Reactions:

Re: Red Velvet

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 14:56
Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 14:46

❤️
Is it from today? Does it mean that Irene and Seulgi also spend this day just the two of them?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 15:57
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

❤️
Is it from today? Does it mean that Irene and Seulgi also spend this day just the two of them?
Da yeah I saw quite a few tweets saying ppl saw them together. Maybe it's their day off. No mention of wenri so far so im assuming it's just the two of them

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 16:05
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

❤️
Da yeah I saw quite a few tweets saying ppl saw them together. Maybe it's their day off. No mention of wenri so far so im assuming it's just the two of them
DA well they have their concert tomorrow, from what was posted yesterday Yeri was in Shoreditch with her youtuber friend and Wendy had a work schedule yesterday, so who knows what they're up to today but if they're still busy then yeah seulrene are probably hanging out again today

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

❤️
da there were other people who saw them? I didn't see anyone else beyond this one and the one where they saw Seulgi but she looked alone? But the guard looked like he was opening the other door so maybe that person didn't see Irene.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 16:10
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

❤️
da there were other people who saw them? I didn't see anyone else beyond this one and the one where they saw Seulgi but she looked alone? But the guard looked like he was opening the other door so maybe that person didn't see Irene.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

is anyone else seeing them in london tomorrow? i'm so excited. the setlist is amazing :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 16:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

The first message "i just saw irene and seulgi" was also quite clear :rofl: The anon you are answering two seemed to wish they weren't together. 008
And checking into their hotel... Does that mean they didn't sleep in the same hotel last night? Did they book the honey moon suite to forget about Beyonce?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 16:58
Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 16:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

The first message "i just saw irene and seulgi" was also quite clear :rofl: The anon you are answering two seemed to wish they weren't together. 008
And checking into their hotel... Does that mean they didn't sleep in the same hotel last night? Did they book the honey moon suite to forget about Beyonce?
I'm the anon who asked, dude stop the fucking paranoia it's getting too much now. I am a shipper myself i was just asking.

aldaldkaskld
Reactions:

Post by aldaldkaskld »

Seulrene are having sex in a hotel RIGHT THIS SECOND to forget about the concert. :rage:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

aldaldkaskld wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 17:06
Seulrene are having sex in a hotel RIGHT THIS SECOND to forget about the concert. :rage:
LOL imagine checking into a hotel to have secret gay healing sex with your girlfriend and having fans asking for pictures at the counter =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

a fan met Irene a few hours ago. seulgi wasn't with her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The person who saw Irene with staff a few hours ago said she her walked by around noon © 桃鼐iia. The two accounts that saw them together tweeted around 2pm.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 17:40
The person who saw Irene with staff a few hours ago said she her walked by around noon © 桃鼐iia. The two accounts that saw them together tweeted around 2pm.
Seulgi was also alone around that time, so maybe they went out later. Seulgi looked like she had a whole entourage with her, maybe she was doing something.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 17:51
Guest wrote:
Seulgi was also alone around that time, so maybe they went out later. Seulgi looked like she had a whole entourage with her, maybe she was doing something.
the same people were with Irene so maybe they just split up and re-grouped.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 18:02
Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 17:51
Guest wrote:
the same people were with Irene so maybe they just split up and re-grouped.
SA same person that saw Seulgi saw Irene too and they left in the van together. Seems they saw them earlier around or after that other person saw them by hotel checkout since they said Irene walked past them in the lobby.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

fan ran into Wendy

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 19:51
fan ran into Wendy
Hugs that come with an autograph. Wendy's white fan service only ig. :bigcry:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 16:30
is anyone else seeing them in london tomorrow? i'm so excited. the setlist is amazing :heart:
Me! Just arrived haha yes it will be amazing!

I wish we could organize something for our girls since its the last show of the tour (not counting primavera in madrid)

Meet you there!

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I was in the cinema and my friend pointed her out and I was like no way and I was scared to go up to her at

first and she seemed to be looking for something and I said “Seulgi?” out loud and she turned around and said “yes?”

Or something and then I told her how I'm a huge fan and that I saw them in Paris but can’t go to the show tomorrow in
London because I’m on vacation. I asked her if I could take a selfie but my phone camera was dirty so I tried to clean it

but I was shaking so much because I could no believe that she was in front of me listening to me talk and her poses were

so cute I’m only posting the decent ones because I look awful I wanted to cry because she was really posing with me.

