MoonSun (Moonbyul and Solar)

GUEST_USER
Reactions: 14

Post by GUEST_USER »

I kind of just stumbled across this pair and, holy crap, they're adorable af :$ :$

Image Image

and Moonbyul seems suuuuper gayyy

Image Image

Originally posted on 2017-12-20 18:47:00

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I guess we're starting over again? If so can we lay down some ground rules?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

1000+ pages and a year worth of posts are just gone and we're left with this huh..

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:1000+ pages and a year worth of posts are just gone and we're left with this huh..
This is some bullshit

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:I guess we're starting over again? If so can we lay down some ground rules?

Honestly the only rule we should have is keep it about Moonsun. As long as it includes either Yong and Byul. Things like no het talk are sitewide rules and should be pretty damn obvious already

And this site is such shit

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I guess we're starting over again? If so can we lay down some ground rules?

Honestly the only rule we should have is keep it about Moonsun. As long as it includes either Yong and Byul. Things like no het talk are sitewide rules and should be pretty damn obvious already

Don't know if someone is starting up another mmm general thread, but I think some of the other rules like ot4 related videos under spoilers, some ot4/schedule talk under spoilers should apply. It's impossible not to run into those situations at some point.

(and we have to recapcha every single time? this site sucks even worse than spam)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

God I hate this. Can we go back to spam? So much content lost

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Who messed up the threads title? My OCD is kicking in. This is a whole ass mess

bertha
Reactions:

Post by bertha »

Well... it's not like the past version was any better, but wow.

Anyways, Moonsun is real.

:bertha:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why are we here? spam down?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Don't know if someone is starting up another mmm general thread, but I think some of the other rules like ot4 related videos under spoilers, some ot4/schedule talk under spoilers should apply. It's impossible not to run into those situations at some point.

(and we have to recapcha every single time? this site sucks even worse than spam)
If another MMM thread is made, that makes it a little redundant to have OT4 talk here, even if it's under spoilers. If another thread isn't made, I'm definitely fine with all that under spoilers.

I think it might take some time for a lot of the posters to find their way here, so might wanna wait before us 2 or 3 people decide lol.

It's really a shame that they only carried the titles over and yet still fucked that up. (Messing up ours and not even bothering to carry the MMM thread over)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Why are we here? spam down?
This is our new home. spam was only supposed to be a temporary stay, but they took so damn long that people got comfortable. And honestly if all the threads were going to get nuked what was the actual point in the migration

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

If another MMM thread is made, that makes it a little redundant to have OT4 talk here, even if it's under spoilers. If another thread isn't made, I'm definitely fine with all that under spoilers.

I think it might take some time for a lot of the posters to find their way here, so might wanna wait before us 2 or 3 people decide lol.

It's really a shame that they only carried the titles over and yet still fucked that up. (Messing up ours and not even bothering to carry the MMM thread over)
The general MMM thread has been moved over too.
http://thelchat.-.net/index.php?showtopic=15434

Can someone PLEASE correct our thread title though? The other anon is right, my OCD is kicking in.

I honestly thought it would be a migration, wtf?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Why are we here? spam down?
This is our new home. spam was only supposed to be a temporary stay, but they took so damn long that people got comfortable. And honestly if all the threads were going to get nuked what was the actual point in the migration
Aw that sucks, just when i gave in and downloaded the app. Anyway, how do we attach pics? I want that fancafe pic of Yong, she looked a lot like Byul.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Spoiler tags don't seem to open on mobile LMAOOOO wtf is this shit. :waiting:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Test

Reactions: 0

Post by .... »

Let's make another +1300 pages of Moonsun content and try to keep it a bit healthier.

I noticed that after the MMM thread was created, many people there posted lots of anti-moonsun content and I realized that those were the ones in our thread posting like they were shippers but actually creating chaos between us to get us to fight and deviate the topic from Moonsun, it got way better after the other thread was created, but I believe we should still beware them, and learn to recognize a troll, not everyone posting is a shipper, some are antis and we souldn't fall into their traps.

