Red Velvet

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Ive been wondering why is seulrene so popular? If its about the individual's popularity then shouldnt joyrene be more popular? If its about skinship then it should be wenrene or wenjoy or even joyrene? I know wenrene is popular but i cant understand seulrene. Ive been getting straight vibe from seulgi ever since the beginning, and tbh, seulrenes been pretty dead so i dont get why so many people ship them.

you say seulrene is dead but imo at the moment the actual dead ships are wenrene and joyri XD. I mean, how many wenrene or joyri moments have you seen in recent months compared to some time ago, whereas seulrene has come back to life ever since the power up era. I think at this point, seulrene, wenjoy and wenseul are the liviest ships of the bunch.
Da

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Ive been wondering why is seulrene so popular? If its about the individual's popularity then shouldnt joyrene be more popular? If its about skinship then it should be wenrene or wenjoy or even joyrene? I know wenrene is popular but i cant understand seulrene. Ive been getting straight vibe from seulgi ever since the beginning, and tbh, seulrenes been pretty dead so i dont get why so many people ship them.
Gurl have you seen the recent seulrene moments? Lol

maybe because some people likes the long time friends/known each other since trainee days ship idk and of you page catch the old thread you'll know why the majority of the people there likes to talk about them. Well for me it's just preference if you like it then good for you, if you don't then why bother? It's just shipping anyway *shrugs*
You just ansewered to the troll who answered itself and posted at 1.37 and 1.45.
I don't know why but our trolls have always especially despised Irene as a member and Seulrene as a couple. It's his two main problems.
If the troll had an ounce of good faith it wouldn't ignore how well fed Seulrene shippers have been fed thos last few months.
So either it's just a troll who isn't even aware of all Seulrene moments and so know nothing about them and has a worthless opinion or it's a troll who actually knows abbout all the Seulrene moments but pretend not to to be able to try its trolling attempt.

Either way we should just move on and keep on respecting each other ships while having our own.
Wtf now that you said that...lol now i've just realized my stupidity...i can't believe the irene hater troll/seulrene hater troll fucking followed us here
:chainsaw:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

you say seulrene is dead but imo at the moment the actual dead ships are wenrene and joyri XD. I mean, how many wenrene or joyri moments have you seen in recent months compared to some time ago, whereas seulrene has come back to life ever since the power up era. I think at this point, seulrene, wenjoy and wenseul are the liviest ships of the bunch.
I 100% agree with everyhing you wrote under the Spoiler.
Like I said in the old thread (I wish I could copy that but after posting Links to this Forum I'm banned xD), I'm also not a shipper myself and I believe realtionships within groups are pretty rare. I'm just here for the gay in general and the hopes that anyone of them is gay. (Like I dont think Moonsun is real but I believe Monnbyul is gay).

I really hope we can keep it civil in this thread and ignore the Trolls that want to bring one ship down over another and enjoy the general gay moments whether its seulrene, wenrene or wenjoy or whatever. :heart:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Like I said in the old thread (I wish I could copy that but after posting Links to this Forum I'm banned xD), I'm also not a shipper myself and I believe realtionships within groups are pretty rare. I'm just here for the gay in general and the hopes that anyone of them is gay. (Like I dont think Moonsun is real but I believe Monnbyul is gay).

I really hope we can keep it civil in this thread and ignore the Trolls that want to bring one ship down over another and enjoy the general gay moments whether its seulrene, wenrene or wenjoy or whatever. :heart:

Im also banned for posting links to this forum lol. I left a gif of Irene with the link though.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

https://twitter.com/redseulvel/status/1084463304091856896

Seulgi: With the members, we would always turn off the lights and once a week, we each did a "5 minute talk". All day we would talk, someone would cry... Then we pat and console each other again. It was a time we would give encouragement

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Seulgi trying volleyball

:lolscroll: Didnt she say that she allways got an A in sports?
Very cute though :wub:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Seulgi trying volleyball

