Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2024, 13:41
Guest wrote:
23 May 2024, 13:31
Guest wrote:
23 May 2024, 13:25
Worst K-pop stans
Korean Men>=Black gay men>= white gay men>=straight men>= Chinese akgaes and little pinks>SEAs>MTF>American straight wokes and bitchy black girls(playing ca and racist cards everyday)>= Muslims>religious Christian

Every idols love jp the most, second is tw
Forgot to add
Add Southeast Asians, they're the most homophobic kpop stans.
yeah my bad

Reactions:

Re: Korean Entertainment - Part II

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2024, 13:42
Guest wrote:
23 May 2024, 13:12
Since when is Siyeon sus? Did something happen? I thought Dreamcatcher is just known for excessive fan service
You've got to either be new or returned after a long ass time because she has been considered sus since 2020-21 and has been on a lot of people's radar since that video of her ogling a fangirl hit the internet. Then came the valentine's day story from her all girl's school.
Fixed.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Worst K-pop stans
Korean Men>=Black gay men>= white gay men>=straight men>= MTF>American straight wokes and bitchy black girls(playing ca and racist cards everyday)>= Muslims>religious Christian

Idk about that, I see idols always at the top of their lives when performing in the west. Must depend on the group and people. I tend to really dislike koreans and Japanese even if western fans (the woke ones) are some of the most obnoxious fucks. But i feel it's still nothing compared to people trying to drive you to suicide over reading a feminist book or dating or something.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2024, 13:37
Guest wrote:
23 May 2024, 12:59
Rw 4channers surely are an interesting bunch. I expected them to infiltrate Twitter and Reddit which has only been semi successful, but now even Thelchat? Just wasting your energy on apolitical, liberal or radfem leaning Korean women. If you want to actually make some impact you can try uplifting the male idols and give their huge fandoms a reality check, just saying. More chances there.
I'm sorry but this is delusional. There are no radfem idols although it is true women tend to be more left leaning than men and male idols would be much more aligned with them. As much as i hate to admit it most girl groups are made to pander to these very disgusting men. Their presence is the illustration of the successful marketing of k-pop and it's not a coincidence the groups with the most rw 4channer fans are the ones that pander towards them the most. It's why they think female idols are "for them". It doesn't matter to them what they're really like in their personal life since they view idols as objects, so the moment idols express anything that goes against their rw trad worldview they come up with all sorts of cope or drop the idol if it's too much to keep up the pure tradwife illusion any longer. Tbh there's lots of coping too that female idols would never be conservative in any way and they'd never pander to men even when it's right in their face. Those rw 4channers have a serious loathing for lesbian fans because they like the same idols they do and "corrupt" them so it's self-explanatory why they bother thelchat rather than boy group fans.
I am sure you know the point is to influence Kpop spaces negatively because usually it's known for being extremly "woke" and left leaning. But it failed. Female idol fandoms are already small as it is. I am guessing they are too scared to start that shit in boy group fandoms, aren't they? Otherwise I can't explain this waste of time.

Statistically your points don't really hold up, the political gap between Korean men and Korean women is even worse than in the West. Surely, there are more mainstream conservative values if you compare them to the West, but these are normalized and if you ask Koreans there is still a political divide. A Korean woman can be liberal but still anti-trans, pro gay, for women's rights, hate men, but don't like showing skin and so on.

The real conservative women that Western fetishizer dream of mostly live in rural areas and/or are already married by the age of 25. Women that seek work in the entertainment industry in Seoul are already by design not your ultra conservative day dream. Doesn't mean they are leftwing either, but probably have many values that would not align with your average rw guy.

Again I just think it's useless to bother only a small fraction of Kpop stans if your goal is political influence yk.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2024, 13:41
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Worst K-pop stans
Korean Men>=Black gay men>= white gay men>=straight men>= Chinese akgaes and little pinks>MTF>American straight wokes and bitchy black girls(playing ca and racist cards everyday)>= Muslims>religious Christian

Forgot to add
Add Southeast Asians, they're the most homophobic kpop stans.
SEAs make up most of Kpop fandoms. They will support an idol no matter what they do. On one side you have those that don't have any morals but on the other side you have the worst akgaes known to existence.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2024, 00:51

god i find it so amusing that minji truly cannot yapping about hanni like... this girl talks about hanni the most out of all the members to the point im nearly convinced they're the closest in the group just bcs it seems like they're hanging out with each other all the time 😭
they’re def fucking :yawn: It’s been obvious lately

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I can't tell if Weki Meki Doyeon gay or Zendaya straight

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2024, 14:10
I can't tell if Weki Meki Doyeon gay or Zendaya straight
Both bi

