Red Velvet

Reactions:

Re: Red Velvet

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 08:22
See this always happens just to Irene or Seulgi (nowadays it's Seulgi). Wendy went to watch Beyoncé's concert too but you never heard anything nor insecurity from Seulgi fans. Because they mind their own business. Of course these akgaes will retaliate if you said something bad about their bias that's why it became this big of a fight.
S akgaes attack W because she don't get to watch the concert than W akgaes attack S back now everyone fight. what a shitty day.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I’m really surprised by what I’m reading here because my tl I was mostly peaceful this week. For anyone who didn’t know, here’s 4 peaceful Wendy accounts I found real quick that usually tweet or retweet about her and the group and don’t get into drama.

I’m sorry about what those accounts are doing but I don’t think that represents her or the fandom. Most Wluvs I know seem to like her for her singing and seems to care about the groups. I’m Yeri bias and I seen all fandoms been toxic before.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 08:47
I’m really surprised by what I’m reading here because my tl I was mostly peaceful this week. For anyone who didn’t know, here’s 4 peaceful Wendy accounts I found real quick that usually tweet or retweet about her and the group and don’t get into drama.

I’m sorry about what those accounts are doing but I don’t think that represents her or the fandom. Most Wluvs I know seem to like her for her singing and seems to care about the groups. I’m Yeri bias and I seen all fandoms been toxic before.
Why do you always have to pretend to be a fan of others when anyone who has eyes can tell that there are no Joy or Yeri fans here? You can defend your fandom without the theatrics. This fandom went after even the freaking Sapphics account, no one is safe from them. They take the cake when it comes to insanity and the worst is that most are like that, do you expect them to introduce themselves as akgaes in concerts? Ofc they hide it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I started to visit this thread after GOT "Step Back" and maaaaaan, I lowkey regret it.
Not bc of your guys, but..holy shit, what a moment to get into RV. :nervous: :blinkwide:
I'm hanging by a thread lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I'm a personal believer in tailoring your online experience and blocking out the bad but the algorithm keeps making it harder to ignore things like this especially if a lot of people are posting about it :-/

outside of all this, clearly at some point we need to address the deep seated hatred and bitterness towards seulgi, irene and seulrene that wenreners have because I do not understand.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 09:01
I'm a personal believer in tailoring your online experience and blocking out the bad but the algorithm keeps making it harder to ignore things like this especially if a lot of people are posting about it :-/

outside of all this, clearly at some point we need to address the deep seated hatred and bitterness towards seulgi, irene and seulrene that wenreners have because I do not understand.
This is pretty hard to ignore because they were going to the publicist's account to try to sabotage fans' attempts to do something for them. And because of the xenophobia they showed, as if Wendy's English is that good. She struggles to formulate sentences that make sense herself, which is normal since all of us ESL struggle sometimes.
They should stay out of people's business because when Wendy went the jokes were writing themselves about the irony of her going to a black woman's concert, but no one gave a shit to do that. They're always in others' business that you wonder if they actually like her or just use her because they hate the others.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 08:53
Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 08:47

Why do you always have to pretend to be a fan of others when anyone who has eyes can tell that there are no Joy or Yeri fans here? You can defend your fandom without the theatrics. This fandom went after even the freaking Sapphics account, no one is safe from them. They take the cake when it comes to insanity and the worst is that most are like that, do you expect them to introduce themselves as akgaes in concerts? Ofc they hide it.
I used to post about Yeri here all the time but no one ever responded so I stop. I started coming back because of Yeri drama but all I see is the same Twitter mess I’m trying to get away from in here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 08:06
Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 08:01
Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 07:51
Kind of agree with other anon. It's hard to be supportive to Wendy these days. I love the woman and I think she's sweet and nice, but if I'll buy her album it will only add to her numbers which her fans will be boasting about, "power of wluvs", "see when you are the ace", etc etc. They claim it as their achievement and will poke fun of the OT5 fans who will also but the albums. Honestly, it will hurt my ego as an OT5 fan. So idk, I'm still thinking. Hopefully her comeback album is worthy to buy.
Being an OT5 is shockingly easy once you stop caring about what 20 people do online. I know it seems like every Wluv is a toxic person or hates the group but as someone who has gone to multiple RV concerts I have never found a single akgae or solo fan of any of the members. I never seen a real life hater or solo fan of the 50+ Reveluvs I met. And while that’s small I like to think that’s the true representative of the fandom. Honestly, RV fandom seems toxic until you go to Blackpink or another group where solo fans are literally boycotting albums. So far I haven’t seen any Wendyluvs done that.
Blackpink OT4 accounts have become incredibly organized in the way they ignore akgae and solo accounts. This is the issue with big Reveluv accounts. The influx of akgaes (OT5 turning into akgaes) was way later, so Reveluvs are not used to it the way Blinks are.

