They gave Chae an anime shirt, they said we aint taking no more risks lol
Da they dress themselves for the airport

Reactions:

Re: Twice

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 11:21
How are they in the same group :rofl:

I think this is one of the reasons that makes it so fun being their fan! I love how different they are from each other.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I love that this is the only new thing we know about her :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 10:01
Why is nayeon so attractive? I can't explain it. I realize she is not the most conventionally pretty but I was watching a video of hers from the airport and I was losing my mind. She isn't even my bias!
It's the charisma. And I think a bitchy aura combined with goofball creates an attractive quality too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 12:08
Lol
The percentage that they actually picked the same top.... and they bought clothes together :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

We all knew it was jihyo

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 15:06
We all knew it was jihyo
One of the gays lurking around on here lol I bitched about them not promoting her yesterday

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 17:39
Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 15:06
We all knew it was jihyo
One of the gays lurking around on here lol I bitched about them not promoting her yesterday
Yes it’s all because of you

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Why is nayeon so attractive? I can't explain it. I realize she is not the most conventionally pretty but I was watching a video of hers from the airport and I was losing my mind. She isn't even my bias!
Well, share the vid please I wanna simp too :love: I find her very physically attractive, she's very long limbed which makes her look lean and I like her facial features too (that smile!), but what does me in is definetely her personality. While she's super goofy and has very child-like disposition about her, she also has a very serious demeanour sometimes, it's a little intimidating, and the fandom jokes about this but her being a little crazy is actually so attractive lol. Nayeon has a very big personality, I've never seen Twice live but I would think she probably has a strong presence. This thing that makes her so attractive is the same thing that made JYPE pick her as the group's center, she has the star, the charisma.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why is this place so dry about Jihyos solo, not to mention the in fandom war going on on twt because their American label fucked up and said lets skip July, obviously their useless ass wouldn’t know the simplest things about the group when it doesn’t benefit them. All in all a mess.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
wdym she is not the most conventionally pretty isn't she one of the most popular in the whole group and fits into their beauty standards the most besides tzuyu?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 20:24
Why is this place so dry about Jihyos solo, not to mention the in fandom war going on on twt because their American label fucked up and said lets skip July, obviously their useless ass wouldn’t know the simplest things about the group when it doesn’t benefit them. All in all a mess.
It would've been better if some once didn't try to defend RR, because while they aren't responsible for the promotion they are still artists under them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 20:28
Guest wrote:
wdym she is not the most conventionally pretty isn't she one of the most popular in the whole group and fits into their beauty standards the most besides tzuyu?
Im sure anon wasn’t just referring to Korea, she fits their standards yea but show anyone under the sun pictures of her and Misana side by side and most people would probably chose them, objectively and just based on face symmetry. Shes also popular in Korea only, but go off. Im just stating facts.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 20:34
Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 20:24
It would've been better if some once didn't try to defend RR, because while they aren't responsible for the promotion they are still artists under them.
Like were the mighter than thou onces expecting misamo fans to be quiet about a label that supposedly promotes the whole group say “lets skip” their debut month..what does it have to do with Jihyo anyways, they’re just calling out that incompetent label.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 20:53
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Im sure anon wasn’t just referring to Korea, she fits their standards yea but show anyone under the sun pictures of her and Misana side by side and most people would probably chose them, objectively and just based on face symmetry. Shes also popular in Korea only, but go off. Im just stating facts.
Da I think only Mitzu are traditionally considered flawless, Sana has some less conventional features that I would say are pretty strong and make her unique like the nose and overbite, imo they make her attractive in a different way than Mina and Tzuyu's elegant and "perfect" beauty. Nayeon is the same, there is something so unique about her appearance in the best way possible.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Jype treats nayeon and sana better as visuals than tzuyu.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 21:11
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da I think only Mitzu are traditionally considered flawless, Sana has some less conventional features that I would say are pretty strong and make her unique like the nose and overbite, imo they make her attractive in a different way than Mina and Tzuyu's elegant and "perfect" beauty. Nayeon is the same, there is something so unique about her appearance in the best way possible.
DA

Trying to be objective about this but its hard, comparing Tzuyu who possesses most of the traditional beauty standards is hard to compare to anyone else. She stands out anywhere, with Mina and Sana it becomes gray, i can read a few languages and for example Sanas facial features appeals alot more to the Middle East than Minas, ive seen Arabs, Turks, and that side in general prefer her over anyone else. Then you move to the SEA side and they think Minas prettier because of her softer features. Overall, most non onces see those three as thee visuals throughout Twices career. Theres so many street interviews of random people asked and they picked those three two off face alone. The teeth thing is weird because Mina has the gummy smile that isn’t really favourable for many, and then Sanas overbite. All in all im just referring to off the bat first impression looks, the rest of the girls are gorgeous too, but Nayeon rarely comes up in the visual conversation even as much as some of her other group mates nowadays like Jihyo and Momo.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

TWICE JUST LANDED :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Imagine saying this face isn’t conventionally attractive :rofl: shes only second to Tzuyu and the masses can attest to that LMFAO.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 21:23
Pics or it didn’t happen

