Re: Red Velvet

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2023, 04:01
Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2023, 03:52
Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 14:20
Is that Joy at the back? SM is cruel I'm not gonna believe anything until I see it for myself
I'm going to pretend that this is an interval then Seulrene will perform 'Naughty' :gaypimp: :gaypimp:
I wish I had your optimism anon
Believe it :ragee: :pray:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Looking at the dates, it seems impossible to squeeze in Irene’s birthday party. My guess is that they are going to do it during the concert in Seoul.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2023, 04:31
Looking at the dates, it seems impossible to squeeze in Irene’s birthday party. My guess is that they are going to do it during the concert in Seoul.
If it was supposed to happen she could have done it before the date and before the concert. She clearly didn't want to and it had nothing to do with the concert.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Y'all can whine and complain all you want, I'm just overjoyed they'll be coming to my country for the tour and I get to see them live again finally.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2023, 02:30
So they're making them tour Europe and Asia in a month? Who is running this company? I hate how its always like this in there, you go idle for months then they suddenly overwork you to the point of exhaustion. As if they think they're storing energy somewhere.
You guys are so unserious sometimes? This is 9-cities tour leg done in 6.5 weeks!!!!!! That's pretty much vacation in live concert language, where having show every 2-3 days for a very long period of time is a norm. Just ask Lady Gaga or HS or Taylor or anyone.

And even if you add Primavera after London to this list, that's still so many days of free time and rest between shows.
No company or artist has time to drag concert tour for months or has regular week breaks between shows.

But RV will have at least 4(!!!) long breaks between shows, so that's amazing. Schedule wise, this is very chill 1st leg.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 16:05
Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 15:44
I wish someone would introduce their choreographer to the concept of footwork, because everyone and their mom can flail their arms around it's the footwork and formation that makes a choreo. Literally every chore there looks like it's the same and fits every song.
Da
DA That's exactly it lol Fans can't accept that only Seulgi and Irene to an extent can do complex choreography. They dumb down RV choreo to make the girls more uniform since their dance-level varies. It'll be so messy if they give RV a hard choreo

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 21:13
Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 16:11
Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 16:05
Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 15:44
I wish someone would introduce their choreographer to the concept of footwork, because everyone and their mom can flail their arms around it's the footwork and formation that makes a choreo. Literally every chore there looks like it's the same and fits every song.
Da
Nah you won't get hate from sane people who have working eyes, because those can see that only Aseul are able to do it. Their choreos lately are created to fit what the rest are capable of doing so they can be given their moments. And only Aseul can look synchronized enough to establish a good formation, which would make the rest look bad. But seriously flailing arms isn't good dancing, since some people love to claim their faves are dance progedies now. Their choreos are extremely dumbed down and anyone can do them.
No, Wendy is also in sync with Seulgi. Haven't you watched got the beat's performances. Wendy is really good at dancing now. She has more energy than Irene while dancing and her movements are improved. No matter how you gonna reject this but it is the truth.
DA Wendy stans are something else man... Watched Wendy fancam on their GOT dance and she still looks awkward af, she's energetic tho which fools people

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2023, 05:18
Y'all can whine and complain all you want, I'm just overjoyed they'll be coming to my country for the tour and I get to see them live again finally.
I envy you anon :mask: but I hope you have a great time!! :goldstar:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2023, 07:57
Good thing she doesn't subscribe to your delusion herself then.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

apparently no Wendy solo stage for the concert?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2023, 08:14
She said no solo stages in general and i don't believe her tbh.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2023, 07:57
This thread hates Wendy lol. You just fooling yourselves. The fact that even members says she improved you're acting like she is a disaster. And she can do what Seulgi can. Here I said it. Non of them are professional dancers. They are idol dancers. You act like Aseul are the best dancers in kpop and its just funny
Nobody is denying that she has improved, she has. But not technically, she however has learnt to utilise her strength (energy) to cover up her flaws (lack of technical proficiency) and present herself well.
If she can do what Seulgi can do then I can claim that since Irene has improved a lot vocally she can do claiming what Wendy can and Seulgi and Joy have surpassed her.
Who had the dance break in GOT? If she could have done what Seulgi can she would have gotten it, but did she?
Even Boa who seemed to have gotten over that entire unit in general got one but apparently our bestest dancer Wendy didn't, why?
If you had the least bit of sense you'd see it's because she simply and genuinely could not keep up

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2023, 08:41
Guest wrote:
Genuinely asking, why don't believe her?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2023, 08:43
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Because it's unrealistic for them not to have solo stages and i can imagine they might have told her not to spoil more things.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I can't imagine a concert without solo stages and a concert without both solo stages and Aseul, that would be a choice tbh. And i'm saying this as someone who has no interest in their solo careers, but still it makes no sense.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2023, 08:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Because it's unrealistic for them not to have solo stages and i can imagine they might have told her not to spoil more things.
But that would make her a liar, right? She can refuse to comment so she can't spoil things but to upright say that there is no solo stages, I think we should believe her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2023, 09:06
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
But that would make her a liar, right? She can refuse to comment so she can't spoil things but to upright say that there is no solo stages, I think we should believe her.
Idk, it feels like she was put on the spot and might have said whatever? It's just that a concert without solo stages would be odd right? Even when they didn't have solo releases they still had solo stages.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2023, 09:06
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
da

there's no need for solo stages when the group has a sizeable discography full of memorable title tracks and b-sides. Like other groups they'd just play a VCR inbetween performances for costume changes. Personally I only ever see a number of solo stages done for newer groups who don't have large discographies.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Iirc last time when they had the university festival, Wendy had denied about that too. I could be wrong though.

