Red Velvet

Reactions:

Re: Red Velvet

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 05:09
From Weibo. She is followed in a hotel???

Cfans are unhinged and they need to get dragged so this doesn't happen again, baetokkis sound like they’re scared of them withdrawing their support and i say fuck their creepy support. I saw a video of her running away in what looked like a hotel lobby. That's crazy and scary, the audacity to even enter the hotel..their UK trips have been the worst.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Omg???

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 05:34
Guest wrote:

Cfans are unhinged and they need to get dragged so this doesn't happen again, baetokkis sound like they’re scared of them withdrawing their support and i say fuck their creepy support. I saw a video of her running away in what looked like a hotel lobby. That's crazy and scary, the audacity to even enter the hotel..their UK trips have been the worst.
Wow it’s Chinese stalkers again? Are you sure? If so they are dangerous. Why are they like that? Everywhere, every backstage, now even from INSIDE the hotel chasing her like zombies. This isn’t acceptable.
Also does anyone still believe any of these encounters are random? That Chinese fans with social medias full of red velvet are crossing their paths « by chance »?
This is another level of stalking I have never seen « fans » like that in my life.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 05:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Wow it’s Chinese stalkers again? Are you sure? If so they are dangerous. Why are they like that? Everywhere, every backstage, now even from INSIDE the hotel chasing her like zombies. This isn’t acceptable.
Also does anyone still believe any of these encounters are random? That Chinese fans with social medias full of red velvet are crossing their paths « by chance »?
This is another level of stalking I have never seen « fans » like that in my life.
DA the video was from weibo, so it's a cfan

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 05:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Wow those Chinese stalkers are a SHAME it looks like they are trying to ruin the girls trip. I mean if they liked them just a little they would realize that humans don’t like to be chased in their hotels? That it is awful? Why would they want someone that they supposedly like to feel awful?
Those stalkers are just insane people who lost it completely, I wish they were arrested at this point. How do they even manage to work at the venues or share the same hotel? Do they pay staff for info?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 06:01
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Wow those Chinese stalkers are a SHAME it looks like they are trying to ruin the girls trip. I mean if they liked them just a little they would realize that humans don’t like to be chased in their hotels? That it is awful? Why would they want someone that they supposedly like to feel awful?
Those stalkers are just insane people who lost it completely, I wish they were arrested at this point. How do they even manage to work at the venues or share the same hotel? Do they pay staff for info?
da I'm not sure if it was from England or Madrid but it was definitely Chinese stalkers yet again. They most likely pay for info on where they'll stay and in Europe people don't care or know idols well enough to protect them. The video poster sounded like they were staying in the same hotel and Irene is probably scared shitless.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 06:08
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

da I'm not sure if it was from England or Madrid but it was definitely Chinese stalkers yet again. They most likely pay for info on where they'll stay and in Europe people don't care or know idols well enough to protect them. The video poster sounded like they were staying in the same hotel and Irene is probably scared shitless.
Da what the fuck???
I saw a video of her running away in what looked like a hotel lobby
WHAT. THE. FUCK???????

Why the hell aren't all the fans calling out these behaviors? This is scary as fuck. We've been talking about the stalking but I didn't expect it to be this bad. Cfans are always put on a pedestal which is why they're getting so bold. These people are following their every step and I cannot stress how worrying that is. And all this for what?? A few likes and pics? Where the fuck is basic decency??

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 06:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da what the fuck???
WHAT. THE. FUCK???????

Why the hell aren't all the fans calling out these behaviors? This is scary as fuck. We've been talking about the stalking but I didn't expect it to be this bad. Cfans are always put on a pedestal which is why they're getting so bold. These people are following their every step and I cannot stress how worrying that is. And all this for what?? A few likes and pics? Where the fuck is basic decency??
They got called out that's why the video was deleted, but the issue is we don't have access to where they originally post which is weibo so they get away with it. That moron sounded so smug as if they didn't notice the woman was literally running away, SM has left them to dust this tour. And i can't imagine how dangerous it might be for people like Seulgi who goes out alone. Can you imagine one of these unhinged idiots following her?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 06:14
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da what the fuck???
WHAT. THE. FUCK???????

They are already calling it out, but stalkers are a different breed. You need the secret service to stop them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I just read that one of those Irene's stalkers is a man.... :mask:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 11:29
Oh my god it’s a whole other level of disgusting. Imagine being stalked by a wannabe rapist. Finding that a man you don’t know is following you everywhere including your hotel might be one of the scariest thing in the world for a woman. :ragee:

Why isn’t SM fucking saying something. Chasing idols through their hotel so that you have videos of them running away to their room should have an official response. This is bad.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I was coming here to say the same thing. Someone else was telling me about at least two other guys who were downplaying trying to bump into them but definitely had intent to stalk them or were stalking them

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 12:18
Guest wrote:
I was coming here to say the same thing. Someone else was telling me about at least two other guys who were downplaying trying to bump into them but definitely had intent to stalk them or were stalking them
Da didn't we already know that? The fucker who took picture with Seulgi was clearly stalking Irene. Anyone who looked at his gross account would have known he was following her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This is concerning tbh. Two different men!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

And this is separate and apart from the Chinese stalkers <_< I hope they stay safe

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 12:20
This is concerning tbh. Two different men!
I hope her akgaes who have no qualms about hating on the girls go after this bastards, be useful for once. He seemed creepy the second he posted with Seulgi it was clear he was a creep.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I recommend you search his @ on Twitter and see the people who are supportive of him and telling him he sounds respectful and did nothing wrong. His whole account was a huge red flag, so i hope those morons are men too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Irene should record these insanes and call the police on them :argh:
I'm worried for her well-being and privacy, these locos seem the type of fans that will steal her used clothes and post them in those Chinese sites.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

does anyone have a screenshot or the original source of the video?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 13:17
This one is translated to english

