Reactions:

Re: Blackpink

Post by Guest »

I’m laughing at Rosé posing with that damn suitcase :lol: get them coins girl

Jagiya
Reactions:

Post by Jagiya »

What kind of blessing are you on, girl crush wiping your sweat, Jisoo completing the set:

Normal days looking at her, Girlshu

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

There was no need for all of that :lol: she’s so funny

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 May 2023, 19:38
Guest wrote:
26 May 2023, 15:34
Guest wrote:
26 May 2023, 14:57
looks like chaennie weren't together at karaoke in paris, jennie was in Nice, she was seen today at the airport
What was she doing in Paris? :spy:
Apparently shooting a campaign for Rimowa
How'd you know she's there for rimowa?

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Jagiya wrote:
29 May 2023, 03:22
What kind of blessing are you on, girl crush wiping your sweat, Jisoo completing the set:
Normal days looking at her, Girlshu
Jisoo is so caring tho. We got jensoo right after that chaesoo :gaypimp:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think Rose wasn’t feeling that well in Bangkok last night. There’s a few times that looked like she’s coughing and Lisa checked on her. That’s why Lisa asked her how she feels, but she said she feels awesome 😄

Yadom
Veteran
Reactions: 951

Post by Yadom »

Smooth, lisa.
Lisa catching her breath.
1 Image

Jagiya
Reactions:

Post by Jagiya »

guest wrote:
29 May 2023, 07:16
Jagiya wrote:
29 May 2023, 03:22

Normal days looking at her, Girl crushu

Jisoo is so caring tho. We got jensoo right after that chaesoo :gay pimp:
That's bestie/gf/bf ships crumbs could break, but...

girl crush is forever. Peace y'all.

I kinda understand her thou, I mean i'll buy BPTG for this reason. Totally gay for Jisoo. ~

Yadom
Veteran

Post by Yadom »

1 Image

Yadom
Veteran

Post by Yadom »

1 Image

Yadom
Veteran

Post by Yadom »

Jennie is in on the joke.

Even seeing Lisa on the video wall makes Jennie smile.
What were they whispering about?
How Jennie cares for Lisa.
1 Image
Last edited by Yadom on 30 May 2023, 20:55, edited 2 times in total.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 May 2023, 08:47
I think Rose wasn’t feeling that well in Bangkok last night. There’s a few times that looked like she’s coughing and Lisa checked on her. That’s why Lisa asked her how she feels, but she said she feels awesome 😄
They are so sweet with each other :dance2: so happy with all Chaelisa during concert days

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
29 May 2023, 23:11
Guest wrote:
They are so sweet with each other :dance2: so happy with all Chaelisa during concert days
There’s also another cute interaction between them. They were walking passed each other and Lisa made a cute face to Rose, but we couldn’t see Rose’s reaction.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 May 2023, 02:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
There’s also another cute interaction between them. They were walking passed each other and Lisa made a cute face to Rose, but we couldn’t see Rose’s reaction.
do you have a link for it? 🫣❤️

And also, to the blink who watched their concert in Thailand how was the experience? What did you think about it?!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 May 2023, 02:15
Guest wrote:
30 May 2023, 02:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
do you have a link for it? 🫣❤️

And also, to the blink who watched their concert in Thailand how was the experience? What did you think about it?!
I posted that because I was at the concert on Sunday 😄 sorry no vid then. I was quite far, like a level up from the ground floor, so mostly was looking the big monitor.

It was awesome though. I just wish that people around me would stand up to dance. But since they didn’t, I couldn’t stand up by myself 😆

Lisa spoke the most, because of course 😀 she tends to be the quiet one in the other concerts. I like her Thai voice. When she spoke Korean, she tends to have a higher pitch. Is it because lots of Korean likes to do cute voice?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:rageblush: :rageblush:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 May 2023, 10:09

Lmao, the realities of returning home as an adult child. She looks cute.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The quotes :rofl: . Jisoo really is the funniest.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 May 2023, 15:01
:rageblush: :rageblush:

:gaypimp:

Yadom
Veteran

Post by Yadom »

You cant make this up.

