Re: Red Velvet

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 16:07
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 16:03
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 15:55
I wish that the woman reached Seulgi to give her new tickets and they travelled to Marseille to watch Beyonce's concert :dramaqueen: :fingcross:
That woman reported the comments for spam...
I do wonder what they have though, if it's for Irene's solo then what is Seulgi doing? And it's clearly not the same thing since they're going to different countries it seems.
Da it's probably private trips
Highly likely, since people said Irene had her mom or something with her. Can you imagine that though? Leaking info about private trips ffs. I don't remember that ever happening before, schedules yes but private trips? Fucked up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 16:24
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 16:07
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 16:03
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 15:55
I wish that the woman reached Seulgi to give her new tickets and they travelled to Marseille to watch Beyonce's concert :dramaqueen: :fingcross:
That woman reported the comments for spam...
I do wonder what they have though, if it's for Irene's solo then what is Seulgi doing? And it's clearly not the same thing since they're going to different countries it seems.
Da it's probably private trips
Highly likely, since people said Irene had her mom or something with her. Can you imagine that though? Leaking info about private trips ffs. I don't remember that ever happening before, schedules yes but private trips? Fucked up.
da the info is from a flight account on twitter. they always post info about idol flights. so it's not any specific RV fans leaking info. we had no way of knowing it's a private trip or not at first most people speculated it was for work?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Now that I think about it, why would Irene and Seugli BOTH fly back to Spain after Portugal and Italy? There are direct flights from Portugal/Italy to Seoul, so this is the only thing that's suspicious.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 18:30
Now that I think about it, why would Irene and Seugli BOTH fly back to Spain after Portugal and Italy? There are direct flights from Portugal/Italy to Seoul, so this is the only thing that's suspicious.
They're not both gonna come back to Spain before going back home, only Irene.

For Seulgi's flight details, OP had a typo and put Spain in eng trans but they used an SK flag and the hangul literally says Seoul.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Are the Aseul staff already back in Korea?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 19:12
Are the Aseul staff already back in Korea?
their makeup team? should be. keeme posted her goodbye europe tour post and said she was heading back to korea.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

well seulgi in Italy confirmed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 22:44

Would she post real-time pictures if this was a private trip? Kinda amusing that while we're hoping, there's a possibility it's nothing and it's indication that they're both just jobless and traveling around. Didn't one of them say she wants to travel to Italy?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 22:49
Guest wrote:

Would she post real-time pictures if this was a private trip? Kinda amusing that while we're hoping, there's a possibility it's nothing and it's indication that they're both just jobless and traveling around. Didn't one of them say she wants to travel to Italy?
wasn't that Irene that said that?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Out of all this and when I think about it, it's really sad that SM probably paid them peanuts still. The tour is not bad at all and they all should be a bit richer than before, but SM most likely got most of the money, I wouldn't be surprised

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 23:03
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 22:49
Guest wrote:

wasn't that Irene that said that?
da yes

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 00:17
Out of all this and when I think about it, it's really sad that SM probably paid them peanuts still. The tour is not bad at all and they all should be a bit richer than before, but SM most likely got most of the money, I wouldn't be surprised
Knowing that company, since overseas jobs are what they get paid for the most, they most likely have them cover for all expenses, then they booked them the worst venues with smaller capacities and didn't allow people to attend and some weren't all sold out..etc all to make sure they get nothing.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Honestly i would have loved it if it was a schedule but wouldn't the make up artists and hairdressers be there too? Did they all go back to Korea. Honestly either Irene solo or Aseul 2 would be marvellous.
From Seulgi pictures it looks like hollidays rather than work i wonder what is Irene doing. Is it another stop for her vlog?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 01:19
Honestly i would have loved it if it was a schedule but wouldn't the make up artists and hairdressers be there too? Did they all go back to Korea. Honestly either Irene solo or Aseul 2 would be marvellous.
From Seulgi pictures it looks like hollidays rather than work i wonder what is Irene doing. Is it another stop for her vlog?
only one of the makeup team posted about going back to korea, the others on the team stopped posting on IG before the last show. and then it's not like we know any of the other staffs to know whether they came back or not

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 01:36
Guest wrote:
only one of the makeup team posted about going back to korea, the others on the team stopped posting on IG before the last show. and then it's not like we know any of the other staffs to know whether they came back or not
Da and don't they have separate teams? Like Seulgi and Irene have the same make up artist right? Usually people find out these things from her.

Seulgi might have a photoshoot, i don't remember her usually posting while still on the trip when she's on her own private time. Doesn't she usually always post after? Anyway, we will see if it's work we will know.

However, the flights thing is concerning usually they rarely post about RV in public like that. Irene has some weird stalkers, so i hope they don't follow her. That account was selling flight details i wouldn't put it past Cfans to pay for that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I thought that these accs that sell flight infos only posted about work related trips

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 01:51
I thought that these accs that sell flight infos only posted about work related trips
Da yeah it's weird. I've never seen their personal trips getting leaked and that would be a big violation of privacy.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 01:44
Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 01:36
Guest wrote:
Da and don't they have separate teams? Like Seulgi and Irene have the same make up artist right? Usually people find out these things from her.