I will say that I still think it will be harder for RV akgaes in the long run because the group is older and their sisterhood is way too strong. To give another example, the akgae situation in aespa's fandom is already way worse which is not good for such a young group.
Yeah the red velvet fandom was OT5 fos so long. But now we know they exist. I still don't understand why some people post every drama on social media tho it is clearly against the thread's rules. I don't see the point we know those people exist it's better to let them talk to themselves and ignore.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 09:12
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Kind of agree with other anon. It's hard to be supportive to Wendy these days. I love the woman and I think she's sweet and nice, but if I'll buy her album it will only add to her numbers which her fans will be boasting about, "power of wluvs", "see when you are the ace", etc etc. They claim it as their achievement and will poke fun of the OT5 fans who will also but the albums. Honestly, it will hurt my ego as an OT5 fan. So idk, I'm still thinking. Hopefully her comeback album is worthy to buy.
Being an OT5 is shockingly easy once you stop caring about what 20 people do online. I know it seems like every Wluv is a toxic person or hates the group but as someone who has gone to multiple RV concerts I have never found a single akgae or solo fan of any of the members. I never seen a real life hater or solo fan of the 50+ Reveluvs I met. And while that’s small I like to think that’s the true representative of the fandom. Honestly, RV fandom seems toxic until you go to Blackpink or another group where solo fans are literally boycotting albums. So far I haven’t seen any Wendyluvs done that.
Blackpink OT4 accounts have become incredibly organized in the way they ignore akgae and solo accounts. This is the issue with big Reveluv accounts. The influx of akgaes (OT5 turning into akgaes) was way later, so Reveluvs are not used to it the way Blinks are.

I will say that I still think it will be harder for RV akgaes in the long run because the group is older and their sisterhood is way too strong. To give another example, the akgae situation in aespa's fandom is already way worse which is not good for such a young group.
Yeah the red velvet fandom was OT5 fos so long. But now we know they exist. I still don't understand why some people post every drama on social media tho it is clearly against the thread's rules. I don't see the point we know those people exist it's better to let them talk to themselves and ignore.
Da you only come up with the whole thread rule when it's your vile fandom under the microscope. You want us to pretend a whole campaign of hate isn't happening? This isn't an echo chamber, it's a thread for fans and sorry that not all of us want to live in an alternate reality where everything is great just to coddle you.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 08:59
I started to visit this thread after GOT "Step Back" and maaaaaan, I lowkey regret it.
Not bc of your guys, but..holy shit, what a moment to get into RV. :nervous: :blinkwide:
I'm hanging by a thread lol
first mistake, if you want to enjoy something don't get into fandom include this thread.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 09:17
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da you only come up with the whole thread rule when it's your vile fandom under the microscope. You want us to pretend a whole campaign of hate isn't happening? This isn't an echo chamber, it's a thread for fans and sorry that not all of us want to live in an alternate reality where everything is great just to coddle you.
Da twitter drama always happened the girls get death threat or vile comment almost daily by every sub fandoms. most of it rarely get drag in here. keep it in twitter.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I remember some people saying Wendy would often not accept gifts from fans or take photos with them when she'd get spotted overseas....I am understanding why now. If I was her I'd be very embarrassed by my fans and not want to give them too much.

There are honestly only a few groups I think have worse akgae problems than RV, makes being a fan of them very hard to do. And ofc it's a man with a huge account in this instance :mask: prob was part of the akgaes at the seoul concert who refused to sing the encore song and visibly annoyed the girls.

