Red Velvet

Gayrene
Reactions:

Post by Gayrene »

Guest wrote:irene has really been pushing the seulrene lately. i think she likes taking turns with each member tbh.
Seriously? I think their interactions are super not gay LOL. I wish they were tho :crybaby:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Gayrene wrote:
Guest wrote:irene has really been pushing the seulrene lately. i think she likes taking turns with each member tbh.
Seriously? I think their interactions are super not gay LOL. I wish they were tho :crybaby:
do you think a ship is real if their interactions seems "gay" to you? :rofl: and what's with the irene pushing seulrene? You implying she's doing fanservice? Irene of all people? Lmao delulu much :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

they are flying again

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Gayrene wrote:
do you think a ship is real if their interactions seems "gay" to you? :rofl: and what's with the irene pushing seulrene? You implying she's doing fanservice? Irene of all people? Lmao delulu much :fool:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Calm down

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i don't think anything could top no bangs wendy but her short hair is close second

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Gayrene wrote:

Lol look who's back, the "I'm totally not a seulrene hater ,gais" troll

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Image

they are flying again
Joygi looked like they could pass out any second

Cute seulrene video
https://mobile.twitter.com/inkresolute/stat...357840653443072

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Troll or not if you think a ship is not "gay" enough to fit your whatever the hell your ridiculous standards in shipping is, why can't you just focus on other ships instead? Why get salty over seulrene lol? And how funny is that they claim that they're not into delusional shipping yet they think seulrene interactions are not "gay" but the other ships are "gayer" than them like wut? Lmao we get it you're just salty because your ship is not popular as seulrene :nails:

And i'm gonna add more salt to your wounds just because i can:

trending worldwide because of their xmas eve ig live
and media writing article about it
https://m.insight.co.kr/news/200418

And another acticle about them being soulmates
https://twitter.com/insight_co_kr/status/1078305553556754432

Stay salty bitches :bertha:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Troll or not if you think a ship is not "gay" enough to fit your whatever the hell your ridiculous standards in shipping is, why can't you just focus on other ships instead? Why get salty over seulrene lol? And how funny is that they claim that they're not into delusional shipping yet they think seulrene interactions are not "gay" but the other ships are "gayer" than them like wut? Lmao we get it you're just salty because your ship is not popular as seulrene  :nails:

And i'm gonna add more salt to your wounds just because i can:

trending worldwide because of their xmas eve ig live
and media writing article about it
https://m.insight.co.kr/news/200418

And another acticle about them being soulmates
https://twitter.com/insight_co_kr/status/1078305553556754432

Stay salty bitches  :bertha:
sa
And the latest airport vid from dispatch with seulrene as the thumbnail with a caption "i will protect you"
https://twitter.com/dispatchsns/status/1085347349155606528

chuck
Reactions: 0

Post by chuck »

They're so SOFT i can't handle this :crybabe:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Da
Lol Dispatch :icu:

Also, they are still trending in Thailand for over an hour
Trending in Thailand

Thumbnail in Various News Site
Seulrene News

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

chuck wrote:They're so SOFT i can't handle this  :crybabe:
They are

Like that time during a fansign when Seulgi told Irene she looked really cute and Irene got all shy

https://mobile.twitter.com/ireneshyun/statu...908830772928515

Gayrene
Reactions:

Post by Gayrene »

It was not that serious jesus

I didn't even mention any other ships. I only ship Seulrene even if their interactions are not "gay".

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Gayrene wrote:It was not that serious jesus

I didn't even mention any other ships. I only ship Seulrene even if their interactions are not "gay".

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

chuck wrote:
irene was the one who covered seulgi up but she looked like she felt way colder than seulgi lmao

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
chuck wrote:
irene was the one who covered seulgi up but she looked like she felt way colder than seulgi lmao
A bunny protecting her bear from the cold :crybabe:

bad dracula
Reactions:

Post by bad dracula »

Guest wrote:i don't think anything could top no bangs wendy but her short hair is close second

She looks so ethereal with short hair :wub: :wub: :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

random but i remember reading a tweet that says seulgi has shoulders of a linebacker and i can't disagree with that

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

bad dracula wrote:
Guest wrote:i don't think anything could top no bangs wendy but her short hair is close second

She looks so ethereal with short hair :wub: :wub: :wub:
agree she looks fresh and chic. hope her hair stays dark and without ugly bangs for the rest of this year amen

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

girl they were about to embark on 24+ hours flight no wonder joy looks dead on her feet

do you think RV is going to have new performances for this smtown except for RBB ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I love these two so much, they have so much chemistry together omg

Image ImageImageImageImage

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:I love these two so much, they have so much chemistry together omg

Forever salty that they hid to back hug / semi piggybacking

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
there's a chance after rv canada tour

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
x2 please let Seulgi go to that Concert and suprise Sunmi backstage like she did together with han chaeyoung. :fingcross: :pray:

Guest_guest
Reactions:

Post by Guest_guest »

Guest wrote:
I hope seulgi become her special guest and sing secret tape together

we can only wish
Reactions:

Post by we can only wish »

Guest_guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Nah secret tape is ok but i want them to perform the gay gashina ver together ya know seulgi taking the role of the hot dancer unnir :hudoin:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

i love women with big heart

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest_guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
God if this happens they might as well announce the wedding. Realistically i will be happy with seulgi attending the concert + miyanecam backstage video

Guest_guest
Reactions:

Post by Guest_guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest_guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
God if this happens they might as well announce the wedding. Realistically i will be happy with seulgi attending the concert + miyanecam backstage video
Actually I want secret unnie season 2, but both of them busy with their tour, sad

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

we can only wish wrote:
Guest_guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Nah secret tape is ok but i want them to perform the gay gashina ver together ya know seulgi taking the role of the hot dancer unnir :hudoin:
OT but I like this emote :hudoin:

Anyway is there a fancam of seulgi performing heroine?

SeulRene's cool hot s
Reactions:

Post by SeulRene's cool hot s »

It's been a while since Irene became this warm and clingy with her Seulgi-yah...

Happy 10 years
Reactions:

Post by Happy 10 years »

SeulRene through the years...

(16 November 2014)

(16 January 2019)

Cool hot sweet hug
Reactions:

Post by Cool hot sweet hug »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest_guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest_guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Actually I want secret unnie season 2, but both of them busy with their tour, sad
SU is 2 days 1 night filming at most so if fhey really want to they should be able to squeeze that in. I forgot how long did yeri stay in saipan?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
we can only wish wrote:
Guest_guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

The only fancams are these 2 LQ videos. Actually i think the fansite has better quality because they include some snippets in seulgi's birthhday exhibition teaser. However i'm not sure they will release full fancam

https://mobile.twitter.com/ssg0210/status/1...706524317306880

I am ded when they smiled at each other right before choking and doing THAT move
https://mobile.twitter.com/ssg0210/status/1...709793819226112

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wenjoy backhugged at their transit airport
https://mobile.twitter.com/alicenoob9/statu...670599467429888

The same user has fanaccount too mostly consist of RV sitting down on the floor / their luggage while waiting for check in lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest_guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest_guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
SU is 2 days 1 night filming at most so if fhey really want to they should be able to squeeze that in. I forgot how long did yeri stay in saipan?
Yeri was in saipan for 3 days. Is there a possibility of S2?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote: SU is 2 days 1 night filming at most so if fhey really want to they should be able to squeeze that in. I forgot how long did yeri stay in saipan?
I don't know rating-wise if it does well or not. It's on JTBC4 tho so most probably they will have low viewership number regardless. For S1 they did extend from 16 to 20 eps and splashed some cash for yeri's trip so maybe it's considered a success

There was a speculation 2-3 months ago that SU s2 has started filming because Sinb from gfriend posted a pic in a hotel room which looks like Sunseul's. Iirc Yeri and HCY first filmed around March last year?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

https://twitter.com/wanpics/status/1085677739808419840

wendy lending her coat to seulgi to keep her warm :hug:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This is random but I'm so soft for the way Irene says "Seulgi-yah!" and I'm not even a Seulrene shipper lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:This is random but I'm so soft for the way Irene says "Seulgi-yah!" and I'm not even a Seulrene shipper lol
I can hear this with her whiny/babyish voice agfghaahajkaka :lolscroll:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote: SU is 2 days 1 night filming at most so if fhey really want to they should be able to squeeze that in. I forgot how long did yeri stay in saipan?
I don't know rating-wise if it does well or not. It's on JTBC4 tho so most probably they will have low viewership number regardless. For S1 they did extend from 16 to 20 eps and splashed some cash for yeri's trip so maybe it's considered a success

There was a speculation 2-3 months ago that SU s2 has started filming because Sinb from gfriend posted a pic in a hotel room which looks like Sunseul's. Iirc Yeri and HCY first filmed around March last year?
Just saw the pic and the interior is exactly the same as sunseul's room, but it seems too quiet to be true. When did they release the news about SU S1?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
we can only wish wrote:
Guest_guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

The only fancams are these 2 LQ videos. Actually i think the fansite has better quality because they include some snippets in seulgi's birthhday exhibition teaser. However i'm not sure they will release full fancam

https://mobile.twitter.com/ssg0210/status/1...706524317306880

I am ded when they smiled at each other right before choking and doing THAT move
https://mobile.twitter.com/ssg0210/status/1...709793819226112

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
i love women with big heart

she looks great here

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Much to think about
https://mobile.twitter.com/yermseuIs/status...955346127044609

^same user regarding above video
okay so the video got cut a little bit in the beginning but seulgi caressed the fans hair before she hugged her i'm :(