Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 16:22
Can we do countries instead? :)

Tzuyu - India, Philippines, Taiwan,
Mina - Japan, UK
Sana - Japan, France?
Nayeon - South Korea
CY - Usa?
If it is base on money spending fans, SaMiTzu win in most region with the exception of Korea because Nayeon is the clear fav in Kr. If based on casual fans who don't contribute to sales, foreign line + Nayeon are the popular ones in most Asian countries and Western fans tend to like to cheer more for the members they perceived as less popular in Asia.
How is foreign line popularity in S. Korea?
Can't tell for GP as I don't live there. Based on Korean merch stockpile NaSaMi are in tier one, MoDaTzu are in tier 2 while the rest of the members are in the last tier. The difference between last tier and tier 1 is pretty big, the merch stockpile for last tier is only 1/3 of tier one members.

Reactions:

Re: Twice

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 16:47
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 16:36
Guest wrote:

Mina - Japan, UK
Sana - Japan, France?
Nayeon - South Korea
CY - Usa?
If it is base on money spending fans, SaMiTzu win in most region with the exception of Korea because Nayeon is the clear fav in Kr. If based on casual fans who don't contribute to sales, foreign line + Nayeon are the popular ones in most Asian countries and Western fans tend to like to cheer more for the members they perceived as less popular in Asia.
Sana

Tzuyu
Mina

Momo

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 16:55
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Mina - Japan, UK
Sana - Japan, France?
Nayeon - South Korea
CY - Usa?
Can't tell for GP as I don't live there. Based on Korean merch stockpile NaSaMi are in tier one, MoDaTzu are in tier 2 while the rest of the members are in the last tier. The difference between last tier and tier 1 is pretty big, the merch stockpile for last tier is only 1/3 of tier one members.
Hmmm... do you think they have different print runs for each member by now? I mean they should have an estimate how much each girl would sell by now, so why overprint on a lesser popular member and let the items sit on the shelves?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

ok but my question is why is miyeon trying so hard to look like sana? i don't find it cute in the lesbian urge to merge way. it's actually creepy.

also that may be harsh on miyeon. maybe she's not consciously aware or trying so i take back the she's trying so hard but still it's a bit creepy to me when i see tweets pointing out how they both like sana and i honestly can't tell them apart.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 17:34
ok but my question is why is miyeon trying so hard to look like sana? i don't find it cute in the lesbian urge to merge way. it's actually creepy.

also that may be harsh on miyeon. maybe she's not consciously aware or trying so i take back the she's trying so hard but still it's a bit creepy to me when i see tweets pointing out how they both like sana and i honestly can't tell them apart.
I don’t see it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Mhmm, not of fan of Miyeon but this is a reach. Yea they probably influenced eachothers personality so much they sometimes have the same mannerisms, but i dont see the physical aspect of it. Miyeon and Sana already had a somewhat similar face before meeting, her style might be inspired, but their features are still completely different.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 16:43
I would say

Asia : Nayeon and Tzuyu
Europe : Mimosa
America: Chae and Jihyo
Most european people i know stan either sana or momo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think Miyeon and Sana are just good friends because I think Miyeon is str8 but I imagine they would make such a lovely couple :dance2: I don't want to sound delusional, but if there was something really sus between them I would really hope it was real. :love:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They're so close in a platonic bros way that at this point shipping them feels weird BUT they would be cute in another life :$ Look at those blushing smiles after fans cheer and tease them at the end

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

it's not a reach to say they look more than just a little bit alike when more than handful people have noticed

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 18:07
it's not a reach to say they look more than just a little bit alike when more than handful people have noticed
I personally don’t see it they just have sharp noses (that don’t look alike outside of being sharp) I really don’t see it at all lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Mina - Japan, UK
Sana - Japan, France?
Nayeon - South Korea
CY - Usa?
each region has its favorites according to preferences, Latin Americans like rappers and dancers more than vocalists so Chaeyoung and momo are very popular, as for vocalists they prefer deeper voices Jihyo and Jeongyeon are more popular and in How much appearance do you like the pictures more mature Momo Jihyo are popular and lately jeongyeon has become popular too Chaeyoung is popular for her image but she is more popular among teenagers while Jeongyeon, Momo and Jihyo are more popular among adult women so I would venture to say that in Latin America in popularity is Momo, Jihyo Chaeyoung and jeongyeon

