Post by Guest »

:sadangel:

Reactions:

Re: Red Velvet

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 09:25
:sadangel:
The only valid unpopular opinion. As much as I want Yeri to have her solo, we all know that the gp is not really fond of her, even in the fandom she has the least number of fans. I would definitely by her merch and listen to her album. Yeri has been writing down her own songs and I would love to listen to them and her voice is actually nice and sweet. I think Yeri would shine more in an indie kind of genre.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm excited!!! Some of the choreos look so good!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wenri crumbs at the end of the video again. :love:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 13:52

It looks like everytime I blink Wendy is in the center. Why are they still trying to convince us she can dance and she deserves that position??

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 13:59
Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 13:52

It looks like everytime I blink Wendy is in the center. Why are they still trying to convince us she can dance and she deserves that position??
I dont know if we watched the same thing anon or youre just shit stirring

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is that Aseul??? It looked like just them with dancers. But what is that? Naughty?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 14:06
Is that Aseul??? It looked like just them with dancers. But what is that? Naughty?
Looks like it?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Giving me aseul crumbs with that dance move but not an acual performance. SM should burn

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So many dancers and those formations looked so good. Irene really grabbed my attention this time. Im excited for the concert now

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

IM CALLING IT WE'RE GETTING ASEUL PERFORMANCE!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’m so excited for the concert. :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why do people keep saying it's not Aseul but ot5? It was just Aseul right? I know one dancer looked like Joy but that's not Joy. And I know the dancers who worked with them for Monster were commissioned this time too. I'll be so pissed if they turn any Aseul into ot5 idgaf, because if any solo was turned into ot5 the world would burn.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is that Joy at the back? SM is cruel I'm not gonna believe anything until I see it for myself

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She looks like Joy but sorry, Joy and that dancer don't have the same body type.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 14:17
Why do people keep saying it's not Aseul but ot5? It was just Aseul right? I know one dancer looked like Joy but that's not Joy. And I know the dancers who worked with them for Monster were commissioned this time too. I'll be so pissed if they turn any Aseul into ot5 idgaf, because if any solo was turned into ot5 the world would burn.
da x2 i want just them. sorry but performance wise they are on a different level and it wouldn't be fair to turn their unit into a ot5 thing

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 14:22
She looks like Joy but sorry, Joy and that dancer don't have the same body type.
She looks so much like her to the point that everyone is considering this her. It does look like Joy.. there's always a mystery lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 14:25
Guest wrote:
She looks so much like her to the point that everyone is considering this her. It does look like Joy.. there's always a mystery lol
But if it was ot5 wenri should be there but those were other dancers right?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 14:33
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
SA sorry, it is ot5. Noticed after they spread out the formation that joyri is there

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da they clearly missed a lot of practice because of their solo jobs and in many instances you see them replaced by dancers.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA you gays know formations right? wendy and yeri werent there because they got jobs and for aseul not to confuse with the formations, they put substitute (a dancer) on their formations

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

lucky dancer and i will be forever hater that shes not dating ME

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 14:39
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA you gays know formations right? wendy and yeri werent there because they got jobs and for aseul not to confuse with the formations, they put substitute (a dancer) on their formations
Yeah i said i noticed the members after the formation spread out

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The way giving an Aseul performance to the whole group will be the last drop for me..That will be the tip of the iceberg. Aseul don't need any added members, that's what made the subunit which is their elevated skills together. So i hope that's just an ot5 song even though it does look like Naughty. Who the hell asked for that anyway? And i can't believe people are hyping that shit. Like someone said, where is that energy if a solo performance was made into a group song?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Looks like an OT5 song just like they did to Sunny Side Up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 14:57
The way giving an Aseul performance to the whole group will be the last drop for me..That will be the tip of the iceberg. Aseul don't need any added members, that's what made the subunit which is their elevated skills together. So i hope that's just an ot5 song even though it does look like Naughty. Who the hell asked for that anyway? And i can't believe people are hyping that shit. Like someone said, where is that energy if a solo performance was made into a group song?
DA it wasn't naughty. It looked similar for sure but definitely wasn't naughty. But i agree with everything else you said. Hope they let the subunit be as it is. I mean im not expecting them to perform tbh but if they end up turning their songs into ot5 then I'll be out