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2024, 14:04
Guest wrote:

god i find it so amusing that minji truly cannot yapping about hanni like... this girl talks about hanni the most out of all the members to the point im nearly convinced they're the closest in the group just bcs it seems like they're hanging out with each other all the time 😭
girl bye why you tweaking

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I found one of the people that used to be in a dance crew with Hanni (they were linked in their Youtube description) and LOL at this conversation.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Worst K-pop stans
Korean Men>=Black gay men>= white gay men>=straight men>= Chinese akgaes and little pinks>MTF>American straight wokes and bitchy black girls(playing ca and racist cards everyday)>= Muslims>religious Christian

Forgot to add
For me, the worst ones are white girls with internalized misogyny because they’re always attacking female idols in defense of their ugly problematic male idols (ie skz stans)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

This is so cute. Lowkey thinking about jumping ship form Annyeongz to Bbangsaz :lol: can you share some more moments from them

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2024, 14:29
Guest wrote:

This is so cute. Lowkey thinking about jumping ship form Annyeongz to Bbangsaz :lol: can you share some more moments from them

one thing about bbangsaz is that they're ALWAYS bickering, but it just makes their friendship all the more cute to be honest
to give context ; minji is addicted to inhaling balloon helium, but complained on phoning via text that she got a headache from it last time she inhaled some during hyeins birthday live, so hanni kept trying to stop her from indulging but minji did not listen and in fact got another headache afterward 😄

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSYFspoXn/

im so glad they seem to be fully back to being sweet with each other (albeit they still bicker and still tease one another to no end- they're clock work tgth honestly) again like they were before that whole 'cold war' went down and hanni started distancing herself from minji a bit... seems like they've fully recovered from the slight awkwardness between them now ☺️

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2024, 14:22
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

girl bye why you tweaking
I’d actually bet all my life saving these two are experimenting with eachother

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA. Hopefully you’re not trolling to cause drama =_= . Anyway Minji often goes on phoning and she’s literally an oversharer so we always end up with extremely sweet insights of their relationship, like it’s too many to say here but i’d advise you to look it up on twitter. This past month alone we’ve had:

1. Minji saying her and hanni often joke about their height difference and how hanni sees her from below and minji sees the top of her head (not them acknowledging their delicious height gap)
2. they,ve been going out alone on dates a lot
3. hanni saying they’re eachothers english/korean teacher and whats ironic is that she speaks to minji in korean and minji responds in english (cute af)
4. minji saying hanni is perfect for piggy back rides bc of their size difference
5. them bickering like a couple in every single birthday live (4/5 have birthdays in april/may lol)
6. Minji facetiming with hannis mom (this is so domestic bye)
7. they’re back being very touchy again after the draught that was 2023

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2024, 14:26
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Worst K-pop stans

Forgot to add
For me, the worst ones are white girls with internalized misogyny because they’re always attacking female idols in defense of their ugly problematic male idols (ie skz stans)
X2

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2024, 15:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA. Hopefully you’re not trolling to cause drama =_= . Anyway Minji often goes on phoning and she’s literally an oversharer so we always end up with extremely sweet insights of their relationship, like it’s too many to say here but i’d advise you to look it up on twitter. This past month alone we’ve had:

1. Minji saying her and hanni often joke about their height difference and how hanni sees her from below and minji sees the top of her head (not them acknowledging their delicious height gap)
3. hanni saying they’re eachothers english/korean teacher and whats ironic is that she speaks to minji in korean and minji responds in english (cute af)
4. minji saying hanni is perfect for piggy back rides bc of their size difference
5. them bickering like a couple in every single birthday live (4/5 have birthdays in april/may lol)
its crazy to me people can deny their chemistry like the troupe writes itself between those two... sometimes in their phoning lives, even when they're with the entire group, they seem to become so absorbed in each other when they're playully bickering its almost like it's just them two there- not minji and hanni making the rest of group feel like intruders jxjend the rest of them be third wheeling fr

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

What is the scientific explanation behind stans fantasizing about wild stuff when the idols are doing the bare minimum of friendship? The 10 lasts posts this thread just for... friendship?

And in that example she mentions every member not just hanni... Fans must be starving for chemistry, sad.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2024, 17:09
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
What is the scientific explanation behind stans fantasizing about wild stuff when the idols are doing the bare minimum of friendship? The 10 lasts posts this thread just for... friendship?

