Korean Entertainment

GUEST_USER
Reactions: 14

Post by GUEST_USER »

<span style='color:red'>***RULES***</span>

1. Stay on topic
2. No shit-stirring or inflammatory topics. Including but not limited to: trolling, stan-baiting, race-baiting, ship wars etc.
3. Do not reply to, or quote any posts that break the rules.
4. No off-topic discussions.
5. Don't pretend to be multiple people or reply to yourself
6. Keep it gay. No het talk.
7. Only English communication permitted
8. No download links to copyrighted content

Rules might be added or changed at a later time, will always give an update when this is the case

Originally posted on 2011-12-13 09:09:00

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Well this is kinda annoying. It's a pity we are going to lose all our posts, in between all the trolling there were some receipts. I might transfer over some posts if that is ok. The discussion on the last page was quite interesting.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think a female Idol is bound to come out soon, this year or next, it didn't go well for Maman I know, but it began for male Idols and someone has to be brave... LE is 28 and look like she could be the one. But that'd mean the end of EXID probably so all the group should be ok with it, and I think they want to keep going right now. But a female Idol in a secure relationship nearing the end of her career could be the second one to try. I don't know if you agree, but I think it's time.
Not happening. Where are these male idols that you said came out? Holland doesn't count because he was out from the start and that's why he doesn't have a label, no one wants to manage him. Idols most likely won't start coming out for 15-20 years.
I think an actress is more likely than idol. Someone who has aged out of the romantic lead roles will do a Jodie Foster at some point.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

First of all, I am not from on3hallyu. I don't know what that is.

I think Le has reached a point in her life were she is financially good off now and she doesn't care what the public says and thinks about her right now. I am now sure she is either gay or bi for sure and mostly likely dating Youzu.

It is kinda weird that Youzu deleted her old instagram and created a new one after a year she joined EXID.

Le might not come out in public but will post SNS with LGBT related things like Heechul, Jo Kwon and Sunmi who most likely are LGBTQ artist in Korea. We need more idols like them who are bold af but nobody will ever come out as LGBTQ idol in Korea right now.

I also think it is going to be an actress who will come out first if ever like Jodie Foster when she will retire. I wish Kim Hye Soo would come out now. I mean she is almost 50 years old and isn't "married" yet. She can't be "single and not married" until she dies.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

To be honest, Korea still very conservative, with all those years no one has come out as gay, even the male dancers till closeted, imagine that, even in the most gay profession that exist.

About Yuri and her "friend", they give me couple vibes, so maybe they are lowkey dating.
I think what will continue to happen is gay idols, male and female, will continue to live their lives in blatant glass closets. That seems to be the best alternative to coming out because at least the gp will continue to ignore/deny it. It's shitty of course but things aren't going to change, not for a while anyway. LE will keep on posting pretty obvious vids/pics with her gf, same with Yuri and hers, Sunmi will keep on writing gay af songs and gaying it up with other female idols, and the straights will say they're all gals being pals. Same goes for the obviously gay male idols as well. Might as well be as gay as can be right in front of everyone's faces.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

God I miss craptalk. Can we go back?
Tweet of LE dancing in a gay club
https://twitter.com/soiocream/status/108151...8008033284?s=21
If anyone can work out how to show tweets again let me know

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Bringing this over from the other thread because this anon has some serious CSI level skills. The Kim Hye Soo Epic Receipts Post.
Any rumours about Kim Hye Soo? 40+ never married, the one guy she was linked to it was immediately announced they had broken up which seemed weird.
She has had lesbian rumors with Lee Mi Sook back in the early 00s but, and this is going to belong but bare with me, I think I have pretty much proved that Kim Hye Soo is dating a woman right now.

Kim Hye Soo on Park Hye-ryoung's back at a Big Bang? concert

I'm pretty sure that she's dating this Korean documentary producer lady named Park Hye-ryoung. KHS rarely appears on variety shows but she appeared on the ones Park Hye-ryoung directed (How to Eat and Live Well) multiple times since around 2010 (which was around the time she "broke up" with that guy). Also she is always around whenever KHS makes a candid appearance somewhere.

