Blackpink

Reactions:

Re: Blackpink

Post by Guest »

Jisoo is a queen is an angel :bowdown:

Londoners can get Jisoo x Self-Portrait limited edition photocards so lucky :sadangel:

People visiting Jisoo's self-portrait wall posters in London.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm jealous of those Londoners <_<

Anyway, any guess on how much she could donate?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Mar 2024, 02:20
Guest wrote:
12 Mar 2024, 01:33
Idk about that but she’s been “caught” staying at Stella’s on a few occasions. It’s obvious they’re close but I don’t think we’ll ever know if they’re more than just close friends
I’m not a shipper but that’s been bothering. Especially the story Stella posted the day that Rosie landed in La. the sunset one. Lol. I really want to know what’s going on now. Maybe I should start following Stella activities lol. The only reason I was checking Stella’s account so often is because of that video from the concert. The one where they were hugging so tight.
What? Can you guys elaborate more im confused

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I follow Stella and don’t remember her posting that

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Mar 2024, 08:51
I'm jealous of those Londoners <_<

Anyway, any guess on how much she could donate?
Found this on twitter.

Jisoo for Cartier will be the cover star of WKorea March issue.

Jisoo for Cartier Trinity.

Jisoo spotted filming 'Influenza'.

Jisoo feeds us well today. She's so cute :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Mar 2024, 11:03
I follow Stella and don’t remember her posting that
I tried to google to find the instagram story but haven’t found it. You don’t remember seeing a pic like that? I’m pretty sure I’ve seen it because I screenshot it and tried to zoom in on the hand that was holding a phone in the pic to see if it was Rosie and I couldn’t tell so I deleted and moved on since o don’t ship people lol. The story was at night there was no people seen in it just the phone the hand and the scenery or sky. Gotta find it but no luck yet.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Mar 2024, 10:45
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Idk about that but she’s been “caught” staying at Stella’s on a few occasions. It’s obvious they’re close but I don’t think we’ll ever know if they’re more than just close friends
I’m not a shipper but that’s been bothering. Especially the story Stella posted the day that Rosie landed in La. the sunset one. Lol. I really want to know what’s going on now. Maybe I should start following Stella activities lol. The only reason I was checking Stella’s account so often is because of that video from the concert. The one where they were hugging so tight.
I started checking Stella’s instagram account daily because of the backstage video at blackpink’s la concert. Stella and Rosie were hugging in it. The insta story was at night. Showed the scenery and like a hand holding a phone.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Rosé is straight, just like the other girls. Don't get caught in that trap again. Jisoo is even out there dating conservative men.

K pop is the worst world to latch on to it you want women who like women.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Both stella and rosie were growing up in new zealand, right? Is there a possibility that they knew each other back then?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Mar 2024, 15:43
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Rosé is straight, just like the other girls. Don't get caught in that trap again. Jisoo is even out there dating conservative men.

Good to know Rosie is straight. Not just K-pop any kind of ship never works out. Straight or gay. I use to ship couples when I was younger but I learned my lesson. That’s why I keep saying I’m not a shipper. I wish Rosie the best career and love wise. I just love her lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Mar 2024, 15:43
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Mind you business blink

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Mar 2024, 16:19
Both stella and rosie were growing up in new zealand, right? Is there a possibility that they knew each other back then?
I don’t think so,Stella's older than her i think they met through Soo Joo

Hottie
Reactions:

Post by Hottie »

Guest wrote:
08 Jan 2019, 02:10
Here's the place for BLACKPINK (Jisoo, Jennie, Rosé, Lisa)! For talk about the group, gay speculation, etc etc etc - y'all already know the L Chat drill.

—————————————————————————————

Thread rules:

1. Stay on topic
2. Keep it gay. No het talk. No het speculation. No het anything
3. No shit-stirring or inflammatory topics. Including but not limited to: trolling, stan-baiting (rankings, saying a member is the most popular etc), race-baiting, ship wars etc.
4. Absolutely no bashing of the members (or other groups)
5. No discussion of other groups unless it relates to Blackpink
6. Keep all social media drama out of this thread
7. Don't pretend to be multiple people
8. Do not reply to or quote any trolls or posts that break the rules. Just report!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Rosè is an angel she'll f*ck a girl. The most appropriate post.

Kira
Reactions:

Post by Kira »

strange...Charlotte Lawrence deleted a story...Stella and Rosé were sitting on a sofa...I don't know how to put it here :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kira wrote:
12 Mar 2024, 22:57
strange...Charlotte Lawrence deleted a story...Stella and Rosé were sitting on a sofa...I don't know how to put it here :hmmm:
When? Did you get a screenshot?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Mar 2024, 23:00
Kira wrote:
When? Did you get a screenshot?
Were they sitting close? How were they posing? Now I’m curious.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Mar 2024, 18:02
Guest wrote:
I don’t think so either, but it may have been like a bonding thing when they met.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kira wrote:
Anon you can’t just say this and leave us hanging.
Guest wrote:
12 Mar 2024, 23:09
Guest wrote:
12 Mar 2024, 18:02
Guest wrote:
I don’t think so either, but it may have been like a bonding thing when they met.
Rosé just has an aura about her and people are charmed by her when they meet. Look at Lily Colin’s, they met for the first time at pfw and now they’re like besties

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

About the deleted story, is it the one where you can’t actually see their faces and Stella is leaning forward? Charlotte has an award in her hand?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Kira wrote:
Are you talking about the picture she posted yesterday or something new?