I hope Seulgi & Irene come out of this at least with a refund if not another chance to see Bey.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 09:25
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da twitter drama always happened the girls get death threat or vile comment almost daily by every sub fandoms. most of it rarely get drag in here. keep it in twitter.
2 idiots fighting is different from this, no we won't keep it on twitter and you'll have to deal or go run to the wenluv mod to suppress people's opinions as usual.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 09:32
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

2 idiots fighting is different from this, no we won't keep it on twitter and you'll have to deal or go run to the wenluv mod to suppress people's opinions as usual.
People discuss Irene's one Chinese fanbase and the hashtag every 2-5 days, but no one can discuss wluvs going to sabotage aseul fans request Beyonce's publicist for help on Instagram? Like they are actively going there to try and make sure seulrene don't get tickets, that's how insecure they are.
Not to mention the bs you pull in this thread itself. None of us have forgotten the way posts get deleted.
And in other subfandoms, the accs have about 10 followers. The accounts from your subfandom have literally 3k followers. This is not usual or normal.
There's nothing to keep on twitter because it has spilled over EVERY WHERE.
This might just be the last straw for many of us who've been trying to remain ot5. Her fandom and anything related to her is non existent to me from now on

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da I mean, the thread rules explicitly say to keep twitter drama out of here. Maybe if you weren't so in your head you'd realise that multiple people here have always been trying to defuse arguments like this, no matter which member, because we want to continue talking about other more interesting topics? Like an earlier anon said, they wanted to talk about Yeri's new drama but couldn't get a word in (like many other people here I'm sure) because of people like you always insisting on bringing twitter drama in here and spending 5-10 pages going back and forth venting your ass off. Take your war to twitter please.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Still bummed out for SeulRene tho. That could've been a great date night for them. Irene even dressed for the occasion. They looked happy from that tiktok video and not knowing the next turn of events would be a disaster. :sadangel:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

there literally a rule for it. don't care about twitter drama no matter which side just don't take it in here. don't want to argue about braindead people with another braindead people every 2-3 business days. simple want to enjoys the group before they go hiatus or disband in here.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 10:04
Still bummed out for SeulRene tho. That could've been a great date night for them. Irene even dressed for the occasion. They looked happy from that tiktok video and not knowing the next turn of events would be a disaster. :sadangel:
Da looks like yvette responded to another fan

I'm really hoping they can help out seulrene with attending another show. Issue is, both of them probably have schedules already so not sure if they can go to another concert without a conflict. Keeping my fingers crossed 🤞

If they can't go at least I hope they get a refund.

Speaking of the concert tho, their fits were so gay girlfriends coded lol. Irene had taken Seulgi's "lovely fashion" comment to heart it seems :lol:

I keep saying this every single time but good lord do they look amazing together

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I loved their outfits

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 10:19
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

there literally a rule for it. don't care about twitter drama no matter which side just don't take it in here. don't want to argue about braindead people with another braindead people every 2-3 business days. simple want to enjoys the group before they go hiatus or disband in here.
Exactly if we wanted to read twitter drama we'd go there. I don't give a shit about pathetic irrelevant people having mentally challenged internet wars with each others.
Also like other said this is explicitely forbidden to talk about it here. So you are not only annoying but out of topic.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 10:25
Guest wrote:

I'm really hoping they can help out seulrene with attending another show. Issue is, both of them probably have schedules already so not sure if they can go to another concert without a conflict. Keeping my fingers crossed 🤞

Speaking of the concert tho, their fits were so gay girlfriends coded lol. Irene had taken Seulgi's "lovely fashion" comment to heart it seems :lol:

I keep saying this every single time but good lord do they look amazing together
lol "Irene had taken Seulgi's "lovely fashion" comment to heart it seems :lol: " It's funny you said that because i said exactly the same a few posts ago. Did you read me and agreed or did you draw the same conclusion? Id so it's funny to see how Irene is ready to work on her look to please her potential girlfriend :lol:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^^ anytime this was mentioned when there were pages and pages over Irene akgae tweets and other stuff people argued back and said it should be discussed here so....either we enforce for all or *shrug*

