Red Velvet

Reactions:

Re: Red Velvet

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Mar 2021, 18:07
perfect impression of the :hudoin: emoji :rofl:
I'm scared they grew up and we will no longer get content like this in their next cb

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Mar 2021, 18:09
Guest wrote:
17 Mar 2021, 18:07
perfect impression of the :hudoin: emoji :rofl:
I'm scared they grew up and we will no longer get content like this in their next cb
they are more mature now but I think they're still playful/chaotic enough. Look at buquest or the Aseul stuff we got.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
17 Mar 2021, 15:58

Seulgi, Joy, Yeri and lowkey Wendy are the fashionistas of the group. Irene just vibing.
DA I agree. Out of the five, Irene seems to be the less interested in the fashion world. Seulgi, in particular, is always experimenting with her style, she's always trying weird outfits and whatnot, while Irene, on the other hand, doesn't seem that interested in trying different fashion trends, her personal style is quite simple and focused on comfort.

StRV
Reactions:

Post by StRV »

Ice Cream Cake will always have a special place in my heart :heart: I love how they can change this cute/energetic song into a creepy/horror version in this one, and then into a sexy tango in La Rouge

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She cares so much about luvies :'(

Rubber Ducky
Reactions:

Post by Rubber Ducky »

Irene is sex

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This manhwa character looks EXACTLY like Irene. I bet the author used her as reference.
https://www.bomtoon.com/comic/ep_list/bnb5

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Hmm I never thought of it this way, but I suppose it makes sense.

:'(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2021, 01:47

I have definitely thought that. She genuinely comes across as so shy and quiet otherwise and the girls have said as much. They've also said that she tried not to speak thoughtlessly and thinks a lot before she speaks but she puts up a really strong front as leader, gives her opinion on things and tries to ensure things are on track.

When Wendy wrote that they wouldn't have made it to where they are without her I absolutely believe it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2021, 02:45
Guest wrote:

I have definitely thought that. She genuinely comes across as so shy and quiet otherwise and the girls have said as much. They've also said that she tried not to speak thoughtlessly and thinks a lot before she speaks but she puts up a really strong front as leader, gives her opinion on things and tries to ensure things are on track.

When Wendy wrote that they wouldn't have made it to where they are without her I absolutely believe it.
Lol I mean I never really questioned how she is, I just liked her for it. But it makes sense. Though, thinking about it, I also feel some of it is that she can't actually express her legit personality, and it's easier, and perhaps more internally true, to keep up a more 'static,' front than putting on the nonthreatening, hyper sweet, outgoing act.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

StRV
Reactions:

Post by StRV »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2021, 07:36
Why does this look like a dating couple announcement??? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

StRV
Reactions:

Post by StRV »

Guest wrote:

I don’t think I’ll ever stop saying this: Irene is never a cold person people paint her out to be. She’s just not comfortable being herself and has to appear tough in order for people to take her seriously. The hate against her is blown out of proportion just because she’s not a submissive and vulnerable housewife for people to fantasize about. When a m*n raises his voice, he’s being assertive; but when a woman does so, she’s suddenly problematic and argumentative :argh:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

If Wendy hadn't had the accident do you think the unit would have still being seulrene?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does anyone have the link for the full interview?

What are they even talking about :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2021, 13:48
Does anyone have the link for the full interview?

What are they even talking about :heart:
If i got it correctly it is from the OKSUSU Live from 2018, unfortunately I couldn't find the whole thing on YT. But it seems that girls were talking about the trip to Bali and photos taken by Irene, and then Seulgi must have got confused because she asked who took the pictures (and it was Irene), so that's why Irene yelled (cutely though) that Seulgi doesn't have any interest in her - that she doesn't pay attention to what's going on with her. And Seulgi replied that she was in the jungle, so she was offline for couple of days.
Anyone correct me if I misunderstood it :)
But here's also little article about this interaction between Irene and Seulgi:
https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2018/03/ ... s--5943612

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
:rofl: :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2021, 17:15
Guest wrote:
I mean low quality or not, it still counts right? :lol:

crazy how there was no Irene for like 5 months and now that it's been just a month people are losing it :dramaqueen:

StRV
Reactions:

Post by StRV »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2021, 17:24
Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2021, 17:15
Guest wrote:
I mean low quality or not, it still counts right? :lol:

crazy how there was no Irene for like 5 months and now that it's been just a month people are losing it :dramaqueen:
You just reminded me that it’s only been a month since her last appearance, but damn it feels like eternity :blinkwide: I miss her so much :bigcry:

StRV
Reactions:

Post by StRV »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2021, 11:34
If Wendy hadn't had the accident do you think the unit would have still being seulrene?
I am pretty sure it would’ve still been Seulrene bc Irene and Seulgi have always been paired up since SMRookies. We also have Be Natural, Greedy, the dance with Hyoyeon, etc. Also, since their debut, I’ve always believed that sooner or later, Wendy is going to be promoted as a solo artist. So if she hadn’t had the accident, perhaps she would’ve had her solo debut last year (which sadly didn’t happen). But either way, the unit would still be I&S.

P/S: I’m so excited for Wendy’s solo, I have high hopes it will be amazing

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

StRV wrote:
18 Mar 2021, 18:13
You just reminded me that it’s only been a month since her last appearance, but damn it feels like eternity :blinkwide: I miss her so much :bigcry:
:dramaqueen: :dramaqueen:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2021, 19:20
StRV wrote:
18 Mar 2021, 18:13
:dramaqueen: :dramaqueen:

DA I miss her so much, come back! I just want to know that she’s doing well :(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

StRV wrote:
18 Mar 2021, 18:31
Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2021, 11:34
I am pretty sure it would’ve still been Seulrene bc Irene and Seulgi have always been paired up since SMRookies. We also have Be Natural, Greedy, the dance with Hyoyeon, etc. Also, since their debut, I’ve always believed that sooner or later, Wendy is going to be promoted as a solo artist. So if she hadn’t had the accident, perhaps she would’ve had her solo debut last year (which sadly didn’t happen). But either way, the unit would still be I&S.

P/S: I’m so excited for Wendy’s solo, I have high hopes it will be amazing
there's a sm insider acc that apparently had legit inside info for 3 other comebacks on twitter. If what they say is legit we may get a collab with another SM artist on her album. 6 tracks like other SM solos.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by GUEST »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She's so competitive lol

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA I stumbled upon this video today and it really shows how Irene cares for her members since the very beginning. It often times called my attention how during ice cream cake era and even before she would stare at the members and giving them obvious validation and support. It's something that with time and since they have all matured and cemented themselves on the industry, she has been doing less and less but it still makes me wonder perhaps how throughly into it Irene was on making RV move forward. There's so many things we are not aware of. I'm sure she was their backup support through it all and push for them regardless of what that meant for her. It speaks volumes as well when she used to say that she didn't do much (in matters of her own solo career) because her priority was still Red Velvet.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2021, 01:20
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA I stumbled upon this video today and it really shows how Irene cares for her members since the very beginning. It often times called my attention how during ice cream cake era and even before she would stare at the members and giving them obvious validation and support. It's something that with time and since they have all matured and cemented themselves on the industry, she has been doing less and less but it still makes me wonder perhaps how throughly into it Irene was on making RV move forward. There's so many things we are not aware of. I'm sure she was their backup support through it all and push for them regardless of what that meant for her. It speaks volumes as well when she used to say that she didn't do much (in matters of her own solo career) because her priority was still Red Velvet.

Yep there are numerous instances where she let the other girls step up and do the introductions and acceptances that usually the leader would take care of. She watches them carefully and even sometimes gives them an encouraging pat on the butt after :lol: She's always looking on like a proud mom.

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I hope we hear from her soon :fingcross:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

if anyone's interested thinkB is having a screening on YouTube before Irene's birthday.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

She certainly has dated and I'm happy for her and a bit jealous of the lucky people =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Bringing this gem back lol

Glaymour
Reactions: 45

Post by Glaymour »

Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2021, 03:05
this "sm_in_out" acc have something interesting like if rv will have a comeback, if they are alive, if the group really exists or was it a collective illusion...? bc it’s boring, there’s nothing new. I wonder if you guys still follow some of them because they practically evaporated. it's sad. :(
(ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧ eita

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2021, 17:07
I wish a korean could tell us what "my style" stands for in this context, because I think most of us take it as a "my type" equivalent, but a while ago I read on twitter, I think, that "my style" doesn't have the same connotations of "my type", however I don't remember if that person was a korean or not, so it'd be nice if someone who actually lives in korea could give us an answer.

Glaymour
Reactions: 45

Post by Glaymour »

Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2021, 17:21
Guest wrote:
I wish a korean could tell us what "my style" stands for in this context, because I think most of us take it as a "my type" equivalent, but a while ago I read on twitter, I think, that "my style" doesn't have the same connotations of "my type", however I don't remember if that person was a korean or not, so it'd be nice if someone who actually lives in korea could give us an answer.
if it's any consolation i just found this: https://hinative.com/en-US/questions/3877137
for the answer below, I believe it has the same meaning
(ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧ eita

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
No, it's 100% meant that way. I'm saw some korean speakers, including people who lived there, confirm it on twitter. Not that I mind seeing it again, but this has been so thoroughly dissected and scrutinized on here and to a lesser extent, outside lmao..you can see more discussion on here if you go some pages back. "Ideal type," is platonic terminology, which is why you have people asked their ideal type a lot. Style has a different meaning.

There are a lot of #gayforclout stans on twitter who...insist on a particular vision for her. I don't take their word seriously at all.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
18 Mar 2021, 23:36
The girl that she's giving the gift to is a staff member, btw. She genuinely seems so close to them, I hate, hate, and I imagine it must be very painful for her, too, that people have the impression that she doesn't respect or care for the people she works with. Never forget, 60 people came to defend her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It's used in the context of someone that you are attracted to/would date. My asian friend was shook when she saw this video because that's pretty suggestive of Irene to do. Here's an example - it's a joking convo but you can definitely pick up the suggestive connotation

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2021, 18:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
It's used in the context of someone that you are attracted to/would date. My asian friend was shook when she saw this video because that's pretty suggestive of Irene to do. Here's an example - it's a joking convo but you can definitely pick up the suggestive connotation
Hwasa used it during a MAMAMOO "Um Oh Ah Yeh" adlib also. (Here's the video for reaction/context) It's definitely "my type."

Irene gay

Reactions:

Post by guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2021, 18:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Wendy's slack jawed response also wouldn't fit if it was platonic :rofl:
Her laughing with a fan who didn't want to see her kissing a man...Irene is truly a legend :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

guest wrote:
19 Mar 2021, 19:23

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2021, 13:48

if anyone's interested thinkB is having a screening on YouTube before Irene's birthday.
Do we know if the comment was from a boy or girl? Cus that changes everything.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2021, 22:33
Guest wrote:
19 Mar 2021, 13:48

Do we know if the comment was from a boy or girl? Cus that changes everything.
It was from a female fan who made a contact lens (lesbian) pun