:lolscroll: Didnt she say that she allways got an A in sports?
Very cute though  :wub:
playing volleyball hurts like shit esp if you dont do it regularly. idk what korean schools usually do during PE but maybe she can coast through it just fine with cartwheel and running

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

yeri complimenting seulgi's double eyelid eye makeup, which is denied by seulgi since she only used glitter
https://mobile.twitter.com/Pink___irene/sta...576413674397696

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

cant get over wendy and joy's lines in sassy me, i wanna see them perform it live

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

This post has the latest discussion copied, is yours here?

https://thelchat.-.net/index.php?showtopic=13166&st=0#

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:cant get over wendy and joy's lines in sassy me, i wanna see them perform it live
3rd concert velvet theme pls so they can hit us with vocal acrobatics and thot choreo

come through CHSL, light me up, so good, sassy me, kingdom come, i just, ootn

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Image
joy is 100% relatable

chuck
Reactions: 0

Post by chuck »

Irene is wearing a beanie today :faint: :faint:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why are all the twitter/instagram sasaengs Seulgi stans? What the fuck is wrong with them?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

where are the managers??? the crowd was so close to them wtf
https://m.tv.naver.com/v/5046921

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

maybe because some people likes the long time friends/known each other since trainee days ship idk and of you page catch the old thread you'll know why the majority of the people there likes to talk about them. Well for me it's just preference if you like it then good for you, if you don't then why bother? It's just shipping anyway *shrugs*
You just ansewered to the troll who answered itself and posted at 1.37 and 1.45.
I don't know why but our trolls have always especially despised Irene as a member and Seulrene as a couple. It's his two main problems.
If the troll had an ounce of good faith it wouldn't ignore how well fed Seulrene shippers have been fed thos last few months.
So either it's just a troll who isn't even aware of all Seulrene moments and so know nothing about them and has a worthless opinion or it's a troll who actually knows abbout all the Seulrene moments but pretend not to to be able to try its trolling attempt.

Either way we should just move on and keep on respecting each other ships while having our own.

OP here and no the person posted on 1:45 wasnt me. I was not attempting to troll or anything. I apologize if my choice of words made you think so. I shouldve made it clearer. Its not that im ignoring all the seulrene moments. By "dead" I mean their interactions dont really seem gay to me, and they hardly do skinship, thats all. And seulgi doesnt ping for me thats why i think shes straight. The question was out of pure curiosity as i dont ship anyone in the group. Im sorry if i sounded like a troll. I didnt mean to create the confusion. I just genuinely wanted to know your reasons of shipping a couple, seulrene specifically in this case. And again, the other anon wasnt me. Btw i cant view the spoiler tags. Is anyone having the same problem?

Seulrene
Reactions:

Post by Seulrene »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

OP here and no the person posted on 1:45 wasnt me. I was not attempting to troll or anything. I apologize if my choice of words made you think so. I shouldve made it clearer. Its not that im ignoring all the seulrene moments. By "dead" I mean their interactions dont really seem gay to me, and they hardly do skinship, thats all. And seulgi doesnt ping for me thats why i think shes straight. The question was out of pure curiosity as i dont ship anyone in the group. Im sorry if i sounded like a troll. I didnt mean to create the confusion. I just genuinely wanted to know your reasons of shipping a couple, seulrene specifically in this case. And again, the other anon wasnt me. Btw i cant view the spoiler tags. Is anyone having the same problem?
I'm a Seulrene shipper and I agree that Seulgi doesn't ping BUT she does make me feel like she has a crush on Irene sometimes which makes her have the hovering hang symptom ONLY with Irene.