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 11:12
I loved their outfits

X2. It’s nice to see them performing and happy again even if Joy not there. I’m just so happy to see those flower dresses gone.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 11:17
Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 10:25
Guest wrote:

lol "Irene had taken Seulgi's "lovely fashion" comment to heart it seems :lol: " It's funny you said that because i said exactly the same a few posts ago. Did you read me and agreed or did you draw the same conclusion? Id so it's funny to see how Irene is ready to work on her look to please her potential girlfriend :lol:
Oh no i had missed your post cause I didn't check back the couple of pages thinking it was all twitter drama. But well ig we all think alike :lol:
It really would've been a perfect night for Seulgi. I'm very sad that it didn't work out that way but I have hope. They'll have a much better date (? 🤞) soon

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
the lovely look thing is exactly what came to mind because I have never seen her so dressed up before :rofl:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

While people are mad at this, I'm mad an ncshit dude already released a solo while assm just announced the 1999th nshit release of the year. While the girls had to wait ages for their solos and we have to wait a decade of a mediocre mini. I hope this company burns with its execs and the nephew inside.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I loved their outfits

they look so pretty but every pic just make me miss Joy more and more. :-/

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 12:07
While people are mad at this, I'm mad an ncshit dude already released a solo while assm just announced the 1999th nshit release of the year. While the girls had to wait ages for their solos and we have to wait a decade of a mediocre mini. I hope this company burns with its execs and the nephew inside.
typical SM really nothing surprise me at all. hope the girls will get out of this company and can thrive without them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

someone just saw seulgi

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Interesting how in every trip abroad when Seulgi was with Wendy all we heard was 'we cant sign or take pictures it's the rules' but Yeri and Seulgi alone or together have signed and taken pictures with every fan who asked. Seulgi was willing to do it even after yesterday's drama and with her puffy eyes.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 13:19
Interesting how in every trip abroad when Seulgi was with Wendy all we heard was 'we cant sign or take pictures it's the rules' but Yeri and Seulgi alone or together have signed and taken pictures with every fan who asked. Seulgi was willing to do it even after yesterday's drama and with her puffy eyes.
Wendy also take pictures with fans. Don't attack members, I don't like her fans but Wendy has nothing to do with it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 13:26
Guest wrote:
Wendy also take pictures with fans. Don't attack members, I don't like her fans but Wendy has nothing to do with it
She took one picture the first in years.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 13:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
da there was more than one pic and people have clearly stated the managers tell them no pics when they ask

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why are some acting like famous people HAVE to take pics with fans? That’s not a part of the job like it’s nice but they don’t have to.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Does Joy update bubble or update anything? Anyone knows anything? It kinda feels like as a fandom we have come to accept them as four in a way.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I loved their outfits

I'm bored

Looks like there's a chance that Irene's fingers touched Seulgi's hands

Yeri's so hot

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 13:52
Does Joy update bubble or update anything? Anyone knows anything? It kinda feels like as a fandom we have come to accept them as four in a way.
She hasn't come on since going on her break. I mean that's typically how it works. And people post about missing her every day, wishing she was there and how much she would have enjoyed this and that so I don't really have that impression

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 13:59
Guest wrote:
She hasn't come on since going on her break. I mean that's typically how it works. And people post about missing her every day, wishing she was there and how much she would have enjoyed this and that so I don't really have that impression
I'm sure her fans do that, but besides that at least to me and i might be wrong it feels like we have come to accept that and it isn't an issue at all. Like i imagine if it was one of the unnie line the impact would be bigger.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 13:36
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
da there was more than one pic and people have clearly stated the managers tell them no pics when they ask
Da
Yeah but this was the first time she's done that for this tour. And that was in Europe. None during the Asian leg of the tour and last year, people also said she refused to take pictures before when they were doing festivals last year. It's also been said before by people who have had fan encounters.
Most of the times, people have stated that Wendy told them that they need a manager. I have yet to read a recent account of a manager themselves telling someone no.
Why is this an attack on Wendy? She has a different approach compared to Yeri/Seulgi. She's just more reserved in general even about stuff like accepting letters.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 14:04
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I'm sure her fans do that, but besides that at least to me and i might be wrong it feels like we have come to accept that and it isn't an issue at all. Like i imagine if it was one of the unnie line the impact would be bigger.
I didn't mean her fans specifically but reveluvs that don't even bias her but I think it's been a bit easier I think for people to accept because the others keep saying she's doing well and they'll be coming back with Joy as 5. like there's nothing we can do about it at this point she's been out for like a month now.