LISA-JENNIE BLACKPINK IN A DRESS FROM A THAI BRAND ON THE BORN PINK BANGKOK ENCORE CONCERT STAGE.

https://ellethailand.com/lisa-jennie-lo ... n-bangkok/

The brand?

(in the) Kloset Design.

1 Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They really outsold Benito in Mexico?

That is wild when you understand the chokehold BadBunny has on the Latino community. Sheesh.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 May 2023, 21:20

That is wild when you understand the chokehold BadBunny has on the Latino community. Sheesh.
Were they using different venue? And ticket price was very different? I’m surprise.

BLACKPINK is in their prime. How long does K-pop band normally stay together?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
30 May 2023, 23:06
Guest wrote:
30 May 2023, 21:20
Were they using different venue? And ticket price was very different? I’m surprise.

BLACKPINK is in their prime. How long does K-pop band normally stay together?
Same venue but their tickets were more expensive to the point people started complaining.

Yadom
Veteran

Post by Yadom »

So Jennie is a real girl's girl? WBK.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This Thai actress just said that Jisoo is cute & she likes her & fall for her even she's a female. She was saying all that in front her fiancé :rofl:
I wonder who else Jisoo dm-ed with her "safe flight" :gaypimp:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jun 2023, 09:57
This Thai actress just said that Jisoo is cute & she likes her & fall for her even she's a female. She was saying all that in front her fiancé :rofl:
I wonder who else Jisoo dm-ed with her "safe flight" :gaypimp:

kiko mizuhara.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Get well soon Jisoo :unsure:

Jagiya
Reactions:

Post by Jagiya »

Guest wrote:
01 Jun 2023, 13:13
Get well soon Jisoo :unsure:
:bigcry: omg, i'll miss Jisoo & Chaesoo

Peace y'all, happy pride month :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

And Jennie has an injured shoulder…wouldn’t it make more sense to reschedule??? These fuck ass entertainment companies istg

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’m glad she was fine in Bangkok. She’s one of my favs, it would be so sad not to see her. I hope it’s nothing serious. Have they ever performed with just 3? Even if they use backup audio, the choreo would be messed up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

we didn't see Jisoo doing anything past week and now not even seeing her in concert :bigcry:

most important is that she's ok but tough time for sooyas :sadangel:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jun 2023, 14:13
I’m glad she was fine in Bangkok. She’s one of my favs, it would be so sad not to see her. I hope it’s nothing serious. Have they ever performed with just 3? Even if they use backup audio, the choreo would be messed up.
No, I think it's going to be the first time :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jun 2023, 14:14
we didn't see Jisoo doing anything past week and now not even seeing her in concert :bigcry:

most important is that she's ok but tough time for sooyas :sadangel:
@Yadom would be the happiest with all the Jenlisa content coming as I know Chaelisa would try not to make her feel out of place :rofl: but i feel like they should just reschedule i feel bad for Japanese fans not being able to see OT4

Yadom
Veteran

Post by Yadom »

Jennie's Fly me to the moon - 2 versions and You and Me.
1 Image
Last edited by Yadom on 01 Jun 2023, 20:54, edited 1 time in total.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It’s the first time ever for blackpink to perform as 3 members for whole concert. Damn!!!
Not sure how they will be able to manage to change choreo with so little time??

Jisoo is the glue to blackpink , who is close to all members. I feel like Japan shows will show the lack of chemistry in blackpink without her.

Hopefully they prove me wrong. Let’s see

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jun 2023, 20:17
It’s the first time ever for blackpink to perform as 3 members for whole concert. Damn!!!
Not sure how they will be able to manage to change choreo with so little time??

Jisoo is the glue to blackpink , who is close to all members. I feel like Japan shows will show the lack of chemistry in blackpink without her.