She shook my hand for some reason like I don’t remember what I was saying I was just talking so fast because it was that

‘or sobbing and then she shook my hand and her hand was so soft like bye it feels so fake now. I told that I appreciate red
velvet being here in Europe and that I love them so much and she asked me for my name and was so sweet and I told her that
they’re going to do amazing at the show tomorrow and asked her if she was watching a film and turns out that she was looking
for the toilet. I wanted to say more but was freaking out and needed to go back to my friend to breathe and she needed to
go to the toilet. I didn’t see her after that but she seemed to be there alone with no staff just walking around and she’s

so smol like my height I was like omgggggg genuinely can’t believe any of it happened. I knew they were in the city

but didn’t think I'd see any of the members it’s unreal 😭😭 I'll never forget this interaction !! [ twitter: scarkath18 ]

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 21:41
I was in the cinema and my friend pointed her out and I was like no way and I was scared to go up to her at

first and she seemed to be looking for something and I said “Seulgi?” out loud and she turned around and said “yes?”

Or something and then I told her how I'm a huge fan and that I saw them in Paris but can’t go to the show tomorrow in
London because I’m on vacation. I asked her if I could take a selfie but my phone camera was dirty so I tried to clean it

but I was shaking so much because I could no believe that she was in front of me listening to me talk and her poses were

so cute I’m only posting the decent ones because I look awful I wanted to cry because she was really posing with me.

She shook my hand for some reason like I don’t remember what I was saying I was just talking so fast because it was that

‘or sobbing and then she shook my hand and her hand was so soft like bye it feels so fake now. I told that I appreciate red
velvet being here in Europe and that I love them so much and she asked me for my name and was so sweet and I told her that
they’re going to do amazing at the show tomorrow and asked her if she was watching a film and turns out that she was looking
for the toilet. I wanted to say more but was freaking out and needed to go back to my friend to breathe and she needed to
go to the toilet. I didn’t see her after that but she seemed to be there alone with no staff just walking around and she’s

so smol like my height I was like omgggggg genuinely can’t believe any of it happened. I knew they were in the city

but didn’t think I'd see any of the members it’s unreal 😭😭 I'll never forget this interaction !! [ twitter: scarkath18 ]

Why are men so ugly? All the women posting are so cute and then you have an ugly dude with a goatie. I would hate to have male fans if i was a celebrity.

Anyway it's so Seulgi to go to a cinema just to try to find a toilet. :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 17:23
aldaldkaskld wrote:
LOL imagine checking into a hotel to have secret gay healing sex with your girlfriend and having fans asking for pictures at the counter =_=
Omg my brain just made a lot of scenaries! :rofl: They have been gone tru a lot of hardships, be real please :bigcry: :goldstar:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 00:51
Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 17:23
aldaldkaskld wrote:
Omg my brain just made a lot of scenaries! :rofl: They have been gone tru a lot of hardships, be real please :bigcry: :goldstar:
Don't worry, anon. When I first read that tweet, I literally had a 'wait a minute' moment. But with all things taken out of context, that's bound to happen. :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

They were together.

Also some fan say that the woman in white is Irene's mom. Is that true?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 02:20
They were together.

Maybe like last time they went together but split to shop especially if that's really Irene's mom, Seulgi was seen at the cinema and stores or whatever right after while Irene on another side. But the thought of them harassing her while she's with her mom is awful. People should really leave them alone, idk what they expect from them or how an autograph will change their lives.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Irene's is in a museum, I wonder if she's with Seulgi again.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 02:30
Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 02:20
They were together.

Maybe like last time they went together but split to shop especially if that's really Irene's mom, Seulgi was seen at the cinema and stores or whatever right after while Irene on another side. But the thought of them harassing her while she's with her mom is awful. People should really leave them alone, idk what they expect from them or how an autograph will change their lives.
DA The pic on the left was Irene from when op said she she saw her around noon. Irene picked up Seulgi two hours later at the hotel. Idk if the staff also went inside the van with them then Seulgi was seen at the cinema (no staff around according to the fan) and Dover Street Market (no mention of anyone as well).