For instance:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWfoyDRHth5 ... _hyeryoung
(this is PHR's insta, KHS doesn't have one; in these pics KHS and her actress friends are holding up items from "PD Coffee" the PD stands for "production designer" which is what PHR does. KHS has been sending coffee trucks to actors for support from PD Coffee and what little we do see of her on social media is from the PD coffee instagram page; I think she is supporting PHR and maybe even has some financial investment in the coffee shop)

PD coffee ig with KHS:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bg9_A8wgqoN ... =pd.coffee
https://www.instagram.com/p/BgKaVf5Bz8b ... =pd.coffee (one of the coffee trucks with KHS all over it)
https://www.instagram.com/p/BeHGpGmAbEh ... =pd.coffee (another truck)
https://www.instagram.com/p/BbX4BbmAkmv ... =pd.coffee
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYFsrMzgCAW ... =pd.coffee (you can see PHR in these pics, she's wearing the black shirt/green pants)
https://www.instagram.com/p/BXXkwNwAoR9 ... =pd.coffee
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWiTwKtgpVI ... =pd.coffee (PHR on the far right)
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWkIfUlA2cx ... =pd.coffee (PHR behind the counter)

Also at random events/places:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWR_Jr5jOxd ... by=kwon_jo (they went to see jo kwon's play together)
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYS7BRgFM3b/?taken-by=hiajo (pt. 1 - in this video KHS is promoting this artist's latest album at a sort of album release party)
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYTK0clFY6z/?taken-by=hiajo (pt. 2 - you can see KHS being touchy with PHR in the background)
https://www.instagram.com/p/BYSGkhBl7ak/?taken-by=hiajo (pt. 3 - at the same event sitting next to each other on the right)
https://www.facebook.com/KimHyeSooTH/vi ... 286173633/ (leaving/going? to some event together)

There is more evidence but I'm tired right now. But I think this is more than enough to suggest that maybe this woman is more than just a business partner/friend.

memmmmmmmme
Reactions:

Post by memmmmmmmme »

I think Yuri is bisexual.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

This is like the 100th time SYJ's been to Singapore now. Her newest pic on instagram? Must be her gf taking it for her.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:This is like the 100th time SYJ's been to Singapore now. Her newest pic on instagram? Must be her gf taking it for her.
Instagram is saying Thailand. Her girl crew are certainly there. I wouldn't be surprised if SYJ is with them.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Thank you anon who transferred a few posts over from spam. I'm actualy really interested in LE right now. She's the biggest glass closet case right now. I have a feeling if her group was a bigger well known group or from a big 3 she would be getting torn to shreds right now. Especially being in an lgbt club with your already rumored girlfriend

Guest_guest
Reactions:

Post by Guest_guest »

From the other thread the only gays we could all agree on.
  • Kim Hye Soo (Lesbian)</li>
  • Son Ye Jin (Lesbian)</li>
  • LE (Lesbian)</li>
  • Amber (so fucking obvious!)</li>
  • Yuri (at least Bi)</li>
Everyone else descended the thread into massive stan wars and trolling.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest_guest wrote:From the other thread the only gays we could all agree on.
  • </li>
  • Kim Hye Soo (Lesbian)
    </li>
  • Son Ye Jin (Lesbian)
    </li>
  • LE (Lesbian)
    </li>
  • Amber (so fucking obvious!)
    </li>
  • Yuri (at least Bi)
    </li>
Don't forget MoonByul

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
  • </li>
  • Kim Hye Soo (Lesbian)

</li>
  • Son Ye Jin (Lesbian)

</li>
  • LE (Lesbian)

</li>

</li>
  • Yuri (at least Bi)

</li>
Don't forget MoonByul
She is still one fought over about where not everyone agrees with. The ones anon listed above are ones that people can all agree with

(I for one think byul is gay, but not everyone thinks the same for whatever reason)

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

I think it's safe to label Byul as at least bi/lesbian. I think everyone can agree with that

meh....
Reactions: 0

Post by meh.... »

Guest wrote:
  • </li>
  • Kim Hye Soo (Lesbian)

</li>
  • Son Ye Jin (Lesbian)

</li>
  • LE (Lesbian)

</li>

</li>
  • Yuri (at least Bi)

</li>
Don't forget MoonByul
Lol MoonByul is like a trigger word on here, along with all the other Kpop shipper couples. These are the undisputed ones.