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 18:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Mina - Japan, UK
Sana - Japan, France?
Nayeon - South Korea
CY - Usa?
each region has its favorites according to preferences, Latin Americans like rappers and dancers more than vocalists so Chaeyoung and momo are very popular, as for vocalists they prefer deeper voices Jihyo and Jeongyeon are more popular and in How much appearance do you like the pictures more mature Momo Jihyo are popular and lately jeongyeon has become popular too Chaeyoung is popular for her image but she is more popular among teenagers while Jeongyeon, Momo and Jihyo are more popular among adult women so I would venture to say that in Latin America in popularity is Momo, Jihyo Chaeyoung and jeongyeon
Of course latin America is gonna support their own, Jihyo is Mexican.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 18:02
I think Miyeon and Sana are just good friends because I think Miyeon is str8 but I imagine they would make such a lovely couple :dance2: I don't want to sound delusional, but if there was something really sus between them I would really hope it was real. :love:
Dream on, I don't understand miyeon's eagerness to look so much like sana.
Envious? Popularity? I don't know, there must be a reason.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 18:18
Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 18:02
Dream on, I don't understand miyeon's eagerness to look so much like sana.
Envious? Popularity? I don't know, there must be a reason.
Miyeon cares so much about the way she looks, often the only conversation point everywhere i see her ^o) not her biggest fan she comes off shallow ngl. Eitherways about the envy point, watch when Sana went on her show during alcohol free era and the producers and the staff of her show were whipped, peep her facials =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sajeonghyo :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

lol at Nayeon name being throughout the quotes

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Nayeon watching anything gay for sure, Momo will happen to be there, Sana doesn't specifically seek out gay media especially indie stuff like this but for Han Sohee she will lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 19:26
Nayeon watching anything gay for sure, Momo will happen to be there, Sana doesn't specifically seek out gay media especially indie stuff like this but for Han Sohee she will lol
Yeah sanayeon with momo and jihyo was sprinkled through there as well

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Tbh I wish we knew even more about what they watch. Like I’d never have guessed Sana was necessarily into movies about riot grrl culture and zines and feminist journalism but then Miyeon told us some of the things she’s recommended to her. I’d be very interested to know what, if anything, Dahyun watches lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 20:35
Guest wrote:
Tbh I wish we knew even more about what they watch. Like I’d never have guessed Sana was necessarily into movies about riot grrl culture and zines and feminist journalism but then Miyeon told us some of the things she’s recommended to her. I’d be very interested to know what, if anything, Dahyun watches lol.
Oooh I've heard this before.Does anyone know what she recommended ? I'd really like to watch/read !

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
What did Miyeon recommend to Sana?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 21:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Oooh I've heard this before.Does anyone know what she recommended ? I'd really like to watch/read !
DA. Sana recommended a feminist movie called "Moxie" to Miyeon

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Could someone tell me why dahyun has so few fansites?. Some speculation or something

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
25 Mar 2023, 23:34
Could someone tell me why dahyun has so few fansites?. Some speculation or something
There's no "juicy" speculation if that's what you're asking :lol:

Fansite admins are usually women and hardcore fans, not in an akgae way but they're very very passionate about their bias. And this is just my opinion but I just think Dahyun doesn't have as many diehard solo stans which isn't necessarily a bad thing. She has lots of casual fans and a very friendly, clean image which makes her perfect to host events and shows. And she has a "safe" image in the sense that she keeps her distance and takes her personal life/privacy very seriously.

Most idols have fansites when they first debut. The reason why fansite admins stay active is because of the emotional bond they create (in their mind) with their bias over the years. And you can't really form a deep bond/connection with someone who keeps their distance and won't share anything personal.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 00:31
Guest wrote:

Fansite admins are usually women and hardcore fans, not in an akgae way but they're very very passionate about their bias. And this is just my opinion but I just think Dahyun doesn't have as many diehard solo stans which isn't necessarily a bad thing. She has lots of casual fans and a very friendly, clean image which makes her perfect to host events and shows. And she has a "safe" image in the sense that she keeps her distance and takes her personal life/privacy very seriously.