Seulgi might have a photoshoot, i don't remember her usually posting while still on the trip when she's on her own private time. Doesn't she usually always post after? Anyway, we will see if it's work we will know.

However, the flights thing is concerning usually they rarely post about RV in public like that. Irene has some weird stalkers, so i hope they don't follow her. That account was selling flight details i wouldn't put it past Cfans to pay for that.
When I said one of the makeup artists I meant one of seulrene's style team, not RV's. and there are other people on the team who haven't disclosed their location since Berlin or Amsterdam. so technically we have no way of knowing if it's work unless we see the finished product no? and they still might have some personal downtime anyway.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 02:06
Guest wrote:
Da yeah it's weird. I've never seen their personal trips getting leaked and that would be a big violation of privacy.
da but flight info is sold by airline workers? How would they know the nature of the trip? I think it's more like usually we don't have RV related info on Twitter in public like that. Creeps usually buy them from lowkey sources. No idea why no one sues these idiots.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

When Seulgi went to Japan last year, we didn't hear about it until she said she went. I don't think this is just a personal trip tbh.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Irene's could be a private trip since she had family/friends along with her in London. Seulgi's one could be work related. Maybe a CF or something.

But I'm hoping both of them have some schedules

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 02:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
da but flight info is sold by airline workers? How would they know the nature of the trip? I think it's more like usually we don't have RV related info on Twitter in public like that. Creeps usually buy them from lowkey sources. No idea why no one sues these idiots.
i could be wrong, but dont companies and reporters usually work together? so it could just be reporters making additional money on selling the info? i imagine they communicate whether or not they should show up at the airport

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 09:20
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
i could be wrong, but dont companies and reporters usually work together? so it could just be reporters making additional money on selling the info? i imagine they communicate whether or not they should show up at the airport
Da
I guess we'll know whenever they land. When Irene went to Bali and came back, the article headlines clarified that it was a work trip. If it's a personal schedule, I doubt there will be journalists when they return, so if we only get fansite previews, it'll be clear.
That being said no one has spotted Irene in Portugal? We are just assuming that bc Seulgi Italy is true, the other one must be as well? When Irene was working in Bali, we got tons of pics etc, so it seems weird no one has spotted her if she was out and about, not even the usual weibo suspects.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da
I guess we'll know whenever they land. When Irene went to Bali and came back, the article headlines clarified that it was a work trip. If it's a personal schedule, I doubt there will be journalists when they return, so if we only get fansite previews, it'll be clear.
That being said no one has spotted Irene in Portugal? We are just assuming that bc Seulgi Italy is true, the other one must be as well? When Irene was working in Bali, we got tons of pics etc, so it seems weird no one has spotted her if she was out and about, not even the usual weibo suspects.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Just finished watching ep 1 of bitchxrich. The storyline and dialogs are as cliched as it can be and I don't really like Kim Hyein's character. Yeri wasn't present in the ep for a long duration but I am very pleasantly surprised by what little I saw of her. She truly does have a natural talent in acting. The little smirks, the confident and arrogant aura... She's doing those pretty well considering this is just her second drama.

I don't think I'll enjoy the storyline a lot but at least the soundtrack sounds nice and now I really really need Yeri in more bad bitch roles

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 09:29
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da
Da i still think it's a private trip for Irene. Not sure about Seulgi

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 10:57
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da
Da I'm not sure how things work, but shouldn't both trips be private since neither of them had airport previews?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 11:24
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da
Da I'm not sure how things work, but shouldn't both trips be private since neither of them had airport previews?
They will have airport previews if they going away from and or coming back to Seoul if the photos are from k-media. We see previews from fansites if they are also in the country where they are in. Probably they don't know they are there right now or chose not to go to.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 11:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da
They will have airport previews if they going away from and or coming back to Seoul if the photos are from k-media. We see previews from fansites if they are also in the country where they are in. Probably they don't know they are there right now or chose not to go to.
DA
Yeah, I don't think they are back in Seoul yet? So, no airport previews yet.
As for being spotted, I was thinking it might be MV filming or something if it's being kept under wraps so carefully. But isn't it a little bit too early for Irene to film if we have Wendy going before her? Not to mention RV3. SM is not the kind to be so ahead of schedule, unless they're doing things VERY differently for 1rene. So my guess is either a photoshoot (maybe a magazine) or pvt trip for Irene.
And for seulgi, I definitely think it's work. She doesn't "tease" her private trips or vacations until she's back. And she always mentions these things on bubble, like the Beyonce concert, Busan with her friends etc. So, it seems like a work trip.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