Kira
Reactions:

Post by Kira »

Guest wrote:
12 Mar 2024, 23:24
About the deleted story, is it the one where you can’t actually see their faces and Stella is leaning forward? Charlotte has an award in her hand?

yes, that... stella is hiding... but next to her I recognized the rosé dress

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don’t know how to post it on here either lol
Yeah, you can tell it’s Rosé cause of the dress, but I’m not sure why she deleted the photo. It did seem like Stella and Rosé didn’t want to be in it though. Rosé was almost completely behind the other woman. You can’t really tell anything from it other than that lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Mar 2024, 23:32
I don’t know how to post it on here either lol
Yeah, you can tell it’s Rosé cause of the dress, but I’m not sure why she deleted the photo. It did seem like Stella and Rosé didn’t want to be in it though. Rosé was almost completely behind the other woman. You can’t really tell anything from it other than that lol
I NEED to see this pic. Please and thank you.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If someone could tell me how to get it on here I could try? I found it on twitter. It’s nothing really crazy though.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I don’t think she deleted but maybe it expired I think stories are only up for 24hrs. She might be laughing or even sneezing who knows it’s hard to tell what’s happening

Kira
Reactions:

Post by Kira »

Guest wrote:
12 Mar 2024, 23:40

yes in fact I have the screen of the photo with 23h...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Mar 2024, 23:38
If someone could tell me how to get it on here I could try? I found it on twitter. It’s nothing really crazy though.
Please post the twitter link. Thank you.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Mar 2024, 23:38
you can link the tweet

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Mar 2024, 00:05
https://x.com/charloupdatesbr/status/17 ... Pi0ZAhijOw

Hope this works ok lol
It does work!!!
I think she deleted it because it was kinda blurry or wasn't aesthetically pleasing

Can't believe you guys recognized her. Lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Hope this works ok lol
lol I wouldn’t have realize Rosie was in this pic and sitting beside Stella if someone haven’t mention in previous post lol. Thanks.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I hadn’t seen it before actually. I just checked if one of Charlottes fan pages or update pages might have already posted it. After the other anon mentioned it, I got curious too lol
If I saw it on instagram when it was posted then I don’t think I would have noticed..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Mar 2024, 00:14
I hadn’t seen it before actually. I just checked if one of Charlottes fan pages or update pages might have already posted it. After the other anon mentioned it, I got curious too lol
If I saw it on instagram when it was posted then I don’t think I would have noticed..
Now we know they were enjoying the night together lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

they’re inseparable when they’re together

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Mar 2024, 00:10
Guest wrote:

Hope this works ok lol
It does work!!!
I think she deleted it because it was kinda blurry or wasn't aesthetically pleasing

Can't believe you guys recognized her. Lol
this.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Serve after serve :rageblush:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Good job girls 👏

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Rosé's coming back to Korea! Feels like I'm used to her being in LA :lol:
https://x.com/newsenstar/status/1767905 ... 55212?s=20

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Mar 2024, 00:46
they’re inseparable when they’re together
It's cute

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:rageblush: She’s wearing Stella’s tshirt :rageblush:

I need to find a pic of her wearing it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Mar 2024, 21:21

What are you sure?!?
Was that shirt worn by Stella for ad or does she use it personally? And did Stella wear it this year or even the previous year or did she wear it In 2015 or something

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Mar 2024, 21:34
Guest wrote:

What are you sure?!?
Was that shirt worn by Stella for ad or does she use it personally? And did Stella wear it this year or even the previous year or did she wear it In 2015 or something
I’ve seen Stella wear it before istg it was a candid pic. I’ve been looking for it for half hour now :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Mar 2024, 22:26
Guest wrote:
13 Mar 2024, 21:34
Guest wrote:

What are you sure?!?
I’ve seen Stella wear it before istg it was a candid pic. I’ve been looking for it for half hour now :bigcry:
Now you got me looking for it too

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

no pic? fanfic =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
13 Mar 2024, 23:52
no pic? fanfic =_=
Maybe I tried looking for about an hour now so hopefully the person that thought it was Stella’s shirt can find it. It might also be a new shirt that Rosie bought in La. I saw Joan’s instagram story and looks like she went shopping so maybe Rosie went with her?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Mar 2024, 00:02
Guest wrote:
no pic? fanfic =_=
Maybe I tried looking for about an hour now so hopefully the person that thought it was Stella’s shirt can find it. It might also be a new shirt that Rosie bought in La. I saw Joan’s instagram story and looks like she went shopping so maybe Rosie went with her?
What does her shirt say exactly? I can only catch Valley and Arena. It honestly looks like another vintage shirt that she’s been fond of lately. I haven’t seen Stella wear it though

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Mar 2024, 00:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
no pic? fanfic =_=
Lol. Those are the only words I can see too. Valley Arena. I stopped at every post that Stella has a blue tshirt on. She was wearing one that was cropped but no writing then there was another one but it had just do it on it. Thinking that one is Nike. And the third one I saw was so close up that you can see anything just the collar and a little underneath it, so it’s hard to say if that one is the same as Rosie’s. No luck for me so far.

What does her shirt say exactly? I can only catch Valley and Arena. It honestly looks like another vintage shirt that she’s been fond of lately. I haven’t seen Stella wear it though

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Mar 2024, 01:06
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
no pic? fanfic =_=

Lol. Those are the only words I can see too. Valley Arena. I stopped at every post that Stella has a blue tshirt on. She was wearing one that was cropped but no writing then there was another one but it had just do it on it. Thinking that one is Nike. And the third one I saw was so close up that you can see anything just the collar and a little underneath it, so it’s hard to say if that one is the same as Rosie’s. No luck for me so far.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
14 Mar 2024, 01:11
Guest wrote:
14 Mar 2024, 01:06
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
no pic? fanfic =_=

I think it might be Sun Valley something Arena. Im just waiting for one of those closet accounts to find it, they’re a lot better at finding these things then I am.