and sad at the same time

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I thought they had more dates in Australia :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

🤔

Yadom
Veteran

Post by Yadom »

It's obviously Lisa who will be delivering the big hug for Jennie.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

any info on whether jennie is staying in Australia?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 20:21
🤔
jeez rosé is booked

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I really think Lisa and jisoo might have hots for each other. If you observe last bpm roll you would get it. Also check lisoo loops . I was digging through them and comparing lisoo and chaelisa and I could see Lisa having more romantic interest in jisoo. With rosé , it’s like best friend touch, with Jennie it’s touch for validation . But jisoo is pure love and it’s returned in the same amount.

Like in all bp ships , one does more than other and there is always imbalance . Only in lisoo , it’s balanced . Also lisa posts more pictures of her in insta and is muse for all her Lili videos . She does things for jisoo selfless and jisoo always mentions Lisa . I could not see a single weverse post post of hers without Lisa being mentioned . They are crazy into each other.

Just remove the big sister label on jisoo and you could see how different the things are

What do you guys think ? Let me know

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 22:37
I really think Lisa and jisoo might have hots for each other. If you observe last bpm roll you would get it. Also check lisoo loops . I was digging through them and comparing lisoo and chaelisa and I could see Lisa having more romantic interest in jisoo. With rosé , it’s like best friend touch, with Jennie it’s touch for validation . But jisoo is pure love and it’s returned in the same amount.

Like in all bp ships , one does more than other and there is always imbalance . Only in lisoo , it’s balanced . Also lisa posts more pictures of her in insta and is muse for all her Lili videos . She does things for jisoo selfless and jisoo always mentions Lisa . I could not see a single weverse post post of hers without Lisa being mentioned . They are crazy into each other.

Just remove the big sister label on jisoo and you could see how different the things are

I think pretty much all BP ships are delulu 🤣

It’s either you girls aren’t Asian or you girls don’t have close friendship with girls that you’ve grown up together and spent most of your teenage life with.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Well…

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 23:41
Guest wrote:

It’s either you girls aren’t Asian or you girls don’t have close friendship with girls that you’ve grown up together and spent most of your teenage life with.
Bro, this place is dead for most of the time, let them be you're no fun you really want this place boring huh. Lisoo's genuinely chemistry is fun, cute, and loving.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 01:05
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Bro, this place is dead for most of the time, let them be you're no fun you really want this place boring huh. Lisoo's genuinely chemistry is fun, cute, and loving.
During the North America tour , lisoo went to restaurant where they were drunk. There were some private pics and video which were released and deleted by the worker . Apparently they were cuddling and talking closely and were drunk. The other two were not present . They are the only two who always enjoy offline activities together. Chaelisa go out recently , but Lisa is more with her manager than her. It’s like they both go out to do separate work unlike lisoo who spend time together .

If others have any other opinion , please share.

Let’s bring back the thread to active by discussing hints

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I wish this place is more active by posting clips and stuff from their concerts.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You the one that went to an all girls school? And says (what you just post)? Gay awakening happens there yk and that place is heaven for those who already know they're gay. Not just Asian's, girls in general, relationship comes from friendship and gay shit happens. If you think the girls aren't gays, why you here then? We only doing gay talks here, go convince people in Twitter that the girls are straight lol not here it's not the right place for that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Dispatch pushing their chaelisa agenda hard lately :hmmm: January "the two of you" now "create a heart" :hug:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I need her :ragee:

Yadom
Veteran

Post by Yadom »

Jennie always on Lisa's mind.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lisa out shopping with Alice today.

Hope she gets to stay in Australia instead of flying all over the globe and having to fly back to Sydney by the end of this week

=_= They all deserve some recovery time before the next concert.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This is a great cover.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Possible, atleast at one point. I mean Lisa f*cked her in 2017 on their vlive. There's no way they would do that and her letting Lisa if there's no feelings going on on both of them. Them being close together even before debut, possibility of them being a couple is not impossible.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 10:43
Guest wrote:
Possible, atleast at one point. I mean Lisa f*cked her in 2017 on their vlive. There's no way they would do that and her letting Lisa if there's no feelings going on on both of them. Them being close together even before debut, possibility of them being a couple is not impossible.

ik :rofl: you can even hear her wet pussy lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 11:08
Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 10:43
Guest wrote:

ik :rofl: you can even hear her wet pussy lmao
:rofl: bro don't do that :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

And jensoo with that pool pic in 2018. BLACKPINK IS indeed THE REVOLUTION :heart:

Yadom
Veteran

Post by Yadom »

Jennie is an amazing actress, especially for a rookie.