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
It was posted by this idiot and if i remember correctly they were saying they filmed it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 13:21
Guest wrote:
It was posted by this idiot and if i remember correctly they were saying they filmed it.
sa
I just checked and they said they just posted it and didn't film it, but their original caption iirc sounded like they filmed it so idk what to believe.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I know this is OT already but if you happen to see his account on Twitter, stop engaging with him please.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 13:21
Guest wrote:
da that's not the original source, they only reposted

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 13:25
I know this is OT already but if you happen to see his account on Twitter, stop engaging with him please.
He sounds fucking unhinged and sorry but i don't agree, let them bully him. The bastard is scary af.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

SM though or the promoter putting them in a hotel full of fans because it was near the venue and might have easily been accidental as well..That shitty company remains the biggest mess ever and miraculously everytime it's revealed it's their fault. Also both the creep and the other are man who stayed at the hotel and is supposedly called him sound unhinged, proving yet again that men are the worst. Men and Chinese fans showed their asses this tour, they might easily have put Irene back into her previous state of panic and fear.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So what’s next for them? The tour is over right?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 14:59
next is break until they announce more stops
Wendy solo in Q3
Yeri has drama promo tour in SEA
Seulgi has a solo festival gig in Mexico in August
Joy???
Irene???

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 13:54
Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 13:25
He sounds fucking unhinged and sorry but i don't agree, let them bully him. The bastard is scary af.
Reported and blocked this bitch. His tweets are disturbing. Men should really be banned from interacting with ggs.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
My prediction is Wendy album July/August and RV3 in September. US/SA tour October-November

SSW2 is already in the works and we know they love to everything last minute.
RV3 seems reasonable now, in September it will be 9 months since RV last comeback.
They will be in Argentina for Primavera in November, so might as well tour.

aespa's tour also ends in September. It looks like they take turns with aespa and RV promotions, so they won't overlap.

It was like this: RV Birthday album - aespa tour kickoff - RV tour kickoff - aespa comeback - RV tour - aespa tour - RV comeback ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
08 Jun 2023, 23:07
Guest wrote:
My prediction is Wendy album July/August and RV3 in September. US/SA tour October-November

RV3 seems reasonable now, in September it will be 9 months since RV last comeback.

aespa's tour also ends in September. It looks like they take turns with aespa and RV promotions, so they won't overlap.

It was like this: RV Birthday album - aespa tour kickoff - RV tour kickoff - aespa comeback - RV tour - aespa tour - RV comeback ?
Tbh I don't think they are going to go to Primavera Sound in Argentina. The flights from South Korea to South America are expensive and they have to pay for their staff too. It will be reasonable if only Seulgi or Irene & Seulgi goes to that Primavera Sound, unless the group has another gig in Brasil or Chile

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Seulrene wasnt able to go to Bey's Barcelona show :sadangel: A fan met Seulgi in Madrid few hours ago

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wendy finally leaving YST!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

SSW2 is really indeed on the way... :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think it's the best decision to focus on being a singer.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 02:33
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Tbh I don't think they are going to go to Primavera Sound in Argentina. The flights from South Korea to South America are expensive and they have to pay for their staff too. It will be reasonable if only Seulgi or Irene & Seulgi goes to that Primavera Sound, unless the group has another gig in Brasil or Chile
they'll probably fly from the US after the NA tour dates :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 05:00
I think it's the best decision to focus on being a singer.
[/spoiler]
im fine with it, ever since they change the creative team is has not been great
The only sad thing is no more weekly off to work photos :sadangel:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:P

Not surprised about Wendy. that means the solo is soon :shifty:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

so happy to know that the industry knows seulgi as an artistic person, she literally can do it all. im very proud.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 14:41

so happy to know that the industry knows seulgi as an artistic person, she literally can do it all. im very proud.
I think it's amazing how her endorsements are often so her, you can tell they fit her personal interests and you can see her using these things.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Yellow tulips, yellow love rug, yellow table. 💛

0:15 That horse looks familiar jk

0:25 The rug chameleons the members' representative colors

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

july/august - oof competitions are newjeans jungkook jihyo and bunch of others. goodluck

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
09 Jun 2023, 19:39
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

july/august - oof competitions are newjeans jungkook jihyo and bunch of others. goodluck
DA I can only imagine the fanwars between tw1ce fans and wakgaes. Really, good luck.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wendy and Yeri already in SK meanwhile, there are no previews so far for Irene and Seulgi. Looks like the flights to Portugal and Italy before going back to SK are true.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 08:27
Wendy and Yeri already in SK meanwhile, there are no previews so far for Irene and Seulgi. Looks like the flights to Portugal and Italy before going back to SK are true.
Considering Irene clearly had family with her and Seulgi doesn't seem to have much to do, it might be private trips I guess.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

woke up and saw seulgi and Irene were missing. where's that anon that said the flight info was fake and there's no way that info would get out lol

I guess now we wait for them to post or for people to spot them wherever.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I wish that the woman reached Seulgi to give her new tickets and they travelled to Marseille to watch Beyonce's concert :dramaqueen: :fingcross:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 15:55
I wish that the woman reached Seulgi to give her new tickets and they travelled to Marseille to watch Beyonce's concert :dramaqueen: :fingcross:
That woman reported the comments for spam...
I do wonder what they have though, if it's for Irene's solo then what is Seulgi doing? And it's clearly not the same thing since they're going to different countries it seems.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 16:03
Guest wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 15:55
That woman reported the comments for spam...
I do wonder what they have though, if it's for Irene's solo then what is Seulgi doing? And it's clearly not the same thing since they're going to different countries it seems.
Da it's probably private trips