Most idols have fansites when they first debut. The reason why fansite admins stay active is because of the emotional bond they create (in their mind) with their bias over the years. And you can't really form a deep bond/connection with someone who keeps their distance and won't share anything personal.
It doesn’t make sense that Sana and Nayeon could have like 10+ fansites each at these fansigns and none for Dahyun, its sad.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 03:44
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It doesn’t make sense that Sana and Nayeon could have like 10+ fansites each at these fansigns and none for Dahyun, its sad.
I think I have seen fansite previews for Dahyun for the recent comeback. Could it be her fansites just didn't bother bulk buying to get into fansigns.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 03:51
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I think I have seen fansite previews for Dahyun for the recent comeback. Could it be her fansites just didn't bother bulk buying to get into fansigns.
Ive seen that too, but they seem to be ot9

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 04:01
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Oh you are right, the Dahyun previews are all indeed from ot9 fansites. Fortunately there are still ot9 fansites for Twice.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

https://twitter.com/twicebot_/status/16 ... t5_BA&s=19

Ms Minotozaki sana out here seducing women again

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 08:47
https://twitter.com/twicebot_/status/16 ... t5_BA&s=19

Ms Minotozaki sana out here seducing women again
1000382 billion or Minatozaki Sana?

Dont answer that shes mine.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lol at them making another one

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 23:11
Lol at them making another one
Where do I apply to be Sana’s gay manager? Heck, not even manager. I just want to be Sana’s gay something.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 04:27
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Oh you are right, the Dahyun previews are all indeed from ot9 fansites. Fortunately there are still ot9 fansites for Twice.
It’s pretty rare for an idol to have zero fan sites. I’ve only seen it happen like two times before with girl groups members. It’s either going to be a really unfortunate coincidence like all of her sites went to the military at once, or she’s in a very long term relationship and her fansites got bored because of it. Dahyun’s popularity did drop off pretty severely in the last few years, I think partially because she was a member made popular through multiple ships and none of those ships get content and haven’t since like 2019. I feel awful for her though because you can tell the no fansite thing really bugs her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2023, 04:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

It’s pretty rare for an idol to have zero fan sites. I’ve only seen it happen like two times before with girl groups members. It’s either going to be a really unfortunate coincidence like all of her sites went to the military at once, or she’s in a very long term relationship and her fansites got bored because of it. Dahyun’s popularity did drop off pretty severely in the last few years, I think partially because she was a member made popular through multiple ships and none of those ships get content and haven’t since like 2019. I feel awful for her though because you can tell the no fansite thing really bugs her.
Theres always going to be the least popular, but doing going from top 3 in Korea to not having a single dedicated fansite is insane. I was watching their most recent fansign, and yes it does affect her tremendously 🥲

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

jype is not seeing the vision, but...

imagine Tzuyu with some luxury brand like Hermès :fool:

or sexy Momo for a underwear Calvin Klein ad :blinkwide:
Image Image

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i know they already gave Calvin Klein ad to Chaeyoung, but it would suit sm Momo imo :sadangel:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2023, 04:45
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Theres always going to be the least popular, but doing going from top 3 in Korea to not having a single dedicated fansite is insane. I was watching their most recent fansign, and yes it does affect her tremendously 🥲
DA
Isn't she one of the more popular members in S. Korea? I hear they love her antics and over the top acting on variety shows. The fans give her loud cheers when she goes on live broadcast too. And her merch moves well too?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2023, 06:48
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA
Isn't she one of the more popular members in S. Korea? I hear they love her antics and over the top acting on variety shows. The fans give her loud cheers when she goes on live broadcast too. And her merch moves well too?
She was all of those things, but things changed after 2020 when Twice kinda completely abandoned anything cutesty. Her merch sells the least on average now, her photobook sold the least, and after a quick check, all her digipaks are still available and never sold out anywhere. She used to sell better that Jichaeng but not anymore. I just think the transition from cute to mature was kinda tough on her, she still keeps that same smile on during sad melancholic songs like CFM and SMF, as she did on songs like TT and Cheer Up, her last big moment was Likey, that was 6yrs ago. Twice dropped in popularity as a whole in Korea, but members like Nayeon and Sana still have a dedicated fanbase there that show out for them, and then when it comes to Japan u got Misamo and Tzuyu dominating sales, and then the US and Latin America prefer members like Jihyo Momo, and SEA onces all over twt used to love Saida, now that that is gone, shes not as favourite as she used to be. So yea, all in all, her popularity took a huge hit for the past few yrs, while the other less popular ones found a niche in the fandom that hype them up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA
Nope. She used to be very popular there but that was years and years ago, closer to debut. A few things changed which probably impacted her. One is the concept - she doesn't suit the new concepts that well at times and seems to struggle to embrace adult and sexy rather than young and cute. Two is her ships have all pretty much ceased to exist, and Dahyun gained popularity through their popularity.