Hopefully they prove me wrong. Let’s see
they are aware of this might happening so they will make extra effort in showing support to each other during the concert, I expect nothing but exaggerated affection and fanservice

they will be instructed to do so as well

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Idk if this is an unpopular opinion, but I think the girls perform so much better in the encore part of the show where they are just singing and hyping the crowd/camera. I think for their next tour (if they will ever have one), they should cut back on the choreography to all their songs and just vibe with the crowd. Only the people close to the stage can see their choreo anyways. The people far back in the stadium are only able to see through the tiny stage screen.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Really curious how the girls will adjust especially with the dance routines. Although aren’t there usually less fancams from shows in Japan? I’m a fairly new blink so correct me if I’m wrong but like the last Japan shows barely had any content from fans

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jun 2023, 22:24
Really curious how the girls will adjust especially with the dance routines. Although aren’t there usually less fancams from shows in Japan? I’m a fairly new blink so correct me if I’m wrong but like the last Japan shows barely had any content from fans
Agree. Japan has strict rule regarding fancams. Also they usually release live album of Japan tour . Not sure how they will do this time . Japan also is similar to Korea in cheering the concert , hopefully it won’t be bland . I feel like rosé will step up for jisoo

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jun 2023, 21:01
Idk if this is an unpopular opinion, but I think the girls perform so much better in the encore part of the show where they are just singing and hyping the crowd/camera. I think for their next tour (if they will ever have one), they should cut back on the choreography to all their songs and just vibe with the crowd. Only the people close to the stage can see their choreo anyways. The people far back in the stadium are only able to see through the tiny stage screen.
Agree . The girls love encore and being casual , then follow strict choreography , which is boring . I feel like they should communicate more and talk to audience more than dance . You guys should watch big bang concert . They are so so fun. They hardly do dance or are in sync but you can feel passion and stage presence. Even 2ne1 are the same . I wonder why blackpink went the traditional K-pop Route for tours instead of yg way . That would have been better

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Honestly rescheduling doesn't seem plausible in this scenario since they have to fulfill contracts. And doing so two days before the concert takes place wouldn't paint them in the best light.

As for the concerts, I agree with some anons. I went to a show in Europe and even though I had a good time I felt like they were getting to the point quickly. Like, sing, sing, introduce themselves, etc. so it takes away the spontaneity of the live show a little bit imo. That fun side of them shows a little in the encore but still.
I feel like they rely a lot on Rosie for the speaking segments as well and sometimes it feels like she's the only member present. But in order for that to change 3/4 of them should start to speak more and i don't see it happening anytime soon if they can lean on Rosé.

I have tickets to the encore in France and i'm seriously considering whether to go or not.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
01 Jun 2023, 23:04
Honestly rescheduling doesn't seem plausible in this scenario since they have to fulfill contracts. And doing so two days before the concert takes place wouldn't paint them in the best light.

As for the concerts, I agree with some anons. I went to a show in Europe and even though I had a good time I felt like they were getting to the point quickly. Like, sing, sing, introduce themselves, etc. so it takes away the spontaneity of the live show a little bit imo. That fun side of them shows a little in the encore but still.
I feel like they rely a lot on Rosie for the speaking segments as well and sometimes it feels like she's the only member present. But in order for that to change 3/4 of them should start to speak more and i don't see it happening anytime soon if they can lean on Rosé.

I have tickets to the encore in France and i'm seriously considering whether to go or not.
Raise Rosé’s salary then lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Pretty much all bands have 1 person that do the most talking. It’s more obvious when they’re instrument playing bands where the lead singer would be that person.
Anyway in Bangkok, Lisa spoke the most. I’ve never seen her that talkative on stage 😆 I wonder if Jisoo spoke the most on Korea.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Get well soon Jisoo the best selling female soloist in Circle Chart. Doing so with only 1 album. I'm so proud of her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is it considered an album if it’s just 2 songs? In the States that’s just a single. I think even EP needs like 4 songs.