Re: Twice

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 20:53
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 19:40
Oh no!!!! Swastikas are everywhere in Korea, Japan and China :'(
Oh noooo!!!! Even right next to JYP :bigcry:
It's almost like it's not a taboo symbol in Korea, Japan and China and instead symbolizes well-being, prosperity and Buddhist temples. It's almost like it's a very common and positive symbol in East Asia and it's almost like Chaeyoung, a girl who became a full-time trainee at 12/13 years old, debuted at 16 and entered a multi-art school at 16 where she probably didn't receive any proper education, really just made a stupid mistake and wasn't aware that the tilted form of the Swastika stood for something completely different :blinkwide: No, she's definitely evil and doesn't deserve a second chance...
Kpop fans would rather defend and support an idol who said the N word multiple times while knowing fully english or being raised up in the west. :spy:
The worst are always the female supporters of boygroups, they just hate women in general and would rather support an homophobic idol,( not naming any name) or tge ones that are in prison for ra** or racism :nails:
x2 You have idols who wore and posed with actual Nazi uniforms and real Nazi memorabilia or spewed the most misogynistic and homophobic bs without any acknowledgment or apology afterward. But sure let's dunk on one of the only Kpop idols who actually seems like an open-minded, accepting and kind human being and accuse of her being a Nazi 008

I'm done with this topic and you miserable and phony freaks. (I feel like it's just one or two people who continue to spam hate against her but that's a different topic).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 21:13
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 20:53
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 19:40
Oh no!!!! Swastikas are everywhere in Korea, Japan and China :'(
Oh noooo!!!! Even right next to JYP :bigcry:
It's almost like it's not a taboo symbol in Korea, Japan and China and instead symbolizes well-being, prosperity and Buddhist temples. It's almost like it's a very common and positive symbol in East Asia and it's almost like Chaeyoung, a girl who became a full-time trainee at 12/13 years old, debuted at 16 and entered a multi-art school at 16 where she probably didn't receive any proper education, really just made a stupid mistake and wasn't aware that the tilted form of the Swastika stood for something completely different :blinkwide: No, she's definitely evil and doesn't deserve a second chance...
Kpop fans would rather defend and support an idol who said the N word multiple times while knowing fully english or being raised up in the west. :spy:
The worst are always the female supporters of boygroups, they just hate women in general and would rather support an homophobic idol,( not naming any name) or tge ones that are in prison for ra** or racism :nails:
B** Member said N word and did black face but ppl forgave them. RV endy said something racist stuff but nobody care. Chae at least apologize unlike the two that I mentioned who know English and grew up overseas.
That's why i don't take kpop fans on twitter serious. Most of the time they just want hit tweets, by talking about Chae. They use the German flag under her comments, which is actually an offence here in Germany, because you are not really allowed to associate German Flag with the Na**. They don't care about the apology, they don't care that she could make a mistake or be ignorant. But when it comes to their idols, they will accept their apology even when there is none. They just really hate Twice that's it. To the ones that were really hurt by her actions, have all the reasons for it but to thr ones that make jokes with dth or editing her pictures are doing it for fanwars or getting a hit tweet. I still remember when it was announced that they will come to Berlin, they were hoping that she will get jumped or get a black ocean, which will not happen. You see, most of them are literally children. I find it funny how most germans (me too) understood the misunderstanding and ignorance of her, because even though we were thought about the WW2 for many many years, we weren't thaught what happened in Asia and Japan. So the possibility of her not knowing fully about the Na** in Germany is possible, like how most Germans don't know about comfort women or the rising sun flag. Internation kpop fans should start to understand that everything they were taught in school will not be taught in other countries :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

the way some of you talk about it like you genuinely believe chaeyoung is a n*zi :rofl:

shes stupid and wore what she thought was an edgy band tee that fit her punk aesthetic. she apologized. move on :handbags:

whats more shocking is that she was able to wear that all over the US and not get jumped for it :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

please stop quoting posts with that many images. or at least use spoilers to hide the images.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 21:09
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 18:07
Yeah let's move on because it's starting to get a little too right-wing <_<

Not long left!
Girl shut up you are a goof and I’m democrat. She apologized and you keep saying the same stuff.
Yeah this is how I know some of you just want to berate someone. My right wing comment was towards posts in here lamenting about “woke culture” which is something only right wingers and annoying “centrists” do. If you’d bother to scroll down a couple inches you’d see this is what I had to say about Chaeyoung’s issue:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 21:28
the way some of you talk about it like you genuinely believe chaeyoung is a n*zi :rofl:

shes stupid and wore what she thought was an edgy band tee that fit her punk aesthetic. she apologized. move on :handbags:

whats more shocking is that she was able to wear that all over the US and not get jumped for it :rofl:
What the fuck are you talking about? No one's doing that. We're trying to explain the cultural significance and meaning of the symbol in Asia compared to its meaning in the West. I think it's important for people to understand the context and how it is possible to not be aware of the symbol's different meanings. We're also calling out the dipshits (I think it's just one miserable loser) who use fake outrage to slander Chaeyoung.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 22:15
Guest wrote:

What the fuck are you talking about? No one's doing that. We're trying to explain the cultural significance and meaning of the symbol in Asia compared to its meaning in the West. I think it's important for people to understand the context and how it is possible to not be aware of the symbol's different meanings. We're also calling out the dipshits (I think it's just one miserable loser) who use fake outrage to slander Chaeyoung.
The op is not talking about you, she is actually agreeing with you.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 19:10
Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 18:41
calling people right-wing for not participating in a witch hunt :eyeroll:
L O U D E R
x3

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm sorry but this entire conversation just makes me want to solo stan CY. The way some of you feel comfortable enough to shamelessly lie and mischaracterize her is actually disgusting ^o)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

this is the best day of my life :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 22:15
Guest wrote:

Calling chaeyoung insensitive to world events isn't slanderous. Especially in a market they are trying to flourish in. It's fact and it's not just one loser replying. Deal with it. If you want to report, report the dipshit OP that brought up that question is the first place since you want to police everything so much.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Highly unlikely but hoping they tweaked the setlist for some new concert content, since its the only thing we be getting nowadays lol.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 01:18
Highly unlikely but hoping they tweaked the setlist for some new concert content, since its the only thing we be getting nowadays lol.
I think the extra songs that were heard are for the encore. I am still surprised they added doughnut though.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 01:33
Guest wrote:
I think the extra songs that were heard are for the encore. I am still surprised they added doughnut though.
Ill take anything new :sadangel:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I hope they don't change it too much. I've memorized it already and I lowkey like knowing the order of the performances. (I know I sound weird :crybabe: I can't really explain it but I think it's a comfort thing)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Twice has more than 200 songs

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
They don’t perform every song they rehearse lol. I think it will be mainly the same as the current setlist, maybe with the songs from Seoul added back in or one or two extra if anything.

Because we’ve already had two beyondlives of this tour, I feel bad saying it but I’m not like sitting around waiting for concert content. We’ve seen it a lot of times already. Just hoping they have an ok time in the US and that’s it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

anyways, boobs or butt?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 04:22
anyways, boobs or butt?
More of a thighs/legs gal

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

RIP to her show, gave us one of the better Sana interviews in a min :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Saw the amazon music clips and nayeon saying the Korea concert was most memorable concert rubbed off on me the wrong way. We get it girl you need to please the korean fans since you're gonna have a solo career there. Just couldn't help notice because all the other members said somewhere not korea.

After watching more of these interviews I feel like Twice should start crediting themselves for their own hardwork at their 8th year and not onces. Girls, be proud.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 04:49
RIP to her show, gave us one of the better Sana interviews in a min :rofl:

She was so flirtatious the entire time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 04:22
anyways, boobs or butt?
boobs 🔛🔝

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 05:45
Saw the amazon music clips and nayeon saying the Korea concert was most memorable concert rubbed off on me the wrong way. We get it girl you need to please the korean fans since you're gonna have a solo career there. Just couldn't help notice because all the other members said somewhere not korea.

After watching more of these interviews I feel like Twice should start crediting themselves for their own hardwork at their 8th year and not onces. Girls, be proud.
Does she mean for the III tour? But yeah, Nayeon does pander to them but can you blame her? The woman isn’t a dope and she knows that Kpop is a trend in the west right now, but it’s likely not going to be sustained. She wants a solid solo career when the group slows down.

Thanking fans is the norm for kpop. If they thanked themselves they’d have a scandal tbh.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jan 2019, 09:25
A thread for almost all things Twice, gay and otherwise. Try not to be assholes :bertha:

Thread rules:

1. Stay on topic
2. Keep it gay. No het talk. No het speculation. No het anything
3. No shit-stirring or inflammatory topics. Including but not limited to: trolling, stan-baiting, race-baiting, ship wars etc.
4. Absolutely no bashing of the members (or other groups)
5. No discussion of other groups unless it relates to TWICE
6. Keep all social media drama out of this thread
7. Don't pretend to be multiple people
8. Do not reply to or quote any trolls or posts that break the rules. Just report!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 06:45
Guest wrote:

Does she mean for the III tour? But yeah, Nayeon does pander to them but can you blame her? The woman isn’t a dope and she knows that Kpop is a trend in the west right now, but it’s likely not going to be sustained. She wants a solid solo career when the group slows down.

