Reactions:

Re: Red Velvet

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 04:58
the daily update of wluv day to day activity from anon(s) is quite something
are you secretly a wluv stan or something
Da
But why does someone always say something like this whenever wluv behaviour is discussed?
When everyone and their grandmothers talk about Irene akgaes and their actions at length, no one calls them secret stans, even though that's a lot easier to avoid for anyone who doesn't want to see it because they usually never use the girls' actual names and there's only like a solid dozen of them. And several people here called it a fandom issue which people attacking ot5 volunteers and fanbases, and clowning in a publicists' ig comments definitely are.
Wluvs are found using full names, that appear in searches and tags as well as the discover tab. So no amount of blacklisting/blocking is completely effective. On top of that if you go to check out the qrts, they are always there, bullying people or using racists slurs.
And if you want to follow Wendy content, it's even worse. All of the big accounts, including translators and fanbases are horrible af. Like even Wendy bar which can blur Seulgi's face but not her phone screen, that's the sort of petty they are. It's one of the main reasons I stopped following Wendy altogether.
And in this case, about 0 of them actually care about Irene and especially Seulgi getting uncomfortable. The tweets are all about how seulrene stans are bad,
or bringing up their old grudges against jeju, using everyone's full name.
You want me to believe people who were wishing death upon them and saying racist stuff about their English over concert tickets have switched to caring and empathy about their comfort in two days? This is a very transparent attempt.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 04:59
(preferably @ jeju) lmao
Me when I laugh at my own jokes.
Be honest Twitter user wenshyun, you were really proud of yourself for coming up with that one, weren't you?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

all of this because of this disguting and nasty man. atp men shouldn't be allowed at female kpop act concerts, it don't matter the country, fuck these freaks

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They could've easily let this die, not giving that nasty man any attention but nope they're gonna turn this into a shipper and fan war saying how they're better and would never do stuff like this as if they don't throw Irene under the bus at the drop of a hat.
The whole motive behind that tweet was not about feeling bad but to deliberately rile people up

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They are a minority, but ship related posters are a thing at any Kpop concert pretty much. This has nothing to do with who is better or not. Just call them out without turning it into a war jesus.
This case in particular just irks me because it is a man, so he could be doing it in a het man sexualizing way.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

don't understand the logic behind putting the sign on blast on twitter for even more people to see it. do you actually want to protect the girls or not?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I just hope those Wendy stans suddenly acting like they care about Irene and Seulgi then go around and pretend to be gay themselves, know rhe damage they're causing by acting like it's shippers' fault when it was a gross man sexualizing them. They just gave homophobes fodder to pile on all gay fans. All they hate to do was not give it attention, and why the fuck do they care? They aren't aseul stans they hate them

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 06:04
don't understand the logic behind putting the sign on blast on twitter for even more people to see it. do you actually want to protect the girls or not?
Complaining about friends and collegeaus seeing it, but then posting it for more friends, collegeaus, staff and the members to see it. Just pea-sized brains

And don't think I'm not calling out that deranged person, but you clearly do not care about the issue if you just repost it for an even bigger audience to see.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 06:11
Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 06:04
Complaining about friends and collegeaus seeing it, but then posting it for more friends, collegeaus, staff and the members to see it. Just pea-sized brains

And don't think I'm not calling out that deranged person, but you clearly do not care about the issue if you just repost it for an even bigger audience to see.
Da the qrts are manifestation of mental illness, Wendy stans are truly the most despicable trash in Kpop. Acting like every seulrene shipper did this and blaming them for one gross dude's actions. The same accounts that were calling Seulgi and Irene names just yesterday. Their victim complex and how they project it on Wendy is mental illness.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 06:07
I just hope those Wendy stans suddenly acting like they care about Irene and Seulgi then go around and pretend to be gay themselves, know rhe damage they're causing by acting like it's shippers' fault when it was a gross man sexualizing them. They just gave homophobes fodder to pile on all gay fans. All they hate to do was not give it attention, and why the fuck do they care? They aren't aseul stans they hate them
it's a man being a shipper acting gross not a gay fans. someone talking about it maybe at least it will prevent and don't get normalized in the future. kpop stans are just too f**k up.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I understanding hating wluvs but are we really going to let this man get away with doing something so disgusting. I mean what’s the line when it comes to people. That poster was disgusting and I bet but if it was a wenrene shipper there be 20 paragraphs by now yet somehow it’s 20 paragraphs mad at them because? They’re pointing it at on Twitter?