Irene's intense stare at Seulgi's lips is what makes me think she likes Seulgi a lot. :nails:

I just think they look so so so so cute together. Like they exude certain chemistry when they stand by each other. I haven't been a fan for a long time so I observed all the ships and Seulrene hit me the hardest for some reasons. I just cannot ignore that intense chemistry.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

why are you so bothered if you don't do delulu shipping then? :lolscroll: the interactions between a ship or the amount of skinship they do doesn't prove anything about their gayness tho because duh they are all friends lol and tbh none of them pings except irene :nails:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:cant get over wendy and joy's lines in sassy me, i wanna see them perform it live
3rd concert velvet theme pls so they can hit us with vocal acrobatics and thot choreo

come through CHSL, light me up, so good, sassy me, kingdom come, i just, ootn
yesss kingdom comee... yeri said kingdom come was originally in the setlist for redmare

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Cuties

Guest_guest
Reactions:

Post by Guest_guest »

Guest wrote:Why are all the twitter/instagram sasaengs Seulgi stans? What the fuck is wrong with them?
The members set their account to private, how come they get their private photo and post on twitter, it is so annoying and disrecpect

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Love WenJoy

If y'all have WenJoy or just any RV fanfic to recommend please tell me

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest_guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Why are all the twitter/instagram sasaengs Seulgi stans? What the fuck is wrong with them?
The members set their account to private, how come they get their private photo and post on twitter, it is so annoying and disrecpect
Is this the kakao sasaeng or there's a new one? I wonder if Seulgi knows her pics got leaked often

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest_guest wrote:

who? the one who leaked seulgi's baby photo?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:faint:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

At first i was skeptical about this but now that you mention how most sasaengs are seulgis stans, i really have to question if this was true or if it has to do with all this sasaengs stuff.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Personally, I ship them because you can tell they are close to each other. Their moments are rarely forced or fanservice: they are close friends who enjoy each other presence and have a familiarity that forced ship can dream off.

They aren't dead, it's just that their moments are super casual like WenSeul moments. There so many moments that fans skip when it come to Seulrene (or Wenseul) because they act like any normal person and aren't touchy 24/24 with each other.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
At first i was skeptical about this but now that you mention how most sasaengs are seulgis stans, i really have to question if this was true or if it has to do with all this sasaengs stuff.
I don't see any kluvies(some of them can understand english fyi)making fuss about this tho even the english speakers luvies aka translators dgaf are we sure that is a legit "insider"? Or just your typical know it all attention whore twt acc? ^o)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Personally, I ship them because you can tell they are close to each other. Their moments are rarely forced or fanservice: they are close friends who enjoy each other presence and have a familiarity that forced ship can dream off.

They aren't dead, it's just that their moments are super casual like WenSeul moments. There so many moments that fans skip when it come to Seulrene (or Wenseul) because they act like any normal person and aren't touchy 24/24 with each other.
I literally d'awwed with how you describe their relationship. Casual and compatible that is so seulrene, i agree with you anonie. :hug:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

I'm so confused...I've seen stuff saying it was leaked from seulgi's friend's ig but also stuff saying it was a sasaeng who got hold of seulgi's kkt.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why does Seulgi tend to attract the worst kinds of fans moreso than the other girls

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

https://twitter.com/baewannie/status/1084792001038413825

thinking about how when the backup dancers came out for the bow last night, wendy immediately started holding hands with one of them, long before they all held hands to bow to the audience

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote: I agree with this. Lol I thought c is as far-fetched as they come but Gyuri is just pure tragic
Lol ikr gurl is very vocal about liking seulgi but she's freaking shy like come on gurl use your connections, influences or something :lolscroll:
When is park gyuri going to make a move on seulgi??

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:Why does Seulgi tend to attract the worst kinds of fans moreso than the other girls
I think about this too. Everyone knows on twitter it's common to see bg stans w/ seulgi dp who shit on girl groups all the time. And now we see rv sasaengs are seulgi stans. Why does she attract such repulsive people?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Why does Seulgi tend to attract the worst kinds of fans moreso than the other girls
I think about this too. Everyone knows on twitter it's common to see bg stans w/ seulgi dp who shit on girl groups all the time. And now we see rv sasaengs are seulgi stans. Why does she attract such repulsive people?
I also allways wondered why so many BG stans are Seulgi stans and Seulgi stans only. :hmmm: Maybe because Seulgi isn't really shiped at all (only those beyond delusional and annoying RV x BTS ships :X ) and they think their favorite is save from her or whatever.
But Seulgi is such a cutie she doesn't deserve does creeps (non of the girls does) :'(