Let's do a more productive and friendly thread you guys :dance2:

(btw if you sign in, you don't have to solve capchas everytime)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If this going to be the first page, might as well make it pretty

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How do you post gifs and pictures here? Also are links already embed like spam? Or do you have to use some weird ass script now? I'm so confused. I hate this. And the thread title is messed up

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:How do you post gifs and pictures here? Also are links already embed like spam? Or do you have to use some weird ass script now? I'm so confused. I hate this. And the thread title is messed up
I use the BBCode Imgur already provides

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

this is the worst thing to ever happen

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This is like a default layout, so don't worry about it too much...I think they decided to just start moving people over instead of the threads growing longer where it should be temporary.

spam is shit for a lot of things. I guess the staff will probably work on this layout later to make it similar to how it used to be before spam took over, so don't worry about it too much.

I agree some ground rules would be nice for the first post, it's too bad we'll lose so many pages though. Hopefull we can make this work! We'll just have to post more 1000+ pages from now on then :ghost:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

ImageImage

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

so all thousand pages are just lost like that? how fucking shitty! I'm so beyond annoyed

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

urgh this resizing of gifs is also annoying

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This is honestly useless. Why are we starting all over again? Btw since this is going to be first page please set some rules for newcomers

-why-
Reactions:

Post by -why- »

Guest wrote:This is honestly useless. Why are we starting all over again? Btw since this is going to be first page please set some rules for newcomers
<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Arial'>1300+ pages of discussions and so much content lost...what a waste</span></span>

Moon Dragon
Reactions:

Post by Moon Dragon »

Are we starting over because we reached the limit already?
...and just when our GAY QUEENS rise hard too. I hate this.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Not news, but they look so good together

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Finally I don't have to add a name like fksknfgss lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It's upsetting to lose so much content, photos, and talks. Hopefully they find a way to bring everything over. If not, guess we starting over fresh. New year, new Moonsun lol. They were just hitting peak lesbian too...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

[] (I've found healing just by looking at the picture)
#moon_photo
#family_trip

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wait what happened to other thread??

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:urgh this resizing of gifs is also annoying
I like it, it's better than having huge pics and gifs cluttering the page. I'd remove the percentage line above the pics but that's it.

Plus they'll eventually make this place look nicer.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Wait what happened to other thread??
There's literally only 2 pages so far and some of you still can't be arsed to page catch. C'mon now.

ihbvc
Reactions:

Post by ihbvc »

The hand gesture had no effect then Byul approaches and says something which makes Solar hold the smile
It's like a game "I'll make you laugh" I don't know how they don't lose focus
https://www.instagram.com/p/BsQpwT_BRZv/

olkj
Reactions:

Post by olkj »

Guest wrote:Finally I don't have to add a name like fksknfgss lol
MoonByul did not know what her knee was? her hand it's on the wrong knee

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So are we officially moving to the other new thread? Or are we staying?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

ihbvc wrote:The hand gesture had no effect then Byul approaches and says something which makes Solar hold the smile
It's like a game "I'll make you laugh" I don't know how they don't lose focus
https://www.instagram.com/p/BsQpwT_BRZv/
Yong said on ch+ that's exactly what it is.

klhb
Reactions:

Post by klhb »

Guest wrote:Not news, but they look so good together
MoonByul did not know what her knee was? her hand it's on the wrong knee

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guys you don't need to write a name anymore it'll appear as guest if you don't write anything there

Omg I missed so much these emojis :crybabe: :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

https://twitter.com/gotme126/status/1081749541471293440

2WE'RE STARTING A MOVEMENT YA'LL #2019
I hope Solar will always be confident"

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:So are we officially moving to the other new thread? Or are we staying?
It's up to you. Since we're starting from nothing, why not choose a better format. We have nothing to loose. And I don't know about you but having to do a million captchas everytime you post or even preview a post is a pain.

I also plan to archive the old thread in case it gets deleted. Not sure how yet.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:So are we officially moving to the other new thread? Or are we staying?
It's up to you. Since we're starting from nothing, why not choose a better format. We have nothing to loose. And I don't know about you but having to do a million captchas everytime you post or even preview a post is a pain.

I also plan to archive the old thread in case it gets deleted. Not sure how yet.
Da The captchas are fine for me on desktop and phone i don't have to do anything i just have to click and that's it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'd rather not migrate to a place infested with men