it still does feel like a piece of them is missing to me. of course the impact would be bigger if it was unnie line because they're the most popular members by far. you'd be missing a huge part of the vocals if seulgi or wendy were out. performance wise if seulgi was gone they would be missing something huge in terms of stage presence. people say Irene contributes nothing to the group but if she was out what do you really think that would be like?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 14:11
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da
Yeah but this was the first time she's done that for this tour. And that was in Europe. None during the Asian leg of the tour and last year, people also said she refused to take pictures before when they were doing festivals last year. It's also been said before by people who have had fan encounters.
Most of the times, people have stated that Wendy told them that they need a manager. I have yet to read a recent account of a manager themselves telling someone no.
Why is this an attack on Wendy? She has a different approach compared to Yeri/Seulgi. She's just more reserved in general even about stuff like accepting letters.
the person that met seulgi this morning asked to take a pic with her and the manager said no?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
i only saw the post about haetnim at her sister's cafe for solo debut anniversary

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 14:11
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Da
da I think it depends on the manager, because today a manager told Seulgi not to take pictures the one from yesterday didn't. In all honesty, Irene also tends not to take pictures but she tries to sign sometimes. And they don't have to do that at all, and i'd never approach them personally and i find fans annoying af but in all honesty Wendy also doesn't sign anything and i don't remember the last time she did that before the couple of times she took pictures this time. I guess Yermseul are just more chill, people are different after all and they don't owe anyone anything.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 14:16
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
I didn't mean her fans specifically but reveluvs that don't even bias her but I think it's been a bit easier I think for people to accept because the others keep saying she's doing well and they'll be coming back with Joy as 5. like there's nothing we can do about it at this point she's been out for like a month now.

it still does feel like a piece of them is missing to me. of course the impact would be bigger if it was unnie line because they're the most popular members by far. you'd be missing a huge part of the vocals if seulgi or wendy were out. performance wise if seulgi was gone they would be missing something huge in terms of stage presence. people say Irene contributes nothing to the group but if she was out what do you really think that would be like?
I mean i love Irene and i think they can survive performance wise but her importance is huge in their image and who they are as a group. Some people are just too important to replace or to miss and i'm not saying Joy isn't or anything i actually was sad she wasn't there she's part of the reason why i didn't attend. I do have to admit though that I can't imagine them without Wendy's singing or Seulgi's performance quality at all or Irene's presence.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 14:30
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

I mean i love Irene and i think they can survive performance wise but her importance is huge in their image and who they are as a group. Some people are just too important to replace or to miss and i'm not saying Joy isn't or anything i actually was sad she wasn't there she's part of the reason why i didn't attend. I do have to admit though that I can't imagine them without Wendy's singing or Seulgi's performance quality at all or Irene's presence.
Yeah I think Unnie line's presence is important for the group. We all know Seulgi and Wendy are the vocal line but I cannot imagine a performance without Irene

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 14:38
Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 14:30
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yeah I think Unnie line's presence is important for the group. We all know Seulgi and Wendy are the vocal line but I cannot imagine a performance without Irene
I get that because when you look at this tour Seulgi and Irene were the ones keeping the performance watchable visually tbh. Yeri and Wendy are just not great dancers and it really does show, so if you take the elements who try to balance it out, it wouldn't look good.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

❤️

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 14:46

❤️

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 13:55
Guest wrote:
I loved their outfits

I'm bored

Looks like there's a chance that Irene's fingers touched Seulgi's hands

Yeri's so hot
Da why was this so funny to me lol.
Yeri is on her top bias wrecking game nowadays.

The hand touching doesn't seem too far fetched specially in this picture :tinfoil:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 14:56
Guest wrote:
05 Jun 2023, 14:46

❤️