And in that example she mentions every member not just hanni... Fans must be starving for chemistry, sad.
DA Complaining about a couple shipping posts when r3t4rds were arguing over whether Moonbyul liked men or not for over a page is definitely a choice

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Umm that woman who thrusts everytime is not straight.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2024, 13:45
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Since when is Siyeon sus? Did something happen? I thought Dreamcatcher is just known for excessive fan service
You've got to either be new or returned after a long ass time because she has been considered sus since 2020-21 and has been on a lot of people's radar since that video of her ogling a fangirl hit the internet. Then came the valentine's day story from her all girl's school.
Fixed.
Siyeon and Dami are sus; the rest are just allies, in my opinion. Yoohyeon gives off Tiffany and S**a vibes; she's inclusive, but at the end of the day, she's an ally. Also, isn't she like a hard religious girl? Doesn't matter. I already know the DC thread is going to whine about this. They already started yesterday when another anon also questioned Yoohyeon.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Since a long time actually.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2024, 16:50
Guest wrote:
23 May 2024, 15:56
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

its crazy to me people can deny their chemistry like the troupe writes itself between those two... sometimes in their phoning lives, even when they're with the entire group, they seem to become so absorbed in each other when they're playully bickering its almost like it's just them two there- not minji and hanni making the rest of group feel like intruders jxjend the rest of them be third wheeling fr
Exactly! That’s why I keep saying they truly feel like those (probably rare in kpop) instances where a girl has her first canon event wlw experience with that one very close female friend they have insane chemistry and banter with. The mutual crush is very clear to me

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2024, 17:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Fixed.
Siyeon and Dami are sus; the rest are just allies, in my opinion. Yoohyeon gives off Tiffany and S**a vibes; she's inclusive, but at the end of the day, she's an ally. Also, isn't she like a hard religious girl? Doesn't matter. I already know the DC thread is going to whine about this. They already started yesterday when another anon also questioned Yoohyeon.
lol no she isn't a hard religious girl. Her mom is catholic and her dad was Buddhist. Half her siblings follow Buddhist teachings while the other half follow christianity. She refers to herself as free as in not directly affiliated to either faith and has habits from both. Moreover, if you want to write off Yoohyeon and everything she has said because she is merely an inclusive ally then I fail to see what has you so convinced about Dami because compared to Yoohyeon she barely has anything substantial going for her in this regard. Honestly I don't expect to change your mind, especially if I am right about who you are on the dc thread.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da. Except bbangsaz is far from being the bare minimum and you’re complaining cause 1. you don’t follow them, 2. you’re probably pressed for some weird reason.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2024, 17:34
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

DA Complaining about a couple shipping posts when r3t4rds were arguing over whether Moonbyul liked men or not for over a page is definitely a choice
You're right, annyeongz and banbaz or whatever are better than whatever moonbyul convo was going on. Doesn't make it less boring or less of a nothingness ship. I mean you can't see it from my pov cause you're into that ship so much but yeah, saying she always talks about hanni in a post mentioning every member cancels itself. And it triggers 10 posts of overhyped fans :bigcry: so sad. I love shipping but you ive/newjeans people can't do it in a non boring way and if newjeans is anything like Ive, i know why: the group is just boring.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2024, 17:52
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Fixed.
Da
I also thought this (i don't follow dreamcatcher) but then fans shared everything she said that was sus and sorry but some of it is her borderline trying to come out, or giving extremely huge hints. If she was just an ally she wouldn't include herself so much, saying "i like people" etc. Or she's hard gaybaiting and that's honestly kinda pathetic, but i don't believe it. It's rare for people to go this out of their way to say they like both women and men if they don't mean it.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2024, 17:43

She is very hot... I recall aiki thrusting though. I have no thought on women who do that but i also don't think ryujin is heterosexual.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2024, 18:11
Guest wrote:

Queerbaiter queen

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2024, 18:40
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

You're right, annyeongz and banbaz or whatever are better than whatever moonbyul convo was going on. Doesn't make it less boring or less of a nothingness ship. I mean you can't see it from my pov cause you're into that ship so much but yeah, saying she always talks about hanni in a post mentioning every member cancels itself. And it triggers 10 posts of overhyped fans :bigcry: so sad. I love shipping but you ive/newjeans people can't do it in a non boring way and if newjeans is anything like Ive, i know why: the group is just boring.
Da. Honestly, this can apply to any ship. A ship is only interesting if you’re actually interested in the ship. There are probably people who think your ship is uninteresting as well simply because they don’t care about it, so I don’t get the point of this post

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Minji does always bring up Hanni though, so much so that it's become a running joke in the fandom even among the fans who don't like shipping. I wasn't even partaking in this discussion but I don't understand why you feel the need to say fans are lying when they aren't. You're just complaining for the sake of complaining which is far more annoying than any shipping post.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2024, 18:49
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Queerbaiter queen
Yes of course, she deserves an oscar for the most convincing performance put on by an idol for a decade without taking any acting classes but you do you Drone. =_=

