Blackpink

Reactions:

Blackpink

Post by Guest »

Here's the place for BLACKPINK (Jisoo, Jennie, Rosé, Lisa)! For talk about the group, gay speculation, etc etc etc - y'all already know the L Chat drill.

—————————————————————————————

Thread rules:

1. Stay on topic
2. Keep it gay. No het talk. No het speculation. No het anything
3. No shit-stirring or inflammatory topics. Including but not limited to: trolling, stan-baiting (rankings, saying a member is the most popular etc), race-baiting, ship wars etc.
4. Absolutely no bashing of the members (or other groups)
5. No discussion of other groups unless it relates to Blackpink
6. Keep all social media drama out of this thread
7. Don't pretend to be multiple people
8. Do not reply to or quote any trolls or posts that break the rules. Just report!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

https://twitter.com/be_a_blink/status/10775...8677047298?s=21

Aside from Jisoo's birthday... The girls have been so strangely quiet on Instagram. Either they're laying low as per possible YG instruction after the whole Jennie ""scandal"". Or they're preparing to announce something (just me dreaming). Or they're just really busy prepping for their upcoming tour. Hmm, it's just too quiet.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

woah did the anons from the old thread even know we moved? i put a post there before the thread was locked but i didnt have the link to this thread yet. now its locked for me so i hope they found this thread.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:woah did the anons from the old thread even know we moved? i put a post there before the thread was locked but i didnt have the link to this thread yet. now its locked for me so i hope they found this thread.
It will prob take a while. I had no idea till I finally noticed howdead the whole forum was and went looking for why lol
As quiet as BP are rn

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

for sure they're on some weird social media lockdown (w exceptions like jisoo's bday and official announcements like coachella) cause yg is a piece of crap. too much of a coincidence that they suddenly go silent right after the jennie dating reveal.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm coming from L chat from spam it's sucks we have to start all over again here
we lost our content

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:woah did the anons from the old thread even know we moved? i put a post there before the thread was locked but i didnt have the link to this thread yet. now its locked for me so i hope they found this thread.

it's not locked though

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Rosie be liking Halsey's post on IG again, so at least we know she's still alive and creeping lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

this ol gem:
https://youtu.be/tB40nCoDxa0?t=895
ros girl dat sounds real gay lmao :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm so glad they're enjoying Thailand. Thai Blinks are so respectful, they've been enjoying the night market unbothered. Also, I aspire to look as good and as cool as Lisa with that oiyfit, lol.

They're still not posting anything, only IG stories. Jennie only posted for Jisoo's birthday though.

YG really is milking their popularity, announcing North America, Europe and Australia concerts without confirming any comeback. ,

Setmefreeeeeee
Reactions:

Post by Setmefreeeeeee »

Yaya ima an colombian fan, i like rose voice in every song, well i love them all but rose is my bias. :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

OMG Lisa dancing to Swalla

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They're doing a full on world fucking tour with 9 songs, i can't. They deserve so much more. But as a fan I'm just happy when i see how happy they seem during their shows. God it looks like so much fun. And it's great that they get to begin it in Lisa's hometown.
(wish they'd burn all their tour outfits tho, but the black outfits and their encore outfits are acceptable - just the other two are awful imo)

But YG better come through with that full album before the western part of their tour begins, like it's getting even more ridiculous that it already is lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why does YG treat them like shit? It doesn't make sense. Like why wouldn't he want to capitalize on the fact that they're so popular and make money off it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Why does YG treat them like shit? It doesn't make sense. Like why wouldn't he want to capitalize on the fact that they're so popular and make money off it
that's why he's sending them to tour the world lol. i'm p sure that touring is what rakes in the $$$$$$. and they're selling out all their shows in big venues with 9 songs. literally invested in them the bare minimum and is making big buck out of it.

so lbr, from a money perspective he's smart. but he's a huge disgusting asshole. the way he's been treating them makes it seem like he doesn't really see them as more than a money making machine.

