Blackpink

Reactions:

Re: Blackpink

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 15:15
I'm here because I want to get updates about the group and the girls, that's all. I wish we do that more often.
We only have concerts and Jennie's the Idol :-/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 04:18
Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 15:15
I'm here because I want to get updates about the group and the girls, that's all. I wish we do that more often.
We only have concerts and Jennie's the Idol :-/
Which is fine. That's what I need, updates on the concert. There are too many things to navigate in Twitter.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anyone here knows where Lisa's going?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 09:25
Australia according to this account who always seems to be right

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 11:44
Guest wrote:
Already? Isn't it too early and without the girls. Seems like it's kinda private because there's no media. Maybe she has other schedule.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
How do they always know to be at the airport to take her pics?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 12:30
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I feel like she is going somewhere else first and not Australia… I also wonder if Rosè would go early or stay back in Australia once their tour in Aus/New Zealand starts

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 12:30
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
They buy flight info.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Jennie really shamelessly wrote that to cast & crews of Snowdrop to see :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 19:18
Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 00:39
Guest wrote:
02 Jun 2023, 05:54
Guest wrote:
02 Jun 2023, 05:15
She needs to put me in a headlock

rose sleeper build?
in some pics she looks malnourished and others she looks swole asf
right?? thats some crazy sleeper build though I dont even know, these pics of her being jacked are really confusing to me because she looks so thin all the time (no body shaming here, nothing wrong with that)
Maybe she’s one of those people who can work out a couple of times and you can just the results quicker? Her arms didn't look that swoll at Cannes.

She’s always been thin, but her body is definitely the most toned I’ve ever seen from her. Even her legs look full and athletic. Like, you can actually see her abs poking out.
Must be the tennis she's been playing :hudoin:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 18:15
Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 19:18
Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 00:39
Guest wrote:
02 Jun 2023, 05:54
Guest wrote:
02 Jun 2023, 05:15
She needs to put me in a headlock
rose sleeper build?
in some pics she looks malnourished and others she looks swole asf
right?? thats some crazy sleeper build though I dont even know, these pics of her being jacked are really confusing to me because she looks so thin all the time (no body shaming here, nothing wrong with that)
Maybe she’s one of those people who can work out a couple of times and you can just the results quicker? Her arms didn't look that swoll at Cannes.

She’s always been thin, but her body is definitely the most toned I’ve ever seen from her. Even her legs look full and athletic. Like, you can actually see her abs poking out.
Must be the tennis she's been playing :hudoin:
More like from dominating bottoms in the bedroom.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The difference :lol: :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 21:29
The difference :lol: :heart:

she’s for the girlies

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Jagiya wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 16:10
guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 09:42
Elegance Jisoo.
Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 06:24
got goosebumps when the crowd singing together. I hope she can get daesang too but :dramaqueen:
Mother take me home 🏡😭

Flower is played as graduation song too. Imagine if YG did her well, General Public will go crazy over her.
You guys are so fast, happy we got something today.
Peace Y'all, I just came here to enjoy.✌️
Jisoo is really interesting human being. She can be as graceful and elegant like in that latest Dior campaign and at the same time we know she's a dork like in Youngji show :rofl:

Talking about Jisoo and Dior, atm she has three on going global campaigns with them. I like this Jisoo x Dior pairing, the brand treats her nicely and all but I'm thankful for Cartier snatched her instead of Dior Jewellery just bcoz :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I wonder where Lisa is now :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Jisoo updated on weverse :dance2:

She also said she of course will join her members on the next concert :hug:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Bucket hat girls in Osaka ^_^ wish we had a actual picture of them together but guess I’ll take this lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 10:45
Jisoo updated on weverse :dance2:
She also said she of course will join her members on the next concert :hug:
I’m so happy she’ll be back and that she’s feeling better. The girls did their best in Japan without her and the chaos was funny but I missed that Jisoo energy that completes them. And you could tell they all were missing her too. Ot4 forever :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hoping roseanne was already in aus :fingcross:

Yadom
Veteran
Reactions: 951

Post by Yadom »

#LISA said she got a fairy tattoo but when she shows it to people, everyone keeps saying that it looks like a mosquitoe so she was a bit sad... she says it's a FAIRY 🧚🏻‍♀️

c/o masternim chace
trans: BBU

1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 15:04
I hope so too but I highly doubt it…. Wondering if Lalisa will show up somewhere else? Other than australia

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 20:46
Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 15:04
I hope so too but I highly doubt it…. Wondering if Lalisa will show up somewhere else? Other than australia
Yeah, I'd rather want her to be somewhere else than aus too tbh. There's no way she'd be there by herself without sched, unless Roseanne was already there too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Could the cameo be the reason? Is it possible for them to shoot it 2 days before the release? Damn they really want the girls to have atleast a little touch on their music.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lisa/Rosalia, Rosé/Zayn, Jennie/Marvel?.? What are the chances any of these actually being true😐
The first one maybe.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 01:43
Lisa/Rosalia, Rosé/Zayn, Jennie/Marvel?.? What are the chances any of these actually being true😐
The first one maybe.
The Jennie marvel thing came from an account posing and Popbase, it’s a troll