Thanking fans is the norm for kpop. If they thanked themselves they’d have a scandal tbh.
Could see that happening. With how much k-fans whine.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Didn't she say it's memorable bcs it's the first? She also said she likes performing in the bigger venues

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

The way she did not say that, you either lack interpretation skills or you are purposely distorting what she said. First she said she likes performing in the bigger venues cause there are more fans and so more opportunities to interact with them, and then she said she likes the Seoul concert cause it's always the first one.

She also said some years ago the most memorable concert ever for her was the Mexico one.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Surprised this hasn't been brought here yet. Sana and Chaeyoung going viral on k-twitter twitter for representing the ends of the spectrum of lesbian college students lmao

(Tweet context: Ewha Women's University is very LGBT-friendly).

There's even a post on TheQoo about it: https://theqoo.net/square/2826853639

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 16:21
Surprised this hasn't been brought here yet. Sana and Chaeyoung going viral on k-twitter twitter for representing the ends of the spectrum of lesbian college students lmao

:rofl: i love that

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

uri Kris Jenner :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The things I'd do to experience these songs live...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 16:56
she's so corny :crybabe: but good for her, her daughter's a star. as long as she keeps the other girls' names out of her mouth, i don't care

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 16:56
She really is a stage mom who vicariously lives through her daughter :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 16:37
Guest wrote:

:rofl: i love that
Out resident queers, im glad Korea agrees

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

In the west maybe, there are tweets that are calling her a lesbian like this one. It's like with the long nails, it's common for klesbians to have long nails, but it's not that common in the west.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Probably because that’s not what the OP was talking about lol. The OP was joking that they represent the ends of women’s college fashion, not lesbian fashion at women’s colleges. Ewha is a very prestigious university where women notoriously dress in a wild array of fashions, at least compared to normal korean society. It is not notorious for lesbianism, and it’s lgbt friendly in the sense that…it’s a University. Source: studied in sk for years.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

potential candy bongs (check)
special vip items (check)

... could we potentially see a fanmeet or fansign in the US :tinfoil:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 22:31
potential candy bongs (check)
special vip items (check)

... could we potentially see a fanmeet or fansign in the US :tinfoil:

Huh? Every country has special items for their VIP tickets lmao.

I don’t think they will start doing fan meets in any country outside of Japan/Korea.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 22:11
Guest wrote:

Probably because that’s not what the OP was talking about lol. The OP was joking that they represent the ends of women’s college fashion, not lesbian fashion at women’s colleges. Ewha is a very prestigious university where women notoriously dress in a wild array of fashions, at least compared to normal korean society. It is not notorious for lesbianism, and it’s lgbt friendly in the sense that…it’s a University. Source: studied in sk for years.
Every only women university/school is known for lesbians by the way and people joked that when you go to ewha you turn lesbian so

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 23:43
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 22:11
Guest wrote:

Every only women university/school is known for lesbians by the way and people joked that when you go to ewha you turn lesbian so
Ok? The reason why no one cared about the OP’s tweet is that that’s not what they were saying.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Congrats momo :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 00:43
Momo girls coming out on top. And we keep telling y’all she’s way more popular than people pretend.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Why would that surprise you? They’ve intentionally stopped them for years so people will wonder.

Personally I think Mina and Momo have been making the best moves. Both of them are now the face of high level brands and steadily increasing their perceived luxury as idols. Idk why Sana and Nayeon didn’t sign ambassadorship contracts, either they weren’t offered or it wasn’t lucrative in comparison to other moves.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 00:52
Guest wrote:
Momo girls coming out on top. And we keep telling y’all she’s way more popular than people pretend.
Who is we and who is y'all? <_< Is it that hard to just congratulate her and shut up? Picking fights for no reason...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 00:59
Guest wrote:
Why would that surprise you? They’ve intentionally stopped them for years so people will wonder.

Personally I think Mina and Momo have been making the best moves. Both of them are now the face of high level brands and steadily increasing their perceived luxury as idols. Idk why Sana and Nayeon didn’t sign ambassadorship contracts, either they weren’t offered or it wasn’t lucrative in comparison to other moves.
Yeah and then they resigned and things changed(chae, sana going to it, ny advertisement). Why would you hold on to things that happened before they resigned? It makes sense that they aren't all going to get deals at the same time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 01:10
Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 00:52
Guest wrote:
Who is we and who is y'all? <_< Is it that hard to just congratulate her and shut up? Picking fights for no reason...
Exactly. It’s always those with nothing going on in their own lives trying to make it a competition as if it’s their own personal achievement, lmao.