Tbh it'll be surprising if there's no solo stages at all. But then again solos mean we'll get team rocket, no yerene stages and some fans will be disappointed. So maybe they decided not to include them

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2023, 09:56
Iirc last time when they had the university festival, Wendy had denied about that too. I could be wrong though.

Tbh it'll be surprising if there's no solo stages at all. But then again solos mean we'll get team rocket, no yerene stages and some fans will be disappointed. So maybe they decided not to include them
I doubt SM would be audacious enough to give only team rocket solos, that'll mean ww3. I think that would legit be the last drop this fandom needs, but then again it keeps getting worse. They can always have them do covers.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

No, you're right, anon. But at that time, watching the video, it was clear that she was just teasing the fans

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

She smirked for that one, the recent looks genuine.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2023, 10:04
Guest wrote:

No, you're right, anon. But at that time, watching the video, it was clear that she was just teasing the fans
Da I agree. It’s obvious when she’s teasing. I prefer no solo stages tbh. They have so many good group songs.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Dodging the questions about her birthday party as she should

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2023, 10:51
Dodging the questions about her birthday party as she should

Yeah as she should, instead of addressing it like an adult and giving everyone a break from her akgaes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
she look dead serious answering it doubt she's lying or "teasing" the fans <_<
that's an interesting choice tho like they could've given yerne cover songs to perform like how they did with bp for example with jisoo performing a cover song while the other 3 performing their own solos. now I know bunch of the akgae/solo stans are gonna be pissed seeing how some of them were talking about looking forward to their bias solo stage the most lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2023, 11:05
Guest wrote:
she look dead serious answering it doubt she's lying or "teasing" the fans <_<
that's an interesting choice tho like they could've given yerne cover songs to perform like how they did with bp for example with jisoo performing a cover song while the other 3 performing their own solos. now I know bunch of the akgae/solo stans are gonna be pissed seeing how some of them were talking about looking forward to their bias solo stage the most lol
bl@ckpink has a discography of like less than 40 songs. RV has nearly 200 many of which have never been performed before so tbh if we're gonna get a concert diving into both sides of red velvet I want group songs. solo songs aren't necessarily needed. plus wendy has a new solo album coming out later anyway so plenty of solo time.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wendy holding every woman’s hand except mine. :handbags:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2023, 15:52
Isn't she counting how many "remember" there are so she can know how many moves she can do with her hand?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2023, 16:11
Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2023, 15:52
Isn't she counting how many "remember" there are so she can know how many moves she can do with her hand?
The fingers seem to be in tune with the best rather than the words as far as I can see. So it seems more likely that it's choreography rather than logistical?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Sometimes I think that people here are just over exaggerating about Irene akgaes inserting themselves everywhere and trying their best to ruin everything but then I visit the bird app and realise that if anything people aren't vocal enough about it
What is the point of doing this under the birthday post of another member? Like I don't condone them doing this under the concert announcement either, but that is at least obviously to the company, this just seems so petty and personal towards the one member?
This fandom is truly in shambles but these people are genuinely unhinged in the way they seem to have personal grudges against the girls specifically

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2023, 17:20
Sometimes I think that people here are just over exaggerating about Irene akgaes inserting themselves everywhere and trying their best to ruin everything but then I visit the bird app and realise that if anything people aren't vocal enough about it
What is the point of doing this under the birthday post of another member? Like I don't condone them doing this under the concert announcement either, but that is at least obviously to the company, this just seems so petty and personal towards the one member?
This fandom is truly in shambles but these people are genuinely unhinged in the way they seem to have personal grudges against the girls specifically
How are they not questioning Irene herself though? What bothers me is that they go after the girls but Irene who is directly involved can do no wrong. This was clearly her decision, she doesn't acknowledge their existence and it's like that's how they learned to cope. That the only way they they make sure no one questions her is by attacking others who have nothing to do with it and create conspiracies. Why aren't they wondering why her Kfans aren't saying shit? They are clearly aware it's her decision.
That's why i agree with people who say she needs to start being a leader or at least address her own shit, back when Joy and Seulgi were blamed for the concert they came and showed their faces. She needs to learn from them. She can simply say it's my decision please respect it or create some excuse. She clearly lurks and knows what they have been doing to the girls, the RV lightstick thing not being bright was a Twitter topic. She knows what's happening.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
They don’t just do it with one member. I’m pretty sure they tried trending a hashtag on the day of Yeri’s party.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2023, 17:38
Guest wrote:
They don’t just do it with one member. I’m pretty sure they tried trending a hashtag on the day of Yeri’s party.
Da
No but what's the point of doing this to all the members, do they think the girls are stealing her birthday party funds or something? Like what's the point of attacking THEM
The yerene agenda is only till yeri can remain a side character to Irene, the moment she seems to be getting anything, be it fashion shows or SM station, it all evaporates into thin air.
And then they wonder why no other subfandom participates in their hashtags or trends? Like people have obviously learnt through experience that it always turns against RV in the end because these people are incapable of not attacking the other members