SM only films MV and teaser stuff like a month before it's slated to come out so whatever Irene is doing is definitely not solo related.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 12:15
Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 11:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da
DA
Yeah, I don't think they are back in Seoul yet? So, no airport previews yet.
As for being spotted, I was thinking it might be MV filming or something if it's being kept under wraps so carefully. But isn't it a little bit too early for Irene to film if we have Wendy going before her? Not to mention RV3. SM is not the kind to be so ahead of schedule, unless they're doing things VERY differently for 1rene. So my guess is either a photoshoot (maybe a magazine) or pvt trip for Irene.
And for seulgi, I definitely think it's work. She doesn't "tease" her private trips or vacations until she's back. And she always mentions these things on bubble, like the Beyonce concert, Busan with her friends etc. So, it seems like a work trip.
Da no one starts working on a solo that early and it's obvious it's not happening anytime soon or even this year. Plus, they don't film mvs abroad. She's not beyonce for SM to give her that budget. Last time Seulgi did something abroad, we knew through staff, which isn't happening here. And she had family with her, so my money is either on it being a private trip, vlog or a photoshoot. Seulgi's is definitely work imo, she wouldn't reveal her real-time location like that for private trips.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 10:50
Just finished watching ep 1 of bitchxrich. The storyline and dialogs are as cliched as it can be and I don't really like Kim Hyein's character. Yeri wasn't present in the ep for a long duration but I am very pleasantly surprised by what little I saw of her. She truly does have a natural talent in acting. The little smirks, the confident and arrogant aura... She's doing those pretty well considering this is just her second drama.

I don't think I'll enjoy the storyline a lot but at least the soundtrack sounds nice and now I really really need Yeri in more bad bitch roles
Sa watched all 4 episodes now. The storyline isn't as boring as I expected. There's a slight twist but mostly it's the predictable rich vs poor thing. Fingers crossed and hoping in later episodes it'll get more complicated. Still not loving hyein's character. And still loving Yeri! (everytime she's coming up on screen, im screaming and dying a little lol). She's really good and now I'm actually looking forward to the next ep

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 16:43
Guest wrote:

Sa watched all 4 episodes now. The storyline isn't as boring as I expected. There's a slight twist but mostly it's the predictable rich vs poor thing. Fingers crossed and hoping in later episodes it'll get more complicated. Still not loving hyein's character. And still loving Yeri! (everytime she's coming up on screen, im screaming and dying a little lol). She's really good and now I'm actually looking forward to the next ep
Da where are you watching it, anon? It's good to know that the story gets better, just a few kdramas I was able watch till the end, but I'm thinking to giving bitch x ritch a try, and from these short cutscenes it looks like Yeri is amazing in this role

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

On one hand i'd love ot know which country Irene is in at the moment but if she is in a personal trip i'm so happy we don't know. The stalkers were getting frightening. I'm so glad if they do not have her location.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 18:40
Guest wrote:
11 Jun 2023, 16:43
Guest wrote:

Da where are you watching it, anon? It's good to know that the story gets better, just a few kdramas I was able watch till the end, but I'm thinking to giving bitch x ritch a try, and from these short cutscenes it looks like Yeri is amazing in this role
Im watching on dramacool. Not sure if you'll like it much because for the most part it is a bit too predictable. But of course give it a try anon

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 13:02

Da girl is down bad for Seulgi

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 13:49
Guest wrote:

da I will forever wonder how their stans ignore their relationship and how much they love each other, it's one of those Kpop mysteries for me.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

"lmao when wendy was pretending to cry and seulgi just 😭 https://t.co/nkO6lR4NKC" / Twitter

:lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 14:13
Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 13:49
Guest wrote:

da I will forever wonder how their stans ignore their relationship and how much they love each other, it's one of those Kpop mysteries for me.
I feel like Seulgi bro zones every woman interested in her 😂

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

At least this account mentioned Seulgi unlike this malicious solo stan:

Also didn't even mention Yeri.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 15:09

I feel like Seulgi bro zones every woman interested in her 😂
cause she's already taken by the memory that are just ours. 😭

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I stopped following that translation account because they refused to mention the members even if wendy is specifically talking about them.
I don't want to waste my breath over wakgaes so I don't focus on them anymore.

On another note, from her it looks like this time wenri were sitting together. So seulrene were airplane buddies again? :tinfoil: i wish we got a pic

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Idc I love them :heart: :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 15:36
I stopped following that translation account because they refused to mention the members even if wendy is specifically talking about them.

On another note, from her it looks like this time wenri were sitting together. So seulrene were airplane buddies again? :tinfoil: i wish we got a pic
I only follow them because this acct is what I thought my only avenue to see updates from Wendy YST. At least this now I know waterbearies acct exists and they translate every important detail.

No, I don't think that's the case because Wendy was describing their flight way home to Korea. Seulgi then went to Italy and Irene looks like in Portugal.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
12 Jun 2023, 15:36

I don't really follow translation accounts, but I love @thebluebearies because they always put a clip or audio, and @YRbbls because they always put a time and timezone.