that said, hopefully 2019 comes through for them. i stupidly have a good feeling that the full album will come - especially with their western debut on it's way, they're bound to blow up soon. and if yg isn't as much of a complete idiot with blackpink as he seems, he'll actually give them more music (NEW, not english versions of the same 9 songs pls my god).
they've become the biggest gg with the bare minimum, so imagine what they could do if they were actually given more to work with.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:OMG Lisa dancing to Swalla <span class="emoji-outer emoji-sizer"><span class="emoji-inner" style="background: url(chrome-extension://immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh/emoji-data/sheet_apple_32.png);background-position:55.99294947121034% 10.047003525264394%;background-size:5418.75% 5418.75%" data-codepoints="1f525"></span></span><span class="emoji-outer emoji-sizer"><span class="emoji-inner" style="background: url(chrome-extension://immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh/emoji-data/sheet_apple_32.png);background-position:55.99294947121034% 10.047003525264394%;background-size:5418.75% 5418.75%" data-codepoints="1f525"></span></span><span class="emoji-outer emoji-sizer"><span class="emoji-inner" style="background: url(chrome-extension://immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh/emoji-data/sheet_apple_32.png);background-position:55.99294947121034% 10.047003525264394%;background-size:5418.75% 5418.75%" data-codepoints="1f525"></span></span>
HOW DO I BECOME A FLOOR

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Why does YG treat them like shit? It doesn't make sense. Like why wouldn't he want to capitalize on the fact that they're so popular and make money off it
that's why he's sending them to tour the world lol. i'm p sure that touring is what rakes in the $$$$$$. and they're selling out all their shows in big venues with 9 songs. literally invested in them the bare minimum and is making big buck out of it.

so lbr, from a money perspective he's smart. but he's a huge disgusting asshole. the way he's been treating them makes it seem like he doesn't really see them as more than a money making machine.

that said, hopefully 2019 comes through for them. i stupidly have a good feeling that the full album will come - especially with their western debut on it's way, they're bound to blow up soon. and if yg isn't as much of a complete idiot with blackpink as he seems, he'll actually give them more music (NEW, not english versions of the same 9 songs pls my god).
they've become the biggest gg with the bare minimum, so imagine what they could do if they were actually given more to work with.
But wouldn't he make more money by giving them more comebacks and songs? I don't understand why he treats his boy groups who bring in less money better

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wow this whole ass essay on why Rosanne is the gay/bi one bless.

link

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm a little hopeful that they'll have a comeback this March, Jennie was hinting on it during the concert, that Winner member saying BP will have a comeback soon and that new logo they've been showing during BKK world tour. And they don't have any schedule on March so...maybe.

randomm09
Reactions: 0

Post by randomm09 »

Guest wrote:Wow this whole ass essay on why Rosanne is the gay/bi one bless.

link
If I have to rank blackpink gayness

it would be Jisoo>>Rose>>>Jennie>Lisa

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:I'm a little hopeful that they'll have a comeback this March, Jennie was hinting on it during the concert, that Winner member saying BP will have a comeback soon and that new logo they've been showing during BKK world tour. And they don't have any schedule on March so...maybe.
same and it'd just be ridiculous if they rly debut in the west w their 9 old songs lol so it would make SENSE for March. but YG.....

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lol even just judging by pre-debut (before getting styled and told how to dress and look and all that) pics, rosie looks the gayest. IF there is an LGBT member of the group then I'd peg rosie as it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:I'm a little hopeful that they'll have a comeback this March, Jennie was hinting on it during the concert, that Winner member saying BP will have a comeback soon and that new logo they've been showing during BKK world tour. And they don't have any schedule on March so...maybe.
During the concert, I think Jennie was actually just talking about "coming back" to Thailand for another show and people got confused.