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

why do you have to turn everything into a competition? <_<

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
DA

Trying to be objective about this but its hard, comparing Tzuyu who possesses most of the traditional beauty standards is hard to compare to anyone else. She stands out anywhere, with Mina and Sana it becomes gray, i can read a few languages and for example Sanas facial features appeals alot more to the Middle East than Minas, ive seen Arabs, Turks, and that side in general prefer her over anyone else. Then you move to the SEA side and they think Minas prettier because of her softer features. Overall, most non onces see those three as thee visuals throughout Twices career. Theres so many street interviews of random people asked and they picked those three two off face alone. The teeth thing is weird because Mina has the gummy smile that isn’t really favourable for many, and then Sanas overbite. All in all im just referring to off the bat first impression looks, the rest of the girls are gorgeous too, but Nayeon rarely comes up in the visual conversation even as much as some of her other group mates nowadays like Jihyo and Momo.
That's interesting, i've actually been seeing many people excluding Sana from visual line completely and replacing her with Nayeon, you know, Tzunami.
Also rip to Mina's gummy smile :'(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 21:31
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA

That's interesting, i've actually been seeing many people excluding Sana from visual line completely and replacing her with Nayeon, you know, Tzunami.
Also rip to Mina's gummy smile :'(
Wasn’t Tzunami coined by a twt user, havent heard that since sixteen lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 21:30
Guest wrote:
Pics or it didn’t happen
It happened. They landed 20min ago.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 21:27
Imagine saying this face isn’t conventionally attractive :rofl: shes only second to Tzuyu and the masses can attest to that LMFAO.

It's true though? Especially younger Sana was pretty peculiar looking (not in a bad way). She looks more or less similar but with glow up. Imo her defining features are just objectively not conventionally seen as attractive, I don't know anyone who would find an overbite particularly attractive but it works on her, same for her nose and chin/jaw/cheekbones, they're not exactly traditionally desired feautures in woman.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Just in case the conversation turns sour. Don't engage with troll posts. Just report them :giveup:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 21:38
Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 21:27

It's true though? Especially younger Sana was pretty peculiar looking (not in a bad way). She looks more or less similar but with glow up. Imo her defining features are just objectively not conventionally seen as attractive, I don't know anyone who would find an overbite particularly attractive but it works on her, same for her nose and chin/jaw/cheekbones, they're not exactly traditionally desired feautures in woman.
Personally im a Jihyo visual enthusiast but for the past few years the popular consensus has been shes the best looking in the group which led to Tzuyu akgaes jumping everyone LOL at this point its hard to just say a member is prettier than the other because people have different tastes. I find Jihyos overall makeup less face and Chaeyoungs large features the most beautiful, but we’re taking about conventional so yall can have it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 21:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Pics or it didn’t happen
The only pics we have so far :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 21:43
Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 21:37
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Pics or it didn’t happen
The only pics we have so far :rofl:
they look so pretty :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Tbh i never really got the hype around sana's nose lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 21:50
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fxz4Zz8WIAI ... name=large

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
for me personally I'm a fan of nose bumps so i do think Sana and Momo's noses are pretty when i see them in side profile

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 22:11
Guest wrote:
for me personally I'm a fan of nose bumps so i do think Sana and Momo's noses are pretty when i see them in side profile
Be more like Momo, appreciates a good nose when she sees it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Personally, I’ve always thought Tzuyu was average pretty. Prettier than some members but average.
I think I’m more into defining features, like Sana’s nose, Momo's jaw, etc.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 22:49
Personally, I’ve always thought Tzuyu was average pretty. Prettier than some members but average.
Always thought they kinda looked alike at first, but they don’t, but they kinda do..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 22:58
Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 22:49
Always thought they kinda looked alike at first, but they don’t, but they kinda do..

Oh yeah me too, at the start I couldn't tell them apart and what I did to try and separate them was remember that Sana was the one with the big nose, ffw 6 years later and she is my bias and I love her nose :P

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Has the incident of the shirt made you look at 8 differently?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 23:27
not really, no

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Yes

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
No. I still love CY

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
it made me realize she's really dumb. Like we knew she was some levels of dumb and careless. Look at how she handled dating while twice was at their peak. This on the other hand just solidified it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

You can say her name btw. You don't have to act like a deranged and chronic Twitter stan and use numbers to talk about them. That's just cringe :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 23:34
Guest wrote:
it made me realize she's really dumb. Like we knew she was some levels of dumb and careless. Look at how she handled dating while twice was at their peak. This on the other hand just solidified it.
Da Exactly that. I don't think she is a bad person that would wear that shirt maliciously, but either she is dumb because she thought it wouldn't be a big deal or she is dumb because she didn't know what the symbol means.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 21:19
Jype treats nayeon and sana better as visuals than tzuyu.
It’s because Tzuyu is a home body and not fluent in Korean

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 23:30
Guest wrote:
not really, no
x2 I'm not proud of what she did but I believe it was an honest (but very stupid) mistake. That's all 008