Badass Exid
Reactions:

Post by Badass Exid »

Guest wrote:I think it's safe to label Byul as at least bi/lesbian. I think everyone can agree with that
Add SUNMI !

leggo
Reactions:

Post by leggo »

We need to start a new thread for EXID, I don't think it got transferred over :(

Post by .... »

What do you guys think of Yerin of GFriend?

I was actually surprised to find that she has been implying more than once that she's only attracted to women, the more recent one I found was this when she's talking about watching a Music show in which Mamamoo won then started ranting about pretty girls and how she prefers "pretty over handsome" which... ok, the other girl even had to cook for her because she got pretty carried on.

It could be anything, I know some straight women are like that sometimes for whatever reason, but I kinda get vibes.

https://twitter.com/nvilIera/status/1081326773806206978

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

.... wrote:What do you guys think of Yerin of GFriend?

I was actually surprised to find that she has been implying more than once that she's only attracted to women, the more recent one I found was this when she's talking about watching a Music show in which Mamamoo won then started ranting about pretty girls and how she prefers "pretty over handsome" which... ok, the other girl even had to cook for her because she got pretty carried on.

It could be anything, I know some straight women are like that sometimes for whatever reason, but I kinda get vibes.

https://twitter.com/nvilIera/status/1081326773806206978
As cute as this is, I wouldn't read too much into it, but if someone who follows the group can share some receipts, I wouldn't say no. I won't ever say no to some gay stuff lol, I'm sure there are a lot more lesbians than the ones rumored here, but they're flying under the radar...

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
I think a female Idol is bound to come out soon, this year or next, it didn't go well for Maman I know, but it began for male Idols and someone has to be brave... LE is 28 and look like she could be the one. But that'd mean the end of EXID probably so all the group should be ok with it, and I think they want to keep going right now. But a female Idol in a secure relationship nearing the end of her career could be the second one to try. I don't know if you agree, but I think it's time.
Not happening. Where are these male idols that you said came out? Holland doesn't count because he was out from the start and that's why he doesn't have a label, no one wants to manage him. Idols most likely won't start coming out for 15-20 years.
I think an actress is more likely than idol. Someone who has aged out of the romantic lead roles will do a Jodie Foster at some point.
As the OP, I just wanted to come back to this. I was under the impression a few male Idols had come out, so I'm sorry about that... I have only two examples among female Idols, Maman and one who was cut before debut because she was out, in 2018 or 2017 maybe ? So yeah, it's not looking good.
But when have "we" waited for the society to accept us ? There's always been very brave LGBT people to push things and shake societies, and I don't see why it wouldn't happen in SK, and yes I have a feeling it's coming sooner than later, and we won't wait 15/20 years. But ofc I don't know... I do agree though that an actress is more plausible to come out first.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

So apparently this MAMAN Woman everyone thought came out as a Lesbian now says she didn't and is in fact not Gay.

This Youtuber did a Video on her, basically stan the Lesbian Queen MAMAN and then the offically Magolpy youtube account responded. You can see what she said in this Video:

MAMAN a.k.a. Magolpy is not a lesbian

So what is the truth MANAN :hmmm:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:So apparently this MAMAN Woman everyone thought came out as a Lesbian now says she didn't and is in fact not Gay.

This Youtuber did a Video on her, basically stan the Lesbian Queen MAMAN and then the offically Magolpy youtube account responded. You can see what she said in this Video:

MAMAN a.k.a. Magolpy is not a lesbian

So what is the truth MANAN  :hmmm:
Where the rumors she was lesbian and she came out came from?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Where the rumors she was lesbian and she came out came from?
kfans said that she did an interview where she came out and the company tried to cover it up and deny it but when they couldn't they dumped her and deleted every interview and media that she ever existed. that's why you can't find anything on her after this company (can't remember what the company was called) washed her away completely . Idek what to think now

rgfbsrdbft
Reactions:

Post by rgfbsrdbft »

The troll trying to make a post on "who everyone agrees on" adding only its pet peeves :genius:

Everyone lese agrees on Sunmi, and most agree on Moonbyul Irene etc don't hink you speak for anyone but yourself weird troll.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote: kfans said that she did an interview where she came out and the company tried to cover it up and deny it but when they couldn't they dumped her and deleted every interview and media that she ever existed. that's why you can't find anything on her after this company (can't remember what the company was called) washed her away completely. Idek what to think now
What the F ? What's happening ? We're being robbed of the only out lesbian Idol ?

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

son ye jin promptly denied the rumors. they always try it with her. :waiting:

idkidk
Reactions:

Post by idkidk »

Guest wrote:son ye jin promptly denied the rumors. they always try it with her.  :waiting:
I know right? Why is she with the Alahambra guy in New York though? I'm thinking Maybe just friends covering up for each other - he with some non celeb chick and SYJ with her current girlfriend

>>>
Reactions:

Post by >>> »

Guest wrote:
What the F ?  What's happening ? We're being robbed of the only out lesbian Idol ?
Where's the receipt?? I call BS on this.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

idkidk wrote:
I know right? Why is she with the Alahambra guy in New York though? I'm thinking Maybe just friends covering up for each other - he with some non celeb chick and SYJ with her current girlfriend
are there pics of them together? the person mentioned staff was there too so it may be a photoshoot. the receipt is just one account and could be complete bs though so keep that in mind.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
idkidk wrote:
are there pics of them together? the person mentioned staff was there too so it may be a photoshoot. the receipt is just one account and could be complete bs though so keep that in mind.
the account is hella suspicious. If it's not for a photoshoot then no doubt the poster would have taken pics but we see none. Also they wouldn't want to lie about her parents being in Korea because that's easier to prove than SYJ being in the US and SYJ's not even close with her parents to be bringing them with her on a personal trip lol

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

idkidk wrote:
Guest wrote:son ye jin promptly denied the rumors. they always try it with her. :waiting:
Is it NY or LA I've seen both. One of SYJ's oldest friends lives in LA and SYJ seems to go visit her every year. So she is probably with her, if she is there. I seen Singapore, Bangkok and now the USA for SYJ whereabouts, all we know is that she is on vacay for her birthday.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote: kfans said that she did an interview where she came out and the company tried to cover it up and deny it but when they couldn't they dumped her and deleted every interview and media that she ever existed. that's why you can't find anything on her after this company (can't remember what the company was called) washed her away completely. Idek what to think now
What the F ? What's happening ? We're being robbed of the only out lesbian Idol ?
Maybe she regretted to come out and now she wants to deny it tol. It seems weird kfans maked up this story

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

^^ *Made up*

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jeffbenjamin/2...-be-a-huge-hit/

I hope they make barbies for Blackpink or Twice :love:

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Ok not strictly Korean, but Kpop does pander to the same creepy,stalker, middle age male shit stains.

Japanese pop star apologises to fans... after SHE 'was attacked by two men'
"Yesterday, Yamaguchi apologised during a performance in the city, bowing deeply to the crowd before saying she regretted 'causing trouble' by speaking publicly about the alleged assault."

Seriously so fucked up! She has nothing to apologise for. And surprise, surprise management told her to keep quiet. I hate to think what management covers up in Korea.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Wow this is gold :genius: :genius: .... oh my loooord SUNMI.. GAY QUEEN

jpop
Reactions:

Post by jpop »

jpop is even worst than kpop when it comes to women, god

bhj
Reactions:

Post by bhj »

jpop wrote:jpop is even worst than kpop when it comes to women, god
I think so too.. Jpop run by yakuza.. much worse

n;hneih
Reactions:

Post by n;hneih »

Guest wrote:

She looked like she was trembling with orgasm or some shit... she's so gay!!

but she can be really cringy at times in variety shows (except for Secret Unnies) .. can't explain it

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

The news of Jung Yoo Ahn (who's in the same agency as HB) undergoing investigation for sexual harassment came out 2 days ago and guess when did the rumor of SYJ eating at a restaurant with HB come out? On the same day, so it's not farfetched to think that someone made up the rumor to bury that other news.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:The news of Jung Yoo Ahn (who's in the same agency as HB) undergoing investigation for sexual harassment came out 2 days ago and guess when did the rumor of SYJ eating at a restaurant with HB come out? On the same day, so it's not farfetched to think that someone made up the rumor to bury that other news.
Well it does seem weird to have all this from one random tweet which didn't even have a sneaky pic attached. (which come on they usually do and it's America you can get away with doing that there.) So no I agree it doesn't seem far fetched that someone would put out a rumour to distract from a scandal.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

n;hneih wrote:
Guest wrote:

but she can be really cringy at times in variety shows (except for Secret Unnies) .. can't explain it
Oh yeah i remember she collaborated with queen uhm jung hwa and served breakfast lunch dinner for the gays

About variety shows i agree with you 100%. Probably because sunmi always tries very hard (sometimes a little too hard) and it can land badly when she doesn't have people who can read her intention and goes along with it. Remember running man? Lordt. Yoo jaesuk can interact well with pretty much everyone but he looked so flustered and the atmosphere just became unbearably awkward. Considering how extra she was in preparing for secret unnie, I feel like it could have easily gone south very fast if they had paired her up with someone else

Other than secret unnie, she was also fine when guesting with her manager (who pings hard) in omniscient interfering view. They are adorable, you should check it out if you have time!

justme
Reactions:

Post by justme »

Guest wrote:
n;hneih wrote:
Guest wrote:

Oh yeah i remember she collaborated with queen uhm jung hwa and served breakfast lunch dinner for the gays

About variety shows i agree with you 100%. Probably because sunmi always tries very hard (sometimes a little too hard) and it can land badly when she doesn't have people who can read her intention and goes along with it. Remember running man? Lordt. Yoo jaesuk can interact well with pretty much everyone but he looked so flustered and the atmosphere just became unbearably awkward. Considering how extra she was in preparing for secret unnie, I feel like it could have easily gone south very fast if they had paired her up with someone else

Other than secret unnie, she was also fine when guesting with her manager (who pings hard) in omniscient interfering view. They are adorable, you should check it out if you have time!
I totally agree. Thanks for explaining it clearly. She appeared in Running man twice and both times the guys look flustered. For the second Running man, good thing they paired her with Haha the married man or else it'd be too cringy to watch. Funny thing is the other female guests on the second one seemed distant to Sunmi like they weren't interested in befriending her. Only Song Ji Hyo was nice to her. I really wonder if she'll move on to becoming an actress or variety star after she's done with singing when she's older. She seems to really like Celeb Five and gag women and I think she'd make a good comedian if the concept is right.

Yeah. she's so lucky to get Seulgi for SU because if it had been someone more shy or reserved it'd have been so awkward.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Why does this gathering look so gay:

https://twitter.com/EVER_DG/status/1084423264598777857

meh....

Post by meh.... »

Guest wrote:The news of Jung Yoo Ahn (who's in the same agency as HB) undergoing investigation for sexual harassment came out 2 days ago and guess when did the rumor of SYJ eating at a restaurant with HB come out? On the same day, so it's not farfetched to think that someone made up the rumor to bury that other news.
Yeah the "sighting" was posted on a fan board and then promptly deleted, on the very same day a scandal broke out, yeah sketchy. Also no photo? When Korean celebs have been spotted abroad previously, fans have taken photos and outed the couple. I'm thinking of when Moon Geun Young and her now ex bf were spotted by Korean tourists vacationing in Europe.

qeq
Reactions:

Post by qeq »

Guest wrote:Why does this gathering look so gay:

https://twitter.com/EVER_DG/status/1084423264598777857
What show is this and why does it look gay?

Lyricist Eana Kim always pings for me but she's married to a guy.. maybe Bi?

Also, what's the title of the show? i can't read Korean.

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

omg sunmi world tour. any anons planning to go and see how gay will the concert and the crowd be? lol

https://mobile.twitter.com/official_sunmi_/...371262954885120

Reactions:

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:

Does anyone has the link to the full video? Please