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2024, 18:57
Guest wrote:
Minji does always bring up Hanni though, so much so that it's become a running joke in the fandom even among the fans who don't like shipping. I wasn't even partaking in this discussion but I don't understand why you feel the need to say fans are lying when they aren't. You're just complaining for the sake of complaining which is far more annoying than any shipping post.
For real, does that person want people to stop talking about ships they’re interested in just because that person find it boring? I bet that person would get annoyed if someone complained about their ship

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2024, 18:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Da. Honestly, this can apply to any ship. A ship is only interesting if you’re actually interested in the ship. There are probably people who think your ship is uninteresting as well simply because they don’t care about it, so I don’t get the point of this post
No it's not about caring it's about being sus and gay or very close chemistry that crosses some lines. I for example have no interest in moonsun, yet you can't deny their chemistry and how sus their moments are, wether you believe they've dated or not. Twice Sahyo, no interest, one of them is straight, yet i could understand shippers cause they're all over eachother. I think minji is hot, hanni could be bi, and newjeans music is fine. But hanni x minji is just too boring as a ship for now at least. And that's not personal, they're just friends and the hype is fans wishing they could be more, not them doing anything special.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2024, 19:02
Guest wrote:
23 May 2024, 18:49
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Queerbaiter queen
Yes of course, she deserves an oscar for the most convincing performance put on by an idol for a decade without taking any acting classes but you do you Drone. =_=
Da You're replying to a dumb troll. Thanks for posting these. I don't take the moments between members that seriously except yoohyeon x siyeon laughing at "straight"....? . But siyeon going on and on about that one sexy bassist isn't a straight thing to do lol.

Also checking out women is sus especially the first one.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2024, 20:14

Da You're replying to a dumb troll. Thanks for posting these. I don't take the moments between members that seriously except yoohyeon x siyeon laughing at "straight"....? . But siyeon going on and on about that one sexy bassist isn't a straight thing to do lol.

Also checking out women is sus especially the first one.
Oh don't worry I know. He's Drone, a pretty infamous incel from reddit and Twitter that lurks on lchat.
That sexy bassist is her friend from high school and they were in a band together. I think it's interesting that anytime she is asked about her band and instruments she likes she always brings up the bassist and specifically how sexy she was.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

girl breathe

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2024, 14:22

I found one of the people that used to be in a dance crew with Hanni (they were linked in their Youtube description) and LOL at this conversation.
And? Any inside info..?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Good thing this forum is only two thousand pages long.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

I hope she has come to her senses and don't date men anymore

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2024, 21:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

girl breathe
YOU need to breath and brace yourself for the next time minji
uuwuuw

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2024, 23:09
Guest wrote:
23 May 2024, 21:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

girl breathe
YOU need to breath and brace yourself for the next time minji
uuwuuw
Now share with the class why that triggers you so much

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
23 May 2024, 20:09
Guest wrote:
23 May 2024, 18:50
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

No it's not about caring it's about being sus and gay or very close chemistry that crosses some lines. I for example have no interest in moonsun, yet you can't deny their chemistry and how sus their moments are, wether you believe they've dated or not. Twice Sahyo, no interest, one of them is straight, yet i could understand shippers cause they're all over eachother. I think minji is hot, hanni could be bi, and newjeans music is fine. But hanni x minji is just too boring as a ship for now at least. And that's not personal, they're just friends and the hype is fans wishing they could be more, not them doing anything special.
Yes, Moonsun has chemistry, but they’re boring to me because I have absolutely no interest in either of them. I just scroll past stuff about them. Like I said, what ship is “interesting” to someone is down to personal preference. Anyways, still don’t get what you want from the OP by telling her that her ship is boring. Do you want her to stop posting about it or what?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Ryujin stans have to be the most delusional stans here...
"She thrusts so she can't be straight" while she's on her 3rd boyfriend

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think Isa has a crush on ryujin
Cause look at the way she blushes and gets nervous talking about her :$

And they seem close too

https://x.com/staycbear/status/1548280535029776386?s=46

https://x.com/srj_global/status/1738785 ... 19592?s=46

https://x.com/srj_global/status/1505238 ... 53344?s=46

And ryujin came up with her instagram username too

https://x.com/fleurswith/status/1793159 ... 60335?s=46

just saying, friends don’t really react by blushing and being nervous when their friends compliment them. Whether or not Isa likes her, they’re cute

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 May 2024, 00:52
Guest wrote:
She could be bisexual??

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Anything about Isa? Because rn she seems a little sus to me... And anything about sullyoon too?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 May 2024, 01:35
Anything about Isa? Because rn she seems a little sus to me... And anything about sullyoon too?
She asked for the lesbian flag then took it backstage at the end of a show after already holding it during

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
24 May 2024, 00:52
Guest wrote:
Really don’t care about istzy but people like you in this thread is annoying as fuck, just scroll through if you don’t like. You think you are less delulu than anyone else? Who you stan?