That said, I'm also hopeful for a March comeback with a full album god damn it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's so frustrating how YG is giving us everything except a full album. World tour. Coachella. Collaboration. Gosh, a full album is what we need. I like little mix but I don't really think collaboration with them is a good idea. I mean, the fans are already fighting for equal lines with just the four of them, imagine dividing a song for 8 people. Jisoo will get one line and Lisa will get a single word being repeated 10x. Just give them their own song to sing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hasn't reached the end of the day yet but... Jennie girl can't even post anything on her own birthday. YG give her phone "privileges" back!!!!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:It's so frustrating how YG is giving us everything except a full album. World tour. Coachella. Collaboration. Gosh, a full album is what we need. I like little mix but I don't really think collaboration with them is a good idea. I mean, the fans are already fighting for equal lines with just the four of them, imagine dividing a song for 8 people. Jisoo will get one line and Lisa will get a single word being repeated 10x. Just give them their own song to sing.
saw the little mix thing, I like them too (I'm a GG fan in general cause yay girls - but BP are my fav), but also don't think that collab would be a good fit and also not what BP seem to be going for.
LM have a more "kiddie" and disney-ish reputation (which isn't fair to them, but the casual radio listeners like GP, friends, family, coworkers, etc that I've spoken to around me seem to see them more like that, like they're for young girls) yknow what I mean. Whereas BP I think come across and are marketed as more edgy, cool and flippant - think coachella vibes (making it a great debut match for them). plus LM wont be of any help in breaking or even appealing to the US market haha.

skjlnfjksdnf
Reactions:

Post by skjlnfjksdnf »

Yaaaaaaaa Ros picking up the pride flag during their Manila concert tho

https://twitter.com/Iisooya/status/1091685754894336000

rosie-the-gay-one-in-the-
Reactions:

Post by rosie-the-gay-one-in-the- »

skjlnfjksdnf wrote:Yaaaaaaaa Ros picking up the pride flag during their Manila concert tho

Well she is gay one...... so I'm not surprised

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yup, agree on that. Ros is the token gay. And she's really popular among the female idols. Used to think it's Jisoo but yup, it's Ros. I'm happy cause she's wife material.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I got to know them very recently through a JenLisa shipper but after watching some videos I actually think Ros pings. Maybe Jennie too, but I don't know.

But there's definitely something about Ros.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Really? Jennie and Lisa are so straight for me. Jisoo being clingy lately makes me question if she's just an ally. Ros changing pronouns in Halsey's song made her ping for me and now her face when she picked up that flag.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

There's something really gay about Jisoo but I don't know what it is.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Poor Rose, she is always ignored by Jennie, Jisso, and Lisa, seems like there tension between them and Rose. The way Jennie look at rose is like she is tired of her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:There's something really gay about Jisoo but I don't know what it is.
x2 She's way too gentle with the girls.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:There's something really gay about Jisoo but I don't know what it is.
x2 She's way too gentle with the girls.
And the way she carries herself too? I don't know.

I know Korea is a super conservative country but I have a really hard time believing that those girl groups and even boy groups share that exact same mentality. And I'm not saying they're all super cool with LGBT people, but the world is changing a lot and they probably hang out with a lot of gay folks that work behind the scenes so...

I generally don't believe in what famous people say/do when they know they're being filmed, but some things you just can't control. The way you act, the way you talk, the way you carry yourself. It's impossible to control that 24/7.

Long ass post but there's definitely something really gay about Jisoo. She's one of the very few of those korean idols that made me this suspicious.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

skjlnfjksdnf wrote:Yaaaaaaaa Ros picking up the pride flag during their Manila concert tho

They could all be straight of course (at least Jennie totally 150% is lol), but if one of them is gay or bi or whatever not straight, then I'm also on the boat that it's Rosie.

She's had the most pings IMO. On stage fanservice doesn't count (even tho as a fan of all of the girls I appreciate and love all that too, yes to our hetero Jennie constantly flirting w Lisa... and well all of them flirting w each other - minus Rosie, shes the only one who never initiates - another ping imo!!!)

(Also lol at Rosie's honeymoon pics w Lisa after their Manila concert and her caption about them being an old couple on vacation bless)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I was watching this Vlive https://www.vlive.tv/video/27084/%EC%B8%84%...B1%99-%EB%80%A8 and it's so cute the way Jisoo looks at Ros when they're singing (starts at 19:40).