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 01:43
The first one maybe.
With the popularity that the girls have, surely many wants to do a collab with them. Possibility of them happening will be high, considering the contract renewal.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

jensoo :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So Lisa was spotted in Sydney

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 11:28
Damn!! I don't want to see Roseanne tomorrow with the unnies!! She better be already on Sydney too :ragee:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 11:53
Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 11:28
Damn!! I don't want to see Roseanne tomorrow with the unnies!! She better be already on Sydney too :ragee:
One of those update accounts said she had landed in Aus on her way to her final destination (also Aus) so I’m guessing she’s on her way to Melbourne. Explains why she’s chilling and shopping at the airport if she’s on a layover lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lisa could just use her ninja card like she did before but she still showed up publicly at the airport. There must be other reason than "that" as to why she's there. Let's wait until the girls will be at the airport tomorrow. Any info about the 3 girls flight tom??

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Zayn's manager and sister started following Rose in ig. Everyone is saying it's a collab, but why would his sister follow her too hmm... ;)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 14:54
Zayn's manager and sister started following Rose in ig. Everyone is saying it's a collab, but why would his sister follow her too hmm... ;)
Because she's a fan. Like duh :P

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Zayn was always the most talented member of that group. I wouldn’t mind a collab, he has a great voice.
As a Rosé stan I’ll take anything that involves her making music and singing

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

No collab but the song has female pronouns.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Feels like Wonjae wants to have a ship too lol. Or just immitating and/or kinda mocking someone :eyeroll: why posting out of nowhere and to think Lisa low-key telling she's with Roseanne on her last post while in sydney :hmmm: could it be too much to think that maybe she's with Rosie. Roseanne im rooting on you pls. you better be the "ma chérie".

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 15:18
Feels like Wonjae wants to have a ship too lol. Or just immitating and/or kinda mocking someone :eyeroll: why posting out of nowhere and to think Lisa low-key telling she's with Roseanne on her last post while in sydney :hmmm: could it be too much to think that maybe she's with Rosie. Roseanne im rooting on you pls. you better be the "ma chérie".
rosé isn’t in Australia and if she were she’d be in Melbourne not Sydney

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 14:54
His manager followed her but the rest was just trolling. Neither him nor his sister are following her. Idk why people can’t just verify shit that’s easily accessible.

Anyways, I like zayn’s voice and he’s had some good collabs so hoping this somehow turns out to be true. She was in the studio while she was NYC 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I need Jisoo to save me too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anyway, I listened to this yesterday. It's AI generated (which is scary), but it I want to hear her real cover of this song now.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 03:04
Why was Lisa in Sydney?
Personal appointment.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 02:25
Are you mad because of Rose? lol
Are you asking the anon who assumes that Roseanne could be in sydney too? If yes then, that's me. I'm not mad at Roseanne not being there. Haven't post anything since my last (wonjae...), haven't had any breakdown after seeing a post of her at the airport. I'm just chillin', no hard feeling on her. I can't and won't be mad at Roseanne, love her too much :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 03:12
Guest wrote:
Are you asking the anon who assumes that Roseanne could be in sydney too? If yes then, that's me. I'm not mad at Roseanne not being there. Haven't post anything since my last (wonjae...), haven't had any breakdown after seeing a post of her at the airport. I'm just chillin', no hard feeling on her. I can't and won't be mad at Roseanne, love her too much :wub:
Rosé is in Melbourne now not Sydney

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Well you were kinda right lol. She left either later the same day as Lisa or the next day (I can’t be bothered to figure out the time difference). And would have landed in Sydney since there’s no direct flights to Melbourne from Incheon.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 02:59
Anyway, I listened to this yesterday. It's AI generated (which is scary), but it I want to hear her real cover of this song now.
Her voices works so well with folksy, singer songwriter stuff. AI is the weirdest shit but damn if it isn’t making me want all the covers. I mean I also want original music obvs but I love when artists cover other artists. I wish she’d use her YouTube more often.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I need the Hey There Delilah cover :pray:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 03:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Rosé is in Melbourne now not Sydney
I love Roseanne too much i don’t think I would ever be mad at her :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 03:31
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 02:59
Her voices works so well with folksy, singer songwriter stuff. AI is the weirdest shit but damn if it isn’t making me want all the covers. I mean I also want original music obvs but I love when artists cover other artists. I wish she’d use her YouTube more often.
Oh yeah, I listened to her "Until I Found You (Stephen Sanchez)" cover and love it.