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Who's the butch with Irene? Thought it was a fan, but they seem to be walking with Irene in the other pics?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 04:01
Who's the butch with Irene? Thought it was a fan, but they seem to be walking with Irene in the other pics?
probably staff

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 04:09
Guest wrote:
probably staff
and she's holding Irene's phone in the gallery pics. she was seen with Irene in Berlin and Barca too but I also feel like I've never seen her before europe leg with the usual staff? anyone can correct me

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 05:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
probably staff
and she's holding Irene's phone in the gallery pics. she was seen with Irene in Berlin and Barca too but I also feel like I've never seen her before europe leg with the usual staff? anyone can correct me
I looked back at the airport video - she doesn't seem to be a manager. So it must be a stylist or makeup artist she is close with? Other than that, possibily.. her sister?? We have never seen a picture of her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This might be her mom

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 08:38
Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 05:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
probably staff
I looked back at the airport video - she doesn't seem to be a manager. So it must be a stylist or makeup artist she is close with? Other than that, possibily.. her sister?? We have never seen a picture of her
Da if anons are correct and the other picture is of her mom then highly likely that this person could be her sister. Maybe that's why she was looking so comfortable when clicking the pictures at the museum

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

noticed this on those london pics with irene and i have a question, it's nothing serious, but just courius - why some idols, epsecially female, keep those hand heat packs all the time with them. Are they really that cold, even in summer? :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I can't imagine Irene bringing family with her to a work trip knowing she's gonna be followed everywhere.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

It would be so cute if her mother and sister joined her in London. The probable mom kinda look like her so i believe, but the sister doesn't, but it happens often that two siblings don't look alike.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Someone noticed that the Miffy Seulgi's holding is the only one with no tag. Could it be the same one Irene put in her pocket?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 09:36
Someone noticed that the Miffy Seulgi's holding is the only one with no tag. Could it be the same one Irene put in her pocket?
Are you really that desperate? This is ridiculous

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I just realized that Irene and Seulgi are being stalked purposely and for a few likes....

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 09:47
I just realized that Irene and Seulgi are being stalked purposely and for a few likes....
It's obvious or why else aren't they seeing Yeri? I bet money they'd see Yeri if she was with one of them. London has been the worst so far, I wish they tell them to go take a hike so they stop following them. The idea of approaching someone who might be with their mom.. people are stupid.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 09:44
Guest wrote:
DA it's cute and part of shipping. Why so bitter? Just ignore the post.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da lol isn't this shipping 101?
I think it's kinda cute

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Da atp i think it would've been better for them to not take pictures or give out autographs. The more they're doing it, the bolder fans are getting.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 10:18
Guest wrote:
Da atp i think it would've been better for them to not take pictures or give out autographs. The more they're doing it, the bolder fans are getting.
Da especially Seulgi since she isn't always with managers, she should be careful and stop indulging them. I think Irene would still be stalked even if she doesn't do that.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 10:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da lol isn't this shipping 101?
I think it's kinda cute
There's shipping and then there's this and I ship them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 10:23
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da especially Seulgi since she isn't always with managers, she should be careful and stop indulging them. I think Irene would still be stalked even if she doesn't do that.
Da very true about Irene. Her chinese stalkers are getting bolder and it's kind of scary tbh. They seem the type of fan that would break into your room in the hotel to steal your used clothes lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 10:31
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da very true about Irene. Her chinese stalkers are getting bolder and it's kind of scary tbh. They seem the type of fan that would break into your room in the hotel to steal your used clothes lol
They're scary and I'm side eying the whole fandom for not calling them out and posting their invasive bullshit. They've been following the woman everywhere since she set food in Europe, it makes you wonder what more they did.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 10:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
They're scary and I'm side eying the whole fandom for not calling them out and posting their invasive bullshit. They've been following the woman everywhere since she set food in Europe, it makes you wonder what more they did.
Da I feel bad because anyone would think they'd be able to be more free to roam around in western countries, and not worry about getting hounded by fans. But shockingly they got a lot more stalked and its getting more worrisome by the day. I never thought I'll say this but I thank god that they have their last show here and will be back to korea soon

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 11:12
Guest wrote:
06 Jun 2023, 10:35
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da I feel bad because anyone would think they'd be able to be more free to roam around in western countries, and not worry about getting hounded by fans. But shockingly they got a lot more stalked and its getting more worrisome by the day. I never thought I'll say this but I thank god that they have their last show here and will be back to korea soon
da
Especially the UK, this is the second time they follow them and camp at their hotel, at least in places like Paris and Amsterdam they were mostly left alone. And like op pointed out they seem to be deliberately going after Seulgi and Irene, it's sad to think she might have her mom with her and this is a rare chance for them and she can't even enjoy some quality time with her. Having a manager there is already too much, then you add the invasive fans and it really sucks. Every "OMG i just saw Irene" tweet makes me roll my eyes so damn much, as if these dumbasses aren't stalking them. Cfans are the worst, they ruin everything.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I thought Irene stans hate Seulgi, why everyone is shipping them rn?