Not that I think that there's something between them, I just thought it was a sweet moment. And they should do more acoustic performances with Ros on the guitar, she plays incredibly well.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:I was watching this Vlive https://www.vlive.tv/video/27084/%EC%B8%84%...B1%99-%EB%80%A8 and it's so cute the way Jisoo looks at Ros when they're singing (starts at 19:40).

Not that I think that there's something between them, I just thought it was a sweet moment. And they should do more acoustic performances with Ros on the guitar, she plays incredibly well.
agreeeed. would love to see ros playing an instrument, guitar or piano, during the tour again. her voice and emotion is wonderful in her solo stage this time round but her eyes closed cover w nothing but her guitar was magic. plus let it be is kinda played out in general, I wish she would change it up like lisa has with her stage.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

btw Jisoo looks like a tumblr grunge lesbian in that vlive

they fem the fuck out of her on the MVs but when she's more relaxed she pings like hell

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Can't believe some people are accusing Chaelisa of being homophobic just because they didn't fully unfold the flag and raise it.

Ros really looks happy when she first picked it up.

And I didn't know Lisa posted her New York vlog on national coming out day with a rainbow caption and Troye Sivan bg music. Is it just a coincidence? I really thought that she looks confused about the flag but it seems impossible that she doesn't know the meaning of it. She could be pretending not to know, lol. My other thought was she look a little nervous maybe because of the consequence of holding that flag because if being kpop idols.

Let's be real, the four of them aren't really outspoken regarding issues. They don't have much say about anything, it's the company's policy and they also tend to distance themselves to any issue but I think it's a big deal that Rose picked it up. She could have ignored it like any other stuffs thrown at them but she didn't.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Can't believe some people are accusing Chaelisa of being homophobic just because they didn't fully unfold the flag and raise it.

Ros really looks happy when she first picked it up.

And I didn't know Lisa posted her New York vlog on national coming out day with a rainbow caption and Troye Sivan bg music. Is it just a coincidence? I really thought that she looks confused about the flag but it seems impossible that she doesn't know the meaning of it. She could be pretending not to know, lol. My other thought was she look a little nervous maybe because of the consequence of holding that flag because if being kpop idols.

Let's be real, the four of them aren't really outspoken regarding issues. They don't have much say about anything, it's the company's policy and they also tend to distance themselves to any issue but I think it's a big deal that Rose picked it up. She could have ignored it like any other stuffs thrown at them but she didn't.
I was disappointed she didn't raise it but to me it seems like she didn't know what to do with the flag. Probably a fan gave it to her face that's why she couldn't refuse.

randomm09
Reactions: 0

Post by randomm09 »

Guest wrote:Really? Jennie and Lisa are so straight for me. Jisoo being clingy lately makes me question if she's just an ally. Rosé changing pronouns in Halsey's song made her ping for me and now her face when she picked up that flag. ��

https://onehallyu.com/topic/410743-who-do-y...pop/?p=29720088

it starts here and continue in the other page

https://onehallyu.com/topic/410743-who-do-y...-kpop/page-1672

to be honest I only see Rose as bi-curious not really gay

Hmm
Reactions:

Post by Hmm »

BlackPink's going to be on Colbert and GMA.
Our girls are getting the recognition they deserve!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hmm wrote:BlackPink's going to be on Colbert and GMA.
Our girls are getting the recognition they deserve!
x2 Yaaay, I hope they sing a song, wanna go so bad anyway, our girls are the hottest girl group right now :girlpower:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Neither have seen music vids nor listened to their music, but when I looked up their birthdays, I understand the craze. Mass appeal.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Rose is so pisces, she dont act like an aquarius girl Lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Rose is so pisces, she dont act like an aquarius girl Lol
Still all about everyone and everything, only with a mystical flavor.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

and finally, jisoo cannot resist and kiss jennie on stage

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:and finally, jisoo cannot resist and kiss jennie on stage
Jisoo harassing straight girls since ...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:and finally, jisoo cannot resist and kiss jennie on stage
My JenSoo is aliiiiiiiive!