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 15:17
Guest wrote:
DA it wasn't naughty. It looked similar for sure but definitely wasn't naughty. But i agree with everything else you said. Hope they let the subunit be as it is. I mean im not expecting them to perform tbh but if they end up turning their songs into ot5 then I'll be out
Well if it's an ot5 song then the choreographer needs to find some creativity, and like you i also don't expect them to perform as Aseul. They already seem to have a lot going on for group performances i doubt they'd add Aseul, but yeah that would be beyond shitty and unnecessary. That's unheard of to turn a subunit song into a group song, so i hope they're not dumb enough to do that not when Aseul are right there and seem open to perform together.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It’s not aseul or ot5 naughty or whatever. Rv choreographers just have no imagination.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 15:17
Guest wrote:
The hand placement is not the same as Naughty, the hand choreography for that part is important. So, I am guessing that it is just an OT5 song with Aseul parts. Hopefully it is because it would be so bad if they downgrade Naughty choreography just for the other members to not look bad. We can all agree that when it comes to dancing, Aseul are way ahead than the others.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I wish someone would introduce their choreographer to the concept of footwork, because everyone and their mom can flail their arms around it's the footwork and formation that makes a choreo. Literally every chore there looks like it's the same and fits every song.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 15:44
I wish someone would introduce their choreographer to the concept of footwork, because everyone and their mom can flail their arms around it's the footwork and formation that makes a choreo. Literally every chore there looks like it's the same and fits every song.
Da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 16:05
Guest wrote:
Da
Nah you won't get hate from sane people who have working eyes, because those can see that only Aseul are able to do it. Their choreos lately are created to fit what the rest are capable of doing so they can be given their moments. And only Aseul can look synchronized enough to establish a good formation, which would make the rest look bad. But seriously flailing arms isn't good dancing, since some people love to claim their faves are dance progedies now. Their choreos are extremely dumbed down and anyone can do them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 16:11
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da
Nah you won't get hate from sane people who have working eyes, because those can see that only Aseul are able to do it. Their choreos lately are created to fit what the rest are capable of doing so they can be given their moments. And only Aseul can look synchronized enough to establish a good formation, which would make the rest look bad. But seriously flailing arms isn't good dancing, since some people love to claim their faves are dance progedies now. Their choreos are extremely dumbed down and anyone can do them.
No, Wendy is also in sync with Seulgi. Haven't you watched got the beat's performances. Wendy is really good at dancing now. She has more energy than Irene while dancing and her movements are improved. No matter how you gonna reject this but it is the truth.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 21:13
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da
No, Wendy is also in sync with Seulgi. Haven't you watched got the beat's performances. Wendy is really good at dancing now. She has more energy than Irene while dancing and her movements are improved. No matter how you gonna reject this but it is the truth.
Da
I've honestly given up hope regarding this fandom and it's ability to see stark facts but this takes the cake even for me.

Just brilliant takes from this fandom overall
Apparently everyone can do tutting when mind you wendy can't even do body rolls without looking like she's on a defibrillator. She's in sync with seulgi because she has a sense of rhythm but absolutely no skills to execute the movements like Seulgi. I can pull up 120 tweets from every fandom involved in got including taeyeon's dragging her horrid dancing for stamp on it, so I suggest you stop smoking whatever you're on for one second
She's not better than Irene because dancing requires more than energy, such as technique and fluidity.
You guys make me feel so petty that I really want them to do Ot5 naughty just so you guys can see everyone except aseul get dragged to filth on every social media platform, maybe that will bring you back to the real world.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Are we still on this topic? Nobody’s going to perform Naughty, including aseul.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 21:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da
Da
I've honestly given up hope regarding this fandom and it's ability to see stark facts but this takes the cake even for me.

Apparently everyone can do tutting when mind you wendy can't even do body rolls without looking like she's on a defibrillator. She's in sync with seulgi because she has a sense of rhythm but absolutely no skills to execute the movements like Seulgi. I can pull up 120 tweets from every fandom involved in got including taeyeon's dragging her horrid dancing for stamp on it, so I suggest you stop smoking whatever you're on for one second
She's not better than Irene because dancing requires more than energy, such as technique and fluidity.
You guys make me feel so petty that I really want them to do Ot5 naughty just so you guys can see everyone except aseul get dragged to filth on every social media platform, maybe that will bring you back to the real world.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Has Wendy's dancing improved? Yes.
Does she have a lot of energy? Yes.

Is she on par with aseul? Still a big no because dancing is not only about energy.

Both the things can be true you know. We aren't out here saying Seulgi and Irene's vocals have improved so much that they're on par with Wendy because it's simply not true. So i really don't get why wluvs get all offended when the topic of dance comes up. They all have their own strengths

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2023, 01:04
Has Wendy's dancing improved? Yes.
Does she have a lot of energy? Yes.

Is she on par with aseul? Still a big no because dancing is not only about energy.

Both the things can be true you know. We aren't out here saying Seulgi and Irene's vocals have improved so much that they're on par with Wendy because it's simply not true. So i really don't get why wluvs get all offended when the topic of dance comes up. They all have their own strengths
DA They want the ace title so bad for Wendy. TBH there's no true ace in Red Velvet but most of them are all-rounders.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 21:59
Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 21:21
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da
Da

Da what do you think you're showing here? Because she looks ridiculous. That's the first indication of a bad dancer she looks out of sync and ridiculous flailing her arms. I can't get over them making their dances look like an after bridge club ahjumma choreo to accommodate her is making people now compare her to Seulgi. Some people in this fandom are absolutely ridiculous and blind. The stanning has reached new levels of delusion. Liking someone should never mean you have to be blind and deaf.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

and people here really thought that they would go to Europe for primavera randomly without going on a tour lmaaaooo

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

There's a reason why they have roles and there's a reason why Aseul's choreography looked like that while RV's looks like tiktok dances. And Wendy didn't improve, the same way Irene didn't improve (she was always good), they just started working out so they have more energy to keep up now.
On a separate note, looking forward to fighting with bishes who have never heard of RV for tickets for Europe.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Everyone does America as a continent on its own now, looking forward to knowing where they'll be going.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So they're making them tour Europe and Asia in a month? Who is running this company? I hate how its always like this in there, you go idle for months then they suddenly overwork you to the point of exhaustion. As if they think they're storing energy somewhere.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 14:20
Is that Joy at the back? SM is cruel I'm not gonna believe anything until I see it for myself
I'm going to pretend that this is an interval then Seulrene will perform 'Naughty' :gaypimp: :gaypimp:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
27 Mar 2023, 03:52
Guest wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 14:20
I'm going to pretend that this is an interval then Seulrene will perform 'Naughty' :gaypimp: :gaypimp:
I wish I had your optimism anon