However, an idol having no fan sites is genuinely very rare so I wonder if there's a reason other than the above. It's hard to know. It could well be that they all disappeared in 2019/2020 because they are all men and went to the army. But even though Twice have gradually lost popularity in Korea, other members have gained fansites - Nayeon and Sana have gotten like another 5-10 in the last year.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2023, 07:31
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA
Nope. She used to be very popular there but that was years and years ago, closer to debut. A few things changed which probably impacted her. One is the concept - she doesn't suit the new concepts that well at times and seems to struggle to embrace adult and sexy rather than young and cute. Two is her ships have all pretty much ceased to exist, and Dahyun gained popularity through their popularity.

However, an idol having no fan sites is genuinely very rare so I wonder if there's a reason other than the above. It's hard to know. It could well be that they all disappeared in 2019/2020 because they are all men and went to the army. But even though Twice have gradually lost popularity in Korea, other members have gained fansites - Nayeon and Sana have gotten like another 5-10 in the last year.
They should stop making Dahyun rap, i usually prefer my kpop without rap in general unless its done creatively, but god this last tt, her part was a hard listen and ruined the song for me.

In the topic of popularity, someone said above something about her lack of sharing being the cause of less fans being attached to her. In the past it was perhaps exposure and Twice being everywhere they had people interested in her, but nowadays we get nothing from her, just formal schedule stuff. I could say the same for most of the members, but i just think Members like Tzuyu Sana and Mina will just always have fansites purely based on visuals alone. But yea, my point is maybe Dahyun needs to put herself out there more if shes that bothered with the lack of fansites, u wont make fans talking about chocolate 24/7.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I feel like some members are able to adapt to the new concept well while others struggle a bit. Tzuyu is one member who has been almost always associated with being cute. But she cuts such a mature figure when she dances. So in a way she was quite fortunate. Sana, Nayeon and Mina does the sexy/mature concept really well and gained a lot of new fans or fans switching to them as biases.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2023, 07:56
Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2023, 07:31
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA

They should stop making Dahyun rap, i usually prefer my kpop without rap in general unless its done creatively, but god this last tt, her part was a hard listen and ruined the song for me.

In the topic of popularity, someone said above something about her lack of sharing being the cause of less fans being attached to her. In the past it was perhaps exposure and Twice being everywhere they had people interested in her, but nowadays we get nothing from her, just formal schedule stuff. I could say the same for most of the members, but i just think Members like Tzuyu Sana and Mina will just always have fansites purely based on visuals alone. But yea, my point is maybe Dahyun needs to put herself out there more if shes that bothered with the lack of fansites, u wont make fans talking about chocolate 24/7.
I think maybe Dahyun needs to cultivate a loyal money spending fanbase. She does put in the effort though by coming on bubble so often and actually interacts with fans who subscribe to her bbl and goes on live broadcast pretty often. On the other end of the spectrum we have members like Mina and Tzuyu who pretty much get away with doing the bare minimum to interact with fans but still sells well because they have cultivated a pretty loyal fanbase very early on in their career.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Lol she's not, she's just being her usual self. Look at her with her group contents Miyeon and Sana behaviour are kinda a like but to me Miyeon is much more of a fem than Sana

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2023, 09:00
Guest wrote:

Lol she's not, she's just being her usual self. Look at her with her group contents Miyeon and Sana behaviour are kinda a like but to me Miyeon is much more of a fem than Sana
Da there can be someone who's more femme than Sana???

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2023, 09:00
Guest wrote:

I agree with this actually. Tbh having seen them very close in person and watched them interact a few times, Mina is more femme than Sana too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Good to see she's still act like a teenage boy on a daily basis, sexy may not suit her but masc suits her more

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sana is the ultimate femme but she does have her futch moments as rare as they are.. this Sana for example