I’m sorry to say this but if you want people to stop a behavior you have to call them out. This whole fandom is split because we never did anything about akgaes so ignoring this or trying to forgot the problem isn’t going to work. We need to call out people and make sure they don’t do it again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Someone should tell that moron to take the post down and take their advice and go touch some grass instead of giving it attention and turning it into woe is me as usual. But but what if the girls see it..let me post it on twitter for that to happen.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 06:34
I understanding hating wluvs but are we really going to let this man get away with doing something so disgusting. I mean what’s the line when it comes to people. That poster was disgusting and I bet but if it was a wenrene shipper there be 20 paragraphs by now yet somehow it’s 20 paragraphs mad at them because? They’re pointing it at on Twitter?

I’m sorry to say this but if you want people to stop a behavior you have to call them out. This whole fandom is split because we never did anything about akgaes so ignoring this or trying to forgot the problem isn’t going to work. We need to call out people and make sure they don’t do it again.
Aw yeah wluvs are so great calling out that action out of the goodness of their heart because they care about the girls. Except their goal isn't that so stop pretending? Everyone hates that and everyone would bully him if they knew his @ but wluvs need to stop using that shit for their victim act. So I'll call wluvs themselves while calling out the gross moronic dude.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 05:58
They are a minority, but ship related posters are a thing at any Kpop concert pretty much. This has nothing to do with who is better or not. Just call them out without turning it into a war jesus.
This case in particular just irks me because it is a man, so he could be doing it in a het man sexualizing way.
Yeah honestly. I also like BP, and have been to a couple of concerts and seen posters like this multiple times. Most fandoms just laugh it off, unless the poster is in Korean or they actually ask it in like fancalls. I've been to one 4th gen groups concert and there were many shipping banners and things. Not saying it's right, but it's the norm and I've never seen any fandom reacting with so much vitriol before. Usually people just ughh and move on.
Especially people who also have ships in that group, like some of these people have wenrene written in their bios, so they are shippers too. Then how can they call all shippers weird?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Sane people are calling out the person who posted it on qrts but you won't see them without scrolling the wluvs/wrnrs tweets blaming srnrs. One of the problems is that most of the fans be it OT5 or SRs are too tired of fanwars (we just had them yestersay) because when you call people out, they're gonna retaliate and it will get big. I know it's not an excuse but the end of the day, some of these people have lives and jobs unlike noisy fans who just want to incite fanwars.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 06:39
Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 05:58
Yeah honestly. I also like BP, and have been to a couple of concerts and seen posters like this multiple times. Most fandoms just laugh it off, unless the poster is in Korean or they actually ask it in like fancalls. I've been to one 4th gen groups concert and there were many shipping banners and things. Not saying it's right, but it's the norm and I've never seen any fandom reacting with so much vitriol before. Usually people just ughh and move on.
Especially people who also have ships in that group, like some of these people have wenrene written in their bios, so they are shippers too. Then how can they call all shippers weird?
Da you can ship whoever you want your place don't shove it in front of their face irl and worse when it's by men with a banner sexualizing them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

That wenyshun knew what they are doing. Wluvs have been so bitter about the Seulrene moments during the Europe tour and now that a crazy delusional fan did something crazy, they are trying to blame all seulrene shippers and even the girls to an extent. They are even dismissing the idea that it was a guy who had that banner, they keep on saying that it doesn’t matter. Well, IT DOES MATTER!!! Men in this fandom have been continuously sexualizing the girls. Even if that was wenrene or even yermseul, I am sure that the guy will have a banner for that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

IMO, if you feel uncomfortable, knowing that the members and their friends see this poster, then you shouldn't post it on Twitter without censoring. It's important to address the issue, but not in a way that hurts the members even more. They could have censored the Jeju night part or just address it without the picture.

I just find it hard to believe people's concern over it, when everyone is using this at a gotcha moment or trying to insert themselves into it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 07:34
Guest wrote:

IMO, if you feel uncomfortable, knowing that the members and their friends see this poster, then you shouldn't post it on Twitter without censoring. It's important to address the issue, but not in a way that hurts the members even more. They could have censored the Jeju night part or just address it without the picture.