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I also allways wondered why so many BG stans are Seulgi stans and Seulgi stans only. :hmmm: Maybe because Seulgi isn't really shiped at all (only those beyond delusional and annoying RV x BTS ships :X ) and they think their favorite is save from her or whatever.
But Seulgi is such a cutie she doesn't deserve does creeps (non of the girls does) :'(
about bg stans probably because she is extremely likable, skillful, and thrives with "girl crush" concept. this girl crush term is killing me however i do think most of bg stans cannot stan someone who they are not in the sliver bit attracted to, which then will be masked as girl crush. plus they need token female idol to cling to as validation card when people say they are lame meninists

sasaengs for girl groups are not that common, or are they? i don't know if seulgi has multiple sasaengs or it's just one person who creates accounts for fun to leak stuffs. anyway you cannot spot a pattern with crazies

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote: I agree with this. Lol I thought c is as far-fetched as they come but Gyuri is just pure tragic
Lol ikr gurl is very vocal about liking seulgi but she's freaking shy like come on gurl use your connections, influences or something :lolscroll:
idk if you have ever seen video of GHS meeting yoona for the first time but i would like to picture that is what will happen to gyuri if she meets seulgi one day. it is a bolded, 48pt size IF though so don't hold your breath

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:https://twitter.com/baewannie/status/1084792001038413825

thinking about how when the backup dancers came out for the bow last night, wendy immediately started holding hands with one of them, long before they all held hands to bow to the audience
it's cute how rv are so close with their dancers to the point that they even hang out in korea after concerts

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
about bg stans probably because she is extremely likable, skillful, and thrives with "girl crush" concept. this girl crush term is killing me however i do think most of bg stans cannot stan someone who they are not in the sliver bit attracted to, which then will be masked as girl crush. plus they need token female idol to cling to as validation card when people say they are lame meninists

sasaengs for girl groups are not that common, or are they? i don't know if seulgi has multiple sasaengs or it's just one person who creates accounts for fun to leak stuffs. anyway you cannot spot a pattern with crazies
seulgi is not alone in being extremely likeable and skillful lol so it doesn't explain why she in particular attracts those nasty boy group stans who are especially rotten for attacking girl idols. also no offense but girls who stan boy groups while hating on girl groups are not the best in judgement of who is likeable. i'd never trust those self hating women ever.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

it's cute how rv are so close with their dancers to the point that they even hang out in korea after concerts

didn't wendy make something for them not long ago? think i saw that in the old thread.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

:faint:
this performance is not only memorable for us

Q: Is there a performance that you really liked? Or a performance that was memorable?
SUNMI: It was a collab that was hard to make happen but it was w/ Wanna One's Daehwi and RED VELVET'S SEULGI. We had an opportunity to perform <HEROINE>. That was really memorable

trans : https://mobile.twitter.com/_dumbdumb_/statu...986607571152897
video : https://mobile.twitter.com/WGWorldCafe/stat...828616284823553

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

didn't wendy make something for them not long ago? think i saw that in the old thread.
hmm can't remember. lately iirc irene made them macarons and yeri gave padded jacket to at least 1 of them. pretty sure wendy have made them something but no pics were shared probably

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

hmm can't remember. lately iirc irene made them macarons and yeri gave padded jacket to at least 1 of them. pretty sure wendy have made them something but no pics were shared probably
it's her

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:reason why irene went Sapporo

https://twitter.com/5REDVELVET/status/1085101768487235585
Irene is overtaking south korea 2k19 with her red riding hood x slytherin crossover aesthetic

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
idk if you have ever seen video of GHS meeting yoona for the first time but i would like to picture that is what will happen to gyuri if she meets seulgi one day. it is a bolded, 48pt size IF though so don't hold your breath

i wanna see those two on secret unnie even tho we got seul and sunmi alr

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

fancam of seoul music award performance
https://m.tv.naver.com/v/5065189

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

irene has really been pushing the seulrene lately. i think she likes taking turns with each member tbh.