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2023, 17:51
Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2023, 17:38
Guest wrote:
Da
No but what's the point of doing this to all the members, do they think the girls are stealing her birthday party funds or something? Like what's the point of attacking THEM
The yerene agenda is only till yeri can remain a side character to Irene, the moment she seems to be getting anything, be it fashion shows or SM station, it all evaporates into thin air.
And then they wonder why no other subfandom participates in their hashtags or trends? Like people have obviously learnt through experience that it always turns against RV in the end because these people are incapable of not attacking the other members
da People have seen how they use anything she might get (no matter how miniscule) to attack RV. For example she got that show and instead of watching it and focusing on it, they used it as an excuse to attack the other girls and the group. So no wonder no one is willing to help them with anything. That'll teach them that at the end of the day, the biggest fandom is luvies, none of them can be much without luvies who care about all that's where the power is and not akgaes who don't matter. They couldn't even trend a hashtag.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I cannot believe the actual World tour is happening, and by the look of things full album, and maybe I&S song at the concert?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2023, 18:23
I cannot believe the actual World tour is happening, and by the look of things full album, and maybe I&S song at the concert?

:rofl: i don't know about that Aseul song though, that was an ot5 performance.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2023, 18:30
Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2023, 18:23
:rofl: i don't know about that Aseul song though, that was an ot5 performance.
op oh I know, but the possibility is still there. Crazy time to alive lmao.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2023, 17:28
Guest wrote:
How are they not questioning Irene herself though? What bothers me is that they go after the girls but Irene who is directly involved can do no wrong. This was clearly her decision, she doesn't acknowledge their existence and it's like that's how they learned to cope. That the only way they they make sure no one questions her is by attacking others who have nothing to do with it and create conspiracies. Why aren't they wondering why her Kfans aren't saying shit? They are clearly aware it's her decision.
That's why i agree with people who say she needs to start being a leader or at least address her own shit, back when Joy and Seulgi were blamed for the concert they came and showed their faces. She needs to learn from them. She can simply say it's my decision please respect it or create some excuse. She clearly lurks and knows what they have been doing to the girls, the RV lightstick thing not being bright was a Twitter topic. She knows what's happening.
Irene’s international fans have this resentment towards Kfans and most especially thinkb for not doing anything. As if they can do anything themselves. They don’t wanna accept that Irene simply doesn’t care about her solo stans and she’d rather see those who support the group. If they keep on doing this, it might affect Irene negatively since they are always loud on Twitter. It’s so absurd that they still think that artists don’t have any control on their individual schedules. Irene can just simply say no to a birthday party and that’s it. They keep on blaming SM or the other members and but choose to not blame Irene.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2023, 23:01
Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2023, 17:28
Guest wrote:
Irene’s international fans have this resentment towards Kfans and most especially thinkb for not doing anything. As if they can do anything themselves. They don’t wanna accept that Irene simply doesn’t care about her solo stans and she’d rather see those who support the group. If they keep on doing this, it might affect Irene negatively since they are always loud on Twitter. It’s so absurd that they still think that artists don’t have any control on their individual schedules. Irene can just simply say no to a birthday party and that’s it. They keep on blaming SM or the other members and but choose to not blame Irene.
Da
It's easier to blame others, than accept that she doesn't want to see their their faces and wasn't willing to take an hour out of her time to do it.
How do you expect people who cultivated this narrative that she thinks she only needs them to breathe, to accept that?
I'm looking forward to them blaming it on the concert and group when everyone is doing it weeks before the actual birthday, which she could have done.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They keep on sharing this.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2023, 01:53
They keep on sharing this.

2 years ago being used unironically.. Life can change in the blink of an eye, but she can't change her decision to fit with her current state especially after the backlash she has gotten recently from her show to her showing up at Seulgi's recording?

Why would SM not give her a party? I want to know how their logic functions here. Because everything points out to it being her decision, from the way she acts around fans to the fact that SM idols have confirmed that it's their decision, to Kfans being completely silent about it. I'm shocked they haven't harassed Thinkb about it yet.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Told you it's not sold out

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
28 Mar 2023, 02:26
Told you it's not sold out

We know, and it's not a good look but it's not like we can do anything to fix it. If they promoted the concert somewhere for a second, i'm sure none fans would buy tickets because their fanbase there isn't big.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

LSM is a genius :rofl:
Truly a cartoon villain. :mask: