Red Velvet

Reactions:

Re: Red Velvet

Post by Guest »

I get wanting Irene to have things that are her own, she's the only one who has nothing going on for her and all. But genuine question, what's the logic behind believing that RV disbanding is the key to all her issues? How can anyone be a fan in any capacity and pretend that is the key to her issues and happiness when she looks more than fine promoting and being part of RV? People don't get that her being part of the group and SM might have been her only way to keep working. If she was in another company or another group, they'd send her packing after that scandal. People were kicked out for less and it's not like she has much to fall back on.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 20:14
Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 18:54

She never liked the whole parasocial relationship business or giving people access to any part of her life

I agree she's withdrawn now but this isn't true at all? she's shared her baby pics, private anecdotes, video of moments with her family. she did her eye contact cam at her purple friends store? She enjoyed hosting her birthday parties and was even going to give away rare poca/polaroids at the one she was supposed to have in 2020 were it not for COVID. She'd talk about her family in interviews and even on shows she was featured in. She's was open during aseul and RV promotional content and even on bubble about things she's been up to such as working out, cooking classes, improving her photography and art classes. Yes she could share more but I find it weird that people here treat her like she's some sort of uber private enigma when it comes to keeping her family and friends private when she's far from the only idol that does that. <_<

That said, I do agree it seems like something might have happened last year looking back but during birthday things seem to be on the up again even in terms of the fancalls so idk. She's been making efforts to come on bubble more often and she's shared pics and clips pretty consistently and for all the talk about her not feeling comfortable with kfans she only seems to respond to them on there?
When did she ever mention her family in recent years? I only remember her talking about her mom in 2016-2017
Da she mentioned her mom in Warhol.

door
Reactions:

Post by door »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 11:06

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

rvsmtown new twitter intern is just getting better!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

door wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 21:40
Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2023, 11:06
What is this about?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

where are you people following news about their possible world tour? I mean they are coming to europe in june at the festival but I would love to see their own concert

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 09:37
where are you people following news about their possible world tour? I mean they are coming to europe in june at the festival but I would love to see their own concert
There is one somewhat confirmed concert in Manila because the concert promoter hinted it, said that (Filipino) reveluvs should save money faster probably because the concert is nearby (most likely after the Japan stop).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

wait, what show is this? It's new right? I mean he hair suggests it's current?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 17:23
wait, what show is this? It's new right? I mean he hair suggests it's current?
It's from 2018, anon. Law of the Jungle in Mexico is the name of the show

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^2018? ooooh, shit, had no idea, thank you anon.

but the way, i visit kpop threads here mostly on the weekends, but are we are dealing with slow weeks in general, or is this kpop section on lchat just doesn't work :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 17:26

ugh she's SO attractive :rageblush:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 00:44
Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2023, 17:26

ugh she's SO attractive :rageblush:
Her hands :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i wonder why it got deleted?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 02:42
lmao seulgi's hands was shaking :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 04:11
Guest wrote:
Da noticed that too. And this is the same woman who did monster. Where did all the confidence go? :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 05:20
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da noticed that too. And this is the same woman who did monster. Where did all the confidence go? :lol:
Joy and Seulgi are the reason why I stan Red Velvet. I saw them dancing in Havana and ship them so hard :rofl: They look good together

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 07:59
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Joy and Seulgi are the reason why I stan Red Velvet. I saw them dancing in Havana and ship them so hard :rofl: They look good together
Tbh Seulgi is the most shippable member in RV. She looks good with all of them :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 08:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Tbh Seulgi is the most shippable member in RV. She looks good with all of them :lol:
da the best part is Seulgi doesn't do much, she looks apprehensive doing anything ott with most of them. She looks like someone who would squirm for having to kiss their sibling. Their loud affection for her contributes to it imo. I also think Joy is shippable with all of them, she's attractive af and would make a tree look good next to her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 09:07
These need to be posted daily and be longer, the good vibes are the best part.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 08:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da the best part is Seulgi doesn't do much, she looks apprehensive doing anything ott with most of them. She looks like someone who would squirm for having to kiss their sibling. Their loud affection for her contributes to it imo. I also think Joy is shippable with all of them, she's attractive af and would make a tree look good next to her.
Da lmaoo but so true. And yeah Seulgi vibes with everyone so the interactions are always cute.

Speaking of Joy and Seulgi... I used to think Wendy has a crush on Joy because only she had the power to make her flustered. But ig Wendy moved on to Seulgi now :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 09:10
Guest wrote:
These need to be posted daily and be longer, the good vibes are the best part.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Aseul in sync is one of the most satisfying visuals for me

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So they'll be performing ICC and In&out

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yeri always practising in her outside clothes is a whole mood. That choreo ffs i'm exhausted. Irene being in the mood and her and Seulgi being fine has a huge impact on the whole group's dynamic, and i don't even ship these people. Even when they don't talk, you can feel it in the air when things are fine.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 09:18
So they'll be performing ICC and In&out
And Zoom, because Yeri said they’ve been listening to it a lot.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 09:20
Yeri always practising in her outside clothes is a whole mood. That choreo ffs i'm exhausted. Irene being in the mood and her and Seulgi being fine has a huge impact on the whole group's dynamic, and i don't even ship these people. Even when they don't talk, you can feel it in the air when things are fine.
DA after lots of disappointments I have learned not to keep any expectations at all when it comes to choreo

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 09:26
Guest wrote:
DA after lots of disappointments I have learned not to keep any expectations at all when it comes to choreo
I just facepalm and call it a day because it's expected now and there's no hope for any change. Seeing how in sync Aseul are and knowing that potential is wasted is upsetting though.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

so uh red is ICC? in and out is a velvet?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 09:30
Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 09:26
Guest wrote:
I just facepalm and call it a day because it's expected now and there's no hope for any change. Seeing how in sync Aseul are and knowing that potential is wasted is upsetting though.
Im still keeping a teeny tiny little hope that they'll let aseul perform

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Da x2 ig two of the oldest members beefing is not something the others are used to

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Seulgi and Irene being that in sync always takes me by surprise because they are different dancers with different skill sets and levels. The fact that are still that in sync is amazing. I don't know how they achieved that, there are many people who trained together for years and still lack that skill.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 10:53
Seulgi and Irene being that in sync always takes me by surprise because they are different dancers with different skill sets and levels. The fact that are still that in sync is amazing. I don't know how they achieved that, there are many people who trained together for years and still lack that skill.
DA they have a natural chemistry when dancing. You can tell they clearly love performing with each other. I've seen a lot of subunits and duos but personally for me nobody stood out like aseul did

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does anyone know what's up with Wendy and the fan letters? What's the explanation for her refusal to take them? I don't want to judge her before i understand her reasons.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 13:29
Does anyone know what's up with Wendy and the fan letters? What's the explanation for her refusal to take them? I don't want to judge her before i understand her reasons.
I think in the first place there were concerns about fans gathering in front of the building esp during covid to the point that SBS wanted to not allow it. eventually when they were allowed to congregate and she'd come over a few fans started bringing her letters and stuff which she gladly accepted but because of it more people came and started carrying more things including gifts and letters for the other members. like she'd go away with her hands full with stuff and the manager would have to help.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
She used to take both presents and letters, but then somebody brought presents for all members so she stopped taking them, but she still accepted letters. Then somebody brought letters for other members and then she stopped taking them too. She’s back to taking letters though.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 14:08
Guest wrote:
She used to take both presents and letters, but then somebody brought presents for all members so she stopped taking them, but she still accepted letters. Then somebody brought letters for other members and then she stopped taking them too. She’s back to taking letters though.
One of the reasons was because the volume of letters/presents (including hers + other members) got a little too overwhelming when more fans started to camp outside sbs, and usually she's only followed by the one manager. Another reason is that it's been an industry-wide trend where idols were instructed to stop accepting packages in person, both for covid and for security reasons.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

yermseul is a such a cute combination, they are like sisters but there will be moments yeri would brushing as hell when seulgi did something to her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 14:28
yermseul is a such a cute combination, they are like sisters but there will be moments yeri would brushing as hell when seulgi did something to her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 10:47
They're so cute :love:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She's not back to taking letters though, on the contrary she has been telling them not to give her letters and her fanaccounts have been reminding people not to give her any. And i kinda don't get it, if it's just letters. Would be more useful to tell them not to give her letters that aren't for her, because all idols take letters from fans.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 16:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
She's not back to taking letters though, on the contrary she has been telling them not to give her letters and her fanaccounts have been reminding people not to give her any. And i kinda don't get it, if it's just letters. Would be more useful to tell them not to give her letters that aren't for her, because all idols take letters from fans.
False. She said she can’t sign autographs, but she’ll take letters.

Here. She says it in English.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 16:24
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
What do you mean false? She said it herself. Maybe she couldn't reject both when they're in her face and they clearly don't listen, but on bubble she said this:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 16:42
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
What do you mean false? She said it herself. Maybe she couldn't reject both when they're in her face and they clearly don't listen, but on bubble she said this:
Did I not say she stopped taking them for a while? There was a video recently (maybe last week, I’m not totally sure) of her putting a fan letter in her pocket.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 16:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Did I not say she stopped taking them for a while? There was a video recently (maybe last week, I’m not totally sure) of her putting a fan letter in her pocket.
She literally asked that few days ago on bubble? I didn't say she's rejecting them in person, but on bubble she asked them to stop giving them to her i guess she was hoping they would understand and stop giving them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 17:11
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

She literally asked that few days ago on bubble? I didn't say she's rejecting them in person, but on bubble she asked them to stop giving them to her i guess she was hoping they would understand and stop giving them.
There are dates on the photos you posted. Those messages are from August 2022.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 17:23
Guest wrote:
20 Mar 2023, 17:11
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

There are dates on the photos you posted. Those messages are from August 2022.
Why do her fans keep reposting these as if they are new then when she's taking them?? This is the second time i see them on my TL in the last few days. Speaking for her isn't their job wtf. What triggered them then?