I just find it hard to believe people's concern over it, when everyone is using this at a gotcha moment or trying to insert themselves into it.
da that's the issue here, they aren't genuine they don't care at all. They just want to use this to pretend to be victims and run for the oppression olympics. They couldn't careless about Seulgi or Irene or the impact that bullshit can have on them, these same exact people were calling them every name under the sun just yesterday. They just want to look smug all look at us we're better when their fanbase is the one with the most gross men who sexualize wr on the daily basis.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

True. Censoring the photo or atleast the banner would’ve been better but I don’t believe deleting it and pretending it didn’t happen is any better. I’m honestly pretty mad that this dude was able to do this and the only ones who seem mad rn are wluvs who we all know have a double agenda.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 07:47
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

True. Censoring the photo or atleast the banner would’ve been better but I don’t believe deleting it and pretending it didn’t happen is any better. I’m honestly pretty mad that this dude was able to do this and the only ones who seem mad rn are wluvs who we all know have a double agenda.
DA
They don't have a double agenda, they have one agenda. If people had the creep's twitter they would have went after him, why do normal gay women who didn't do this have to address it?? Do big wluv accounts address their unhinged fandom?

kkhddfb
Reactions:

Post by kkhddfb »

Guy who held up that sign is a creepy douche, but how many people in the fandom even know what he's talking about? The most common response to that sign is likely "What the fuck is Jeju?"

"Are we really going to let him get away with something so disgusting?" Uh, nobody will remember by tomorrow. Feels like politics in the US where a certain political hopeful is going on and on about the woke mind virus, and 99 percent of people don't know what that means.

Relax.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Is this the first time we have seen a poster like this at RV concerts? Ever? And the one time someone does it, it's a man. Considering how many shippers this fandom has, I take it as a rather good thing that it doesn't happen often (even BP gets more shipper posters when one of the popular ships member is confirmed to be in a relationship)

I do think the reaction would have been worse/different if it was a Wenrene poster, but that's because of fandom dynamics. However, if your only takeaway is "BUT if Wenrene shipper did that...", then you don't care about the problem here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 07:55
Is this the first time we have seen a poster like this at RV concerts? Ever? And the one time someone does it, it's a man. Considering how many shippers this fandom has, I take it as a rather good thing that it doesn't happen often (even BP gets more shipper posters when one of the popular ships member is confirmed to be in a relationship)

I do think the reaction would have been worse/different if it was a Wenrene poster, but that's because of fandom dynamics. However, if your only takeaway is "BUT if Wenrene shipper did that...", then you don't care about the problem here.
hope it don't happen again like why do something like this what do you expect it'll be if they saw it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

kkhddfb wrote:
Guy who held up that sign is a creepy douche, but how many people in the fandom even know what he's talking about? The most common response to that sign is likely "What the fuck is Jeju?"

"Are we really going to let him get away with something so disgusting?" Uh, nobody will remember by tomorrow. Feels like politics in the US where a certain political hopeful is going on and on about the woke mind virus, and 99 percent of people don't know what that means.

Relax.
While fans of the group might not know, Red Velvet obviously does. Why do you think Irene or Seulgi never talk about each other anymore? Why do you think the members are so private? It’s because of fans like these who cross the lines that end up messing everything up for the whole fandom. They obviously are uncomfortable about it and bringing it up to a concert is obnoxious and weird.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 08:06
kkhddfb wrote:

Relax.
While fans of the group might not know, Red Velvet obviously does. Why do you think Irene or Seulgi never talk about each other anymore? Why do you think the members are so private? It’s because of fans like these who cross the lines that end up messing everything up for the whole fandom. They obviously are uncomfortable about it and bringing it up to a concert is obnoxious and weird.
DA I also remember this is the first year since they had their instagram accounts that no one from them publicly greeted any member on their birthdays. They are uncomfortable to even greet them especially YermSeulJoy since they are the active ones.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:dnft:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I would have punched that dude if he was near me, that was creepy and fucked up and i hope someone finds his socials and he gets rightfully bullied. But taking the Jeju context out of this, the whole they are uncomfortable discussion is odd to me. People always want to push the idea that they are uncomfortable with shipping and will stop interacting and like they are Kpop idols? They are trained to push people to ship them. If at this point Seulgi and Irene don't realize people ship them when they had a subunit that capitalized on said ship then there's something wrong there. No one sane would do that or encourage it, but pushing the idea that people in general thinking they look good together and should date or something is this offensive attack, reeks of homophobia if you ask me. Especially because it's not like they get asked about it and harassed about it or have their whole career be made about it, for example like some wlw actresses do. It always "they can't know" well what was Aseul?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 08:23
I would have punched that dude if he was near me, that was creepy and fucked up and i hope someone finds his socials and he gets rightfully bullied. But taking the Jeju context out of this, the whole they are uncomfortable discussion is odd to me. People always want to push the idea that they are uncomfortable with shipping and will stop interacting and like they are Kpop idols? They are trained to push people to ship them. If at this point Seulgi and Irene don't realize people ship them when they had a subunit that capitalized on said ship then there's something wrong there. No one sane would do that or encourage it, but pushing the idea that people in general thinking they look good together and should date or something is this offensive attack, reeks of homophobia if you ask me. Especially because it's not like they get asked about it and harassed about it or have their whole career be made about it, for example like some wlw actresses do. It always "they can't know" well what was Aseul?
Irene even posted the Jeju pics a year later so that excuse will never make sense.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Idols have lessons on fanservice, they know very well. Fanservice used to be a term only related to members flirting with each other. We know for sure 4/5 members are on Twitter, they regularly trend on Korean Lesbian Twitter.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 08:39
Guest wrote:
Idols have lessons on fanservice, they know very well. Fanservice used to be a term only related to members flirting with each other. We know for sure 4/5 members are on Twitter, they regularly trend on Korean Lesbian Twitter.
People love to act like these idols live in some bubble and they needed that poster to know, SM has been pushing seulrene since the dawn of time. They are one of the ships with the most Korean fanfiction and everything about the way they promoted Aseul was about seulrene as a ship. Oh and Kluvies stalked their Jeju trip and followed their steps and talked about it to death and we know they have Twitter. Pretending that they don't know is insane, acting like that offends them is not a good look, and that dude deserve to be bullied. All these things can be true at the same time. And the wluv trolling this board since yesterday needs a hobby.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 08:39
Guest wrote:
Da as much as I hate what that guy did, as far as I know, Kfans are also crazy delusional. Idols are more exposed to contents created by Korean fans, so I am sure that the girls have come across ship materials about them. Shipping is nothing new to idols.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

okay but weren't we supposed to get a bts/backstage video from their seoul concert just like how the other sm artists got one? why haven't we got one yet?
also fans on twitter are saying it seems like the london stop is the last stope for the whole tour and it seems like there will be no American tour? :unsure:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 08:47
okay but weren't we supposed to get a bts/backstage video from their seoul concert just like how the other sm artists got one? why haven't we got one yet?
also fans on twitter are saying it seems like the london stop is the last stope for the whole tour and it seems like there will be no American tour? :unsure:
They take forever but assuming by the film crew at concerts, we will definitely get backstage footage!

The leg is definitely over for now. SM has plans for a RV tour in the 4th quarter. That's around the time they will be in South America for a festival, so it's possible that they will also tour in the Americas, but not sure if it will be R to V continued or a completely new tour. They did say they will come back as 5 to Asia and Europe, so it looks more like they will do a new tour with new set list. RV3 might drop September, as August and October is occupied by NCT

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Dont reply to the troll or some of you and the troll are going to be like "why my post was deleted :dramaqueen: "

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

How did I know this would happen. They're trying to play innocent while they completely ignore and dismiss all the reasons why people dislike them so much in the first place. ^o)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:faint:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Seulgi fixing 😉 the mandubong

MUTE THIS

Yeri tech savvy

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Lol the straight troll has been answering itself for 12 hours in a row, he clearly is in one of his manic phase. <_<

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

"We're very excited about this tour. This our last stop on the European leg of thr tour. So we're very excited to be here."

"We can't wait to continue the tour and see even more of our fans, we're excited about that."

Keeping the hopes up for our NA friends here. :dance2:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 15:50

"We're very excited about this tour. This our last stop on the European leg of thr tour. So we're very excited to be here."

"We can't wait to continue the tour and see even more of our fans, we're excited about that."

It will be interesting to see if chinese stalkers end up "randomly bumping into them" everywhere In north and south america too.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 16:01
Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 15:50

It will be interesting to see if chinese stalkers end up "randomly bumping into them" everywhere In north and south america too.
da Along with the creepy men, they were the worst part about this tour. They probably can't do this in Korea, because Kfans would fuck them up or even in Asia in general, so they take advantage of any stop they have abroad.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

primavera is cancelled. I swear they have the worst luck

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 18:10
primavera is cancelled. I swear they have the worst luck
Maybe Seulgi can go to Beyoncé? Didn't Seulgi union buy her tickets?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This has to be fate omg! I hope they can arrange something...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

YermSeul :$

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 13:15
Seulgi fixing 😉 the mandubong
Longer version

Guest wrote:
07 Jun 2023, 13:15
Yeri tech savvy

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

From Weibo. She is followed in a hotel???